Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasmatron III

"After that incredible foursome, can it actually get better?"

12
13 Comments 13
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Poor Jan was left out, but the visual was better than any porn she had ever seen. She laid back in her Hobson lounge and slowly flicked her clit and softly moaned. Marco returned from his trip to the liquor store and stopped dead in his tracks as he watched the final moments of that erotic foursome. He had purchased two bottles of Campari, a bottle of Gin and some Vermouth Rosso along with some oranges. <p> [ADVERT] </p> He had it in mind to introduce his new friends to a Negroni, a classic Italian cocktail. But clearly they were mixing things up all on their own without him! While he was gone the sun had set so he looked around and turned on the pool lights."

Marco initially was jealous when he saw his girlfriend getting fucked by Steve-O and was shocked that she was muff diving on Jenny.  He felt rage starting to boil until he looked over at Jan. The jealousy was still there but the sight of Jan naked, pouty, and excited really turned him on.  He and Jan locked eyes and without a word said, they knew what was cumming.

Marco walked over to Jan and brushed his hand through her hair, then lightly gave her a kiss. In his native Roma, women who looked like Jan were highly sought after but he had never had the privilege of sleeping with an Ethiopian beauty. He then, in almost a whisper, said to her, “It looks like you were left out, did you enjoy watching?”

She replied, “I was watching, but I got a little jealous, excited, and frustrated. I’m a bundle of mixed emotions right now.”  

He then smiled and said, “How about trying one of my favorite cocktails? It’s called a Negroni and comes from Firenze in the Tuscany area of Italia.”

They both chuckled about the name.  The cocktail is made with 1 ounce of gin, 1 ounce of Campari, and 1 ounce of sweet vermouth, stirred not shaken. Then poured over ice with a garnish of orange peel.

Marco served one to Jan, sat close to her in the Hobson, awaiting her verdict.  She smiled and said, “Hmm, delicious, much like I imagine how you taste, you gorgeous piece of eye candy.”

With that Marco slid the hand that had been resting on her knee, slowly up her inner thigh. He then said, “Oh signora, non hai idea di quanto sei sexy, vero?”

Jan spoke Italian and responded, “Oh sì, signor eye candy. Perché non ti rannicchi tra le mie gambe e puoi scoprirlo.”.

Marco slowly licked from her inner thigh up to her mound, and almost touched her slit but blew a sweet kiss over her clit which made Jan very wet. She purred, “Get busy with eating that pussy White Boy.”

He licked from below her outer lips all up to the top, barely avoiding her clit.  He gave that another sweet air kiss.  Jan knew that this Latin bastard was teasing her and loved it.

He licked across her inner lips so slowly. Then, when Jan started thrusting her hips, he plunged his tongue as deep as he could inside her sexy ebony pussy while softly caressing her clit with his fingers. Jan immediately had what was to become the first of many orgasms.  Marco then used his tongue to swirl all over her clit before swallowing it in his mouth and giving it a tongue bath.  

Jan thought, “This Latin hunk sure as hell knows how to eat a pussy!” as she came again.

After spending another five minutes or so on licking Jan’s little piece of heaven, he just had to get his cock inside her.  Marco easily flipped her over and got her up on her hands and knees with that sexy ass up in the air. He slid a rather impressive uncircumcised cock up and down her lips, made love to her clit with his dick, before finally just sliding into her tight, sweet pussy.

He slowly slid it in until he bottomed out, then withdrew until his head was barely in. Then he pushed all the way back in, slowly at first then starting to thrust a bit faster and harder. He then started to rotate his groin in a circular fashion which caused his cock to sweep across Jan’s G spot in the most delightful way.  She moaned quietly until Marco started playing with her clit with his palm, then she felt her body shiver with desire and then tense up, her hips grinding and her back arching. This one was going to be good; she could feel it building in her core. But that bastard brought her so close to the edge and then he would slow things to a crawl.  Frustration, wanton lust, and joy all rolled up into one, as her body was on sexual overload.

Just as he brought her right to edge for the fourth or fifth time, Steve-O walked over and brushed her lips with his cock.  She opened her mouth and swallowed it immediately.  Seeing this, Marco started to just fuck her with everything he had. Jan loved the feel and taste of her boyfriend once again while thinking, “They are spit toasting me. Oh my GOD!” With Marco pounding her from behind and Steve-O’s cock in her mouth, she knew she was close.

                                   c146924bcf7bc5a163ac0fbb85093012615b8398.jpg

She felt her lower belly starting to warm and it spread down to her pussy and up across her breasts then her clit felt electrified and she came like a rocket.  She flooded Marco’s cock and balls and bit down on poor Steve-O’s cock. He yelled and pulled out.

Steve-O’s yell seemed like it came from a faraway place and Jan just kept cumming and cumming. It was like one continual orgasm, one wave after another with very brief lulls in between.  Finally, the tidal wave hit, and she screamed bloody murder. It was a good thing that Steve-O’s cock was not still in her mouth, she would have bit it off!

It took a good ten minutes for her to stop having spasms and then she could talk. She turned around looking Marco in the eyes and offered a lustful smile. She then looked at poor Steve-O and remembered that scream she had heard from some faraway place. That place turned out to be a foot from her face. She looked at the anguish on Steve-O’s face and smiled.  She said, “Hey buddy of mine, it’s not real, we are connected to the Orgasmatron.” With that, the pain disappeared and the three of them laughed.

After things getting as wild as they did, Steve-O and Jan decided they needed a break. Both hit the exit button and found themselves back home. Full of mixed emotions, Steve-O decided to initiate a SKYPE call with Jan.  Jan answered with a contented smile on her face, but looking tired she said, “Hey there, wild man.”

Steve-O chuckled thinking that he had never thought of himself in that vein. He asked Jan, “Are you OK with what just happened?”

She responded, “I have conflicting emotions. On the one hand, I am more than sexually satisfied than I have ever been, but on the other, I’m feeling a touch ashamed. How about you?”

He said, “I feel similar. It turns out that the orgasms are real. I had to shower after we disconnected.  I feel quite satisfied, but I feel a sense of guilt. I feel horrible about engaging in what I previously thought of as debauchery and leaving you alone and unprotected. I’m also exhausted.”

Jan said, “Oh don’t worry about me, big boy, I’m fine. I was a bit puzzled by how I acted, but then I remembered it was virtual, not real. I, too, am exhausted. I just wish I could snuggle up with you. Is that crazy? When we started this, we were just colleagues, but I feel like we have elevated our relationship to a whole different level.”

He responded, “I am so fucking glad you said that! I was planning on bringing that up but was afraid about how you would react. I’m happy to say that you are always on my mind and I miss you already.” As he said that, he popped on the Willie Nelson song of the same name.

Jan smiled broadly and asked, “Wanna come over?  I’m tired of those socialists in the new government telling me I can’t have social contact with anyone.”

Steve-O thought hard for about 123 nanoseconds and said, “Fuck yeah, I do! Text me your address and I’ll be right over.“

Steve-O raced over to Jan’s and was knocking on her door in 20 minutes. When she let him in, he stood there in awe of the beautiful women in front of him. After picking his tongue off the floor and rolling it back into his mouth, he said, “Oh my God Jan, you are so much sexier than how you appear in the Orgasmatron.”

She thought exactly the same thing about him and said, “You look delicious. I think we need to work on character representation in our fun little project.”

 

                                   c610307d3ffa4a51b7a98a80897990fb69d3d268.png

 

He wrapped her in his arms, and they shared a deep passionate kiss. They were both very tired and, without words, walked to Jan’s bedroom and crawled into bed. Steve-O locked eyes with Jan and said, “You’d better watch out girl, I’m falling for you.”

Jan just smiled and thought, if only he knew. They both then drifted off to sleep with smiling faces.

Meanwhile, Kimmie, Jenny, Marco, and Brad remained connected to the Orgasmatron.

After their incredible foursome, Kimmie and Jenny stood there, hand in hand. Kimmie, unable to resist, leaned in to plant a kiss on Jenny’s left breast.

Jenny gave Kimmie a playful swat on the ass, which caused her to moan, “Mm, more please!”

Jenny laughed, “Oh, you like to be spanked, do you?”

Kimmie blushed and squealed, “Yes! I love to be spanked! But with the virus interfering with our sex lives, it’s been ages since I’ve felt a good sting on my ass!”

“Well, then, my friend, let’s scratch that particular itch for you!” Jenny said seductively.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kimmie answered meekly. Jenny felt her pussy throb. It had been a while since she’d been given the opportunity to be dominant and now this lovely situation had fallen into her lap, quite literally. Well, at least with the help of the Orgasmatron, it felt real.

Jenny said, “Over my knee, now, you little slut!”

Kimmie complied without question and trembled a little on Jenny’s lap. Jenny ran a hand over Kimmie’s perfect ass, “Don’t be nervous, Kimmie. I promise you will love everything I’m going to do to you.”

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

“Everything?” Kimmie asked nervously. “I thought you were just going to spank me.”

Jenny laughed wickedly, “Oh, sweet Kimmie, that’s just the beginning! I’m going to make sure you cum hard for me!”

Kimmie felt a little panic creep in, but her pussy was clearly on board as she felt her labia swell before they’d even gotten started.

Smack!

The sting of Jenny’s hand spanking her ass was intoxicating.

Smack!

Kimmie rocked her hips and moaned while Jenny continued.

Smack!

Again, and again, Jenny’s hand struck her once-creamy butt cheeks, turning them red. “Fuck! This feels so good! I want to cum so badly!” Kimmie cried out.

“Ah,” said Jenny wickedly, “then I have just the thing for you!”

She lifted Kimmie up off her lap and walked her over to a very ominous looking machine. “What is that?” Kimmie asked, feeling incredibly aroused.

Jenny grinned, “This is the Orgasm FM, an amazing upgrade feature included with the version of Orgasmatron that we are trying out.”

                                                   66a3441284db9be39084a746ed1efe7b2cbd3c69.png

“It will do depraved things to your body while you show me how much you appreciate it by eating my pussy,” Jenny explained.

“Oh, I don’t think I can handle something like that,” Kimmie fretted.

“Oh, but you can, and you will, slut. You asked me to take control of your body, remember?” Jenny smiled.

“I only asked you to spank me,” Kimmie protested.

“Kimmie, relax, I guarantee, you’re going to love it! I promised to make you cum hard and you will. Now be a good girl and do as I say. If you obey, I promise you a turn on the St. Andrew’s Cross,” she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

Kimmie’s traitorous pussy had her agreeing to whatever Jenny wanted, “Yes, Mistress, thank you!”

Jenny put Kimmie on her back and positioned the Orgasm FM’s double dildoes so they would piston in and out of her pussy and her ass. Then she adjusted the brushes to spin on light mode so they would torment Kimmie’s nipples. She turned on the machine and Kimmie moaned instantly.

“Now I’m going to straddle you while you dine on my own very needy pussy. If you make me cum, I will use the flogger on you when I strap you to the cross,” Jenny promised.

Kimmie’s senses were on overload as the dildoes invaded her holes, “Please, Mistress, it’s too much!”

Jenny took pity on Kimmie and changed the settings so that, instead of both dildoes plunging in simultaneously, they would alternate. One dildo pushed in while the other eased back.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Kimmie said gratefully.

With the adjustments made, Jenny got into place over Kimmie’s mouth and said, “Let me see what you can do, my little slut. Can you make your Mistress ache? Can you make me come?”

Kimmie began lapping her tongue along the slit of Jenny’s sweet pussy. Jenny moaned and started to rock her hips as Kimmie’s tongue gently moved her labia aside and probed her needy hole. “That’s a good girl, make my pussy hot!”

Kimmie fucked Jenny with her tongue until it grew a little tired. Then she switched to sucking and nibbling on Jenny’s engorged clit. Jenny squirmed, “Fuck, yes! Such a good girl! Suck that clit!”

Kimmie felt an additional brush start-up and realized that her own clit was now being stimulated. Her body rocked as she felt her orgasm building.

“Don’t you dare cum until you make me cum, slut!” Jenny demanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kimmie responded. “May I use my fingers, please?”

“Use whatever you want but be a good girl and make me cum!” Jenny said sharply, her own frenzied need building. Kimmie slid two fingers into Jenny’s tight hole and sucked on her clit. Jenny started bucking and cried out, “Fuck, yes! That’s a good girl! Make your Mistress cum!” Then she flooded Kimmie’s face with her sweet nectar.

Jenny climbed off of Kimmie and pushed the nipple brushes aside. While the machine continued to fuck both of Kimmie’s holes, Jenny stimulated her nipples by alternating, one in her mouth and one rolling between her forefinger and her thumb.

Kimmie could hold off no longer and begged, “Please, Mistress, may I cum?”

Jenny looked into her eyes wickedly, “I don’t think you want it badly enough, slut.”

Kimmie begged again, “Please, Mistress, I can’t stop it, I need to cum!” 

Jenny bit down firmly on Kimmie’s tender nipple, “Cum, slut! Cum hard for me!”

Kimmie’s entire body shook as wave after wave ripped through her body! Jenny continued her assault on Kimmie’s nipples until she screamed, “Please, Mistress, I can’t take anymore!”

Jenny relented and stopped the machine. Kimmie could barely walk as Jenny half carried her over to a chair. She pulled Kimmie’s head to her chest and stroked her hair, “You’re such a good girl!”

Kimmie nuzzled Jenny’s breasts and said, “Thank you, Mistress. Please, just let me catch my breath before you secure me to the cross and use your flogger on me.”

“Are you sure you are still up to that?” Jenny asked incredulously. “Yes, Mistress,” Kimmie said softly. “Please, I want to experience that so very badly.”

Jenny went to the bar area and grabbed two glasses of water for them and handed one to Kimmie, “Drink some water first. Then I will whip you with my flogger. You can decide whether you want to feel it on your ass or on your tits.”

Kimmie’s eyes flew open wide, “Oh, Mistress, I don’t think my tits can handle that kind of abuse. Please, I love it when my ass stings. Will you please flog my ass?”

Jenny smiled, “Well, how can I refuse such a request when you’ve been such a good girl?”

Kimmie finished her water and said, “Mistress, I am ready.”

Once she had Kimmie secured to the cross, Jenny gave her a few mild slaps with the flogger to get her used to the feeling.

                                               47efa6a73a1aec164e9d6cfefb864e92788cf893.png

 

Then she flicked her wrist more harshly and Kimmie felt the still of the leather bite her skin.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

The others looked on with awe. They hadn’t ever seen Jenny in a dominant role and were all stunned to see how easily she had taken control of Kimmie. Everyone except Brad, of course. He recalled several times in their swinging escapades how Jenny loved to take control of other women. It made his cock hard to recall that time in their lives. He loved her so much!

He rubbed his cock while he watched his amazing wife strike Kimmie’s ass over and over.  

Marco just couldn’t sit still any longer and walked over to the St. Andrews cross and after getting a nod from Jenny, rotated the cross so that Kimmie was now perpendicular to the floor. He brushed his rock-hard cock across her lips a few times before allowing her to swallow his dick.

Although Kimmie had only experienced Marcos's cock in the Orgasmatron, she had come to love it. The veins were almost popping out, the rock-hard ridges were something she loved to lick. This was also the first time she had been with a man with an uncircumcised cock and found that such a turn-on.

She swirled her tongue all over the head, licked up and down his shaft, and then swallowed her organ of worship as deep as she could. She tried so hard to get that monster into her throat, but she just couldn’t get past her gag reflex. She looked up at Marco with slight tears in her eyes.

Marco was anything but disappointed! He found the gagging and huge amount of saliva now all over his dick to be hot as a pistol. He wanted to hold out a little longer but simply could not. He started cumming like a firehose. Jenny is a very stern voice yelled out, “Don’t you dare swallow that precious fluid slut.”

Not wanting to be a bad girl, at the risk of getting her pussy caned, took the massive load in her mouth, and held it there.  After Marco’s cock softened and slipped from Kimmie’s mouth, Jenny walked over and said, “Show me bitch.” Kimmie opened her mouth and showed a mouth full of cum and her own saliva.

 

                                               744e7fa74b92f6304cab996753d461e526745fc2.jpg

 

 

Jenny rotated the cross so that Kimmie’s head was at an even level with her own mouth and swept in for a passionate kiss. They traded that liquid gold back and forth, each swallowing a bit at a time. This was the most passionate kiss either of the two ever had. Finally, they broke the kiss, swallowed whatever cum was left in their mouth, and smiled. Brad kept waiting for jealousy to rear its ugly head, but all he felt was pure unadulterated lust!

Kimmie looked at Jenny and said, “Thank you, Mistress.”

The four of them made their way back to the Hobson outdoor lounge suites each with their own partner. Marco lit a fresh Macanudo Cafe Portofino cigar while Kimmie lit up a Marlboro. Neither Brad nor Jenny smoked but, surprisingly found the smell of the cigar rather pleasant. They did, however, enjoy smoking weed. As soon as they imagined smoking a joint, one magically appeared.

Jenny burst out laughing and said, “We need to thank those two for the instant gratification feature of the Orgasmatron.”

They all had a good laugh and agreed. Marco said, “Yes, we definitely need to do something for those guys to show our appreciation.”

 

Stay tuned for chapter four to see what apperception looks like.

 

 

Published 
Written by leecampbell1954
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments