Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Android Pimp, Part 2

"They finally take their passion to the brothel and have some fun helping others."

14
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

In the aftermath of their office lovemaking, James Constantine suggested, "Don't clean up. I want to walk you into the brothel with my cum running down your inner thighs."

"Do you find that exciting, James?"

"I do. What do you think about that?"

"I think that it's sexy and shows everyone that I am yours. Is that your intention?"

"It's to let everyone know that the sexiest girl in the place is more than spoken for, and she's okay with that. Are you?"

"Of course I am!" Katie shouted, then added, "Who wouldn't want to be with the man that is so good that he can cause an android to have a blackout orgasm. And one that can apologize when he knows that he's been wrong. That is the definition of love, James."

"You know that some people might say that it's not possible for an android to love. But, to those people, I humbly offer that, in you, I've found a lifelong partner that is more human than most of them. And, with the question now the elephant in the room, I reply, yes. I love you, Katie."

In a mouse-like trembling voice, Katie offered, "I love you too, James."

After some more soulful kissing, James raised himself off of Katie and helped her to her feet. They both primped a little in the bathroom, but Katie left his cum to run down her thigh as James suggested. James had already called for a ride, and as they walked out of the office, it was there to pick them up.

James held the door for Katie, and as she eased onto the leather seat, she left a smear as evidence of their passion. While in the vehicle, James enjoyed diddling her still sopping puss as the driverless car took them to their destination. Pulling up to the door, there was already a line of customers as they exited the vehicle.

James took Katie's hand and led her to the side door. More than a few people in line ogled Katie as they entered the alley. Their admiration stirred James' cock as he and Katie entered the side door with a wave of his hand. As they moved down the sparse back hallway, James asked, "Did you notice those people leering at you?"

"I did. Does that turn you on as much as it does me?" Katie whispered in his ear as her free hand grazed his pants and briefly clutched his enlarged member. "I guess it does," she giggled as her hand drifted up his torso and pulled his face to hers. The kiss was soft but full of fire.  

The two of them stood there in the very white hallway. Basically daring each other to take it further with the intensity they traded through their scarcely abutting lips. A minute into their mutual taunting, they were both quivering uncontrollably.

They would confess later that neither of them had ever experienced anything close to that kind of desire.

It was James who caved first. He abruptly released her hand and dropped to his knees while lifting her dress. The whole thing took about a second and a half. Before Katie knew it, his tongue was lapping and drilling into her sodden womanhood. She'd been so ready from their kiss that Katie spiked almost immediately. Shaking uncontrollably, she gripped his shoulders hard to keep from falling forward. As her nectar coated James face, neck, and shirt, Katie held him firmly to ride out the storm.

James quickly slowed his ministrations after she clamped hard on his shoulders, fearing that she might blackout again and or crush his clavicles. As her hips slowed in pulsing against his face, James felt Katie push him onto his back. Just as quickly as his face had buried in her puss, she'd released his cock from its cotton prison and impaled her sultry vagina with its extreme rigidity.

There they were, James on his back in that barren hallway and Katie riding his manhood maniacally. Then, finally, James exploded inside her with immense force moments before she came a second time and fell limply upon him as he struggled to catch his breath. Initially, it seemed that Katie had gone offline once again, but when James muttered, "Oh... my God."

Katie answered with, "Yes, you are!"

They both began chuckling at that. After a few minutes, they decided it was time to get up and make themselves mildly presentable. James raised his fly after getting to his feet while Katie adjusted her dress. As ready as they could be after such a fracas, they held hands again before moving the ten more feet to the security office.

Upon opening the door, Al turned from the wall of monitors to welcome them. "Hello, sir, he directed to James Constantine before turning to Katie and adding, "It's nice to see you again, Ms. Katie."

Giving Al a hug, Constantine then inquired, "How is it going so far?"

"Only one minor altercation so far, and that was outside in the line. One of our newly acquired security personnel handled it without injury."

"What was it about, if I may ask?" Katie solicited.

"Typical nonsense about who was where in the line. Once the security guy stepped between them, he informed them that everyone would get their time in, no matter how long they had to wait. He also reminded them that one person would get an extra bonus of a threesome with the third of their choice. That seemed to calm them down."

"Excellent idea, Al! That is why you're the manager of this facility, making calls like that on the fly," Constantine commended.

"Thank you, sir."

"Would you like to have a little fun, Katie?" Constantine questioned.

"Sure, but how?"

"Al, in reviewing the winner's backgrounds, did you find any voyeurs in the group?"

"Yes, sir, we did. We have an elderly gentleman in room eighteen. He and his former wife used to have sex while watching another couple in the same room. Unfortunately, his wife passed a few years ago, and he's had trouble completing the act without that stimulation. Even though he can physically harden, he just can't seem to ejaculate."

"Who's he with tonight?"

"Sophie, sir."

"Well, if he can't orgasm with Sophie, he'll likely never cum again. How long has he been in there?"

"Twenty-five minutes, sir. I was getting ready to call her off."

Sugarrr23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sugarrr23

"Katie, shall we go and aide the poor man in his quest to fill Sophie's puss with his seed?"

Slipping her arm into Constantine's, Katie replied, "I can't think of a more noble way to spend the next five minutes."

"Actually, why don't we give him an extra thirty minutes, Al. That way, he's not rushed while reliving his past."

"Excellent, sir," Al acknowledged.

"Please let Sophie know that we'll be intruding and that he has the additional time, Al."

"Of course, sir. Would you like me to have any additional furniture brought into the room?"

"No thanks, Al. We'll make do with what's in the room."

"I love your adventurous nature," Katie offered as we headed out the door.

Walking arm-in-arm down the hallway, they finally reached room eighteen. Stopping short of opening the door, James Constantine turned to Katie and suggested, "Follow my lead. We're just going to pretend that we stumbled into the room and don't even notice them at first."

"Gotcha," Katie replied.

Constantine pulled Katie's body tightly into his as he waved his hand past the sensor. As the door opened, he moved them in quickly and pushed Katie against the wall, where their makeout session commenced. Having been informed of their purpose for crashing her party, Sophie moved the gentleman to have an unobstructed view of their shenanigans.

As Constantine and Katie's oral squall began in earnest, she wrapped her legs around his back. They weren't acting for the 'john,' their passion was real. The fact that they had an audience only added to the fire. About a minute into it, the older gentleman seemed to be enjoying the entertainment. Then, wanting him to see a little more, Constantine spun them around, placing his back against the wall while palming Katie's bare ass.

Constantine infrequently crossed her exposed pucker as his hands roamed her gluteal flesh. When he did, Katie would offer in a loud whisper, "Finger my ass, you bastard!"

Each time she said it, it got a little louder. Finally, the old man yelled, "Finger the lady's ass, already!"

Pulling his mouth from hers, Constantine made a show of raising his middle finger to Katie's turned head. He then pressed it between her ruby-painted lips and let her slather it with her saliva. With her head turned as it was, the man had a birds-eye view of her oral work. He began grunting more pronouncedly as their show progressed, with Sophie riding him haltingly.

Finally, Constantine withdrew his finger from her mouth and let it slowly descend toward her pulsing sphincter. With his finger removed, Katie smashed her face back into his to continue their oral mauling. When Constantine's finger reached its target, he didn't pause or take his time. With one quick shove, his digit descended to the third knuckle without a thought.

A slow-burning, "Fuuuccckkk!" ripped from Katie's lips as Constantine held his finger deeply ensconced inside her. She wasn't acting for the old man as she squirted her juices all over Constantine's covered crotch. As he felt her pulse and grind against him, Constantine commenced finger-fucking her clenched little star.

Seconds after Katie exploded all over Constantine's pants, the older gentleman came heartily inside Sophie's pumping box. As he groaned and growled, Katie whispered, "Lose the pants and fuck me as we stand! I need to feel you in both of my holes, now!"

For a second, Constantine fumbled one-handedly with his belt and zipper. In her need to be filled, Katie brushed his hand aside and made short work of both. Then, with his cock free from its restraints, Constantine plunged it inside Katie's dripping puss. Turning them sideways so that the others could watch, he began pumping her deeply. Katie's moans grew slowly until Constantine added a second finger to her opening rectum.

Katie's grip around his waist, with her legs, clenched substantially as she hit another acme. Constantine kept up the drilling while their tongues dug even deeper into each other's mouths. Katie was groaning during the kiss as her peak continued unendingly.  

"Come inside me," she mumbled, "Before I pass out again."

Constantine was already close and noticed that the old guy was now on top of Sophie, pounding her ass like it was the last one on earth. They were both yelling and screaming as Katie slipped a finger into Constantine's ass too. With that extra stimulation, he came hard while slamming his last few strokes into Katie's puss. When the first volley hit inside, Katie's mouth released from his as she wailed her approval for her third climax.

All but falling back against the wall, it took all Constantine's strength to remain standing. Then, as their combined fluids dripped off of his scrotum, he heard the old gentleman filling Sophie for a second time.  

Panting into Katie's ear, Constantine suggested, "Our job is done, so let's skedaddle before he recovers."

Grudgingly, Katie dropped her legs to the floor, then lowered her dress as they made their way back to the control room arm in arm. Just before the door closed, she turned to the other man and blew him a kiss. She wasn't sure why she did it, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Walking into the control room, Al said, "Well, it looks like fun was had by all in that little venture."

"More by me than anyone else," Katie added.

"And, it seems that we have a customer for life, according to Sophie. She said the gentleman tipped her one thousand credits even though it was a freebie. He also inquired about watching you two again on his next visit," Al added.

"Maybe this could be a way for us to be involved in the business some more," Constantine pondered as he sat with Katie on his lap while stroking her upper thigh.

"What other kind of degenerates do you have floating around here?" Katie asked with a conniving smile.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments