Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Android Pimp, Part 1

"James' opening night nears as he comes to terms with his feelings for Katie."

10
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of The Android Repairman and that story should be read first. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thank you!"

The Katie android released several screams of seemingly orgasmic bliss as James' jackhammer fucking ended with a bang. When his second climax hit, he stayed entirely inside her restrictive bowels. They collapsed onto the bed as James released several volleys of his baby batter into Katie. She cooed like the submissive that she'd become.

As his strength began to return, James mumbled, primarily to himself, "I think it would be exciting to have you work in the brothel on occasion."

Katie squealed, "Oh, I think that that would be lots of fun!"

James was taken aback for a moment as he was lost in believing that she was the real Katie for the moment. Then, as the realization hit him that she wasn't, he indicated, "You really are a covetous slut, aren't you?"

"Mmmm," she purred while wiggling her ass with his still mostly hard cock deeply impaled. "Yesss, I want more of this. Give me more, James, please."

Their third round was slow and sensual and lasted well into the wee hours of the night. When it was all finished, James spooned her until the alarm set him moving into his day. Once he rose, Katie did too and transferred directly to her cleaning and charging station. The process of removing his bodily fluids was quick and thorough, leaving her ready for the next 'John' in a matter of minutes.

James got cleaned up as well and then headed to his shop to check on the progress of his current workload. With everything seemingly in hand, James went into his office and locked the door. Then, going into his private bathroom, he proceeded to change himself into an older-looking man with a mask that he'd created for the task. When his transformation was complete, he headed downtown to the future home of his brothel.

James opted to call a Paylift to not be seen in any of his own transports. However, his disguise would be recognized by the manager of the up-and-coming sex emporium as the money man that made all the final decisions. His alter-ego was Constantine because he always thought the name reflected his beliefs of being steadfast and faithful.

The sign touted 'The ability to relax and recharge you in this stressed-out world.' Opening the door with a wave of his hand, James, or um Constantine, entered the clean and not overtly decorated entranceway. Usually, a host or hostess would be standing next to the podium at the lounges entranceway. But, since they weren't open yet, Constantine moved into the lounge area to preview the furniture and bar.

Everything seemed to be proceeding nicely toward the opening next week. As Constantine headed toward the door leading to the rooms, he saw Al directing the others in their tasks.  

"Hello, Al," Constantine offered.

"Good morning, Mr. Constantine. As you can see, we are ahead of schedule and hope to be operational by the end of the day. Would you like to do an early limited opening for maybe tomorrow night? I can do an e-invite of a select list unless you have something else in mind?"

"Let's do a little giving back. Send some of the girls and guys down to the steel plant at closing time. How many relationship specialists do we have employed?" James asked as if he didn't know.

"Thirty, Sir."

"So have someone create one hundred and twenty special one-time-use tickets. Give the holders thirty minutes free for tomorrow night only. And only with the Specialist that gives them the invite. Make sure that they pick average folks. No managers or big-wigs of any kind. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir. I'll get on it right away!"

"This is the real test, Al. Let's make sure everything goes right."

"Absolutely, Sir. Should we bring in some additional security, for appearance's sake?"

"An excellent idea, Al! Now you know why I chose you for this job."

"Do you want to monitor things yourself from the security center tomorrow?"

"Yes, I think I will. In fact, I'll bring Katie along, and she can be a bonus for anyone you think might deserve it."

"Are you sure that you want to share your personal courtesan with the masses?"

"Absolutely! I'd love nothing better than to watch her being used over and over. I know that that sounds a bit twisted, but it's a kind of therapy for me."

"Hey, whatever works, Sir."

"Okay, I'll let you get back to work. Katie and I will return tomorrow around three in the afternoon. That should be enough time for her to get prepped and for me to get comfortable in the security center."

"That all sounds good, Sir. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Thanks, Al!"

Walking out the door, James felt a surge of pride at the thought of his new business finally opening. He conceived it all on his own and toiled day and night to build it for several years. Hopefully, everything would run smoothly and without any significant incidents. But, back in the transport, all James could think about was another night of fucking Katie.

Weirdly, he thought that he might get more enjoyment out of watching her being fucked by others. James wasn't exactly sure why he felt that way, but just the thought of it gave him a raging hardon. What he did know was that the real Katie had treated him poorly. That coupled with his unquenchable desire for her tight little twat left him in a tizzy every time he was around her.

Back at his office, James skillfully removed his disguise. Then, after a quick check on the day's work, he headed home with only one thought. He would pummel Katie's pussy until he was too physically exhausted to continue.  

Walking in the door, James bellowed, "Get your naked ass down here and blow me bitch!"  

It was a line that James always wanted to use on the real Katie. The satisfaction that spread like goosebumps across his body was almost better than the sex that followed. The real one had been such a self-centered hellion that even getting some retribution from this mimic felt pleasing.

Katie appeared before him, naked as the day he created her. Dropping to her knees, she made short work of opening his fly and taking him into her throat. Her sudden and complete consumption of his raging hardon brought about a lightheaded and dizzy feeling. As the spinny feeling slowly gave way to a zeal to explode in her restrictive esophagus, James grasped her bobbing skull.

What followed would have probably seriously injured a natural person. Fortunately, for both of them, she wasn't. But the rage that ensued seemed like some sort of maniacal remedy for James. As the last of his spunk shot down her gullet, he fell back onto a chair, panting and placated.

Minutes later, still huffing from his frenzy, James ordered, "Go back to your station and check for internal damage, them meet me in my bed."

James got some bourbon as Katie disappeared and took a long draw straight from the bottle. He wasn't usually a drinker, but James needed a little respite with all of the pressure of late. So, with his anger temporarily abated, he headed upstairs and found Katie waiting for him in his bed. For the next several hours, James made love to her the way he'd always enjoyed but was rarely allowed by the original.

The copycat Katie played her part to perfection. Egging him on when he needed it but obeying his direction like the well-trained puppet she was. One of the things that he loved most about this unit was her fondness for kissing. Early on, her artificial brain learned that this was one of his favorite things during lovemaking. So she'd downloaded all she could about the art of tongue-dueling whenever she was in her docking station.

Even when they were fucking doggie-style, Katie turned her head around just a little more than the average person could. She did this because she knew James loved kissing during sex probably more than penile penetration, and she was right. Katie was his perfect lover, just like the real one could have been, had she not been such a bitch.

The two of them kept up their passion until the sunbeams began to break the horizon. James was on top of Katie as his lips smothered hers and their tongues danced. His raw penis was tightly embedded in her anal ring, and the only movement was her inner muscles flowing up and down him like a wave. Sometimes android sex was advantageous.

Their kiss lingered as Katie milked the last bits of semen from James' devoid scrotum. As he shrank from her willing body, James felt at peace and drifted away into the oblivion of a deep slumber. Katie held him as a paramour would and made no attempt to leave and disrupt his sleep. She really was the perfect lover. If only he could get over his anger at the original.

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

It was about six a.m. when James finally passed out from exhaustion. The mild sedative that Katie administered via their shared mouths allowed James an uninterrupted five hours of restful slumber. That was more than he'd allowed himself in some time, and upon waking, James felt like a new man.

He found himself still atop Katie, and she kissed him wantonly as his morning wood lay atop her vulva. James considered a little late-morning action, but as the first inch penetrated her warm moist puss, he realized just how raw he was.

"Not this morning, you succubus. My cock feels like it's gone through the meat grinder. Go get me some healing lotion."

Katie obeyed his command and brought the lotion from his bathroom. She then asked, "Shall I apply it for you?"

"No, you shan't," James reacted with ire. "Now go to your station and get cleaned and recharged. You're working tonight at the brothel, and I expect you to be ready to please."

As Katie shuffled away, James felt the anger in his body like acid coursing through his veins. He knew why he hated the real Katie, but this version had brought him nothing but pleasure. He'd have to try to consciously separate his feelings for the two of them. It wasn't healthy how he used and mistreated her even if she wasn't a natural person.

After James was cleaned up and finished eating, he called Katie to his bedroom. He had a closet full of clothes specifically for her and found a skimpy little red cocktail dress for her to wear. Handing the clothing to her, he suggested, "I want you to put this on for the evening without any undergarments."

"Yes, James," Katie replied with a sexy little grin. It took her only a few seconds to slip it over her head and down her trim torso. The dress looked stunning on her, and James ogled her like it was his first time. He got an unusual feeling whenever she was around, and he felt remorseful for how he'd treated her in the past.

When he finally broke from his trance, James held his arm out for her to take, and they walked to his shop. It was in the adjacent building to his living area. He led the way into his office and locked the door behind them. Then, moving her toward the bathroom, he began to speak. "Katie, you are about to be let in on a little secret of mine. I want you to pay close attention and remember everything I tell you, okay?"

Of course, she would remember it all. After all, she was an android, but he felt the need to reiterate it anyway. Further proof that he was falling for her as a lover and companion.

"Certainly, James," Katie replied.

"I'm going to apply a disguise, and while I'm wearing it, my name is Mr. Constantine. So you only address me that way while I'm displaying the mask, understood?"

"Absolutely."

James knew that he need not worry about Katie making a mistake, but it felt normal to say it anyway. So he applied the prosthetics as she watched like a child in awe. Once he was finished, James went out to his desk and called Al.

"Hi, All. I've changed my mind about Katie unless it's too late."

"Absolutely not, Sir. I thought that this was a possibility, so I was holding out until the last possible moment."

"You are amazing, Al. Thank you so much! We'll see you soon."

"Yes, Sir."

Turning back to Katie, James relayed, "I'm sorry, Katie, but you won't be participating in tonight's sexual adventures. Instead, I've opted to keep you to myself as my sole lover and companion."

"I thought that I was that already," Katie shared with a sexy little smirk.

"Listen, I'm sorry about the way that I've treated you lately. You remind me of someone from my past, and I've had a difficult time lately because of those memories. I loved her so, and she was quite the bitch to me."

"Am I made in her image?" Katie questioned.

"Yes. Yes, you are," James replied meekly.

"What can I do to help you?"

James just stared for a minute. His thoughts ran the gamut. How did this man-made being that stood in front of him obtain this kind of empathy? Sure, his programming skills were good, but nowhere near that good. Has the AI in this unit really developed that profoundly that it can now assume human emotions? Even more interesting, has it tied itself to me as a lifelong partner? I know that it is programmed to make me happy, but this seems beyond her abilities as an artificial being.

As James' speculations slowed, Katie moved in to kiss and hug him. Then, holding him firmly, Katie whispered, "I'm here for you, James, whatever you need."

James couldn't help but hug her back. For him, the emotions were real, and it felt like the most natural thing. At that moment, James became convinced that Katie was more human than most people he knew. With that deduction swirling in his noggin, James kissed her passionately. As their amorousness grew, he picked her up and carried her to the office couch. Laying her down gently, James moved his face between her legs and savored her willing flower.

Whether Katie was just playing the part, or actually enjoying their encounter didn't matter at that moment. She made all the right moves and sounds of a lover that appreciated the cunnilingus that she was receiving. Her climax brought those amazing thighs in tight as she held him firmly while riding her orgasm to its peak. Katie wailed as her back arched and her cum squirted all over James' face and her legs.

James lapped at her sweet nectar that he'd designed specifically for her. There wasn't another woman in the world that tasted as good as she did, not even the original.

If Katie was faking, she was doing an Oscar-worthy performance because with every light lap at her inner thigh, she trembled gingerly. James' task continued as he attempted to lick up every last drop of her cum. For her part, Katie still hadn't released James' head and had even crossed her legs to hold him in close.

"Oh, James, I've never felt anything like that before. It was amazing!"

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Would you like another?"

"Yes, pleassseee," Katie squealed as James' tongue had already gone back to work. Her second plateau was no less spectacular but did come about much quicker. Not only did her back arch obscenely, but Katie's grip on James' head left him firmly locked to her grateful little puss. James' tongue caressed Katie's labia as he got barely enough air through his nose to stay conscious.

This time the shaking wasn't quite so mild. It seemed that James' ongoing stimulation had kept Katie at the pinnacle of her climax for more than a minute now. Her legs squeezed even tighter as Katie sprayed him again before going limp. It seems that the excessive titillation had short-circuited her, for lack of a better explanation.

Still enjoying her nectar, it was about a minute later that Katie revived.

"What happened to me? Did I pass out?" she queried.

"It seems as though you did. What do your internal diagnostics say?"

"Overload due to external overstimulation. So, I guess that you did make me cum, you talented man. Who else can brag that they've made an Android pass out from excessive apogees?"

Katie spread her legs wide and pulled James on top of her while nimbly opening his fly and releasing his stiff pecker. As their lips met, Katie moved his cock into position before stuffing him inside her with both her heels on his ass. The sudden invasion brought about moans from both of them. Katie's heels held him deep as their mouths sealed together and their tongues tangoed.

"Does my pussy feel good wrapped around your hard cock, James?"

"So good," he panted in reply.

"You've made me orgasm three times today, and I blacked out from the last one. Did you think we were leaving this office without me returning the favor?" she stated more than asked, as her snug puss milked him steadily.

"Suck me dry, you sexy thing," he mumbled before they smashed their lips back together and sucked face. Then, when James felt the sensation begin, he held Katie even tighter and kissed her more intensely. She pressed his hardon millimeters deeper into her wide open love as his ejaculations began.

Later in the evening after the day's events concluded, he recounted, with Katie in his lap, that it had been the best orgasm that he'd ever had.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors