Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Again, a warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I continue my tale of my adventures with my pleasure-slave Melora, and various other slaves too. As previous readers are aware, I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy.

The rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast, vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farmworkers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with as they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as life as a pleasure-slave was generally a good one.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave. Her name was Melora; she was an eighteen-year-old ‘pure’, or virgin. Soon after I had purchased two other pleasure-slaves.

I had recently had an encounter with a pleasure slave named Claudia, who had been owned by a late friend of mine. She had convinced me that I should purchase her, that it would be to her benefit, and mine…

 

I had left my late friend Charles’s residence soon after my encounter with Claudia in the hot tub. I had to think this situation through. I returned home, where my pleasure-slave Helena had been waiting for me with dinner almost ready.

I decided to eat alone, and come up with my strategy. I desperately wanted to make Claudia my next pleasure-slave purchase. It was simply a case of deciding which was the best way to make that happen.

My friend Charles had passed away, leaving his entire estate to his estranged son. Claudia was, at least legally speaking, property that belonged to that estate. Charles’ son was apparently against the whole concept of pleasure-slaves, perhaps the reason he and his father had become estranged in the first place. Therefore, Claudia was of no use to Charles’ son, and he was adamant to sell her off to the highest bidder in the next available pleasure-slave auction.

Claudia was also desperate to not be sold at auction. I think she felt it would be humiliating. She had not really been treated as a pleasure slave by Charles, more like his wife, in fact, he had introduced Claudia to me as exactly that. It was only after his death that the truth about Claudia came out. After ten years together she had grown used to being treated as a free woman, even though she was not.

I could see why Claudia didn’t want to be sold at auction. She would be paraded on stage in revealing clothing, in front of eager, rich male buyers. Pleasure slaves often looked forward to their auctions, as it was the start of a new life for them. But Claudia had gotten used to a very easy and privileged life and was extremely worried about the uncertainty a new owner would bring.

That is surely why she had targeted me as a potential new buyer. She already knew me a little from the few times I had met Charles and her together, and apparently, Charles had told her that I was a good guy and treated my own pleasure-slaves very well.

I took from our previous encounter that Claudia expected me now to contact Charles’ son, and negotiate a price for her, avoiding the need for her participation in any auction. If that’s what it took, that is certainly what I would do.

However, as I finished my meal, alone in the dimly lit large kitchen I had another idea. I rather enjoyed going to pleasure-slave auctions. I had been to quite a few, although I had actually only bought one of my three pleasure slaves at an auction. They were always fun, you got to see some truly stunning women, even if you did not end up buying.

I felt it might be rather fun to see Claudia up on stage, knowing she would be all mine at the end of the auction proceedings. I also had another reason for wanting her to be sold at auction. Claudia had lived a very rich and luxurious lifestyle with Charles, with little or no restrictions. She had already had be agree to put her up in her own apartment once I owned her, rather than her living at my own house with my other pleasure-slaves.

If I also bowed to Claudia’s request to purchase her directly from Charles’ son too, I was a little worried she might feel she had me wrapped around her little finger. I was quite happy for Claudia to take the lead in bed, as she had done in our brief encounter in the hot tub. But I still needed her to know who was boss and having Claudia be sold to me at a regular auction just like any other pleasure-slave I felt was one way of doing that.

However, if I did not even contact Charles’ son about purchasing Claudia, and the two of them spoke about that, she would perhaps resent the fact I had not even tried. I decided to call my late friend’s son, sound him out, and take it from there.

The next day I called Charles’ son, David, and see how he felt about selling Claudia directly to me. As when I spoke to him at his father’s funeral, he was again rather terse, although not rude.

I explained I wanted to spare Claudia, a loyal servant to his father and my friend for many years, the uncertainty of being put through an auction and not knowing who she might be sold to. I said I was willing to pay the fair market value for Claudia, and he would save money on the auction house fees.

He asked how much I was willing to offer for her. That was the question. What exactly was Claudia’s value, and did I really want to offer that much?

I figured she was very attractive and sexy, but she was not eighteen anymore, which was the age at which Charles had purchased her. The youngest a pleasure-slave could be sold at was on her eighteenth birthday, and this planet’s rich and elite men prized youth over almost all other considerations when it came to pleasure-slaves. The only thing they valued more than youth, was purity. So ‘pure’, or virgin, eighteen-year-old pleasure-slaves was valued the highest of all.

But Claudia certainly wasn’t pure either. She had been owned previously, so was considered a ‘second’. Seconds were women who had had just one previous owner. There was a healthy market in pleasure-slave seconds. Rich men would often buy young pleasure-slaves at eighteen years old, enjoy them for a couple of years, and then sell them on as a ‘second’ in order to put the money towards buying a newer, younger woman.

Most seconds on the market were therefore in their early twenties. The market for these women was good, as many rich men would purchase seconds so they had a stable of girls to choose from when deciding who they would bed for the night. Also, those who were rich, but not perhaps rich enough to buy the extremely expensive pure girls, often purchased from this market.

But Claudia wasn’t in her early twenties either, she was almost thirty. Once pleasure-slaves were over twenty-five or so, their value really started to fall dramatically. I had paid four hundred thousand at auction for my first pleasure-slave Melora, who was a pure eighteen-year-old. When I purchased my second pleasure-slave Helena, who was thirty-seven years old, I had paid only forty thousand, and even then, I think I had probably overpaid, as her owner drove a very hard bargain.

I figured Claudia’s value on the open market was probably around forty to fifty thousand. I decided I was going to offer Charles’ son much less than that, as in reality, I wanted him to refuse the offer and send her to auction.

I offered twenty-five thousand. Charles’ son David clearly didn’t think much of that. He told me he had sent photos of Claudia to an independent pleasure-slave valuation expert, and their value was much higher than that.

I said I would offer thirty thousand, but David again refused. I offered thirty-five thousand but told him that would be my final offer. David then politely thanked me for my interest, but he had been told Claudia’s value was much higher, and that he wanted to get the most he could from her sale to help his family buy a bigger house. He was going to stick with selling her at auction.

I thanked him for his time anyway and ended the call. That had gone pretty well. If David did contact Claudia before the auction and they discussed my call, she would know I had tried to purchase her directly. If she felt I had not offered him enough, I could always say David had lied to her about the amount I offered him.

I called Claudia and told her that I had failed to convince David to sell her directly to me, and that he was determined to go to auction. She was disappointed with the news but eventually resigned herself to the fact that she would be going to auction. I told Claudia not to worry about it, promising her I would be at the auction and would do everything I could to purchase her. I also assured her everything else we had spoken about, like me setting her up in her own apartment, still stood.

A few days later Claudia called me to say that David had entered her into a ‘seconds’ pleasure-slave auction that was due to take place the following week. Two days after that she called again to tell me she was about to leave the home she had shared with Charles for the last time, and on her way to submit herself to the auction house, and that she would then be staying there until the auction. She called me once more from the auction house to let me know she had arrived safely and that she was just in their office and doing all the paperwork. Claudia said this would be the last time we would be able to speak until the auction, as they would be taking away her phone.

I told her to just relax for the rest of the week, and reassured her again I would be there at the auction. I called the auction house and made a reservation. It wasn’t required, but if the auction house was a small one, potentially you could be turned away if it was very popular on the day.

The following week and the day of the auction arrived. These pleasure-slave auctions always started at noon for some reason, a local tradition that no-one I had spoken to seemed to know the origins of. So I made sure I was there half an hour before noon.

I had to show my pleasure-slave owner I.D. card at the reception. This showed that I already owned pleasure-slaves and so was thought of very good financial standing. They did not want anyone in the auction room who could not actually afford to buy.

This particular auction house was quite large, and one I had not visited before. The auction room looked rather like a converted theatre. It had a huge stage at the front, towering over the room. Individual booths radiated out in front of the stage across the unusual concave floor, all the way to the back, where there was also a bar.

I figured there must be seventy or eighty booths in the room. I was shown to mine by one of the hostesses. She explained the seating was organized by how many pleasure-slaves each potential bidder owned. The more they owned, the closer to the front they were seated.

My booth was just over halfway back. As I currently owned three pleasure-slaves, I assumed there were plenty of people with reservations who owned a lot more than I. But there was also a fair bit of space for those who only owned one or two.

You could still go to an auction if you did not own any pleasure-slaves, everyone had to start somewhere, but you had to leave a very large cash deposit at reception, to show you could afford to buy. I had done the same when I bought Melora, my first pleasure-slave.

The booths were fairly large and could comfortably seat eight or ten people. The sofa seat was in a semi-circle shape, and a glass-topped table in front, and of course all booths were facing the stage.

I ordered a drink and noticed there was a touchscreen embedded into the glass tabletop. Presumably, this would come into play once the auction began.

Out of the seventy or so booths, I figured maybe a third of them were already occupied with potential bidders. The majority were like me, males sitting alone. But there were quite a few couples here too, perhaps married, and wanting a pleasure-slave to add to their bedroom fun together. A few of the couples I decided were probably rich men accompanied by their favorite pleasure-slave, perhaps also looking for another to join in the night-time activities.

There were also a few women sitting alone in their booths. I guessed they were either lesbian or bi-sexual, looking for a stunning female to add to their collection. Of course, they could have just come very early to see what us guys were up to before the male pleasure-slave auction started immediately afterward. I had never been to a male pleasure-slave auction, but I assumed it was run in a pretty similar fashion to the all-female pleasure-slave sale we were about to witness.

I also noticed someone I recognized, Volare, a fairly attractive woman in her early fifties. She owned a pleasure-palace called Stars, with her husband, located on the outskirts of the city, one I had frequented a few times. Presumably, she was here to buy new pleasure-slaves to fill the viewing area in her establishment. It was a viewing area where I had selected a fair few beauties over my afternoon visits there and then bedded them in the luxurious rooms upstairs.

I had heard that bidders that were buying for a pleasure-palace had to tell the pleasure-slaves beforehand, as they would obviously be servicing clients of their owner rather than the owner themselves. I imagine some pleasure-slaves would refuse being sold to a pleasure-slave owner, as they preferred to service only their owner. However, others might like the variety of working in a pleasure-palace and potentially earn more money too.

More and more potential bidders arrived and were hurriedly seated, as proceedings were about to start. At noon precisely, a fairly attractive female in her fifties came out on stage, standing behind a lectern at stage left. She introduced herself as Pamela and was to be our auctioneer for this afternoon’s sale. She spoke into a microphone on the lectern, each booth having its own speakers so we could all hear clearly what was being said.

Pamela went through a brief explanation of how the sale would be conducted. It was a pretty standard format, but perhaps a summary was needed for any first-time bidders at the back of the room.

The pleasure-slaves would first do a short parade on stage. Then one-by-one they would briefly converse with the auctioneer so that the audience could hear them speak, before coming down into the audience area. They would then sit at each occupied booth for just two minutes, to briefly introduce themselves to each potential bidder, before being moved on to the next booth. Once each woman had briefly met each potential bidder they would return to the stage.

Once all the pleasure-slaves had returned to the stage, the actual bidding would begin. Each woman had a number, with number one having her auction first, and so on. The auctioneer asked us to look on the touchscreen embedded in the tabletop in front of each booth. It showed the sale order for each pleasure-slave.

Looking on my touchscreen, I noticed there were forty-five pleasure-slaves on sale today, which was quite a lot for a single auction. Previous sales I had gone to before typically had around twenty-five to thirty pleasure-slaves up for auction. I guess I was going to be here for quite a while.

Pamela the auctioneer also reminded us that this was a ‘seconds’ sale, that every pleasure-slave on sale today had been owned previously by just one owner. I looked around as a couple of late-runners quickly took their seats. I figured that now almost half the booths were occupied.

Finally, two large doors at the back of the stage opened, some music started playing, and the pleasure slaves up for auction today began walking out to greet us. They all walked out individually to the front of the stage, waved, then moved to the back of the stage, where they rested on tall stools. They mostly all wore classy but sexy looking evening gowns, although there were a few who dressed more provocatively in lingerie, bikini’s, or revealing costumes. Each woman had a badge stuck on their outfit somewhere, displaying their auction number.

The parade continued, more and more lovely ladies waving, and then moving out to the back of the stage. One of the last few women out was Claudia. She wore a long white gown, with a large high split to show off her legs, and with a fair bit of cleavage on display too. She waved out at the audience, to no-one in particular, gave a nervous smile, and moved back out to the rear of the stage.

All the women now sat on stools at the rear of the stage. There were three rows, each row behind was up higher than the one before, so we got a good view of them all. Claudia was in the front row. I could see her scanning the audience, presumably looking for me.

However, there were bright lights at the front of the stage, so the audience could clearly see all the women on sale. This probably meant Claudia could only see the first couple of rows of booths, and as I was back in the sixth row, she wasn’t going to find me. She looked a little nervous already.

Claudia’s badge had number nineteen on it, so at least she was in the first half of the auction. That meant I wouldn’t have to sit through the second half of the auction if I didn’t wish to.

The auctioneer then called out the woman who had the number one badge. Her name was Maria, she was twenty years old, brunette, beautiful Latina. She stood with the auctioneer to chat for a moment, telling us a little about herself. Pamela then thanked her and motioned for her to go into the audience area.

Maria tottered down the stage steps in her high heels, and a hostess ushered her over to the first occupied booth. I could see Maria shaking someone’s hand and then sitting down with them, and out of my sight. I noticed the lights had dimmed in the audience area once the show had started. It was really quite dark in here now, although each booth had a subtle adjustable light fixture if you wanted.

Pamela was already introducing number two, a tall pretty redhead named Ella, twenty-one. She soon also disappeared down the steps. Maria stood up from the first booth and was ushered on to the second occupied booth in the front row. Ella was immediately ushered into the first booth.

I noticed on the far left of the room there was a huge line of female ushers, lining up to take the next pleasure-slave from the stage down into and around the booths.

Number three was a petite black girl, Nadia, twenty-one, with nice big boobs. The format continued, each girl being briefly introduced, then ushered to the first booth, and then on to the next one.

After about fifteen minutes, number one Maria had made it to the third row. On stage, we had reached number eight, Neptune, twenty-two, a tall blonde. I watched Claudia for a while, she occasionally seemed to search the audience for me, putting her hand up to shade her eyes from the stage lights. She still looked nervous.

Another ten minutes or so passed, and number one Maria was now at the next occupied booth in my row. The rather overweight gentleman sitting in the booth had his overhead light on, so I could make out Maria sitting opposite him on the semi-circle sofa. Soon Maria stood up and waved goodbye to the gentleman, and was taken by the usher toward my booth.

“Sir, this is Maria,” the usher smiled, and then took a few steps back.

“Pleased to meet you, sir,” Maria beamed, extending her hand to shake mine, and then sliding onto the sofa seat in my booth.

“Nice to meet you to Maria,” I replied.

Maria continued to slide along the sofa seat toward me, until she was sat pressed up right next to me.

“How many pleasure-slaves do you own sir?” Maria asked.

She looked straight into my eyes. My god, she was beautiful, truly gorgeous. She wore a long black evening gown, with two splits, so her long legs were on show. It also displayed her nice cleavage.

“I have three pleasure-slaves,” I told her, “So Maria, were you sold to your previous master as a pure girl?”

“Yes sir, on my eighteenth birthday,” she replied.

Maria then stood for a second so she could move to sit right in my lap, and immediately began grinding her perfect ass on my groin. She then took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

I was shocked at this for a moment. The other auctions I had been to didn’t allow any such behavior.

Then I realized my mistake, the previous auctions I had attended were ‘pure’ pleasure-slave sales. At those auctions they had to protect the girls from being touched by any man, otherwise they could not be sold as ‘pure’. Not even a handshake was permitted.

But these girls were ‘seconds’. They had already been fucked by their previous master, so were allowed to ‘interact’ with potential bidders. This would hopefully encourage more bids on each girl, therefore driving up prices.

I could tell through her dress she was not wearing any bra. Her tits felt great, a nice handful, and lovely and firm.

“Ah, you’ve got lovely tits, Maria,” I told her.

Maria stood for a moment to turn around, and sat back in my lap, her legs fully split and extending out across the sofa. She then shuffled forward, her visible panties pushing up against my ever-hardening cock.

“Thank you, sir,” she grinned, “Would you like to see them?”

Before I could reply, she pulled her arms out of the top of her dress, and then slowly, teasingly pulled it down to reveal her breasts. They were wonderful, nice and full, with lovely big nipples.

I glanced at the usheress of to the side, wondering if she was about to interrupt us. I felt like our two minutes might already be up. Maria motioned to the usheress with one finger. Perhaps the girls were allowed a little room on their time limit with a potential bidder if they felt their short meeting was going well. The usheress nodded and stood further back from the booth.

Maria kissed me long and hard, then pushed my head between her tits. As I licked and sucked on her boobs and nipples, she pulled up her dress from over her ass. Maria then took my hands and placed them on her stunning ass, and began grinding her hips again.

My cock was now fully erect, and the bulge in my trousers was pushing up against her panties.

“Oh sir, I can feel your lovely big cock,” Maria whispered in my ear, “If you buy me today sir, you can have me sucking your dick by this evening. You’d like that, wouldn’t you darling? Have me bouncing up and down on your cock all night?”

I certainly would, I thought. But that thought was interrupted as the usheress finally stepped closer, motioning to Maria, who began pulling the top of her dress back on. She then got up from the sofa, squeezing past me and out of the booth. Maria then bent down to kiss me goodbye, another long full kiss on the lips.

“Farewell sir, I very much hope we see each other again soon,” she grinned.

Maria then turned away and was led off to the next booth by the usheress. Maria was quite a woman and had certainly done her best to entice me into bidding for her. I had very much enjoyed her efforts.

I noticed on the stage that auctioneer Pamela was now introducing number twelve Katerina, twenty-three, an ex-Soviet Bloc looking girl, with a fairly statuesque figure, and a dyed-pink bob haircut. But before I could listen to anything else Katerina said, number two Ella, the redhead was being ushered into my booth.

Ella shook my hand and smiled, and sat a meter or so away from me on the sofa. She told me a little about herself and asked a few questions about myself. Ella was very pretty, quite tall, with a slim, almost skinny figure. She had nice legs, but other than that I couldn’t say I was overly attracted to her.

She did not try any of the tricks that Maria had done to me. Other than the handshake, our meeting was very similar to what a ‘pure’ pleasure-slave auction would be like. After a couple of minutes, Ella excused herself and was led away to the next booth.

I now figured that some of these girls like Ella were maybe shy, having perhaps only been with one man before, their previous master. Either that, or she was saving using her charms on a potential bidder for one that she was more attracted to, or thought had a lot more money than others, or felt some chemistry or spark with when she spoke with them.

Either way, I realized not all the girls were going to act like Maria in my booth.

On stage, we were being introduced to number fifteen, Joy, twenty-four, of Filipino descent, fairly petite, with a beautiful big smile, and what looked like big beautiful tits under the naughty little schoolgirl uniform she wore. I was certainly looking forward to meeting her.

Next, number three, Nadia, twenty-one, the petite busty black girl, was ushered into my booth. Before even introducing herself, she sat straight in my lap and pulled down her top to reveal a very nice pair of big firm boobs. She took my hands and placed them on her tits.

“Hi sir, I’m Nadia, pleased to meet you,” she said, a big smile on her face, “How are you?”

“Oh, well I’m very well, thank you,” I replied, groping her lovely breasts.

I estimated they were around a 34DD. Nadia unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my fly, slipped her hand into my shorts, and got hold of my still fairly hard cock. She started jerking me back to full stiffness, whilst kissing me full on the lips.

“Do you like big tits, sir? Or are you an ass man?” she whispered, as she pushed my head into her boobs, “I’ve got a lovely ass too, sir. My previous master adored fucking me in the ass doggy style, whilst he stared at it and slapped it.”

“I bet he did,” I replied with difficulty, as I had a mouth full of her right boob.

“My master was married and bought me as a pure at eighteen. He set me up in an apartment, and used to visit me secretly a few times a week,” Nadia explained, moving my hands onto her ample ass, “But recently his wife found out about it, and forced him to sell me.”

“He must have really enjoyed having such a gorgeous girl at eighteen years old,” I told her.

“Yes, he did, sir, I think he got addicted to fucking me. He told me I was such a great fuck,” Nadia continued, “A nice young girl with big tits and a nice round black ass. And I’m still only twenty-one sir, still nice and young for you.”

She was trying to sell herself to me, telling me that her previous owner had only sold her on because his wife had found out about her. She was saying she was such a great fuck, and her previous master was reluctant to sell her. Whether any of this was true or not was unverifiable, but it certainly seemed possible.

Soon the usheress stepped into view, and Nadia removed her hand from my cock, and pulled her top back up to cover her breasts. She then kissed me again on the lips, slipping me a little tongue.

“Oh, I really hope you will buy me today sir. I’d love to be your pleasure-slave,” Nadia whispered, “Just think, you could be fucking me in the ass by tonight, sir.”

And with that, she was whisked off by the usheress. I watched Nadia’s ass as she walked away. She turned around for a moment and blew me a kiss, before slipping into the next booth.

PureCrystal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PureCrystal

Damn, that Nadia was fun, I thought. She was young and sexy, but also quite dirty too, which you didn’t get from the eighteen-year-old ‘pure’ girls. I could just imagine a threesome with her and my pleasure-slave Melora. Some fun coffee-and-cream big tit action to be had there.

I was beginning to forget the reason I was really there. These gorgeous women were certainly very distracting. But I must not forget about Claudia.

On stage, we were up to number eighteen, Pela, twenty-seven, another pretty blonde.

I noticed we were moving up in age as we went on, but on stage, there were much younger women sitting in the last row. Therefore, I assumed that they had split the youngest women at the beginning and the end of the sale, as the rich elite men of this world valued them most. This way they would have to sit through all the girls, rather than leaving once all the young women had been auctioned. This meant increasing the number of men who were still in the room when the slightly older women were being sold off, and so hopefully increasing the potential final bids.

The next usheress began to bring over the next girl, but I politely asked to miss me out. From the display in the table, I read her name was Lexi, twenty-two, very pretty, skinny white girl with almost jet-black hair. It wasn’t that she was unattractive, just that I didn’t want to miss out on Claudia, who would be up next on stage.

The usheress said they could wait for a moment, but I replied I did not want to hold up the line. Lexi, thankfully unfazed by this, gave me a quick wave and blew me a kiss, and they continued on to the next booth.

On stage, Pela had finished her introduction with Pamela the auctioneer and went down the steps to be escorted to the first booth. I imagine the man sitting in that booth must be incredibly wealthy, and have an awful lot of his own pleasure-slaves already, to have been seated there.

Pamela the auctioneer then motioned to Claudia, who stood up from her stool to the right of the stage, and walked across to the far left.

“Next, we have number nineteen, it’s Claudia,” Pamela announced over her microphone.

Pamela handed Claudia another microphone as she arrived at stage left next to the auctioneer’s lectern.

“So ladies and gentlemen, Claudia is twenty-nine years old. She has had an excellent education, as you can see on your screens,” Pamela continued, “Claudia has had just one previous owner, of course, and was purchased by him as a pure girl at eighteen, isn’t that right dear?”

“Er… yes, ma’am,” Claudia began nervously, “I was with my previous master for ten years, and he was very happy with me. Sadly, he passed away recently, which is of course the reason for my sale today. But I’m now looking forward to making another gentleman very happy.”

I wondered if that was a message meant specifically for me, or just a general thing she had been told to mention.

Pamela then asked Claudia to do a twirl on stage, which she did, her white gown flaring out at the long split to reveal her legs for a moment. She then gave a bow, which briefly gave the audience a better look at her cleavage.

“Thank you, Claudia, and was there anything else you wanted to say, dear?” Pamela asked. She seemed to call all the girls ‘dear’.

“Erm… just that I know I can make one of you gentleman very, very happy. I’m of course willing to try anything, and er... I’m also very flexible,” Claudia went on, very nervously, starting to flounder somewhat, “I’m also happy to do chores around the house, or taking care of children…”

“Yes, alright dear, thank you,” Pamela interrupted, surely sensing Claudia struggling, “Well, that’s Claudia everyone. Thank you, Claudia.”

Pamela then motioned for her to exit stage left. Claudia went down the steps, slipped in her high heels, and almost fell, but managed to grab the handrail and steady herself. The usheress greeted her at the bottom and then escorted her into the first booth, where she disappeared from view.

Well, it seemed public speaking was really not Claudia’s forte. She had looked nervous throughout. Also, the part where she had offered to do chores I felt would not have gone down well with the other bidders in the room. They weren’t going to pay all this money, plus her upkeep to have her cleaning toilets.

Rich men should want to buy Claudia because they desired her, because she was high class, educated, and above all because they desperately wanted to fuck her. The other girls had all looked confident, and happy to be there when being introduced by the auctioneer. Claudia looked like the odd one out.

I wondered if not being able to see if I was here in the audience had affected her performance. I would have to wait to speak to her whilst she made the rounds of the other booths. I wondered how she was going to play it with the other bidders. Would she be nervous, or aloof, or would she engage in an ‘interactive’ experience?

I spent the next twenty minutes or so meeting more pleasure-slaves trying to sell themselves to me. I met a succession of beautiful blondes, brunettes, and redheads, Latinas, Asians, black and white. Some sat and simply chatted, whilst looking gorgeous and smiling. Others sat in my lap and let me feel them up a little, and others still were stripping down to let me get a good close look and feel of the merchandise.

It was all in good fun, especially number fifteen Joy, twenty-four, the girl of Filipino descent. She had sat in my lap and undone the blouse of the little school-girl uniform she had chosen to wear, and let me feast on her lovely big 34EE tits whilst jerking my cock inside my pants. Throughout she had whispered in my ear about all the dirty things she wanted me to do to her, rather than actually telling me something about herself. And she had done it all with a huge gorgeous smile on her face.

Yes, Joy was another girl, along with Nadia, that I could certainly imagine owning. Someone here was going to go home with them, I was sure of that.

Finally though, I saw Claudia being introduced to the man in the next booth in my row. She sat with him chatting, whilst I sat with number eighteen, Pela, twenty-seven, the pretty blonde. Pela told me a little about herself, but I wasn’t really listening, concentrating on Claudia in the next booth. Claudia smiled and chatted with the overweight man, but wasn’t sitting close enough to him to allow any contact.

Soon Pela left, and Claudia got up from the next booth and turned towards mine. As soon as Claudia saw me, she rushed over, jumped into my lap, and kissed me. The usheress looked a little perplexed, but realizing her introduction for Claudia would be rather pointless, said nothing, and stepped back.

“How are you?” I asked her, “You look gorgeous. You looked a bit nervous on stage earlier though.”

“Ah no I’m fine,” she replied.

I was surprised, she seemed perfectly calm and in control now.

“Oh, I thought you were nervous, maybe worried I hadn’t come? Because I could tell you couldn’t see out into the audience, because of the stage lights?” I asked her.

“No, no, I knew you were here,” she replied, kissing me again, “I bribed one of the ushers. I gave them your name and got them to check with reception if you were here just before the show started. I told them to give me a thumbs up or down when I walked out on stage.”

“Ah I see,” I replied, thinking she had been quite resourceful, “Then why did you seem so nervous on stage? Was it just having to speak in front of people?”

“Ah no, that was just an act. You know me, I’m a pretty confident gal,” Claudia grinned, “Don’t you remember? In the hot tub?”

She giggled, moving one of my hands on to her lovely ass.

“An act?” I asked, confused at what she would gain from that.

“Sure, I knew you were here, I knew you were going to bid on me. But there are quite a lot of extremely rich men here,” Claudia explained, “I didn’t want them taking a like to me, and then outbidding you.”

‘Oh, I see,” I replied.

“I hope you are not offended. I know you are very wealthy, but there must be a limit to how much you could bid on me. And my feeling is the men in that first row wouldn’t have any limit in mind when they bid, they just want what they want, you know?” Claudia continued.

“Yes, I understand,” I told her, “But you’re not tempted by being owned by one of those super-rich men on the front row?” I asked.

“Oh no, I heard second girls for them, you know they fuck them for a few months, then begin passing them around amongst their friends and business partners,” Claudia explained, then pointed behind us to the booths with bidders with fewer pleasure-slaves than me, “And these guys get one bad year and suddenly can’t afford me anymore, and I end up right back here again. No, this is exactly where I want to be.”

“Okay, I understand,” I replied, she certainly had it all figured out.

“Plus, I like you very much. And we still have our little agreement, right?” Claudia asked, putting my other hand on her right breast.

“Right, of course,” I replied, slipping my thumb under her dress to caress her tit.

Claudia was referring to our agreement that if I bought her, I would put her up in her own apartment rather than her living with me and my other pleasure-slaves. I had also agreed that I would not share her with any other men. I guess she was just double-checking I still felt the same way about it.

Claudia’s hand found her way into my unbuckled pants, and around my semi-hard cock.

“I see someone’s been admiring the merchandise,” Claudia giggled, “Were there any girls you really liked?”

I told her briefly about Nadia and Joy.

“Ah yes, nice tits on those girls,” she told me, grinning.

I assured her I was only going to be bidding for her. The usheress then stepped in and signaled our time was up. Claudia kissed me again then gave me a quick wave and was moved on to the next booth.

For the next hour or so, I met all the remaining pleasure-slaves up for sale today. Again, many of them were more forthcoming about selling themselves to me, sitting in my lap and letting me get a good look and feel for what was on offer. Others were more refined, classy, sitting across from me and pleasantly chatting about themselves.

As I had noticed earlier, we carried on going up in age after Claudia, up to number twenty-two, Maddie, thirty-one-years-old, a pretty, tall black woman. After that, we started going back down in age.

Overall forty-five women, I counted only ten that was over twenty-five years old. The old adage was still true, the rich elite men of this world loved their younger women. At this ‘seconds’ sale, you could see the vast majority of men had grown bored of their pleasure-slaves once they were mid-twenties, and were selling them on, to buy a new, younger model.

A few of the women over twenty-five that I spoke with told me they had not submitted to be a pleasure-slave until later in life, which while certainly not being the norm, wasn’t that unusual either. Perhaps they had been bought at around twenty-five-years-old or so, although presumably not as a ‘pure’ girl, and now a few years later being sold on by their former master as a slightly older ‘second’.

Claudia was probably unique, at this auction at least, in that she was now a ‘second’ who had spent ten years with her former master.

There was a surprise toward the end of the introductions. Numbers forty-two and forty-three, Ilsa and Elsa, were being sold together as one lot. They were twin sisters, twenty-one-years-old. They were beautiful, from perhaps Eastern-Euro descent, with lovely slim, lithe, athletic-looking figures.

I had heard of twin pleasure-slaves working as a team before, but I had never actually seen it. They told me their former master had very much enjoyed fucking them together since he bought them as ‘pure’ girls when they were eighteen. They sat either side of me, placing their perfect little asses on top of my upturned hands. They rubbed my cock through my trousers in tandem and whispered the exact same dirty talk in each ear in unison.

I sat there for two whole minutes, groping their gorgeous young asses, later moving my hands up to their lovely firm breasts. All the while their dainty hands rubbed away at my super-hard cock, as they told me in stereo what a show they would put on for me tonight, and all the naughty things they would let me do to both of them. Of course, all that would depend on my successfully bidding for them.

Soon they were led away by the usheress, where I was sure they would be performing their little rehearsed routine again. They were very cute; I was certainly tempted. I imagine their previous master must have paid a goddamn fortune for them when they were ‘pure’ eighteen-year-olds. You would certainly be paying a lot less, now they were twenty-one-year-old ‘seconds’.

However, I got the feeling they might be rather high maintenance. Perhaps that’s what their former master had eventually discovered, and so was now selling them on, presumably at a huge financial loss. Still, I guess he would always have the memories of fucking gorgeous eighteen-year-old twin sisters.

I assumed the auction house had left the twins until the end of the show to encourage bidders to stay in the room, even after perhaps they had won other pleasure-slaves of their choice. The twins were certainly one of this sales star attractions.

The last couple of young girls paid a visit to my booth, then moved on through the rest of the bidders, until they finally arrived back on stage and sat on their stools. All the pleasure-slaves meeting all the bidders had taken just over two hours, but it was certainly a fun time.

The lights now came back up in the audience area, I assumed so Pamela the auctioneer would be able to see anyone making a bid.

Pamela asked number one Maria to move from her stool to stand center stage, and the auction began. I had seen some auctions where bidders typed their bids into a console to alert the auctioneer, but this was a more old-fashioned affair. Bidders simply raised their hands to agree to pay what the auctioneer was asking for.

“Well sirs, we are going to start bidding on Maria at fifty-thousand,” Pamela began.

A flurry of hands went up around the room. I realized now Maria was standing on a small rotating section at the front of the stage, which meant she was slowly turned around so bidders were reminded from all angles of the goods on offer.

“Fifty-five thousand?” Pamela continued.

A few of the hands dropped away, but there was still a fair bit of interest from the room. On stage, an usheress approached Maria and helped her unzip her dress from behind. She stepped out of it, wearing nothing but her black panties and a smile. As the rotating stage turned her back to the audience, Maria perfectly timed bending over to remove her panties, so we all got a good look at her gorgeous naked ass.

‘Sixty thousand?” Pamela asked, as a few more bidders dropped out.

As Maria slowly span back to face the audience, she made some sexy poses, trying to encourage a few more to stay in the bidding.

“Sixty-five thousand? Seventy thousand? Seventy-five thousand?” Pamela continued, but there were only a few bidders still interested at these prices.

“Eighty thousand?” Pamela asked, but no hands went up.

“Seventy-six thousand then?” she asked.

Two hands went up, an older gentleman in the first row, and a couple in the row behind me. Certainly, the man in the front row could afford a lot more, but I noticed these super-rich guys were happy to outbid each other like crazy for ‘pure’ young women, but demanded real value for money when buying ‘seconds’.

“Seventy-seven thousand?” Pamela continued, as Maria span around again so we could see her delicious looking ass again, and she looked over her shoulder at us.

The couple behind me gave up at this point, dropping their hand.

“So, it’s with you sir, at seventy-seven thousand,” Pamela stated, motioning to the older gentleman in the front row, “Anyone else? Maria here at seventy-seven thousand. Last chance then.”

I looked around the room, but there were no other bids.

“So fair warning. Going once, twice, and sold to you, sir, the lovely Maria, at seventy-seven thousand,” Pamela said, banging her little gavel on her lectern, “Thank you sir, and thank you, Maria.”

Maria blew a kiss to her new master in the front row and walked to the back of the stage. I noticed an usheress met her with a robe to put on, and she disappeared out through the large doors at the back of the stage. I imagined as an eighteen-year-old ‘pure’ girl, Maria would have been sold for at least eight hundred thousand or more, so her former master had taken a large loss on selling her just two years later. It just showed to sellers how much depreciation there was between ‘pure’ and ‘seconds’, but also showed to buyers what a bargain could be had by waiting a couple of years to buy the slightly older pleasure-slaves.

Next up stepping onto the rotating platform at the stage front was number two, Ella. She had been rather shy in my booth, simply sitting opposite me and chatting. It was a surprise then when, as bidding began at fifty-thousand, Ella too removed her clothing until she stood naked before us all.

I had imagined Maria had done it because she was much more confident and outgoing. But with Ella doing the same, I now understood that this was a part of the format of the sale here. I wondered how Claudia was going to cope with that.

Ella eventually sold for sixty-five thousand. Next up was number three, Nadia, the black twenty-one-year-old who had let me suck on her lovely big tits. She too stripped for her audience, smiling throughout, and eventually sold for sixty-seven thousand.

I also made a mental note, as Nadia had been bought by Volare, whom I had recognized earlier, the owner of ‘Stars’ pleasure-palace on the outskirts of this city. I reminded myself to visit there next week. It was a real bonus, I was going to get to fuck the lovely Nadia anyway, and hadn’t had to actually bid on her.

The bidding continued, and I enjoyed watching all the pleasure-slaves strip off on stage to show us their gorgeous bodies. The final sale prices stayed around the sixty thousand level for a while. As the age of the girls went up, the sale prices came down to around fifty thousand.

Later, number fifteen Joy, the busty Filipina, sold for fifty-two thousand, also to Volare the pleasure-palace owner. Good news for me again, and I suppose any other bidder here who knew Volare owned the Stars pleasure palace.

Number eighteen, Pela, twenty-seven, sold for forty-nine thousand. As she made her way off stage, Pamela the auctioneer asked Claudia to step forward to the front. She looked nervous again, but this time I felt perhaps it was genuine. Stripping off in front of this entire audience was surely what she had been dreading.

“So, for Claudia, I shall start the bidding at twenty-five thousand? Twenty-five anyone?” Pamela asked.

I looked around the room for a moment, trying to see who I might be bidding against. I didn’t see a single hand go up.

“No? Twenty thousand?” Pamela asked again.

I was about to put up my hand but Pamela was too fast for me.

“Fifteen thousand then, surely? Fifteen thousand?” Pamela asked, looking around the room.

I put my hand up immediately. Delaying my bid seemed to have just saved me five thousand, at least for now.

“Thank you, sir, the bid is with you at fifteen thousand,” Pamela said, pointing to me, “Do I see twenty? Twenty anywhere?”

It seemed that Claudia’s act up on stage during her introduction had done exactly what she hoped. There didn’t seem any bidders here interested in a nervous, bumbling older pleasure-slave.

Meanwhile, on stage Claudia was approached from behind by an usheress, who unzipped Claudia’s white gown for her. Claudia let her gown fall to the stage and rotated around in just her white panties for a moment.

“Eighteen thousand perhaps?” Pamela asked.

Suddenly another bidder raised their hand, then another. Removing her dress and showing off her stunning body had obviously prompted a few bidders to forget about Claudia’s poor performance earlier, and focus purely on her tits and ass.

“Nineteen thousand? Twenty? Twenty-one?” Pamela pointed around the room as the bids continued.

Claudia then removed her panties, just as Maria had done earlier, showing off her lovely ass. I wondered what Charles, her former master, and my late friend, would have thought of all this. The love of his life, the woman he had treated as his wife, being paraded naked on stage, her stunning tits and ass on show for all to enjoy. That anyone here willing to pay enough could take her home and fuck her however they wanted.

I wondered how Charles would feel about me, his good friend, sitting here with a huge hard-on, thoroughly enjoying Claudia having to perform naked in front of all these men. It excited me that Claudia was if only briefly, being humiliated somewhat, by having to strip for an audience. Assuming I was successful in winning the bid for her, I would not be humiliating her any further in the future, she would perform only for me in private. But I was sure at some point, whilst fucking her, I would remind her of this moment, and it would surely excite me greatly once again.

“Twenty-two? Twenty-three? Twenty-four?” Pamela continued.

A couple of the bidders dropped out. I raised my hand again, and Claudia saw me, catching my eye, and shyly smiling for a moment.

“Twenty-five? Twenty-six? Twenty-seven?” Pamela kept going.

The other few last bidders dropped out, except one. It was another older gentleman in the first row. He had not bid when Claudia’s clothes were on, only starting once she was naked.

“Twenty-seven thousand to you sir,” Pamela stated, pointing to the super-rich gentleman in the front row.

I raised my hand again.

“Twenty-eight sir? Twenty-eight, thank you,” Pamela pointed to me.

But again, the super-rich man raised his hand.

“Twenty-nine sir? No?” Pamela asked of the man, who made some gesture, “Twenty-eight thousand five hundred? Yes? Thank you, sir.”

Well if he was reducing the bid to increments of five hundred, I reckoned his interest was waning. I raised my hand and kept it aloft.

“Twenty-nine thousand sir? Thank you,” Pamela pointed back to me.

I saw the super-rich man in the front row turn to look back at me. I kept my hand in the air, hopefully indicating to him I was in this for the long-haul.

“Twenty-nine thousand five hundred, sir?” Pamela asked to the super-rich guy.

He looked from me, back to Claudia on stage, and then again back to me, with my hand still held high. Finally, he turned back to look at Pamela, and shook his head.

“No sir? So back with you at twenty-nine thousand, sir,” Pamela pointed back to me, “Twenty-nine thousand for the lovely Claudia. Anyone else?”

Pamela looked around the room, as did Claudia, I noticed.

“So, with you sir at twenty-nine thousand,” Pamela stated, still pointing to me, “Fair warning then. Going once, going twice, sold to you sir, at twenty-nine thousand. Congratulations, sir.”

Claudia smiled briefly in my direction and quickly walked to the back of the stage to receive her robe, and then out of sight.

I had gotten Claudia just as I, and she, wanted. I had also paid six-thousand less than what I had offered Charles’ son for her directly, which was a bonus. After the auction house fees he would have to pay, and some local taxes, I figured he would end up pocketing just over twenty-seven thousand. He clearly didn’t know the pleasure-slave market as well as I and to his detriment.

Of course, I would have the cost of re-registration of Claudia as my pleasure-slave with the local council. Also, the cost of putting her up in her own apartment, and her monthly allowance. But I would have had these costs anyway, they were expected.

An administrator briefly came to my booth to give me some paperwork, which would need to be completed before leaving the auction. I told them I would deal with it later as I wanted to stay for the remainder of the auction.

The next hour or so I saw various women sold off to various buyers. Couples, single men, and a couple of ladies were winners of their preferred pleasure-slave. I noticed Volare got two more women for her pleasure-palace.

There were three women that did not sell at all. Either there were no bids at all for them, or the auctioneer’s lowest reserve price, usually set by the owner, had not been met. These women would either be returned to their owners, or entered into the next ‘seconds’ auction, probably at a different auction house. Sometimes pleasure-palace owners like Volare would speak with the auctioneer after the auction, and try to come to an arrangement with the owner.

What I had really been waiting for was the sale of Ilsa and Elsa, the two gorgeous twin sisters being sold as one lot. I had no intention bidding on them, just curious as to who bought them and for how much. As they stripped off up on stage as bidding began, I saw quite a few hands in the air around the room. As their price went up and up to over a hundred thousand however, most of these hands fell away.

Eventually, it came down to two super-rich guys in the front row. One was the guy that had bought number one Maria, and the other was the guy that had lost out to me bidding on Claudia. They kept bidding each other up, going above two hundred thousand. Eventually, the guy who had bought Maria bid two hundred and sixty thousand, and the other guy finally folded.

It was an awful lot of money for a ‘seconds’ sale, but perhaps understandable as it was pretty rare to see twins up for sale. It made me wonder how much they had sold for as eighteen-year-old ‘pure’ girls.

Maria had gone for seventy-seven thousand, and I figured her price a couple of years ago as an eighteen-year-old ‘pure’ would have been around eight hundred thousand. That means ‘seconds’, in their early twenties at least, were going for approximately ten percent of their ‘pure’ sale price. Therefore, you could assume Ilsa and Elsa had perhaps sold for two and a half million as ‘pures’.

I didn’t stay for the final few sales after the twins. I made my way out to reception, where I was taken to an office with an administrator to make the payment, complete paperwork, and arrange Claudia’s registration with the local council pleasure-slave board.

The administrator told me that they would arrange for Claudia to be delivered to me that evening. I said I would call them later with the address, as I had to arrange an apartment for Claudia first.

I had visited a few pleasure-slave apartment complexes over the last week. These places had fairly luxurious apartments and condos. The usually with very discreet entrances to the buildings, as some pleasure-slave owners were married and hid their secret loves away from their partners. I figured one of these places would be perfect for Claudia.

I left the auction house and headed to the Fairfield apartment complex, the best one I had seen. I purchased the condo for sale on the top floor, one with a small outside terrace which I thought Claudia would like. The apartment was already fully furnished, so I waited in the apartment and called the auction house to arrange for Claudia to meet me there later.

I lay on the large bed, waiting for Claudia to arrive. I wonder what my late friend Charles would think about me buying the love of his life at auction, about fucking her brains out later tonight. Well, if Charles was up there somewhere, looking down on me in this bed, I was sure Claudia would put on a good show for him…

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments