Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Again, a warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I continue my tale of my adventures with my pleasure-slave Melora, and various other slaves too. As previous readers are aware, I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy.

The rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast, vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farmworkers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with as they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as a pleasure-slave was generally a good life.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave. Her name was Melora; she was an eighteen-year-old ‘pure’, or virgin.

Later, I had also purchased Melora’s mother Helena, a thirty-seven-year-old very busty lady. Recently I had also bought Leka, a previously married pleasure slave who had divorced her husband so she could be sold to me.

I was enjoying all the pleasures these ladies gave me. But soon a new opportunity would present itself…

~~~

For the previous few months, I had loved living the life of a pleasure slave owner. I had three gorgeous sexy busty women with whom I could call on to share my bed at any time I wished.

I awoke one sunny morning to find Leka, my super busty milf pleasure slave, lying slightly further down the bed, rubbing her huge tits over my now stirring cock. This was the way she usually woke me when I had bedded her the night before.

“Good morning, master,” Leka purred in her Soviet-bloc accent.

“Morning,” I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes, and felt my cock begin to stiffen further in between Leka’s huge boobs.

Leka reached for her trusted little bottle of massage oil.

“Would master like oily tit-fuck, or suck, or something more?” Leka grinned.

“Suck,” I told her.

Leka took my now rock hard from between her tits, grinned up at me again, and began licking my shaft. Up and down with her tongue, on both sides of my shaft. Then she moved on to my balls, licking and sucking. Finally, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, and began slowly sucking me.

I gripped her huge tits and hung on for dear life as she did what she did so well, looking sexy as fuck whilst sucking cock. I could swear somehow my dick felt even bigger whenever she gave me these topless blowjobs in the morning.

She continued to slobber all over my cock. Suddenly my phone rang, so I had to let go of Leka’s huge boobs to reach for it and answer. I was surprised by who it was on the other end of the line.

“Hi, sir, it’s Claudia,” a very well-spoken voice said, “Is it convenient to speak with you now?”

“Er, not really, Claudia,” I told her, as I watched Leka continue to noisily suck my dick, “Can I call you another time?”

“Yes, it’s just I really need to speak with you urgently, I don’t know who else to call,” Claudia said, sounding rather upset.

I think I knew what this was about now, but certainly wasn’t going to delay my blowjob because of it.

“Alright Claudia, I understand. I’ll come round to visit this afternoon, how would that be?” I asked her.

“Oh yes, thank you. I would really appreciate it. I’ll see you this afternoon,” Claudia replied and ended the call.

I dropped the phone so my hands could return to grope Leka’s tits, whilst enjoying the sights and sounds her cock-sucking skills.

“Who’s Claudia?” Leka asked, coming up briefly for air, then immediately returning to sucking.

“Oh, no-one you need worry about,” I told her.

It wasn’t as if Leka was jealous, asking about this ‘other woman’. Leka was my pleasure slave, and already shared me with my two other pleasure slaves, Melora and Helena. Leka also knew I often visited the various pleasure houses around this city, and enjoyed fucking more than my fair share of the numerous pleasure slaves that worked in them.

No, it wasn’t jealousy from Leka, more curiosity. She had probably never heard me mention the name Claudia before.

I had been introduced to Claudia as the wife of a friend of mine, Charles. Charles and I had met almost a year ago. He had been a customer at the jewellery store I owned, and I had happened to be in the store one day when he had visited. We chatted for some time, and seemed to hit it off.

He was a lot older than myself, in his mid-sixties. He was extremely wealthy, far more than myself. We had met again at a social function a month or so later, and again we chatted most of the evening. We seemed to have a lot in common.

He was, like me, an off-worlder, as in he was not born on Rigel VI. So perhaps we saw the world from a similar point of view. He had arrived out here almost thirty-five years ago, from one of the galaxy’s central systems. He had built a small communications business that had grown and grown over the years.

We would often meet for lunch in one of the city’s top restaurants, and chat about local or galactic politics. He would often ask me about my previous military service, and I would talk with him about his exhaustive knowledge of business ownership on Rigel VI.

I liked Charles. He was quite witty, and very clever. He also had a seemingly endless supply of interesting or humorous stories about colourful characters he had met since he had moved to this planet.

One subject on which we seemed to differ was pleasure slaves. I owned one pleasure slave, Melora, when I first met Charles. Over the time we had been friends, I had bought Helena, and then more recently Leka. However, Charles told me he did not own any pleasure slaves.

It wasn’t that he disapproved of pleasure slaves, just that he was married and told me often how much he was in love with his wife. I had occasionally asked if he wished to accompany me to one of the pleasure houses that I would often visit in the afternoons, but he always politely declined.

Charles also once told me he had had a son with a woman shortly after arriving on Rigel VI, but the woman had moved away soon after the birth. Charles had rarely seen his son throughout his life. Whenever Charles had seen him recently, it seemed his son rather disapproved of his father. I didn’t push him for any details of this, however.

Then one day he asked if I would like to have lunch at his house. I, of course, agreed. His house was gigantic, and in the very best area in the city. I lost count of the rooms I passed as he guided me out to a large terrace.

The terrace, and the house itself, was built high up on a set of cliffs that overlooked the city. The views here were incredible. A large dining table and chairs were set up in one corner of the terrace, and we sat there for a while, chatting. Charles’s staff served us ice-cold drinks and snacks.

Then a truly beautiful, stunning looking woman appeared on the terrace, and joined us at the table. Charles introduced me to this woman, his wife, Claudia. She was blonde, late-twenties I guessed.

She wore a long white dress that was fairly tight-fitting, and showed off her stunning curves. On top of that, she had a long silky blue scarf. She looked very refined, but sexy with it.

The three of us chatted and enjoyed our lunch. Claudia was obviously very well educated, and also very well spoken, with what the locals would deem a high-class accent. I asked her how she had met Charles. She said she had been at a local ballroom dance, which were quite popular with the ‘high class’ and rich of this city, and Charles had spotted her and asked her to dance.

I assumed Claudia came from a high-class family. I had also assumed that she wasn’t bothered about their almost forty-year age difference. They did genuinely seem very much in love, and I thought they made a very cute couple.

I continued to meet with Charles for lunch every few weeks or so. Occasionally, we would meet at his house, and I would again chat with his lovely wife Claudia again. Other times we would meet at local restaurants, but then it was just the two of us. Charles certainly enjoyed his food.

I did once invite Charles to my house for lunch, however, he declined, without giving a reason. I assumed he had told his wife I owned pleasure slaves, and perhaps she did not approve either, I wasn’t sure. Whatever the reason, I wasn’t offended by this, each to his own. But I did not ask again.

A few months ago, Charles had suddenly been hospitalised. He had had a mild heart attack. I visited him in hospital a few times. He made a fairly quick recovery, and was home a week or so later.

After he fully recovered, we continued our lunches. One day we got on to the subject of wills. I happened to ask Charles whether he had an up to date will, that fully took care of his wife Claudia, in case he got ill again. He said he was fit as a fiddle and had decades of life left in him.

He didn’t seem to like this question much, so I didn’t follow up on it and changed the subject. However, I did find it slightly odd that it was a sensitive subject for him. It seemed natural to me after such a health scare to ensure his wife was financially secure in the event he got ill again and passed away. No-one can predict the future, after all.

It was then a very sad day indeed, when just a few weeks ago, I had a call from Claudia to say that Charles had died from a massive heart attack the night before. She was obviously very upset. We spoke only briefly at that time.

A week or so later Charles’ funeral was held. I of course attended. At the ceremony, I met Charles’ long-lost son, David and his young family. He was quite a stern, stoic man, with a rather disgruntled air about him.

I thought perhaps I should bring up the subject of his wife Claudia, as I found it very odd that she did not seem to be at the funeral.

“What about Charles’ wife?” I asked him, “Is she too upset to attend?”

“Wife?” David questioned, with a laugh, then shook his head, and walked away with his family.

I thought this was odd too, but perhaps Charles had not told his son that he had married Claudia?

After the funeral, I decided I should investigate further, something was not right. I did not want to call on Claudia to get answers, I didn’t want to upset her. So, I hired a private detective to look into matters and see what he could find out for me.

A few days passed and the detective agency turned in their report to me on what they had discovered. It was quite surprising.

Claudia was not, and had never been Charles’ wife. She was, in fact, his pleasure slave. Charles had purchased Claudia a decade ago as a ‘pure’ pleasure slave at an auction when she was eighteen.

Why had they both pretended they were married? An intriguing question, not one I immediately had an answer to.

The report continued. The private investigator had also looked into Charles’ last will and testament. All wills were a matter of public record on Rigel VI, but you still had to negotiate the enormous amount of red tape at the local council hall to gain access to it. I was glad I had not devoted hours of my own time to it, and engaged the investigator to do it for me.

Charles had left everything to his son. He was his only living blood relative, so it made sense, even if they had fallen out. But this decision seemed incredibly cruel on Claudia. The will had been made only a couple of years ago, so it wasn’t like it had been drafted before Charles had met Claudia and he had not got around to amending his will to include her.

But then I recalled a conversation with a local council official some time past about similar issues. On Rigel VI, you could not leave anything in your will to a pleasure slave. On Rigel VI, pleasure slaves were considered to be property that you owned. Charles could not have left Claudia anything, much like he could not have left all his wealth to his car, or his sofa, or any other property that he had owned.

True, pleasure slaves were a different kind of property, as they had all kinds of laws and rules to protect them. But legally speaking at least, they were still property.

This meant that Claudia was now part of Charles’ estate, and so ownership would now pass to Charles’ son David. Just as all Charles’ other assets, like his house, and his cars, Claudia now legally belonged to David. Or at least she would do once the reading of the will had taken place at the local council’s legal affairs department.

The report stated that the reading was scheduled for the following Monday morning.

It also made sense as to why Claudia had not been at the funeral. She was not his wife, so presumably, David had not invited her.

I suspected Claudia had now found out that her future was very uncertain, and had called me for advice. Of course, I was happy to help her if I could. I did not know Claudia that well, but she always seemed very pleasant when I had spoken with her, and after all, she had obviously really loved my late friend Charles a lot.

My mind had wandered for a moment, but now got back to the task at hand, which was enjoying Leka’s cock-sucking skills. She slurped and slobbered noisily all over my achingly hard dick. Her huge boobs overflowed from my palms. You couldn’t possibly hold all of her tit-flesh at the same time, not even if you had four hands.

It wasn’t long before I felt a tightening in my balls, and a moment later I erupted in Leka’s mouth, shooting stream after stream of come down her throat. Leka then cleaned me up by washing me in the shower.

A few hours later I found myself in a taxi approaching Charles’ huge house. I wondered how Claudia would be, it had now been a month since Charles’ passing.

The taxi dropped me off outside, and the large gate opened. I walked through the large grounds until reaching the enormous front door to the house. The door opened and Claudia stood there smiling.

“Well good afternoon, sir,” she beamed, “Please come on inside.”

“Thank you,” I replied as I entered and Claudia led me through the house and out onto the large terrace area that overlooked the city.

“Sorry, I was just about to take a dip in the pool,” Claudia said, motioning to her clothes.

Claudia wore a peach coloured bikini, covered up by a black chiffon full-length kimono. Even though the kimono was only slightly transparent, I couldn’t help but notice her impressive curves. I also noticed the staff that had been here on all of my previous visits were no longer present. It seemed as though Claudia was all alone in this huge house.

“Please, sit,” Claudia motioned to a seating area, where she had arranged some drinks and snacks.

“So, Claudia. How have you been?” I asked as I sat down.

“Well, I guess I have my good days and bad, you know?” she replied, sitting on the comfortable bench-seat next to me.

“Yes, I understand, it must be very hard,” I told her, “We missed you at the funeral.”

“Oh, I was there,” Claudia replied.

“You were?” I said, stunned, “I didn’t see you.”

“No, I sat at the back, with a scarf around my head and dark glasses, so no-one would see me,” Claudia explained, “I left as soon as the ceremony finished. I saw you there, of course, thank you for attending. But I have to tell you something.”

Here it comes, I thought. She was about to spill the secrets, not knowing that I already knew.

Claudia went on to explain she and Charles had not been married, that she was his pleasure slave. That was why she had not been invited to the funeral.

She seemed somewhat ashamed of the fact that Charles had kept this secret. I told her it was nothing to be ashamed of. She was in a loving relationship, who cares how that relationship started? It was no-one else’s business.

I was curious as to why Charles had not married Claudia. He was obviously in love with her. I asked her about it.

“Yes, he loved me, and I loved him,” she explained, “And he always treated me as if I was his wife.”

“So why didn’t he marry you?” I pushed her for an answer.

“Well, there was one part of his life where he enjoyed treating me as a pleasure slave rather than a wife,” Claudia continued, rather shyly, “You know, in bed. He liked it like that. I think he didn’t want to give that feeling up.”

“Ah I understand,” I replied, “Well that makes sense, I suppose.”

I asked Claudia how they had met. I wondered how this relationship had developed.

Claudia told me she came from a poor background, and that like a lot of pretty girls, at seventeen years old had submitted herself to one of the pleasure-palace schools. This meant she was given a small amount of money to support her family, and would be given a percentage of her sale price if she were sold as a pleasure slave.

When she came of age at eighteen, she was put up for auction as a ‘pure’ pleasure-slave, in the city of Calisto, a large city on the other side of this planet. A very nice wealthy man won the bidding. It was Charles.

Claudia immediately went to live with Charles. She was a beautiful young eighteen-year-old girl, he was in his mid-fifties, but somehow it worked. They fell in love. Charles had no interest in other women, or owning other pleasure slaves.

Claudia attended a finishing school on a daily basis for two years, which is why she spoke so well and moved so gracefully. It’s why I thought when I first met her that she came from a high-class family with money.

A few years later they moved here to the city of Trenton, and as no-one knew them, Charles just began introducing Claudia as his wife. No-one knew any different.

Claudia smiled through all this explanation, perhaps thinking about all the good times she had shared with Charles.

But her smile faded when I asked her about her future plans.

“You’re worried about your uncertain future?” I asked.

“My future is not uncertain, as I understand it. Charles’s estate will be transferred to his son David,” Claudia explained, brushing her hair from her face, “And I’m part of that estate, part of the property portfolio.”

“So, you will soon belong to David?” I asked.

“Only very briefly. He hates pleasure slaves; he hated the fact his father owned me. He has already visited here with an agent about selling the house. He told me he will arrange for me to be moved to a pleasure palace soon, and stay there until their next auction where I will be sold,” Claudia continued, looking down at her feet.

“I see, and how do you feel about that?” I asked her.

“You know, when I was eighteen, my auction was something to look forward to, it was exciting,” Claudia explained, “But I’m older now, almost thirty. I fell in love with my master, and now I don’t like the uncertainty of going into that auction room, with no idea of who I will be leaving with. You understand?”

“Yes, of course, completely,” I replied.

“Oh, you’re sweating,” Claudia said, mopping my brow with a cold towel from the low table in front of us.

“Yeah, it’s pretty hot out today,” I replied.

As Claudia leaned in to wipe my head again, I caught a whiff of her perfume. Damn, she smelled good.

“Would you like to cool off in the hot tub? It has a cooling function,” Claudia asked, motioning to the large hot-tub at the end of the terrace.

“Oh, well I don’t know. I don’t have anything to wear,” I answered.

“Don’t wear anything, it’s ok. I mean, you can’t see anything that’s under the water anyway, because of all the bubbles,” Claudia continued, smiling, “Come on, I was going to take a dip anyway. We can continue our conversation there.”

I didn’t know I was going to end up in the hot tub with my late friend’s pleasure slave and love of his life. But I figured there was no harm in it.

Claudia showed me to a small changing room just behind the hot-tub. It was very nicely presented, with a shower facility also. She said for me to undress and jump in the hot-tub, and she would be back in a moment. I undressed, leaving my clothes on the bench in the changing room.

I took a towel to cover my modesty, and came back out on to the terrace. Claudia was nowhere to be seen. I removed the towel as I clambered in the hot-tub. The water was warm, but not hot, and so was quite refreshing on such a hot day.

I studied the control panel of the hot tub, and pressed one of the buttons, which extended a fairly large canopy out from the wall behind me, giving me some much-needed shade from the sun. I pressed another of the buttons to start the bubbles function. Soon bubbles began forming at the bottom of the tub and quickly moving to the surface. As Claudia had said, the bubbles obscured the sight of my naked cock under the surface.

A few minutes later, and Claudia appeared back on the terrace. She had removed the black kimono, and just wore the peach bikini, and fairly high heeled sandals. She held two more drinks in her hands. She walked over to me in the hot-tub, her hips swaying from side to side.

She smiled, and then leant over to hand me the two drinks. I couldn’t help but notice Claudia’s very impressive cleavage as I took the drinks from her, and put them in the drinks tray holder on the side of the tub.

Claudia then turned her back to me, and slowly bent all the way down to unclasp the strap on her sandals. Of course, this had the effect of putting her ass on display for me, I couldn’t help but pay attention to it. Her little peach bikini panties rode up a little to show off her firm ass cheeks some more. She had an absolutely stunning ass, truly gorgeous.

She continued to fiddle with the clasp on her sandal strap, all the while I continued to take in the sight of this woman’s lovely ass.

“Damn it, the clasp is stuck,” Claudia complained, still struggling with her sandal.

Take your time, I thought. No rush here, this was quite a show, Claudia’s ass jiggling and wiggling as she tried to undo her sandal.

Sadly, she finally undid the strap, flicked her remaining sandal off, and climbed into the hot tub. Claudia slowly lowered that gorgeous ass of hers into the water, and sat next to me. I handed Claudia her drink and we silently sipped away for a moment.

“Are you comfortable, sir?” Claudia asked politely.

I thought for a moment perhaps Claudia was feeling awkward. Had she noticed me staring at her delicious ass?

“Yes, I’m fine. It’s very refreshing,” I told her.

“Ah, that’s good,” Claudia replied, sipping her drink again, “You know, Charles and I often sat in here together. He said he found it very soothing.”

Another awkward silence occurred. Perhaps she felt strange being in the hit-tub with another man, especially a naked man. I didn’t feel awkward at all initially, but her uneasiness was becoming contagious. I tried to think of something to say, but couldn’t come up with anything.

I thought about complimenting her on her looks, or her fantastic body, but that might make her feel I had been staring at her. Thankfully, she finally broke the silence and spoke up.

“So, is there anything I can do about my situation, I mean legally speaking?” Claudia asked, as she adjusted her position, turning to face me.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

I turned to face her too, giving her my full attention. I decided to be completely honest with her, she deserved that much for sure.

“The only way out of being sold on in an auction house is if you buy your own freedom. Charles’s son would have no say in the matter. If you can come up with your local council’s valuation, then it is achievable,” I explained.

“What sort of amount would they value me at? Please be honest, I won’t be offended,” Claudia said, giggling.

It was the first time I’d heard her laugh since Charles’ passing. She had a cute giggle.

“Well, let’s see. They would classify you as a ‘second’, as you have only had one owner before, that would put your value up somewhat. But you are now twenty-eight years old, which they would classify as middle-aged for a pleasure slave,” I continued.

“So, how much?” Claudia grinned.

“I would say between thirty-five to forty-five thousand. At auction you would expect a bit more, maybe fifty, or even sixty thousand if you get a few bidders going. But the council’s valuation is always lower, to give pleasure slaves a better chance to buy their freedom if they so wish,” I explained, “Do you have any savings?”

“Nothing like that, I could probably come up with three thousand or so,” Claudia said, shaking her head.

“Did you not save your allowances?” I asked.

“No, I sent some home to support my parents. The rest I just spent, I didn’t want to keep asking Charles for money, you know? Between me and Charles, I was his wife, I didn’t want to act like his slave,” Claudia explained, looking a little forlorn.

“I’m afraid you won’t be able to borrow that kind of money either. The banks very rarely lend to pleasure slaves. Even if they would, once you had bought your freedom, you would have no income to repay the loan,” I continued.

“Yes, I know, that’s what I already figured. That’s why I asked you here, I just wanted to hear it from someone else, someone who knows about these things. Someone that I trust,” Claudia smiled, looking into my eyes, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome Claudia,” I replied.

“You know, there was another reason I asked you here,” Claudia continued, putting her hand on my arm.

“Oh yes?” I enquired.

“Yes, well, I’m not sure how to put it exactly,” Claudia continued, but seemed shy to tell me what she wanted, “I mean, you own pleasure slaves don’t you sir? You have two, I think Charles told me.”

“I have three now,” I told her.

“Three? Ah ok. Well sir, what I was thinking was…” Claudia mumbled, looking very unsure of herself, “Well sir, I think you are a really nice man, really, really great. And I trust you.”

“Well, thank you, Claudia,” I replied.

“Yes, well I was thinking perhaps, that maybe you would want to be my new master,” Claudia said, finally getting it out, “Because I think I would really be good for you, and you could be good for me too.”

“Ah, I see,” I said in a rather non-committal manner, “Well, that’s a very kind offer. You are a very beautiful woman Claudia.”

“Oh, I hope I haven’t been too forward,” Claudia gasped, perhaps suddenly regretful of what she had said, “It’s just I have such a limited amount of time left before the auction.”

“No, no, it’s fine. Don’t worry about that,” I reassured her, as she placed her other hand on my forearm, “So how exactly would you see that working?”

“Well, I figured perhaps you could speak to Charles’ son, and just buy me from him directly, so that I wouldn’t have to go to auction,” she explained.

“I see. And then what?” I asked, wanting to know exactly how far she had thought all this through.

“Well, there would be a couple of conditions I would want you to agree to if you bought me,” Claudia continued.

“Oh? What would they be?” I enquired, intrigued. She had thought about this quite a lot apparently.

“I wouldn’t want to live with you and your other pleasure slaves. I’d like you to put me up in my own apartment, and you could visit me there whenever you wanted,” she explained, smiling again, “You see I’ve been used to living here for so long, I like my own space. Sharing a place with other pleasure slaves just wouldn’t work for me.”

“Anything else?” I asked.

She was asking for quite a lot here. Not only the initial sale price to buy her, plus her monthly allowance, but also the cost of her own apartment. However, I did appreciate her honesty.

Claudia was a very refined, well-educated lady. She was very different from my own pleasure-slaves, Melora, Helena, and Leka. They were simple country girls, who had come to the big city to earn money for their families back home. They were not educated very well, except in the art of pleasuring a man in bed.

I agreed with what Claudia had suspected. Claudia was a very different type of pleasure-slave. I could easily see problems arising if I were to attempt to integrate her into my household. My pleasure-slaves might not get on with her, as they were worlds apart.

No man would want four women in his household who were arguing, or creating a bad atmosphere. It simply wasn’t worth the risk or hassle.

But if a man had his special ‘high-class’ bit of stuff off in a separate apartment, that he could visit at any time, that would be a different matter. The question was: did I want to be that man?

“Well, one other thing. I know some men, on occasion, share their pleasure slaves with friends and business partners, you know, at these parties that I hear about? But I really just want to be with one man, you understand? It’s just what I’m used to,” Claudia explained.

“I see,” I replied simply.

It seemed a fair request. Any pleasure slave had to agree to sleep with someone other than their owner anyway. But she was asking for me to agree that I would never ask her to sleep with someone else.

I wouldn’t have a problem with that either. I already had the same agreement with my own pleasure-slave Leka. I wouldn’t dream of anyone touching my young busty princess Melora either.

Only Helena had slept around, quite a bit in fact, at my request, but only because she genuinely enjoyed it, and in fact had actually requested she could do so when I had bought her. I had taken Helena to a fair number of parties where she had been shared around, and she had enjoyed sex with numerous men in the same evening.

The parties Claudia was referring to were organised every couple of weeks or so. Each member of the group had to agree to host a party at their house at least once a year, so they were always held in very large houses with plenty of comfortable bedrooms.

At one party that I had left fairly early on, Helena returned the next morning to inform me she had fucked or sucked fourteen different men. Some of them had been one-on-ones. Others she had been double or even triple-teamed. Helena certainly liked to be the centre of men’s attention, and the more the merrier.

These parties seemed to have really grown in popularity in recent times. You had to be a pleasure-slave owner to attend. Each pleasure-slave owner attending had to bring at least one of their own slaves, whom he was happy to share amongst the other partygoers. And the pleasure-slave herself also had to be willing to be shared around too.

The master’s usually brought slightly older pleasure-slaves, between twenty-five and early thirties. The master’s generally kept their young eighteen to twenty-four-year-old slaves to themselves. The pleasure-slaves that did attend were always very happy to do so, as attendees would always tip the girls, so they could make very good money on top of their allowances.

Also, these parties would sometimes begin sales between two partygoers. Perhaps if one master really fancied another master’s slave after sex with her, he might seek out her owner and try to purchase her for good.

Apparently, there were rich women’s parties too, where they would bring their male pleasure-slave studs, and share them with their friends, but my impression was they were rather less frequent.

Generally, people began by mingling at these parties downstairs, until you found a slave you fancied. Then you would ask her to go upstairs to one of the bedrooms, and fuck her one-on-one. But then after a while, everyone was upstairs in a bedroom somewhere, and there were very few people downstairs.

So, then you simply went wandering down the corridors of these mansions that these parties were held in, looking in on any unlocked bedroom door, and seeing what was going on. If the door was locked you moved on. If it was unlocked it was okay to open the door and view inside.

You might see a couple having sex, or you might see a young woman sitting on the bed by herself awaiting her next fuck. With the couple, you could ask to join in, or ask the young woman if you could fuck her. Generally, the answer was always yes, at least in my own experience. You would lock the bedroom door behind you if you didn’t want to be disturbed, or leave it unlocked if you liked being watched or was happy for another man to join you in fucking your pleasure-slave of choice.

Another trend I saw was popular at these parties was two or more men wanting to fuck the same woman at the same time. You would often open a bedroom door and see a woman being fucked by two or three men. It seemed to have really become a thing to do with your friends, ‘let’s all go and fuck so-and-so’s pleasure-slave together’.

I also noticed these groups always seemed to be having sex with a certain type of woman. She was usually thirty to thirty-five years old, normally fairly busty, and have a real line in slutty talk. It seemed the masters liked to keep the young, demure, so-called ‘innocent’ girls that they loved so much at home. But if they were going to fuck a woman with their friends, they wanted an older, fairly busty woman, who acted like the complete slut.

My own pleasure-slave Helena fitted right into this category perfectly. She told me she had been fucked by different groups of three or four friends on numerous occasions at these parties. She had also been fucked by father-and-son pairs a few times, pairs of brothers, cousins, and even a sixty-eight-year-old man and his eighteen-year-old grandson.

All this behaviour from Helena was right up her alley. She loved acting up as the complete slut for all types of men, and would ask me to take her to one of these big parties at least once every few weeks. I would enjoy myself also, having sex one-one-one with at least one pleasure slave during the evening, sometimes two.

I recall at one party getting a blowjob from a thirty-year-old woman in one of the bedrooms. She sat on the side of the bed as I stood in front of her. I then noticed the bed behind her was littered with big currency notes. I asked her about it.

She told me, in between mouthfuls of my cock, that she had met a group of three friends in their fifties at the party downstairs early on in the evening. She had agreed to come up to the bedroom with them, where they had spent the last hour and a half fucking her together in all three holes. They had all had a go in each hole numerous times, switching places with their friends every five minutes or so.

When one of them would come, they would take a rest on the sofa, watching the show, until they were ready to go at her again. When she had completely drained their balls into her mouth, pussy and ass; they then all emptied their wallets on to the bed for her tip, and promptly left.

She had quickly cleaned herself up, but had not had time to gather up all the money from the bed when I had opened the bedroom door and asked her for a sloppy blowjob. She told me with a big smile that she estimated all the money on the bed was going to be enough to put her ten-year-old son through private school for the next two years. If only her son knew when he grew up, what an extremely busy lady his mother had been to ensure his education. I soon came all over this mother’s face, leaving her a decent tip also.

I would usually head home from these parties after one or two sessions, leaving Helena to enjoy herself all night long. I would enjoy it too the next day when Helena would tell me all the dirty things she had got up to the night before. Helena told me her favourite was entertaining three men, one beneath her in her pussy, one behind her in her ass, and the other standing at the side of the bed in her mouth. Certainly, she loved being a very busy woman.

But all this type of behaviour that Helena enjoyed so much, was quite obviously not for Claudia. She was a very high-class pleasure slave, and certainly not the type of woman you would take to one of these parties.

I told Claudia I understood her situation, and what she was asking for. But I did think about Charles, and what he would think about all this? He had only passed away a few weeks ago, and here was Claudia, love of his life, attempting to engineer her own sale to his best friend. I asked her about it.

“Yes, I know. It is a little awkward, but of course, I am being forced to act due to the auction being so soon,” Claudia explained, her hands still on my arm, “And I do know Charles would want me to be happy, and I really think I would be happy with you.”

“And would I be happy with you, Claudia?” I asked.

“Oh sir, I think you would really regret it if you let me slip away,” Claudia purred, as she moved her legs up and across my lap to move closer to me, “Why don’t I give you a sample of the goods you could be getting your hands on permanently?”

She grinned, putting her arms around me and kissing me. Long, wet kisses. Wow, she was so beautiful, I put my arms around her, kissing her back.

Claudia’s hands then dropped down under the water, and immediately found my cock and balls, and began massaging them. She did so with a big grin across her face. I kissed her again, and then began to try to undo her bikini top.

But Claudia took my hands and pushed them back, placing along either side of me, my arms resting along the edge of the tub behind me.

“No, no, no. We have to be careful sir,” Claudia reprimanded me, her hands returning to my growing cock, “Technically I belong to Charles’ son, I wouldn’t want to get you in trouble. Let me just put on a show for you.”

So, I sat back, and let Claudia do her thing. She kissed me again, and under the bubbling cool water, she returned to massaging my balls and cock, which was now at half-mast.

I understood I could get into trouble for touching another man’s pleasure-slave without his permission. But she could equally get into problems because of where her hands were right now. However, it was obviously what she was happy with, so that was fine.

Claudia then let go of my cock for a moment, reached behind her and slowly removed her bikini top, smiling at me as it fell into the water. Her boobs were absolutely fantastic, big and full, looking very pert, with nipples that sat up and looked me right in the eye.

“Oh my god,” I gasped, marvelling at the sight of this topless busty angel, as her hands cupped and massaged her own breasts for a moment.

“Thirty-two double G, sir,” Claudia said, smiling, “I know you were wondering.”

I forgot myself for a moment, mesmerised by Claudia’s huge perfect tits and began to reach out to grope them. Claudia tutted to herself, took my hands and began to place them back on the side of the tub behind me.

“Oh sir, I told you before, you’ll get me in terrible trouble,” she said cheekily, “You simply can’t be trusted, can you? I think we need a better solution.”

Claudia reached behind the tub, and pulled out two restraint cuffs. She grinned at me as I saw what she was about to do. Claudia cuffed my right arm, then my left, to the side of the tub. I now sat in the water, my arms outstretched on either side of me along the edge of the tub, completely at the mercy of my late friend’s trophy ‘wife’.

“That’s better, isn’t it?” Claudia smirked, her hands finally returning to my cock, “Now I can get on with the job at hand without any interruptions.”

“Did you used to tie up Charles like this?” I enquired.

“Yes, of course, but only when he was very naughty,” Claudia giggled, “But he loved it though.”

I was getting harder and harder from Claudia stroking my cock underwater.

“You like that?” she asked, smiling.

“Oh yeah, you fucking sexy lady,” I told her.

“Am I sexy?” she replied, grinning.

“You know you are,” I replied.

She smiled and kissed me again, then reached for the control panel on the side of the tub.

“Let’s see what I’m working with, shall we?” Claudia purred, as a large amount of the water quickly drained from the tub.

My cock now came into view as the water level dropped. Claudia then let go of the control panel button, and the water stopped draining out. The waters bubbling surface now lapped at my balls, but with my cock fully visible.

Claudia grabbed a bottle of some clear liquid from behind the tub, and poured some into her hand, and poured a load more onto my cock.

“This was Charles’ favourite lube,” Claudia whispered to me, grinning from ear to ear, as her hand returned to my cock.

My dick was now seventy-five per cent hard, and every slippery stroke of Claudia’s hand just made that percentage even higher. I watched her dainty hand move up and down my shaft, as her other hand cupped and massaged my balls. She smiled again at me, as she silently went about her work.

I looked over her gorgeous body. I stared as water ran down her stunning big firm tits, formed droplets at her nipples, and then fell into the tub below. How I wanted to be that water drop for a moment, caressing her tit flesh as it ran down. I was desperate to grab her huge boobs, push my face, then my cock between them.

My arms strained at the cuffs that held me back from grabbing and groping this gorgeous woman all over. Claudia giggled as she saw me struggling against the restraints. My cock was now at full size and full strength.

“Mmm, you’re lovely and big sir, aren’t you?” Claudia grinned, staring admiringly at my cock as she stroked it, “I bet you give your pleasure slaves a lot of happiness.”

Perhaps Charles had a smaller cock than mine, perhaps Claudia had always fantasized about playing with a cock other than Charles’. Perhaps she was just being nice. Either way, it felt great.

“Isn’t that right sir? I bet they love bouncing up and down on your big hard cock,” Claudia continued, as she began to stroke my cock a little faster now, “Are you a boob man, sir? I think you are, aren’t you?”

I nodded, staring at Claudia perfect big full rack in front of me, swaying and jiggling as she jerked my slippery rock-hard dick.

“Well, I know all about pleasing a boob man. Charles was obsessed with my tits in bed, you know?” Claudia giggled, “I’m sure I could make you just as obsessed with them too.”

I nodded again, Claudia smiling again at me.

“But I’ve got lots more to offer you,” Claudia stated.

She then turned her back to me, and slowly sat in my lap. She leant forward, her amazing ass pushing up against my cock. Her peach bikini panties rode up, exposing more of her ass cheeks. Claudia began to lift her ass up and down; my cock being stroked by her ass cheeks.

Claudia poured some more of the clear lube on to her ass, it glistened in the sunlight. Claudia then pushed her ass up firmer against my cock, sandwiching it between the crack of her ass cheeks and my stomach. My dick pointed skyward as she moved her perfect ass up and down my aching cock.

“Oh Claudia, fucking take ‘em off,” I told her, meaning those tiny little peach bikini bottoms.

“You like that ass, do you sir?” she asked, looking over her shoulder at me, “I bet you’d love to rip these panties off, and fuck me in the ass right here and now, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh yeah,” I panted.

“Yeah, you dirty bastard, I knew it. You want to fuck me in the ass right now. I bet you’ve fucked dozens of busty blondes in the ass, haven’t you sir? You love a girl with nice big tits, and screwing her in the ass, is that it?” Claudia continued.

Claudia’s dirty talk took me a little by surprise. She was a very refined, classy, elegant lady. But this kind of chat could rival the dirty-talking sluts I would often see at the parties whilst they were getting fucked by three or four men at a time. Claudia was really something.

I assumed perhaps that’s what Charles had liked, a real lady, but a slut in bed. Perhaps Claudia had been taught by Charles all this type of stuff, or perhaps it came from her pleasure-slave training when she was eighteen years old. Wherever it came from, I was loving it.

Claudia turned around in my lap to face me, my cock now pushing up against her pussy through her little peach panties. She carried on grinding up against my dick. I leant forward, trying to suck on her tits, but she was wise to it, and leant back grinning.

“Oh sir, I thought you loved my ass, but you really love these tits huh?” Claudia giggled, cupping her breasts.

Claudia then got down on her knees on the bottom of the tub, her tits pressed up against my cock. She slid my dick in between her boobs as she pressed them together, and bounced them up and down on my lubed up dick for a moment. Her tits were so big the majority of my cock disappeared, enveloped in tit-flesh, only the head popping in and out of the top of her cleavage.

“You like that, sir?” Claudia grinned, looking down at my cock pumping in and out of her tits.

“Oh yeah,” I gasped, the head of my cock achingly close to Claudia’s lips.

Claudia released my dick from her tits, and then rested it on her face. She rubbed the head of my cock all over her beautiful face for a while, giving me eye contact the whole time.

“Oh Claudia, suck it,” I told her.

“Oh no, I only suck my master’s cock, darling,” Claudia replied, pushing her nose into my ball sack.

“Oh Claudia, please, please suck me,” I begged.

Claudia bit her lip, shaking her head. She stood up, took my head in her hands and pushed it into her huge cleavage.

“You want me to suck your cock? You want these tits all to yourself?” Claudia asked, as I sucked on her left nipple, “You want to fuck me however you want? Then you know what you have to do.”

I nodded; my mouth full of tit.

“Come on then sir, I can see you getting all worked up,” Claudia teased, “Let’s finish you off, shall we?”

Claudia knelt back down in front of me and gripped my cock with both her dainty little hands, working it with a big smile. She switched to using one hand so she could move it up and down at a faster rhythm.

I wanted to fuck her so bad, struggling at my wrist restraints to break free, but to no avail.

Claudia poured more lube onto my cock, and her hand became a blur as she expertly jerked it faster still. I could feel the spunk building in my balls, desperate for release.

“Yeah, you like that sir?” Claudia continued to tease me.

I moaned in agreement, attempting to nod my head.

“So, you’re going to buy me, aren’t you sir?” she said sternly, “You’re going to speak to Charles’ son and make a deal, aren’t you sir? So you can have me all to yourself, sir.”

Again I nodded, moaning in agreement.

“Good boy,” Claudia told me, grinning again.

She gripped my cock a little firmer now as her hand continued to slide up and down my shaft, from tip to balls. I knew I couldn’t stand this exquisite sexual torture much longer. I moaned again loudly.

“Come on baby, let it all out, that’s it,” Claudia said cheekily, blowing me a kiss, “Just think, in a few weeks you can come visit me at my apartment that you’re going to put me up in. And you can tell me to dress up in any lingerie or uniform that you like. And you can fuck me in any way you want, again and again, and again.”

That was too much for me, and I erupted cum, shooting it high into the air. Spurt after spurt sprayed out, landing back in the water of the tub, and over Claudia’s hand.

“Oh yeah, does that feel better sir?” Claudia asked with a grin.

I nodded, exhausted, the last of my spunk dribbling out over Claudia’s hand.

She sat in front of me silently, blowing me a kiss again. She was right. I had to have this woman. I had to make that happen…

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments