Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"I start a competition story by considering the literal meaning of the words of the theme. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you find this interpretation interesting."

I don’t remember where I am. For that matter, I don’t remember who I am. But I do remember her mouth on my dick, on two separate occasions…

 

I was at Woodstock.

I know, I know – everyone was at Woodstock. But I was, you know, actually there. My friends and I abandoned my car and walked the last couple of miles or so. I had a backpack and sleeping bag – and managed to lose both after the first night.

That was the night I dropped acid for the first time. The three of us had a pact to stick together while tripping. But they left, and I didn’t see them again until months later.

The sky turned orange, then green, then split open, and a fish swam down and landed in my lap. I picked it up and it licked me like a dog, then swam away. I sat, watching it go.

Then I was outside, looking at myself. I was wearing jeans and my favorite shirt with clouds and rainbows. My clothes melted away.

Now I was wearing a mortarboard and gown, holding my diploma from Cornell. Then they melted away and disappeared into the ground.

Next, I was wearing a lab coat and sitting at a keypunch machine, typing computer punch cards – until all of that washed away.

Then I was wearing my Scout uniform and holding a hatchet. And they melted into the ground.

I was wearing a parka and shoveling snow for a neighbor – all of which melted and vanished.

Then I was wearing a Buster Brown outfit with knee britches, sitting astride the trike I’d used as a kid – and they washed away, seeping into the ground.

This kept happening, again and again, with one identity after another vanishing.

Then I was gone. Where I had been there were only footprints in the grass. I shook when horrible purple and green ghosts rose up out of the ground where I had been. I was shit-scared…

Then it was as if the sun was coming up. A rose and orange aura appeared and moved toward me.

I felt lips on mine. They traveled to my chin, then my Adam’s apple, then my chest, and worked their way down my naked stomach…

My vision cleared, and there she was, kneeling astride me. Her brown hair cascaded down over my stomach as her lips reached the base of my suddenly straining cock. Parting her hair, I watched as her impossibly pink tongue flicked out and licked the rising tide of my penis.

When she got to the tip, she kissed it, then looked up at me, smiling, her bright purple eyes seeming to shimmer.

Her mouth opened in slow motion, then I felt her lips around the tip of my cockhead, then slowly moving down my shaft. Up again, she licked around my cock with her tongue, then went down on me again, about halfway. She dragged her tongue up again along the bottom of my prick, turning her head to lick around my cock as if it were a thick candy cane. It was red and white, although I didn’t see any stripes.

I watched as my cock slowly disappeared into her mouth, being replaced by a head of brown hair and two impossibly purple eyes looking up at me, lips spread wide and smiling around my cock. She held me totally in her mouth and throat, then hummed.

It was enough. It was too much. I exploded, my hips bucked, and I felt myself disappearing inside her, euphoric and flying high.

…and came back to Earth, panting, looking at a blue sky, feeling wet grass squishing at my back. I looked over, and there she was.

Long brown hair. Deep purple eyes. Naked. Perky tits. And a wide smile flashing teeth. She licked her lips. “Mmmm…you taste good!”

I smiled back. “And how do you taste, my pretty maid?”

“Why don’t you see for yourself, good sir?”

She got up on her hands and knees, then swung her knee over my chest, reversing her position and placing her pussy over my head, waiting.

I looked up at her. Pink lips, puffy and swollen, cunt open and waiting, glistening. I reached my head up and took a long, slow lick up between her lips.

“Beautiful. Honey. Ambrosia” was what I said.

She settled her knees and collapsed so she was positioned over my mouth. “Then feast away, my bouncing…” she kissed my stiffening cock, “…bountiful…,” lick, “…boy!” And I felt those lips around me, and the softest, most velvety mouth I had ever experienced sucking me.

I felt as if this were a new life, and dove into her pussy, using tongues, lips, sucking, fingers, and an appreciation that had been missing from my sex life before. Before long, she started trembling, then gave great heaves around my cock, and drenched me with her honey as she came.

She rested her cheek against one thigh, cock still in her mouth, then drew herself off it. I started to protest – but was stilled as she moved around, and set to impale herself on my now-aching cock.

Smiling, she put her hands on my nipples and started to massage them, eventually starting to gently pinch them as she moved her bum up and down using her thighs, fucking me in a ball-aching leisurely stroke. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back – giving me free rein to massage her tits in return.

“Mmmm…” she purred, “You fuck real good, boy. Mmm…”

She brought me – and herself – to the edge of cumming, then slowed even further, and repeated the process over and over until I thought I was going to pass out. Finally, she was barely moving at all, pulling up with a slow sucking sound until just the head of my cock was inside her clenching pussy, then just as slowly moving down until my entire cock was surrounded by a wet, heated cunt.

ShantallBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantallBrown

My balls finally gave up, and I felt an enormous ache become a full-body explosion. My back arched, ass pushing off the ground, raising her and impaling her further, screaming ecstasy to the sky, squeezing both her tits hard and hearing her matching cry as I felt her tunnel grab and release and grab and release…

She collapsed forward on my chest, and I collapsed onto the ground, wrapping my arms around her, almost immediately asleep.

She was gone when I woke up.

I spent the balance of the concert wandering around, looking for her without success. Someone eventually took pity on me and gave me a pair of jeans, even though I didn’t feel naked, merely unclothed.

~~~~~

I sat slumped over my glass of Jack, neat. Judging from the level of the bottle, I’d guess it was sometime after ten. My ass burned from sitting on that kitchen chair for so long. My leg ached, as it always did, from the crash that had destroyed my life, and taken my wife and daughter when that drunken idiot ran the red light, killing them both while I escaped with merely a badly broken leg.

Escaped. As if…

I wondered if I was going to be able to hobble off to bed, or should just slide to the floor and fall asleep there. Not that I cared.

“Hello boy,” a voice said in my ear.

I turned to the side. The voice sounded oddly familiar, but –

“Let me help you. Come on…” She pulled me off the chair and wrapped my arm over her shoulder.

I turned my body to look at her. “Where did you go?” I slurred.

I don’t quite remember how she got me into bed in the dingy hole where I was living now. I had lost jobs after the crash, one after the other, when I started drinking. I had just lost my most recent one and wasn’t sure if there would be another.

I felt my clothes being pulled from my body, and thought, This is nice.

Then felt her lips on my long-dead penis. And somehow, it stirred and was raised to the living, enveloped in her hot, velvety mouth.

Once again I saw the brown, cascading hair. Once again I saw the impossibly purple eyes looking up at me, her mouth smiling and full of now-solid cock.

I felt again. I seemed alive again. I…ached, and squirmed, and came again!

Reaching down, I placed my hands on her head and gently pulled. She moved up next to me, snuggling, and sighed, apparently happy.

I rolled the two of us over and lifted her naked legs so they enclosed my hips. Surprisingly, I found myself hard again – an impossibility given the quantity of booze I’d been consuming, yet it happened.

I paused, inches away from her pink, puffy slit – then gently pushed, feeling every inch as I sank into her. She was hot and slick, and her cunt clenched as if hugging me.

I moved slowly, and, remembering, each time I approached orgasm, I slowed further, until even that didn’t work, and I once again, felt my entire body stiffen, clench, and finally explode. Stars filled my eyes, my mind vanished and reformed in the clean, warm embrace of her legs.

I collapsed onto my elbows, head on her breast, panting, not wanting to crush her, then rolled onto my side, bringing her with me, clinging to her like a drowning man.

Plumbing the depths of those purple pools, I breathed, “Thank you…” and fell asleep.

I was alone the next morning, but not surprised. I got up and searched the apartment anyway, then shrugged.

There were no groceries, so I went out for breakfast, then a short, out-of-breath jog, then sat down and went to work finding a real job again.

~~~~~

All of that I remember, plus some of the times with Ginny and Elaine. Everything else is fog; wispy, and evasive. I remember three women in my life, but I don’t remember me.

I moved my hand up to brush my hair – but was stopped. Opening my eyes, I saw ugly green walls. Looking down I saw restraints on my hands, a strap across my naked middle, and my feet fixed in place on a white bed with thin, scratchy sheets. And my body was old! Bony, and wrinkled, and white…

I rattled the restraints and felt panic rise. What happened? How had I come to be trapped like this? Where was I? Who was I to be treated like this?

My gorge started to rise, I squinched my eyes, and started thrashing from side to side…

“Hello, boy.”

And relaxed. Slowly opening my eyes, I felt a slow smile spread over my face as I fell into those purple pools.

“Did you miss me?” she smiled, then leaned forward and kissed me.

“Where have you been? I’ve more than missed you – I almost gave up on ever seeing you again.”

“Silly boy. Now hush…”

I closed my eyes and felt those lips kissing their way down my chest, then over my stomach, then to the base of my prick.

My heart started to beat again, then faster as I felt her tongue slide up my cock, then lick around the cockhead. And one more time I felt that hot, velvety mouth slide down and contain my manhood. Slick, slippery feeling as she moved up, then down, then up…

My heart beat faster and harder…and harder…and –

I was floating up off the bed. I knew who I was, and my name no longer mattered. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her, and smiled into those impossibly purple eyes.

“Hello boy,” she smiled.

And I was free.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments