Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn.

Eventually, I felt the need to feel the sun and the wind once more, and ventured to the surface, accompanied by my alien lover, Isshu.  It was nighttime, and the air was brisk upon my naked flesh.  I could not remember the last time I bothered to cover my nakedness – the memory was as distant as that of my life before this island. Paris and London had become places in barely remembered stories. I remembered my companions, of course, especially Em. I contented myself with the knowledge that they were safe and sound on the other side of the ocean.

 

As for myself, I was more than content living in the bliss of paradise with Isshu. I was growing used to my new self, as well. My beautiful wings had strengthened with time, allowing me to lift into the air and hold myself there for short periods of time, my feet never touching the earth.  My pupils had pixilated, a strange phenomenon, and one that took growing used to, as it allowed me to see the same image several times over. Isshu told me that that my irises were a deep lavender color, and had spread to cover the whites of my eyes completely. My tongue had narrowed somewhat, and lengthened, making it easier for me to dip into the nectar filled centers of the lustberry flowers and feed. Soon, most of my nourishment came from only that source, leaving me constantly aroused, much to my lover’s amusement. My desire for coupling consumed me at times and drove me to bring myself to orgasm at the most inopportune times. My world had become one of sexual bliss. Even my dreams were erotic and I often found myself waking with my hand between my sensitive thighs, moaning as I sought relief from the fires that burned within, never satisfied with release, my heightened state of lust only abating as exhaustion swept me back into the dreamlands of desire.

 

Isshu, stood within the crevice that served as an entryway into his underground kingdom of two, the moonlight shimmering upon his black blue flesh, his tentacled limbs coiling around my waist and thighs possessively as I lifted my chin and stared into the star bright heavens.

 

I could hear his words within my thoughts, loud and clear.

 

Come back to me. I will be waiting.

 

I gifted him with a smile and passionate kiss. It was all I could do to tear myself away. I could feel my pussy becoming damp with want, the juices trickling down my inner thigh like honey. It took all the self will I could muster to pull myself free from his grip, dancing backwards, wings fluttering slowly until my toes barely brushed the swaying grass. I blew him a kiss, blinking slowly, my alien eyesight drinking in, not only him, but the myriad butterflies that clung to the latticework of vines that covered the stone bluff above him, slumbering, awaiting the sun to rise once more. They, like me, were creatures of the light just as Isshu was a creature of the dark.

 

I left him there, retracing the path I had so long ago taken, letting the memories of the beach upon which we had made our home for a brief span of time. Eventually, I arrived at the bluff overlooking the ocean’s edge, the sound of gentle waves breaking, filling me with a fierce and sudden sadness as I half walked, half fluttered down to water’s edge. Salty spray kissed my cheeks even as tears filled my eyes.  A longing filled me. Not one as great as the one I felt for Isshu’s touch, his kiss, but one that pulled at me all the same. 

 

“Good bye, dear friends,” I whispered softly. “Good bye, sweet Em.”

 

 

With those few words, I felt the last of the bonds gently breaking. Farewells said, I turned my face towards home, the crevice that led into the cold dark earth, my heart beating harder with every step, pushing me until my feet flew over the grass, barely brushing the stems, pausing only when I was once more in Isshu’s arms, crying out with urgency as he pinned me, feeling my need, his phallus plunging into my wet cunt as I spread my legs for him, fucking him as much as he fucked me, my hips thrusting in time with his, pounding against him as he limbs coiled around me, caressing every inch of me, filling my ass, squeezing my breasts, flickering over my impossibly swollen nipples until pleasure became pain. Then, and only then, did I find release, crying out wordlessly as he I shuddered and writhed, his own grunts as loud as mine as I felt his hot ejaculation flooding my pussy.

Winter

A lifetime away, winter would have left the ground covered in pristine whites and glistening blues. Not so, here. I’d made a habit of visiting the surface on occasion, needing to feel the sun on my wings. While my eyes had become accustomed to the twilight of our cavern, I still found myself craving my little sojourns out under the cloud filled sky. Winter, here, meant chill rains and strong gust that made it unwise for me to travel to far from the safety of the crack in the stone, sometimes tearing at my wings and threatening to send me tumbling. Of my companion, the great butterflies, there was no sign. I am sure that that had holed up somewhere safe, spending the winter months in hibernation. After my second such trip, I almost gave up, thinking it wise that I wait until the weather changed once more. Had I not happened to glance up, I might have spent the remainder of my time in our twilight lovers’ nest.

 

It was a strange sound that alerted me, akin to the tinkle of bells. A distant memory of a time when I was clothed in civilization stirred. A lifetime ago I would have been reclining upon an upholstered chair, my feet crossed lady-like upon a footstool in front of a blazing fire. There’d be a pine, trimmed with garland and glass ornaments and an angel perched on top overlooking the room. The smell of mincemeat and ham, a hint of peppermint infusing it, would be wafting from the sideboard as I sipped brandied eggnog from a stout glass.

EmilieGreennTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieGreennTS

 

And of course, there would be presents under the tree, wrapped in colorful tissue and adorned with ribbons and bows…

 

The sound again, pulling my gaze upwards, towards the heights of the cliff face, my jaw going slack at the shadowy shape perched upon the edge of the bluff. There was but a sliver of silver gracing the sky and a twinkling canopy of stars to illuminate the creature. Had my eyes not grown accustomed to the dark, I would never have seen even the shape of it. Details, I could not discern, other than it was vaguely humanoid, seeming to be crouching on hind legs, its arms resting, perhaps, on its knees. Two orbs of bright yellow shone faintly from the darkness of its features and I could make out the shape of either horns or great tufted hears rising from its skull. Transfixed, I stood, staring as it seemingly regarded me before suddenly disappearing in such a manner that I had momentary doubts as to its reality.  Perplexed, and a little wary, for I knew nothing of its intent, I made my way back to the safety of our hidden pools. There, still somewhat shaken by my experience, I related my vision to my lover, my wings furling and unfurling nervously at his frown.

 

Kintinku.

That was the word that came into my thoughts, accompanied by a vision of a creature that resembled what my colleagues would have identified as a were-panther; a fictional creature created to titillate and thrill on the written page. There was one difference, however. Instead of being covered with sleek shiny fur, the Kintinku was covered with dark metallic-like scales. That, Isshu explained, was the bell like sound that had alerted me to its presence.

 

A scout, perhaps, or a wanderer. They were a nomadic race, and somewhat solitary as well.  To be safe, it was decided that I would cease my journeys to the surface for the time being, and then, only resuming them during the light of day, since the Kintinku was nocturnal by nature.

 

Reluctantly, I agreed, and so I spent the rest of the winter months in twilight, consumed by constant desire. Eat, sleep, fuck. Crude as that phrase might be, that became my whole existence until I could recall nothing else. I became lost in the carnal pleasures of the sex. It was as if my mind had gone into hibernation leaving only my animal instincts to guide me.

 

Spring

I awoke, feeling as if being freed from a dream.  A pleasant one, perhaps, but one I was ready to shake off. Isshu rested nearby, his tentacles coiled protectively, or perhaps possessively, about me. Carefully, I extracted myself, a feeling of restlessness spreading through my being. Gaining my feet, I felt suddenly drawn towards the pathway that led to the island’s surface. Naked, my unshorn hair cascading down my back and over my shoulder, I padded upwards on sure feet, the need to feed on the sun pulling at me.

 

The long winter had passed. The air was crisp and clean and the sun kissed my skin with an intimate warmth.  I spread, not only my wings, but my arms as if, they too, were wings, and turned slowly, delighted to see a multitude of butterflies, numbering in the hundreds if not more, clinging to the flowering vines as a million stained glass windows caught the sunlight, turning the ground I stood upon into a cathedral.

 

Unable to contain myself, I danced about the grass, drunk with delight, my own laughter touching my ears for the first time in what seemed to be ages. Taking a cue from my insectoid-kin, I drank from the blooming flowers, gasping as the heat of unstated lust burst within me and spread like wildfire through my flesh, taking refuge in my loins. Desire clashed with fear as I felt myself being consumed. Fear led to flight, and I ran, my muscles burning with each mile I travelled. Oh, but it felt good, to push myself to the limit and beyond, gasping for air and falling to my knees as soon as I reached the familiar beach that we had named Butterfly Beach. Sprawling out on the grass that I had once made love to Em on, I stared up at the sky, wholly aware of my how my legs were spread, and how one hand cupped my sex while the other cupped my breast, teasing at my swollen nipple, twisting and tugging at it, drawing soft moans from deep within. Between my thighs, my fingers dwelved into my moistness without shame, until they were dripping with the honey of arousal, only then playing with my sensitive clitoris until I began to writhe with unbearable pleasure. Once again, I dipped within, parting my inner folds as I plundered my pink and juicy pussy, rolling my hips, slowly at first, and then building momentum until I came, and came hard, with a quivering cry.

 

I lay there, breathless, eyes closed, fingers still working slowly in and out of my wetness, gasping softly as I felt something alighting on my breast. The breath was stolen from me as I opened my eyes to the sight of a rainbow of color settling upon me. Soon I was covered by hundreds of butterflies, the touch of their stick like legs sensuous upon my skin as they crawled upon me, seeming to dance in time to my every movement. Trembling, I renewed the work of my fingers, slowly stroking the outer wall of my sex, my feet and shoulders planted firmly in the soft soil as I pleasured myself, abandoning myself to the deed until I cried out again, unable to stop even then, until I collapsed, exhausted, having lost count of how many times I’d made myself come.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments