Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before The Hunt

"She's ready, but she needs to wait. A truth revealed."

16
2 Comments 2
530 Views 530
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Astria gets a another upgrade."

Astria wanted to tell Jennings about the decoy plans for her father's capture, but she didn't completely trust him. Just because a man is good in bed doesn't make him trustworthy. Plus, her enhanced senses were telling her something wasn't right. Either he was lying or he wasn't telling her everything. Either way, she needed to get the whole truth out of him.

As she was lying against him, playing with his limp dick, she wondered if just pulling it off would work. 

Ashley chirped, "If you pull it off, he won't be able to pleasure you anymore." 

She thought, "Ashley, do you feel pleasure?"

Ashley responded, "No." 

Astria said out loud, "That is a shame."

Jennings said, "What is a shame?" 

Astria gripped his balls and growled, "Do you think you can continue lying to me? You are a ForceCom Marine. Marines don't have COMMMAND Sargent Majors; do they, Major?"

Jennings couldn't move, or he risked losing his balls, and his weapon was on the other side of the room. He gulped and replied, "No, they don't, Commander. How.." 

His question was cut off as Astria tightened her grip and growled, "Are you working for my fucking stepfather?"

Jennings replied, "Oh, fuck, no. You think you could loosen up your grip just a little bit." 

Astria jumped into a squat so fast that Jennings thought his balls were toast. He screamed at the pain Astria was inflicting. She growled and said, "Talk, or I will feed these to you." 

Jennings just moaned, "Fuck orders. Command is afraid you are working for Dr. Rothman." He felt the vice-like grip get worse, and he continued, "Least not intentionally. Since they can't connect to your AI, they are concerned he can control you somehow."

Astria growled, "You mean they can't control my AI, and they don't like that?"

Jennings nodded and said, "Yes, that too. Fuck that hurts." 

Ashley chirped, "I have shielded you from all the hacking attempts. '

Astria thought, "The North American Defense Command."

Ashley replied, "They aren't really trying to hack me. They are just trying to connect."

Out loud, Astria said, "Who else is trying to hack us?" 

Ashley chirped, "Russians, Chinese, and I assume your father, though I can't prove the latter, yet." 

Astria thought, "Off grid, now."

Ashley chirped, "Done."

Jennings moaned through his pain and asked, "You can still talk to your AI? I mean, it's not controlling you." Astria released her grip, and Jennings moaned, "Fuck, thank you."

Astria just smiled and said, "We are one, but my AI doesn't control me. She makes me better. I would have thought you would have realized that by now." 

Jennings asked, "She? Ouch, Fuck." 

He felt Astria grip tighten as Astria said, "Yes, she. Is that a problem, Major?" 

He groaned, "No, sir."

Astria, still holding onto Jennings' surprisingly hard cock, asked, "Are you all Marines?"

Jennings replied, "No, we are a mix of Force Recon, Special Forces, Seals, and an OGA." 

Ashley, anticipating Astria's question, chirped, "Other Government Agency. Probably the CIA, NSA, CSIS, CNI or DIA."

DIA is the Defense Intelligence Agency. CSIS is the Canadian equivalent of the CIA and CNI is from Mexico. DIA runs them all.

Astria let Jennings go and barked, "Get dressed and get them all here."

Jennings did as he was told and limped out. Astria got her armor on and went to the labs.

She found the lead tech and asked, "Can you improve my armor and make it less susceptible to an EMP?"

He chuckled and said, "Well, it just so happens we can. Autopsies on the dead cyborgs were what we suspected. Their AIs fried, and as a result, they died. Your AI is somewhat shielded but still vulnerable. It's going to require some major surgery, but we can end that vulnerability."

Astria scowled and asked, "What surgery?"

The tech, with fear in his eyes, answered, "We have a new ultralight-weight Faraday material developed and tested from the study of the dead cyborgs. We need to wrap your AI and all its wires with the new cloth. Plus we have developed a newer lighter armour that incorporates the Faraday cloth."

Ashley chirped, "Can I come back online? This room is air-gapped."

Astria thought, "Do it."

Ashley chirped, "Risk is minimal to me and you; however, external risk is high. They can't take away our autonomy. That is still under your control. You can be physically harmed if, during the process, you and I are severed."

Astria grabbed the tech and growled, "Where does your loyalty lie?" 

He gulped and said, "Only with you, Miss Astria. Your stepfather turned my brother into one of his zombie cyborgs. I started working here to try to help him." 

Astria released him and said, "Set up the procedure, and Jennings will be there to ensure it doesn't 'accidentally' fail."

Three days later, Astria was on the table, unconscious. The panel on the side of her head was off. Her AI itself, while still attached to her real brain, was lying on the table next to her head. Her real brain was exposed.

Jennings was doing his level best not to reach out and throw the tech across the room. While he once questioned Astria's loyalty, he doesn't anymore. He was starting to care for her, and this just didn't seem right.

Another cyborg entered the room, and Jennings tensed up. She smiled at Jennings and said, "I am the cyborg that Miss Astria rescued the day the lab was bombed. I am autonomous, like her. Please relax." 

Jenning knew about the girl and her parents, though this was the first time he had seen any of them. Jennings still wondered if she was sexually enhanced. If she was she could disable him

The girl cyborg must have seen the look on Jennings' face and laughed. She said, "Don't worry, I don't have her sexual enhancements. Though you are kind of cute." She handed Jennings what appeared to be earbuds. She smiled and said, "Those are nose filters. They will stop the pheromones from reaching your dick."

Jennings, uneasy, smiled, inserted the filters and watched the girl gently wrap each wire on Astria's AI in a fine layer of cloth. The senior tech told Jennings, "Her fine motor skills are better than any full human. That is one of her enhancements."

The girl looked at Jennings and said, "Astria asked me if I wanted to be a help in this lab. She asked my father, too. He's building her new armor."

Jennings, still uneasy, said, "Nice of her."

The girl spun around and snapped, "You don't get it, do you?" 

Jennings barked, "Get what? I am being told I have to trust another fucking robot. I am still trying to trust her." 

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

The girl walked up to Jennings and frowned. She had a tone of anger in her voice when she said, "I was destined to be a fucking sex-crazed zombie. I accepted my fate. My father and mother were too." She pointed at Astria on the table and continued, "That woman stopped that from happening. She gave us back our lives. Don't get me wrong, Major. If anyone tries to hurt her, including you, I will not hesitate to protect her; however, I am not a fucking zombie." She looked at Jennings and snickered, "Semper Fi."

Jennings understood that message and backed off. The girl went back to work. With her back to Jennings, she said, "My name is Becky. No need to keep calling me a fucking robot. I am not programmed to fuck anyway."

Jennings couldn't help but laugh as he replied, "Fair enough, Becky. Though you are kind of cute for a fucking robot."

Jennings could have sworn he got a whiff of those fucking pheromones, even through the filters. Two minutes later, his headset chirped, "Major, we have a problem out here. There is one big ass drone heading our way, and it has a nuclear payload." 

Jennings thought, and the one person who could probably stop it is in pieces on this fucking table.

His headset chirped, and he heard Ashley say, "All of your weapons can stop it, but you have to be clear of the village, and no one can miss." 

Jennings acknowledged the voice in his headset and started to leave, but stopped. The voice in his headset said, "All of you, including you, Major. All of you need to be clear when it starts coming down. She is safe as long as you do your job."

Jennings finally asked, "Who the fuck are you?"

Ashley chirped, "I am the one lying on the table with her." 

Jennings replied, "I heard you before. You're her AI?"

Ashley replied, "I am."

Jennings nodded, kissed Becky and said, "Take care of my robot."

Becky giggled and said, "Maybe I'll get programmed to fuck."

Jennings managed to smile and run out of the lab.

Jennings thought to himself, "All I wanted to do today was fuck an amazing cyborg." Instead, he screamed at his men, "Listen up, pick up your weapons, and double time out of the village. Setup and get ready. Our only chance is if we all hit our target at the same time. That drone is big, but our target is kind of small. We have to hit the antenna on top and the backup on bottom. We have to hit both at the same time. Haul ass, out there." 

Within minutes, half of Jennings' men took positions up high and the other half on the ground. For better or worse, they were ready. Though he wondered, "How did this big ass thing get this close to the village?" A thought occurred to him didn't want to acknowledge.

The drone came into view, and before his men could react, twin beams overhead turned the drone into falling debris.

Jennings heard a crackle in his headset. A man's voice said, "Target destroyed."

The next voice he heard, which he had heard before, was, "Thanks, Dad. Major Jennings, Miss Astria would like to see you."

The Major tapped his headset and asked, "Becky?"

Becky replied, "Yes, Major." 

The Major, with two of his men, entered the lab and found that Astria was sitting up. He walked up to her and hugged her. He didn't need her hormones to get him excited. Though he was still a bit sore his loins reacted.

Becky walked up to him, handed him some cream, and giggled, saying, "I'll be happy to apply that for you." 

He actually considered letting her do just that until a much larger cyborg walked in and Becky greeted him, "That was awesome, Dad." 

The man smiled at her and said, "I guess that part of my brain still works." 

Jennings walked over to Astria and asked, "Is everything OK?"

Astria looked at Jennings and laughed, saying, "Is your dick hard?" 

He whispered to her, "You bring that out in men. Becky offered to put this cream on my..." 

He was cut off by a deeper voice and said, "Finish that sentence, Major, and I may rip it off."

Becky smacked him and giggled, "Dad! If I want to rub cream on the major's dong, you can't stop me. It is for medical purposes."

Jennings stood there and whispered, "Dong."

Astria laughed and said, "Major, you have an admirer." 

Jennings just sighed. That is, until someone closer to Becky's age walked into the room and he heard her say, "Oh, Fuck." Jenning barked at the new arrival, "Report, Corporal Joe Roberts."

Roberts was trying to figure out why the major used his full name until he saw Becky. He snapped to attention and said, "Sirs, indications are the drone was launched from a friendly facility. Its origin is North American. Sirs." 

Astria didn't need her enhanced senses to know that wasn't sitting well with the major. So she said, "Grab the cream, major, follow me, and we'll talk." To the corporal, she snickered and said, "She is not sexually enhanced, and she is autonomous."

Roberts stood there in shock. Becky wrapped her arm around his, smiled, and said, "Hi, I am Becky."

Jennings laughed and whispered, "Did you just set up one of my men?" 

Astria smiled and said, "Who, me?" 

When Jennings and Astria entered her room, Astria turned to him and kissed him. She said, "I am sorry about earlier. I needed to know the whole truth, as you know it. My AI, before I took her off the grid, told me a third party was trying to hack her. We assumed it was my father, but she traced the hack back to Vancouver."

Astria slowly started removing the Major's armor. She continued, "After we tumble, I have new armor for you and all the men."

The major laughed and said, "Tumble, huh? What if I don't want to tumble? Oh Fuck. OK, you win."

Astria just giggled and rubbed the cream on the major's rapidly deploying cannon. The major ran his hand over Astria's external AI cover and noticed it was minus a few buttons. 

Astria noticed his concern and said, "They were disabled anyway. I had the tech remove them. Just in case." 

The major smiled and unclipped her armor. She stood there, naked, as the armor hit the floor. She said, "Ready to tumble, Major?" 

He nodded and said, "Sir, yes, sir." 

They both laughed when they heard Becky squeal, "Oh, fuck, that thing is huge." 

Astria rolled the major on top of her and said, "You think you can fuck me, devil dog?" She gasped when the major impaled her, and she said, "Oh, fuck, that answers that question." 

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments