Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2070: The Tale of Seven - Part 2

"Daniel sells Seven to Edward"

29
15 Comments 15
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"In the year 2070, Personally Owned Sex Toys (POSTs) are a hot commodity, and most wealthy men own at least one. Daniel sells Seven, his hot, young, redheaded POST to Edward for twice what it would be worth on the open market."

It didn’t take long for Daniel to figure out that keeping Seven was going to cause a lot of undesirable friction in his compound. His other Privately Owned Sex Toys were extremely jealous of his young, voluptuous, redheaded toy. He noticed that during the BDSM performance at the club, several men chose to wait their turn to use it instead of the other POSTs. Its young, tight, fuckable little body was a big draw. So was the red hair which helped Seven look sassy and vulnerable at the same time.

So, when he witnessed the other toys shunning Seven and arguing over petty things, he decided it might not be a bad idea to entertain Edward’s very generous offer to purchase it. He hated to part with it, it was his favorite toy. It fucked and sucked and never complained. If he didn’t need the POSTs work in his sex club, he had half a mind to get rid of Two through Six and keep Seven. The crowd had loved its performance at the club when it demonstrated the new Automated Robot Chair, or ARC, and all of the amazing features. They loved watching it be used hard afterward as well.

But he felt obligated to keep One. The sterilization process had not worked properly, and One had produced a male child. The boy was two now and the apple of Daniel’s eye. One had been disappointed that he hadn’t fallen madly in love with her and married her. He had no such inclination. But he did let One move into his bedroom, and he agreed to use the pronoun her so the boy would not be confused. One had asked to be called Una so their son would not question why she had no name, and he had acquiesced. She was also allowed to wear clothes at home when Daniel Jr. was awake.

Daniel’s relationship with Una had become a more traditional Master/slave arrangement. He would occasionally share her with others to remind her that she was his slut, not his wife. But she did enjoy many comforts and privileges that the other POSTs did not. He had even come to value her opinion at times. So, he felt it was time for a conversation.

“Una, why do the other POSTs have such animosity toward Seven?” Daniel asked.

“My Sir, I do not know what you mean,” Una replied.

“Do not be coy with me, slut! I asked a question and I want an answer!” he barked.

Una lowered her gaze and sighed heavily, “The other POSTs do not like Seven because it is so young, and you openly prefer it over them. They kept their feelings hidden well until you showed it off and bragged about it to your friend Edward.”

“I see. I appreciate your candor. What does it being so young have to do with anything?” he asked, curious to know why they would be unhappy with Seven, rather than him, for acquiring a barely legal POST.

“My Sir, many of your POSTs feel unable to compete with Seven’s youthful body and tight holes. They worry that you will no longer use them for your own enjoyment. They fear you have grown tired of them,” Una explained.

Daniel grew annoyed with the conversation, “They are toys to be played with. Sometimes I share my toys with others, sometimes I play with them myself. Sometimes I get a new toy and I prefer it over the others for a while. This is nothing new. Why is this different?”

“My Sir, most of us chose to become POSTs because of failed marriages or careers and we needed to secure shelter and food. So, we gave ourselves to the government in exchange for the privilege of never being homeless or hungry. Seven is only sixteen years old. It would not have had the time to fail at anything yet. So why is it here?” Una asked.

“Why would the others be unhappy with Seven for that? How is it the fault of the toy? You have my permission to speak freely, Una, just tell me what the real story is here,” Daniel's voice bellowed.

“My Sir, there is a rumor that it was bred and raised to be a POST. That it came from a secret place where they do that sort of thing and train them to be sexual toys. The others feel that this gives Seven an unfair advantage. It possesses several sexual skills the others have not yet mastered, and it seems to crave pain and rough use,” Una blurted out.

“Nonsense! This is 2070! There is no secret place where POSTs are bred and raised! That would be barbaric! Wherever you got that information from, please know that it’s horseshit!” Daniel shouted. “Seven came to the program of its own free will. It was raised by a grandfather who passed away. It spent most of its life being poor and hungry and living in dilapidated shacks. Who could blame it for wanting the comfort of becoming a POST? Look at the luxury here! Are you all not well fed and have comfortable beds to sleep in?”

“Yes, of course, My Sir, all of your POSTs are very fortunate, indeed. But Seven couldn’t have even finished high school yet. Surely someone could have taken in the poor thing!” Una said with great pity.

“On the contrary, Seven was homeschooled and had passed all the state required tests for graduation at fourteen. It is an extremely intelligent being,” Daniel clarified.

“All the more reason for her, I mean for it to have an opportunity to try some sort of outside life before committing to become a POST!” Una argued.

“Una, mind your tone with me!” Daniel chastised. “Again, I fail to see this gives cause for the others to have contempt for Seven. Are you suggesting that it shouldn’t desire a comfortable life or that it shouldn’t want to belong to me? Either give me a straight answer, or you will be sent to solitary for the night!”

Una trembled, “My Sir, the others don’t like the fact that it can perform any sexual task given with great ease and pleasure. It does not wince, cry out, or complain. They are convinced Seven is not human. They’ve never seen anyone willingly do the things that it does. Many of the POSTs do not like the taste of semen, yet Seven drank the cum of many different men on the night of the ARC unveiling as if it were its favorite drink! Some cannot handle a cock in the throat, but Seven makes it look easy. Most of them do not enjoy the rough ass fucking, while your new toy begs for more. Not to mention, you can use the cane on it and it cries out but doesn’t cringe or plead with you to stop. It simply isn’t natural!”

Daniel realized that it wasn’t just the other POSTs that were jealous, Una was as well.

“Shall I sell the other POSTs then?” Daniel taunted, knowing that Una saw these other toys as some sort of kin. “Shall I sell you?”

Una looked horrified, “My Sir, would you have DJ lose his mother?”

“No,” Daniel agreed. “You are a competent mother, and you have proven to be a very obedient sub. Selling you would be foolish. But tell me why I shouldn’t rid myself of the toys who complain?”

“My Sir, if I heard correctly, Master Edward offered you twice what it was worth. With such funds, you could acquire several new toys and have more entertainers for your club,” Una said, hoping he’d see the logic in this solution. While she felt sorry for the redheaded toy, she was also concerned that Master Daniel would become so used to the careless way he played with Seven, he would expect the others, and perhaps her, to perform at the same level.

“You’re a clever slut, aren’t you?” Daniel said.

Una beamed. It was rare that her Master gave any type of compliment, so when one came, she enjoyed it.

“I think it is a good solution to the problem, and you benefit from it greatly,” she said thoughtfully. “I will tell the other POSTs that if they want it gone, they need to accept whatever POST or POSTs you choose to replace it. It is not my place to tell you what kind of toy or toys to choose, but I feel I must be honest and tell you that they would be more amenable to accepting toys that were not red-haired.”

Daniel chuckled, “I had a hunch the red hair was part of the problem. Such jealousy over appearance is a sign of vanity. Perhaps the POSTs need the vanity spanked out of them.”

Una gasped, but lowered her gaze and said, “I was the one who told you their private thoughts. I will receive however many strokes you feel is necessary.”

Daniel scoffed, “Not necessary, my little whore. I did give you permission to speak freely. I may not be a very compassionate person, but I consider myself a fair man. No one will receive any strokes. But I will contact Edward and see if he was serious about his offer.”

Edward was, indeed, serious about his offer. So much so, that he electronically transferred the sum agreed upon instantly before Daniel had a chance to change his mind. He’d done nothing but dream and fantasize about the redheaded sex toy since the night at the club. His cock had become instantly hard upon hearing that Daniel was willing to part with his prized toy.

Edward made sure the guest suite was freshly cleaned and ready for Seven as this would be its living space. He also set up an area in his extra-large master suite with a spanking bench and a variety of impact play devices. While he did not have the advanced technology at his fingertips the way Daniel did, he did have the last version of the fucking machine that had multiple attachments. Lust coursed through his blood as he envisioned that tight little pussy being pummeled by the mechanically driven phallic device.

Daniel told Una to prepare Seven for her transfer to Edward. Una breathed a sigh of relief. Master Daniel had kept his word and arranged for the little redheaded bitch to go. That little teenage whore had caused dissention among the other POSTs from the start. While all of them enjoyed sex, they didn’t all necessarily enjoy Daniel’s depraved desires. Una had convinced him that was because some of what he demanded from his toys was not reasonable. Then Seven came along with a firm teenaged body, long red hair, blue eyes, big tits, and a couple of tight holes. Despite all that, the other POSTs felt Seven needed protection and mothering, until Daniel discovered that his newest toy could not only handle his degenerate demands, but actually craved them.

At first, the other toys appreciated that his needs were being met by this new pain-craving plaything. But then Daniel began to insist that his other POSTs work harder to be more like Seven. “If Seven can perform to my standards, why can’t the other toys do so?” he had said angrily. “Seven thanks me and begs for more every time a paddle, crop, or flogger makes contact with its ass. There is no whining that my cock is too big for anal sex, or that I’m biting a nipple too hard. I finally have a sex toy who doesn’t think my needs are too extreme. The others need to fall in line and learn to please me the same way.”

The more he praised Seven’s abilities, the angrier and more jealous the other POSTs became. When he had chosen to use Seven to show off his fancy new fuck chair, even Una could tolerate no more. While bearing Daniel’s child had ensured her security, it had taken a toll on her body. The last thing she wanted was to constantly have the tightness of her vagina compared to a cunt ten years her junior. Now she wouldn’t have to feel inadequate and the other POSTs would no longer have to endure Daniel’s reminders of how much better Seven was at satisfying his lustful appetite for decadent pleasures.

Seven was presented to Edward on her knees wearing nothing but five-inch heels, a collar, and a leash. Daniel looked at Edward and said, “You’ve paid a high price for this one, but I guarantee you will see it as a bargain. It won’t disappoint you.”

Then he turned to Seven and said, “Suck your new owner’s cock to show him your gratitude for acquiring you.”

Without hesitation, Seven unzipped Edward’s trousers, freed his steel-hard cock, and sucked him like a wanton slut.

Edward’s eyes rolled back in his head and enjoyed as his rigid shaft disappeared into such a talented mouth and throat. Her tongue played sensually with the head of his engorged member during each long, deliberate stroke. Soon, he could take no more of her teasing and he grabbed two handfuls of red hair and fucked her throat almost violently. Before long, this redheaded vixen had milked his cock and swallowed every drop. Daniel was right, Seven was definitely a bargain. Of course, what Daniel didn’t know is that he would have paid ten times the asking price for this bitch. His cock had never been harder, nor better used. And, while he didn’t have a fancy automatic sex chair, he did have a mechanical fucking machine, as well as some freaky dildos, vibrators, and other devices that he couldn’t wait to use with his new POST.

sammy2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sammy2024

Before Edward left with Seven, Daniel said, “You’re welcome to bring it with you to the club anytime. It may belong to you now, but I’d never turn down an opportunity to fuck it or play with it.”

Edward asked, “Why did you sell this POST to me? Surely you’re not tired of it?”

Daniel chuckled, “Do you honestly think I could grow tired of that body? That mouth, pussy, and ass could please fifty men and it would ask how else it could please me. No, I’m not tired of it. I want it morning, noon, and night. But my other POSTs have become jealous ugly shrews and my sub pouts about my rubbing her face in the fact that I prefer this tender young body over hers. At least if Seven is with you, I might have opportunities to use her. I’d give you a free membership to the club, of course.”

“Naturally,” Edward agreed, tucking his cock back in his pants. “That sounds like a fair trade off.”

Then Edward said, “Stand up, slut. You belong to me now. Let’s go.”

Edward’s home was not nearly as big as Daniel’s, but it was luxurious just the same. Once inside, Edward showed her to a suite that included a bedroom and bathroom. “These are your accommodations. You are also free to use the pool and the library, if you’d like, when I’m not in need of your services. You may not enter any room with a closed door, and you may not go beyond the pool area outside. You will remain naked at all times, unless I require you to be clothed, and you will be required to wear a variety of nipple clamps, at my whim, to make sure your pussy stays aroused and lubricated. I will remove your leash when you sleep, but the collar stays. Do you understand, Seven?”

Seven’s gaze stayed lowered, but she nodded. Although Edward’s home was much smaller, having her own bedroom and her own bathroom was certainly a step up for her.

Edward continued to speak as he fastened a clover clamp to each nipple and hooked the chain from each one onto her collar, “You will call me Master Edward or Sir. You are my property. You’re a sex toy and your purpose here is to please me. If you do what I ask, you will be quite comfortable and happy here. Impact play will be for my pleasure, not for your punishment. However, if you are disobedient, there will be consequences. Do you understand?”

Seven nodded again. Everything he said seemed very reasonable. She’d never needed to be punished when she belonged to Daniel, so she had no concerns about that.

Edward continued, “I understand that you are quite intelligent. I doubt very much you’ve had anything in the way of stimulating conversation in quite some time. I won’t lie, Seven, the reason I wanted you is your body and your amazing ability to fuck. But I would occasionally enjoy thought-provoking discussions from time to time. Would you like that? I’d like a verbal response please.”

Seven smiled, “Yes, Sir, I would like that very much.”

Edward was taken aback. He realized that this was the first time he’d seen her smile or had heard her voice, besides moans and other sex noises. She was breathtakingly beautiful. His cock suddenly ached to be inside her.

“Come with me slut, I want to show you the room where you will be played with. You are my toy and I plan to use you regularly. Your pussy, ass, and tits are mine,” he said as his shaft became fully hard.

“Yes, Sir,” Seven smiled again. Edward seemed a lot more personable than Daniel. He spoke more gently and seemed kinder. She felt glad to be here.

But his demeanor took a dark turn as they entered the room, which looked like a sex dungeon on steroids. While this wasn’t the sophisticated technology of Daniel’s club, it was overwhelming to see so many different whips, floggers, and paddles in one place. There was a motorized fucking machine with a huge dildo accessory that looked inviting and ominous at the same time.

Edward pulled harshly on her leash, leading her over to the spanking bench. He leaned her over the bench and secured her ankles and her wrists to hold her in place.

“I want your pussy, but before I take it, I need to make your ass crimson. I want it to sting as a reminder that I own you, and I can use you however I wish,” Edward said.

His sudden shift in behavior from kind and gentle to lustfully aggressive threw her off balance. So, she wasn’t ready for the first smack of the leather belt.

SMACK!

Nor the next three strokes that came in rapid succession!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Seven tried hard not to cry. Her initial hope that belonging to Edward would be a wonderful opportunity was diminished by the realization that he had very little experience in how to use any of the spanking or whipping implements hanging here. She closed her eyes and hoped that he would get excited enough to fuck her soon before she passed out from his overexuberance.

Fortunately, she didn’t need to wait long. After several more swats of the leather belt bit into her butt, Edward pushed himself into her with one thrust and began to hammer into her. As rough as he was, Seven enjoyed this part very much, despite the fact that as he fucked her, his body was rubbing against her raw ass. But his cock felt amazing in her pussy. She suddenly realized she did not know whether or not she was allowed to have an orgasm.

She risked speaking, rather than cumming without permission. “May I cum, Sir?”

“Yes, slut, cum!” he shouted as he shot his load into her at the same time.

Edward pulled out of her and left her restrained while he went to the bathroom to clean himself up. When he walked back into the room, he was shocked by the sight of her ass. He hadn’t realized that he was striking her that harshly. His conscience warred with his libido as he watched his cum run out of her pussy and down the inside of her leg. On one hand, he felt guilty for leaving such vicious marks on her. But he came so fucking hard and she had done so too. He considered leaving her like this, she looked so hot with her pussy open, available, and used. But the welts on her bottom looked painful and his sense of decency won out. He released her restraints and sent her to her room, saying, “Wash your cunt and take care of that ass, then rest until I am ready for you again.”

It occurred to her that being his only POST came with the reality that she would be used more frequently. She wondered how she could express to Edward, without getting in trouble, his need to research BDSM impact play so that she could not end up black and blue. If his idea of whipping like this was not punishment, she hated to see what consequences he would dole out if he were upset with her. She hoped he would want one of those intelligent conversations soon. She would have to figure out a way to bring it up without seeming insulting to him. She was sure she was clever enough to come up with something. In the meantime, she filled the large bathtub and let herself sink into it, wincing just a little as the hot water met the tender skin of her ass. There were so many things about belonging to Edward that would be wonderful, if she could somehow teach him to be a better Master. She enjoyed pain, when administered properly. Seven sighed. Daniel was cold and aloof, but was an expert in BDSM, and consistently predictable. Edward, on the other hand, was kind and had a gentle way about him most of the time, yet he became a completely different person when he stepped into his role as Master.

Once Seven stepped out of the tub, she stepped in front of the automatic body dryer and brushed her long red hair. She decided to braid it and hoped that her new Master liked it that way. She smiled. Sore ass aside, it was nice to feel like a girl again instead of a thing. Yes, she was still a POST, still a thing to be played with, in that regard. However, Master Edward had thought to provide her with things like this lovely brush, sweet smelling bath gel and shampoo, and conditioner! She’d been with Daniel for only a few months, but he’d trained her to believe she was no longer a person. Admittedly, it wasn’t what she pictured when she’d given herself to the government’s POST program. But then, neither was this placement with Edward. In truth, she really didn’t know what to expect, she just knew that she liked sex, and she was tired of being poor, dirty, and hungry. If she could train Edward while he thought he was training her, it would be ideal here.

She climbed into her bed and sighed. The mattress was one of those high-tech models that adjusted to your body. She was in heaven! She drifted off quickly and slept like a baby, until Master Edward’s voice bellowed through the voice com, “Enough rest slut! Please come to my room at once!”

“Yes, Sir,” she said, not wanting to leave the comfort of this bed, certain he had plans to whip her tits. On the way to his room, she wondered if she’d be able to suggest the flogger or the crop in a way that wouldn’t get her in trouble.

When she entered the room, she relaxed a little. She saw that instead of being whipped again, she would be pleasuring Master Edward’s friends. That was something she would enjoy and be very good at.

“Seven, these are my friends. I want to watch you as you entertain them,” he said coolly. He had bragged to his friends about her and they wanted to try her out. He had watched her take on five men at the club and knew that she would do whatever these men wanted and wouldn’t let him down.

Seven smiled and nodded. She walked seductively over to where five of his friends sat stroking their cocks in anticipation. She looked back at Master Edward and asked, “May I speak during the entertainment, Sir?”

Edward pondered her request for a moment, then answered, “Yes, but do not be overly chatty.”

She turned back to his group of friends and said, “I’m sure you each want a turn in every hole, so shall we get started?”

Edward grinned. His friends would enjoy her now and then he would use her afterwards when she was full of cum. It made his dick hard thinking about it. But for now, he remained fully clothed and watched the gang bang begin.

What he had witnessed at the club was five men using a whore. However, what was unfolding before him was a provocative little redhead enjoying the hell out of touching and teasing these men. It was really fucking hot to see. He winced once upon seeing her ass. Perhaps the belt was not a good choice with Seven’s tender skin. But at least she was well marked so his friends would have no doubt of his ownership of her.

One of the friends, Gary, decided it was time to get down to business as he laid back on the couch, pulling Seven down with him. Within a matter of minutes, Gary’s cock was in her ass while Tom entered her tight, wet pussy. Phil came up by her face and guided his shaft into her mouth. Dennis and Lance each thrust their rigid members into Seven’s hands.

It had been agreed that if someone came, they would rotate positions. If no one came by the time five minutes had passed, they would switch anyway. Gary grabbed her hips and drove into her ass so that his entire erection was filling her up, while Tom pumped his cock into her pussy. But it was Phil who came first, feeding Seven as his seed ran down her throat.

Seven purred and moaned as all three holes were fucked and her hands were kept busy. Edward watched with delight as she not only enjoyed the way she was being used, she encouraged them to fuck her harder. Lusty hands grabbed her tits and twisted her nipples and she screamed as her own orgasm triggered two more.

They fucked and sucked for the next couple of hours. Then, when each man had his fill of her, they left her laying on the couch, filled and covered with their cum. She had cum on her tits and in her hair, and she looked so fucking sexy completely used and thoroughly fucked. When she saw him approach, Seven got down on her knees and opened her mouth, “I’m ready to serve you, Master Edward.”

He grinned. Now it was his turn.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments