Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2070: The Tale Of Seven Part Three

"Edward enjoys owning Seven, but will he jump at the chance to sell her?"

25
16 Comments 16
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"In the year 2070, it is legal for wealthy men to own women as Personally Owned Sex Toys. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I highly recommend reading the chapters in order."

2070 was turning out to be an amazing year so far! Edward looked down at the cum-covered slut that he owned and grinned. He had watched his friends use his Privately Owned Sex Toy like a fuck doll and made quite a mess out of her. Now his cock stood at attention, harder than steel, as he prepared to fuck her dirty little body.

He couldn’t believe that Daniel had agreed to sell her to him. But then, Daniel had considered Seven a thing, not a person. He recalled the conversation yesterday as Daniel had told him that he needed to sell it because it was causing the other POSTs to be jealous. That was certainly understandable. Seven was, at sixteen-years-old, a good decade younger than most of the other POSTs that Daniel owned.

“Its pussy is like a glove squeezing your cock,” Daniel had bragged. “And it will do whatever you ask of it without complaining.”

Of course, Daniel wanted to have opportunities to still fuck it and play with it, as it was still his favorite toy, so he gave Edward a free membership to his exclusive sex club. So, now Edward owned the hottest little fuck toy around and he had access to all kinds of decadent sex for free. It was an excellent bargain.

He looked down at his amazing purchase and said, “I’m a lucky bastard! You’re such a lovely creature, look at you covered in cum! Open your mouth, Seven, my cock needs to be sucked!”

Seven smiled. She was thrilled at being covered in the cum of five of Master Edward’s friends, and she had thoroughly enjoyed the gang bang that had caused her to be a filthy mess. She opened her mouth and took his cock like the willing, wanton slut that she was. She was an expert at giving head, and she knew it would please her Master greatly.

However, he was so completely aroused from the sight of his POST being ravaged, and the feeling of her talented tongue, that he shot his load quickly.

He looked down at her as she swallowed his hot spunk and winced. With her make up nearly washed off from the mix of sweat and semen, he was reminded that she was only sixteen and suddenly he felt a bit like a lecher.

“Seven, would you like to shower with me and let me wash you gently?” he asked impulsively. She was his, after all, and if he wanted to treat her gently, where was the harm in that? Now that he’d cum hard, the brute inside him was feeling tame and he felt guilty for the purple imprint of his belt on her ass.

Seven was surprised, but not completely shocked. Edward was an enigma and she knew it would take some time for her to be able to predict when he would be a brutal Master and when he would be a kind, sensual man. The fact that he could be both fascinated her.

“Yes, Sir, I would be grateful for a shower and am pleased that you wish to wash me,” she answered.

Edward smiled and helped Seven stand up. She was a great deal shorter than him and it made him feel a bit awkward again. He reminded himself that she was of age, even if just barely, and that he paid a hefty price for her. 

True to his word, he was gentle as he washed all parts of her and let the hot water rinse away the lather of the shower gel. He got down on his knees and kissed her bare mound, then lapped at her clit while he slid a finger into her pussy. She stood with the water beating down on her as he sucked on her hard, little nub and worked her into a frenzy. She moaned, softly at first, then loudly as her hips bucked.

“May I cum, Master?” she begged frantically.

He toyed with saying no, but he wanted to taste her sweet nectar and said, “Cum, Seven! Cum hard for your Master!”

Seven screamed as her orgasm ripped through her entire being! The gush of her juices flooded his mouth, but he continued licking until he sent her over the edge one more time.

“Thank you, Sir!” Seven panted. “Thank you so much!”

Without a word, he dried her off just as tenderly as he’d washed her, and then he brushed her hair. It was a little disconcerting, but admittedly very nice. She couldn’t recall anyone ever brushing her hair for her. It was sweet and erotic at the same time.

“I’m sorry that I bruised you so deeply,” he said, breaking the silence. “But now that the others see that I have branded you as mine, I can save the belt for punishment only. What type of implement do you prefer when being whipped for pleasure?”

She was tongue-tied. It was almost unheard of for a Master to let a POST have any kind of choice or say over sexual activities, bondage, impact, or punishment. She took a deep breath and decided it would be rude to not answer him honestly. “My very favorite way to be spanked is over the knee with a hand on my bare ass. But, as far as devices go, the crop is my favorite, Sir.”

He put the brush down and put her collar back on. “Did you enjoy the belt, Seven?” he asked wondering if perhaps he was suggesting a punishment that she secretly enjoyed.

She hesitated, but he did ask, “No, Sir, I did not. I enjoy being spanked and can handle more pain than most women, but I do not enjoy being beaten with a belt or a cane.”

He nodded, “Thank you for your candor, Seven. I appreciate honesty. And I don’t wish for you to fear or despise me. So, here in my home, you shall not receive lashings with a belt or feel the sting of the cane unless you anger me or embarrass me. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir,” she replied gratefully.

“You’re quite welcome, my dear,” he said. “Now, do you have any questions for me?”

She thought for a moment, “Sir, when I accompany you to Master Daniel’s club, will he be in charge of me, or will you?”

Edward frowned. It was a legitimate question. “I am always in charge of you, as you are my property. But when you perform at the club on the ARC, he will give the directions.”

“When I perform, Sir?” she asked.

“Part of the agreement in my purchasing you was that I received a free unlimited membership to Daniel’s club, and, in return, you would be expected to perform weekly on the ARC,” he explained.

“I understand that part, Sir. I am confused about what you mean by performing,” she clarified.

“Oh,” he chuckled. “That’s just a classy way to say that you will be strapped onto the Automatic Robot Chair while it fucks the shit out of all of your orifices and abuses your clit and nipples!”

“Oh,” she said relieved. Lying there and being used sexually was actually quite enjoyable. She’d been concerned that performing meant dancing or some other nonsense.

She smiled, “Anything to please you, Master Edward.”

His loins stirred. He would seriously need to consider taking some of the newly improved Everhard Serum that had been developed for men who had POSTs so they could enjoy fucking them as often as they liked without worrying about recovery time. Years ago, men took a little blue pill to stay hard. But this was so much better because it was topical. You rubbed some on your cock and it would stay hard for hours. It was safe enough to be reapplied all night long as necessary.

Edward had never needed it before, but he was starting to see the advantage of Everhard. Not only would he be able to use Seven whenever he wanted, but it would help him stay erect for nights at Daniel’s club. The unlimited membership afforded Edward the privilege of fucking any of the Sex Toys on duty. He could almost feel his balls filling up for another round.

“I need release again, Seven. Which hole would you like to service me with?” Edward asked his POST.

She was about to answer, “Whatever you wish, Sir.” Then something told her to be honest. That seemed to be a behavior that Edward rewarded with kindness. She rather enjoyed it when he was kind. It made her feel warm inside.

“I’d like to service you with my pussy, Sir, if that pleases you,” she said, keeping her gaze lowered.

“Yes, it pleases me very much,” he moaned. “Lie on your back and spread your legs, then beg me to fuck your cunt.”

She did as he instructed and was rewarded with an orgasm of her own before he flooded her with his seed.

When Club Night, as Edward called it, came around, Edward called Seven to his room. “Before we go, I need to mark you,” he said grimly.

“Mark me, Sir?” she asked, unsure of what he meant.

“I need others to know that I am a stern Master. I need to mark you with the belt. However, I will only strike you once and you may choose the location,” he clarified.

“Am I being punished?” she asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

“Look, I’m trying to compromise here. I own you, Seven. If it pleased me, I could beat you nightly with the belt until you couldn’t walk anymore. You’re very fortunate to have a kind Master. But I must not look weak to Daniel and the others,” he explained.

She nodded. She understood his predicament, even if she didn’t care for the results. He’d said he would only use the belt for punishment, and she’d been foolish enough to believe that. Still, she knew that he was right about appearing weak in from of his peers.

“My ass, Sir,” she said quietly. “Spank my ass hard on the opposite side of the bruise that is fading. That way, it will appear as though you beat me regularly.”

Edward winced. When she said it out loud like that, he felt like a monster. “Is there another way to create a bruise like that without the belt?” he asked.

She smiled, “The paddle packs a good thud. I can show you where to smack to get a nice purple mark before we go to the club. And I enjoy the paddle, very much, Sir. If you need to mark me, the paddle will do a much better job and it will turn me on.”

Edward pondered this for a moment, “I’d much rather turn you on than hurt you. So, guide me, will you please, Seven?”

She smiled wide, “Of course, Sir! I want to make you happy!”

For the next few months, Seven made Master Edward very happy indeed. Under her tutelage, he became quite skilled in the fine art of impact play. She entertained him and his friends in his home. And, when he brought her to Daniel’s club, she always drew the biggest crowds when she performed on the ARC. She moaned with pleasure as she took the hammering, rotating dildos in her pussy and her ass while the vibrating suction cups pulled at her nipples.

The ARC inverted so that her open mouth was available for her to suck cocks of those men willing to spend the money for the VIP tickets. Often, after the ARC session, those same VIPs would take turns putting her over their knees and spanking her soundly. She flooded many laps, cumming hard with each spanking, and kept everyone satisfied.

One Saturday, when Edward brought Seven to the club, Daniel invited him to sit down for a chat while he had Seven taken to be prepared for her performance on the ARC.

“I understand that Seven has been an obedient sex toy for you, Edward,” Daniel said as he poured them both a drink. “I gather it keeps you satisfied?”

“She’s been delightful,” Edward said.

Daniel nodded tersely. He would never understand why some men referred to their POSTs using the pronoun she when they were clearly property. But, to each his own. He was just happy to have it in his club, bringing in the richest customers, who spent quite a bit of money to watch it perform, fuck it, spank it, and use it hard like the slut it was.

He was fortunate to be among those who fucked its throat, pussy, and ass every time Edward brought it in. He felt like he was having his cake and eating it too, as he was able to purchase three POSTs for the price Edward had paid for Seven, and he still got to enjoy it regularly. Plus, his sub, Una, and the rest of his POSTs were a lot happier with Seven out of their compound. They worked without complaining and took his erotic abuse without whining.

Now, he was about to offer Edward a chance to become a very rich man, if he could convince him to sell Seven.

“I’ve invited some extremely wealthy men tonight who are looking for a POST like Seven. I know you’ve owned it for only a matter of months, but you could sell it for a great deal more than you paid for it, and then you’d be able to invest in this club and be a part-owner,” Daniel explained, dangling the one thing in front Edward that he knew would make him want to bite.

“You want me to be part owner of your club?” Edward asked, trying to sound cool about it. This was something he coveted more than anything. But was it worth giving up his hot little teen slut?

“Indeed, I would. With the capital you could invest, we could add another Automatic Robot Chair,” Daniel suggested.

Edward’s eyes got huge, “That’s a lot of money, Daniel. Even if I sold her, I wouldn’t have enough to cover the cost of another robot fuck chair.”

“These men have money coming out of their asses, Ed,” Daniel said as he poured another drink. “And they are kinky as fuck, into the heavy BDSM stuff. If we showcase what that hot little redhead can do, they will be falling all over themselves to offer obscene sums of money for it. I’d bet you could even get a little bidding ward going. Plus, whoever buys it will probably want the same deal I gave you, a free premium membership, and will bring it in so we can still both fuck it and use it. It’s a win-win!”

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt to see what kind of money they’d be willing to fork over,” Edward admitted. “I just don’t know if it would be enough.”

“You could always sell it to an underground breeder,” Daniel suggested coyly.

Edward furrowed his brow, “What? What the hell is an underground breeder?”

“It’s exactly what it sounds like, an off-the-grid organization that impregnates POSTs so that rich, barren couples can have babies,” Daniel explained.

“That’s disgusting!” Edward blurted out.

Daniel hushed him, “Quiet down! I was only mentioning it as a possibility. They pay extraordinary sums of money for breeding bitches.”

“Well, that certainly must be illegal! Besides, POSTs are fixed so they can’t get pregnant!” Edward scoffed.

“The doctors can reverse the procedure and make them fertile again,” Daniel clarified.

“I couldn’t do that to Seven, she’s far too good at sex for pleasure than to turn her into a bitch for breeding,” Edward said. “Surely one of these affluent freaks will make a good enough offer to cover the cost of another ARC.”

And, just like that, Daniel made Edward believe that it was his idea to sell Seven and invest the money in the club.

“So, what’s the best way to demonstrate what Seven can do?” Edward asked.

“After the ARC session, let’s allow each of the VIP ticket holders to have fifteen minutes to do whatever freaky thing they want with it,” Daniel suggested.

Edward was wary, “What if they hurt her?”

Daniel scoffed, “Edward, Seven is a thing, a sex toy, an owned object, and property to be used. That makes it an investment. You stand to become a very rich man in this deal. I see two options, sell it to a breeder or convince one of these freaky fuckers that he can’t live without it and its exceptional skills at pleasuring even the kinkiest bastard.”

“You’re right, of course,” Edward sighed. “I don’t want to think of her being a breeder bitch. She’s too young for something like that. Let’s do what you suggest. But let’s not say anything to Seven as to why she’s being used like that until after one of them makes an offer that we feel is enough. I don’t want her to worry about being sold again so soon.”

Daniel raised an eyebrow at Edward.

“Well, I don’t want it affecting her performance with them. I want to get top dollar just as much as you do,” Edward explained.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

Admittedly, he also didn’t want her to know that he was planning to sell her until it was a real possibility. He knew she enjoyed the way he treated her, and he’d become very fond of her. Still, the opportunity Daniel was offering was too good to pass up. And, after all, she was his property, not a lover or even a sub. She was an investment and about to become his meal ticket to more prestige and wealth.

While the ARC abused Seven’s body, the investors sat in Daniel’s private area along with Edward. While none of them touched themselves during the performance, Edward noticed that they were all squirming in their seats and some of their erections were quite prominent.

One of the men spoke, “Fifteen minutes is not long enough. I want a half an hour to test drive the slut.”

The others agreed and Daniel deferred to Edward.

“Sure, that seems reasonable,” Edward agreed.

Another man asked, “What are the limits with this toy?”

Edward was a little befuddled, but managed to sound in control when he said, “No permanent damage, no scat, and do not cut her hair, most everything else should be fine.”

The group all nodded in agreement. It was decided they would each roll a pair of dice to choose the order in which they would take their turns. The first man to roll ended up with a twelve and grinned.

He left the others to decide the rest of the order and went with Daniel to retrieve Seven from the ARC. Seven saw Daniel without Edward and cringed. He was purposely cruel to her sometimes when her Master wasn’t there to look out for her. She could tell he had something up his sleeve and she dreaded it.

“Seven, there are five men who have paid well to enjoy you without limits for a half-hour each,” Daniel said, trying to sound ominous. “This is Matthew. He rolled the highest total on the dice and won the opportunity to use you with a clean cunt and ass. Not to worry, slut, Edward knows all about this and has given them his permission to do whatever they want with you.”

Her eyes grew wide and she felt panic set in. Matthew saw this and took pity on her, “Edward told us all not to cut your beautiful red hair and that we cannot do anything that will cause permanent damage.”

Seven relaxed a little. She felt better knowing that Edward cared enough about her to set down at least some limits. She got down on her knees and turned her eyes to the ground, “How can I please you, Sir?”

Edward made it to the viewing area in time to watch Matthew sliding a sounding bar into Seven. He watched her eyes widen as her previously untouched urethra was invaded by the metal instrument, and he felt such pride when she didn’t cry out but, rather, handled the intrusion as if it were part of her regular repertoire. He felt his bulge begin to throb watching Matthew slide the instrument in and out of her tiny little pee hole and wished he could take his cock out and stroke it.

Matthew took out a small vibrator and clamped it to the end of the bar, which sent the vibrations straight up inside Seven and clearly aroused her. Her hips started to rock and buck and her back arched as she came violently. He removed the hard metal from her and flipped her on her stomach. He used her own nectar to lube up her ass and thrust his hard cock into her in one brutal push.

Edward felt ashamed about the fact that precum was leaking out of his own dick at the sight of Seven’s ass being taken so hard. Then he heard her moan and saw the look of a woman being pleasured on her face. He watched Matthew whisper something in her ear, then heard her cry out, “Fuck my ass harder, Sir!”

Edward watched Matthew grab Seven’s hips and hammer into her until he grunted loudly, cumming deep in her ass.

Edward excused himself from the viewing area to use the restroom. Once there, he went into a stall and whipped out his cock to jack himself off. He didn’t last long as rope after rope shot into the water of the toilet bowl. He wiped his cock off quickly and flushed. Feeling a mix of shame and arousal, he hurried back to the area in time to see that the second man, Devon, had already begun his turn with Seven.

Devon had placed a hood over Seven’s head so only her eyes and lips were showing. He had rope wrapped around her breasts making them bulge. When Edward sat down, Devon took out a paddle and spanked Seven’s pussy harshly, “Beg for more, slut. Tell me how much you want to keep feeling the sting of my paddle on your slutty little cunt!”

She begged, and he paddled until her pussy was bright red. Then he opened her legs wider and fucked her pussy hard and deep. He pulled out at the last second and shot gobs of cum all over Seven’s stomach and tits. Edward felt like he was watching live, educational porn.

He wanted, very much, to do these kinky activities with her. His cock was already hard again, but he didn’t want to miss another moment. So, he stayed put while several POSTs came in the room to lick the cum off her body and then clean her properly for the next man.

George wasted no time putting clamps on Seven’s nipples and clit, which were attached by a sturdy chain. He pulled on it until Seven cried out. That seemed to make George very aroused. He slapped his cock against her face a few times before feeding it to her. He yanked on the chain several more times while he thrust his thick meat between her pretty lips.

Daniel excused himself, which made Edward chuckle. He knew Daniel was ready to burst watching Seven getting used. George came down Seven’s throat and yanked tersely on the chain, which triggered her own intense orgasm.

When it was Simon’s turn, he used the spreader bar he had requested to force Seven’s legs open wide. He remained fully clothed as he used a flogger on her cunt, still rosy from Devon’s paddling. Seven enjoyed the flogger and nearly climaxed when Simon stopped abruptly. He unzipped his pants and let his cock out. Everyone seemed surprised when it appeared that Simon was flaccid.

They were even more surprised when, after stroking his cock a little, instead getting an erection and cumming on her, he made an unusual moaning noise and peed all over Seven’s pussy, stomach, and tits. Some of the men seemed aroused, while others just looked surprised. Edward looked at Seven’s face and made a mental note to not sell her to Simon. While she didn’t look unhappy, neither did she seem turned on. He would need to ask her about it later.

A group of POSTs came and got Seven to clean her up while another group cleaned the area. Simon had literally peed a river. Then it was Hugh’s turn.

Hugh took a blindfold out of the rather large bag he had brought with him and slid it over Seven’s eyes. “Relax, slut, I won’t harm you. I just want to deny your sense of sight to enhance your sense of touch,” he explained. She nodded.

Using padded cuffs from his bag, he restrained her spread eagle. Then he removed an ominous-looking device from the satchel, along with what looked like a control box. As he hooked everything up, he explained to Seven, “You’re going to feel electrical pulses inside your cunt, on your clit, and on your nipples. Do you want that, slut?” he asked.

Seven nodded again. This had been part of the training she’d received before becoming a POST. She remembered enjoying it very much. She relaxed her body while he connected the electrodes to her via a series of clamps. Then he slid the main part, a silver metal phallus, into her wet pussy.

Hugh explained, “The electrode surface on the phallus will combine mechanical vibrating stimulation with low-frequency erotic electrostimulation, and it’s going to feel like you are being fucked, slut, even though I won’t be moving the shaft inside you at all. Do you understand?”

She nodded, and whispered, “Yes.”

“I want you to beg to be fucked harder,” he continued. “When you do, I will boost the dials to increase the intensity and frequency. When you can no longer take anymore, stop begging. When you stop begging, I will move the electro stimulation cock into your ass and fuck your pussy with my very large cock. Got it?”

She nodded again, already unable to answer. Her pussy was more than ready to take on the metal beast as Hugh held it by the black handle and slid it all the way into her juicy cunt. Once it was filling her completely, he adjusted the dials and began her torture.

When he had her writhing and begging, he turned on the electrodes that were attached to her clit and her nipples and watched her entire body arch. “Beg, slut!” he commanded.

“More please, Sir! God, yes, I need more!” Seven cried out. Every man in the viewing area felt his cock twitch. Simon, who had yet to have an erection, felt his cock stiffen for the first time in a very long time. Edward chuckled to himself. He probably should have provided micro tablets so that they could have taken notes. Daniel smirked as though he read Edward’s mind and motioned to the video camera strategically placed. The whole thing was being recorded!

Edward nodded and grinned. Then he pictured himself jacking off to the video of Seven and her young, supple body being tormented for two and a half hours. He felt his precum leaking again, but he’d be damned if he was going to leave this decadent scene to wank his prick. Let the fucker leak and ooze! He would damn well see the end of Hugh’s session.

Seven’s body bucked like a mechanical bull trying desperately to dismount its rider, but she begged for more. Hugh eventually turned the electrodes to the phallus down so he could move it to her ass and fuck her pussy. He grinned as he realized that none of the others had taken the opportunity to cum inside the hot little cunt and he planned on exploding inside her. He rammed his engorged prick into her overstimulated hole and felt the electro-stim pulses inside her ass against his very aroused member. He cried out as he pumped her like his life depended on it and she continued to beg for more.

“You’re such a slutty little cunt, begging for more!” Hugh yelled as he felt his balls tighten almost painfully. Then he screamed, “Take my cum, whore!” while he emptied himself into her.

By this time, most of the men had wet spots and Simon had rubbed himself until he came in his pants. The other POSTs scurried into the room where Seven was shaking and panting from cumming again and again. They helped Hugh detached the electrodes and helped Seven to a standing position. Edward grinned as he saw Hugh’s cum gush out of her and run down her leg. He saw the look of sated pleasure on her face. Then he heard her say to Hugh, “Thank you, Sir,” before being taken away to be cleaned and allowed to rest.

Daniel patted Edward on the back, “If you don’t get several offers tonight, I will be stunned. I’ve never seen a POST take that amount of use and end by expressing thanks. You have my full approval to offer a premium membership to whoever is lucky enough to purchase that exquisite slut. We must still have access to her, we simply must!”

Next, after insisting that everyone grab a drink, Daniel invited the group to his private oral room. There, each of them could choose either a POST or an automated testicle drainer (ATD) to suck their cocks dry. They all opted to try out the ATD, as this was technology most of them were not familiar with, yet.

While they all enjoyed the machines sucking away at their shafts, while the tongue simulator licked their balls, Daniel began the conversation about selling Seven.

“Edward, your POST is fucking amazing, you could make a fortune selling it,” Daniel said, coyly.

“Oh, I don’t know if I could sell such an obedient POST. I enjoy being able to do anything I want and hearing the words, ‘Thank you, Sir,’ when I do!” Edward exclaimed.

Simon said, “I’d give you a million dollars for it.”

They all gasped.

Simon continued, “Do you gentlemen have any idea how long it’s been since I’ve gotten that hard and actually shot my wad?”

George chuckled, “You didn’t even cum when it was your turn. You’d need to invest in that little black box with all the decadent attachments and watch her buck like a bronco so you could cum.”

Devon said, “If you’re going to do that, you probably shouldn’t pee all over her. You’d hate to electrocute the poor thing.”

All of the men, including Simon, laughed.

As the ATDs chugged away wanking their cocks, Hugh said, “I’ll give you five million. And I will bring her to the club once a month to perform on your ARC, Daniel, provided you give me full access as a premium member.”

Daniel answered, “Deal!”

Edward felt panicky, he had pretty much decided against selling Seven, but it was too late to back out now. Plus, he’d be able to invest in the club, buy an additional ARC for it, and maybe even install a few ATDs in his home.

He came hard and was startled by how the machine sucked every drop of cum like a vacuum cleaner. He came to his senses a bit and said, “Seven is my POST. I will accept your offer with all the stipulations laid out, but with one conditional condition.”

Hugh smiled, “Of course, Edward, what is it that you want?”

“I want her in my bed once a month. I’ve gotten rather fond of her and, while it will be fun to have her in the club once a month, I’d like a chance to use her without having to share her,” Edward explained.

Hugh raised an eyebrow and took a deep breath, “Seems reasonable enough. Can I take her with me tonight? I can have the money wired to you within the hour.”

Edward said, “No, you may have her on Monday. I wish to enjoy her tomorrow, one last time, as her Master.”

Daniel scoffed, “You don’t need a whole day for that, Ed. Thirteen minutes ought to do you!”

Edward scowled at Daniel, but Hugh spoke up quickly, “I’ll expect her at my home by eight o’clock Monday morning. I will send you the address. Please enjoy her, but don’t be late.”

Then Hugh let the ADT do its thing as it sucked down another full load from him.

On the way home, Seven noticed that Edward seemed sad. She debated whether to say anything, but she decided she should stay quiet.

When they got back to the house, however, Edward did something he’d never done. He put his arms around her and held her close to him for a few minutes. She was even more shocked when he said, “Come to bed with me, Seven.”

She followed him to bed and was bewildered when he took off her collar. He touched her face softy and moved the hair away from her eyes. Then he kissed her softly, “Seven, has anyone ever made love to you?”

“Made love, Sir?” she asked, furrowing her brow. “I don’t understand what you mean. How can a person make love? Doesn’t it just exist?”

Edward chuckled softly, “Making love is a fancy way of saying having soft gentle sex where both people are free to express themselves.”

Seven blushed, “I’ve read stories about that. I didn’t know people actually did that anymore.”

Edward lifted Seven’s chin and looked into her eyes, “Well, it’s still a real thing and I want to show you what it’s like. That is, if you want to also. Because making love also means you have a choice.”

She looked at him, bewildered. Then she remembered one of the romance novels she’d read a few years ago and smiled. “Yes, Master Edward, I would like to make love.”

“You’ve had quite a night, Seven,” Edward said. “Let’s sleep together in my bed. Then in the morning, we will make love.”

Thinking she must be more tired than she realized, she simply nodded and curled up next to him in the bed. She was starting to drift off when Edward asked her, “Seven, what was your name before you became Daniel’s post?”

She smiled, feeling happier than she ever remembered feeling. Clearly Edward was falling in love with her! “My name was Angelina, and most people called me Angie. But my father called me Angel.”

He kissed her forehead and said, “Sleep well, Angel. We will make love in the morning.”

Yes, he would make love to her tomorrow, and then sell her to another man for an obscene amount of money.

He held her in the dark and felt deep regret.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments