Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ballerinas Next Door - Part 1

"Our new neighbors move in."

59
58 Comments 58
31.3k Views 31.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

I was sitting in my home office photoshopping some pictures from my weekend assignment when I heard the sound of a truck backing up. Glancing out the window, I could see it pulling up to the house next door. A week earlier, the ‘for sale’ sign on the front lawn had disappeared and I presumed the new owners were moving in.

An hour later, after receiving a delivery at my front door, I decided it was time to play ‘good neighbor.’ Furniture movers were unpacking the truck and there were three people standing on the sidewalk, who I presumed were the new owners. The man was directing the movers as to which room to place the offloaded items. A woman and a teenage girl were watching and looked totally bored with the proceedings.

Sauntering over to the trio, I introduced myself. The man in heavily accented English gruffly bid me a good day and went back to directing the traffic into the house.

The woman smiled at me and extended her hand. “You will have to excuse Sergei,” she said, “He’s not used to having this type of efficiency and feels he has to tell everybody what to do. My name is, Olga, and this is Natasha, our adopted daughter.”

“I presume by your names that you are Russian. My name is Robert and I live next door. If there’s something I can do to help you please do not hesitate to ask.”

“Spasiba, thank you so much, Robert. That’s very kind of you,” Olga replied. “You have a very beautiful house. In fact, Natasha and I were admiring it.”

“Would you like to come over and visit?” I asked. “You seem not to be doing much and Sergei doesn’t seem to need your help.” I smiled at them. “I could give you something cold to drink. It’s way too hot to stand in the sun like this.”

“Are you sure? Olga asked. “We wouldn’t want to impose.”

“Not at all. I’ve been working all day and I’m due for a break.”

Olga turned and told Sergei they were going next door. He ignored her. She shrugged her shoulders and followed me to my front door. I led them into the living room where they ‘oohed’ and ‘ahhed’ at the size of the rooms and the luxury of the furniture.

“This is so nice, Robert. Did you do the decoration?” Olga asked.

Laughing, I replied, “No, Olga, my wife, Sandra, is an interior decorator all of this is her doing.”

Meanwhile, Natasha had gone over to the end of the room where a floor to ceiling glass wall looked out on the pool and the garden. “Oh, Olga, come and look a swimming pool and a hot tub.” She exclaimed to her mother.

Walking up behind Natasha I said, “I hope you’ll feel free to use our pool when you need to cool down. Sandra and I use it so little, we would be happy for you to be our guest.” Motioning toward a couch I said, “Please come and sit down. What can I offer you to drink? I have soda, iced tea or water.”

After they decided that iced tea would hit the spot, I went to the kitchen to prepare their drinks. When I came back, Olga sent Natasha to take a drink out to Sergei.

Seated across from her I was able to look at her for the first time. She was tall and slender with striking copper red hair worn in a ponytail. Her t-shirt covered a pair of small pointed breasts and her jeans encased remarkably long legs and a small tight ass. Her face was devoid of makeup and she had green eyes, a small nose, and full lips. When Natasha came back, I noticed that she bore a striking resemblance to her except for having blond hair.

When I commented on the resemblance Olga suggested that the familiar look was an occupational hazard for Russian ballerinas.

“You are both ballerinas?” I asked.

“Well, I was, but now I only train and choreograph. My dancing days are over,” Olga, smiled wistfully. “Natasha is now my protégé. Sergei and I adopted her. When Sergei was posted here to the States it was the only way we could get her a visa to the USA. What do you do for a living, Robert?”

“I am a professional photographer. I do both studio work as well as special assignment photography such as portfolios for actors and models.” And added, “My friends call me, Bob,”

“Oh, how wonderful, ” exclaimed Natasha.” Maybe you could do my portfolio.”

“Now then,” Olga said, holding up her hand as if to stop Natasha. “We’ll we will have to see my dear. We just met our neighbor and it might not be something he wants to do.”

Giving her my best smile I said, “I would love to do her portfolio. She is stunningly photogenic. I can assure you that I would be very interested in working with you on it if you wanted my services. I know how important a good portfolio can be in opening doors.”

“We’ll discuss it more, Robert, but right now we should go back as we still have a lot to do. Thank you for the iced tea. I’m sure we will be seeing each other.”

“Why don’t you come over on Saturday for supper?” I asked as we walked back toward the front door. “We can introduce you to a good old-fashioned American BBQ. I know that Sandra would love to meet you. If you bring your bathing suits you could also have a swim.” I proposed.

“Oh, Olga, can we? I would love that, ” Natasha exclaimed.

“Well darling, we will have to check with Sergei, however, I think it is a great idea.”

That night when Sandra came home I told her about our new neighbors. Sandra is bisexual and she promptly wanted to know what they looked like. As I described them, she started to lick her lips in anticipation.

“What about you?” She asked. “Are you interested, you dirty old man?”

“Well, if they were available, I definitely would not turn down either of them. They are both extremely sexy and you know me, I have a hard time turning down sexy women.”

“I see that’s not the only thing hard.” She smiled sliding her hand in the waistband of my shorts. “Can I help you with that problem? Maybe give it a little kiss, a lick and maybe a suck? Your tensions caused by a grueling afternoon may need to be calmed down.”

She proceeded to push me over to the sofa. Lowering my shorts, she wrapped her hand around my semi-erect cock.

“Sit,” she said pushing me so I flopped down on the sofa. She spread my legs and I felt her tongue start to lick my balls. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock and she lapped at the drops of pre-cum that were oozing out.

“Yummy,”she said with a bright smile when she looked up at me. “I love how you taste, my own darling dirty old man.” Stroking me slowly, she sucked the tip into her mouth and licked circles around it.

My cock was now fully erect and stood up to its full length. Sandra slowly slid it into her mouth, liberally coating it with her saliva. Her head bobbed up and down as she took the full length into her greedy mouth and down her throat. I could feel her throat muscles squeeze the tip each time she took me in. Saliva was dripping down her face and she coated her thumb with it. Rubbing her finger over my ass hole, I felt her press it inside me before rubbing my prostate as she continued sucking me.

Groaning with pleasure, I just lay back enjoying the experience. My cock was pulsing and I was close to cumming when she increased her suction on my cock. Unable to hold back I shot stream after stream of cum into her mouth. Without losing a drop, she milked my cock until she sucked me dry.

Looking up at me she giggled, “Is that better love? You seem less tense.”

“ Honey, you’re the best damn cock sucker in the world.”

“I know,” she giggled again. “Now you owe me big time. Tonight I expect you to bring me off at least three or four times. Now, how about a swim before supper? I still have some work to do after we eat and then it’ll be payback time for you.”

GrettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrettaBrown

Sandra and I have been married for about four years. We met while I was doing a photo shoot for a lingerie catalog. For me, it had been lust at first sight. You see a lot of female flesh when you do one of those photo shoots and I have never been one to avert my eyes. The moment I saw her it was as if no other model existed in the room.

She stands five foot six with the perkiest set of tits it had ever been my pleasure to see. Flat tummy, deliciously curved ass and long muscular legs added to my lust. She has silky black, shoulder length hair and dark blue eyes that accent a sultry face with come-hither looks.

I discovered quickly on our first date that she was also the most sexual creature I had ever met. Sandra needed sex. She wanted and needed it often and was not choosy as to whether it was a man or a woman. Not that she was a nymphomaniac … she just was in love with lust.

Over time, we had reached an understanding; each of us could pursue other adventures as long as we were totally honest with each other. We had also started swinging with other couples early in our relationship.

Due to the type work that we each did, we had multiple opportunities to do so. As a photographer, I was often alone with naked women that became aroused and ready. As an interior decorator, she had opportunities with men and women as they worked with the passion of colors and designs. The one rule we both observed was that we did not let these interfere with our married life. We came home to each other every night.

After supper, Sandra disappeared into her den to finish off a new design while I went back to my studio to prepare for my next photoshoot. Sitting at my desk, the only light came from my computer screen. A motion caught my attention and I looked up to see Olga and Natasha dancing together through an uncurtained window next door.

I could see the two dancers through the window. They were practicing a ballet routine. Now, I am not a big fan of ballet, but what I was watching was an entrancing performance. They were dressed in legwarmers, thongs, and nothing else. My jaw dropped as I watched them go through the start of a routine.

I rushed out and called for Sandra to join me. When I pointed out to her what was taking place across the way she smiled at me, “I think I’m going to like our neighbors.”

We saw Natasha collapse on the floor and Olga rushed over to her. Olga started to massage her leg as if to relieve a cramped muscle. Her hand worked its way up the inner thigh and back down several times, each time coming closer to Natasha’s crotch.

Sandra lowered her bikini bottom and started to rub her pussy as she watched the topless mother and adopted daughter through the window. My cock had woken up and was threatening to rip through my bathing suit. I pulled it out and Sandy wrapped her hand around my shaft. She stroked it lovingly as we watched unseen by our neighbors.

Sandra gasped as Olga pushed the thong out of the way and started to rub Natasha’s pussy. We saw her slowly insert two fingers into her protege's tight slit and start to frigging her vigorously. Olga arched her back and spread her thighs wider to permit Olga full entry. We could even see from where we were that Olga’s fingers were glistening with wetness.

Sandra moved stuff off my desk and stood facing it. She spread her legs and leaned forward. “Come here, big boy. Payback time starts now. I want to feel your cock in me while we watch the show.”

Moving behind her, I used my hand to collect some juice from her pussy to lubricate my cock. Placing the tip of my cock at the entrance to her cunt, I thrust suddenly into her tight wetness. She gasped as she felt me bottom out against her cervix. Her velvety smooth pussy was gripping me as I moved her hips back and forth.

I heard Sandra gasp and looking up I saw that Olga was licking Natasha’s pussy while pinching one of her small tits. Natasha‘s hips were thrusting up towards Olga’s mouth as she was being licked and sucked. We could see her body quiver in enjoyment.

“Faster, Bob. Faster, harder, please. I’m going to cum. This is so damned erotic I could watch this all night.”

Looking up, I could see our reflection in the window pane. We were lit up in the dark room by the light coming from the computer monitor. There on the glass, I could see me fucking my wife like a wild animal while just past that image, two women were locked in a ‘69’ embrace.

Sandra started thrusting her hips back against me and moaning. Pulling her bikini top off, I grabbed her nipples and teased them, eliciting more moans from her. Her hot wet cunt squeezed my cock. I could feel myself throbbing in her as she milked me. Suddenly, her back arched and I felt flooded with her juices as she was overcome in her orgasm.

I kept driving faster and deeper into her until my cock erupted. I could feel our combined juices welling out of her tight pussy and flowing down her sleek thighs.

Catching our breath, we looked up and saw that Olga and Natasha were standing at their window looking at us. They both smiled and waved to us.

Not bothering to cover herself Sandra went to the window and waved back to them. “Come over,” she mouthed, standing naked in the window with our combined fluids running down the inside of her thighs.

She motioned in a gesture to make them understand that she wanted them to come to our home. I saw Olga nod and turn away from the window.

The next thing I knew, there was the sound of our doorbell chiming. Pulling up my boxer shorts, I followed Sandra downstairs.

The two women from next door introduced themselves to Sandra and told her they wanted to explain their actions.

Sandra led the two women into the living room. They sat on the couch next to each other both still dressed in their leg warmers and thongs to which they had added a sports bra. They seemed completely unconcerned about the scene we had just witnessed.

Sandra sat across from the two of them. It was interesting to see them staring at her generous tits. But then, that was generally the case. Most women seemed to be attracted to Sandra lovely bosom .

“Bob, why don’t you make us a pitcher of your Long Island Iced Tea?” Sandra said without looking at me. “That will give me a chance to break the ice with Olga and Natasha.”

When I got back, Sandra was sitting between both of them and obviously, the ice had been broken. They were chatting about what had led Olga and Natasha to become lovers. Olga was explaining that quite a few Russian Ballerinas were bisexual. This was because their training was arduous and they did not have time for much social life. That coupled with the fact that many of the male dancers were gay exacerbated that situation.

“Sergei, my husband travels a lot. He is a pilot for Aeroflot, so he is away sometimes for weeks at a time. Natasha and I have become used to satisfying each other’s needs.”

“The few American boys I have met are not very sophisticated and the only men I have met who know how to make love to me are older men,” Natasha exclaimed while eyeing me. “From what I just watched, I would say that Bob understands how to please a woman.”

“Are you making a pass at me, young lady?” I said smiling at her. “Sandra might not like a younger woman coming on to me like that.”

“From the way she is looking at me, I think it might be a fair exchange. Sandra, am I right?” Natasha asked as she laughed.

Sandra looked at me, “Well Natasha, from the bulge I see in his shorts I would say he is interested We have an open relationship. And, as you have already guessed, I am bisexual. You both are beautiful and I think we can have a lot of fun between the four of us.”

“How about Sergei?” Asked Olga.

“The more the merrier,” giggled Sandra. “I understand that Saturday you are coming over for a BBQ and pool party. Just be ready to stay the night.”

 

Edited by JefferyB

 

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments