Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ballerinas Next Door - Part 3 - The Orgy

"The Russians come over for a day of sex."

45
40 Comments 40
19.2k Views 19.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words

I had met our new neighbors for the first time at the beginning of the week. There were three of them, a husband and wife and their adopted daughter.

I had introduced myself. The man in heavily accented English gruffly bid me a good day and went back to directing the movers who were offloading a moving truck.

The woman smiled at me and extended her hand. “You will have to excuse Sergei,” she said, “He’s not used to having this type of efficiency and feels he has to tell everybody what to do. My name is, Olga, and this is Natasha, our adopted daughter.”

“I presume by your names that you are Russian. My name is Robert and I live next door. If there’s something I can do to help you please do not hesitate to ask.”

“Spasiba, thank you so much, Robert. That’s very kind of you,” Olga replied. “You have a very beautiful house. In fact, Natasha and I were admiring it.”

“Would you like to come over and visit?” I asked.

“Are you sure? Olga asked. “We wouldn’t want to impose.”

Olga turned and told Sergei they were going next door. He ignored her. She shrugged her shoulders and followed me to my front door

“This is so nice, Robert. Did you do the decoration?” Olga asked.

Laughing, I replied, “No, Olga, my wife, Sandra is an interior decorator. All of this is her doing.”

Seated across from Olga, I was able to look at her for the first time. She was tall and slender with striking copper red hair worn in a ponytail. Her t-shirt covered a pair of small pointed breasts and her jeans encased remarkably long legs and a small tight ass. Her face was devoid of makeup and she had green eyes, a small nose, and full lips. Natasha, I noticed bore a striking resemblance to her except for having blond hair.

“ Robert, what do you do for a living?” Olga asked.

“I am a professional photographer. I do both studio work as well as special assignment photography such as portfolios for actors and models.” And added, “My friends call me, Bob,”

“Oh, how wonderful, ” exclaimed Natasha.” Maybe you could do my portfolio.”

Giving her my best smile I said, “I would love to do your portfolio.”

I discovered that she needed a portfolio as she was applying as a ballerina to various ballet companies and that Olga, her adopted mother, was an ex-ballerina as well as her coach and trainer.

That night my wife Sandra and I had witnessed an extraordinary scene through my office window of both women making love to each other. They had also seen Sandra and me, fucking ourselves silly while watching them.

Later on, they had come over for a drink and we had found out that in effect both of them were bisexual and very open to all kinds of sexual experiences. We invited to come over on Saturday for supper with the hint of an all-night orgy.

In the morning, following breakfast, Sandra had gone to work. When my phone rang I picked it up to hear Natasha’s voice.

“Mr. Bob, yesterday we had talked about you doing my portfolio. Is that offer still open?”

“Yes, of course, however, please just call me Bob. In the States, we seldom use honorifics between friends.”

“Bob, what would it cost for you to do a 15-minute video of my dance routine?”

“Well, as I expect that you and your family will be very close friends, I would only charge you for my materials. Is that a fair price?” I chuckled.

She giggled, “Yes that is very fair. Can we do it today, do you think?”

We had done the video the same morning. Following the recording of her dance routine, Natasha and I had made passionate love and during the course of our lovemaking Sandra, my wife walked in on us and joined in for a threesome.

As she left Natasha said, “I need to go home and have a long nap.” Before she left she told Sandra, “I am looking forward to our Saturday BBQ and pool party.”

“I have such a surprise for you on Saturday, ” Sandra grinned.

“What’s the surprise?” Natasha asked.

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise.” Sandra giggled.

After Natasha left, I asked Sandra what was the surprise she had cooked up.

“I have invited, Josh, your nephew to come on Saturday so he can meet Natasha.” She answered.

“Josh! Why Josh?” I questioned. “Natasha told us she preferred older men and did not care for young American men. Josh is what … A year older than her?”

“Bob,” Sandra said giving me a rather exasperated look. “Josh has been at New York City College for the past year. I know for a fact that he is very sexually experienced.”

“How do you know that?” I demanded.

“Well … do you remember that convention I attended in New York?”

“Yes … do you mean you and Josh?” I exclaimed. “You never told me.”

“I didn’t want you to start fussing with me that I had corrupted him. God, he could have corrupted me. I think by now he must have fucked half of the females in the freshman class at NYCC, not to mention assorted other women off campus. Our Josh has turned out to be quite the stud. I think he would be just the right person for Natasha.”

For the rest of the week my thoughts often turned to the idea of the sex orgy, which I hoped, would take place on Saturday. I did have some concerns about Sergei. I was not sure he was a player and had really no idea how he would react.

When I voiced these concerns to Sandra, she told me not to worry. I asked her why she felt so certain, she told me to watch from my office when she went to tan next to the pool.

Sure enough, that afternoon when Sandra went and lay down by the pool, Sergei appeared at the window overlooking the pool. Sandra removed her top and I could clearly see Sergei, who thought he could not be seen, start stroking his cock.

Retrieving one of my video cameras, I filmed him as he stroked. He pulled his cock (which must have measured at least eight inches) out from his shorts and started jerking it. He watched Sandra, lying topless by our pool. I looked down to see that Sandra was running her fingers through the crotch of her bikini bottoms. Then, looking back at Sergei, I watched and filmed until he arched his back and shot spurt after spurt of cum while watching Sandra. She was lying facing away from him so he must have been under the impression he couldn’t be seen and didn’t realize his every action was reflected on our plate glass window.

When I showed Sandra the video I had shot, she licked her lips and smiled.

“Looks positively yummy,” she said almost drooling.

ooOoo

Saturday turned out to be a bright sunny day. It would be perfect for our pool party.

Josh, my nephew, was the first to arrive.

Josh is about six feet tall and built like a veritable Hercules. That kid had muscle definition that was incredible. He looked as if he spent his days at the gym and not as if he spent his time seducing women.

“ Hi, how are you guys?” he asked. “To what do I owe the honor of this invitation? Sandra insisted I come, but didn’t tell me why.”

“Well, Josh. What would you say if we asked you to spend the day with us in an orgy?” I asked him with a smile.

“Just with you two?” He replied blushing.

“Relax, Josh. I know about you and Sandra and what you did while she was in New York.”

“You do? That is okay with you?” he asked, looking rather relieved.

I explained, “Sandra has my permission to play around if and when she wants. In the first place, I can’t stop her. In the second place, I have her permission to do the same. So, you shouldn’t be concerned about that. Today, however, how would you like to be partnered with an eighteen-year-old Russian ballerina?”

I could see the worry that he had been caught fall away from him. With a bright smile he asked, “Is she pretty and does she fuck?”

“She is an absolute doll and yes, she does fuck. We also know that she is bisexual, ” Sandra answered.

The smile on his face turned into something of an evil glint. “Well, guess I could help you out with your problem.”

Just then, the doorbell rang and our Russian friends trooped in.

Olga and Natasha were wearing bikinis with a sarong tied around their hips. I could see Josh’s eyes light up as he saw Natasha. Sergei, wearing a speedo type European slip, followed them in. My guess was that he would have been placed under arrest on most American beaches.

He was carrying a cooler with what seemed to be several bottles of wine and vodka in ice. He placed them on the counter, came over, and shook my hand.

“Bob, I am Sergei,” he announced with a Russian accent. “I apologize. Last time we met I was quite busy and we were not properly introduced. I understand from Natasha that you made a video for her ballet school. Please tell me what I owe you. I am wanting to pay you for your work.”

“Sergei, it was my pleasure and Natasha has already covered my costs for it.” I reassured him.

“She has?” he asked with a crumpled brow.

Quickly changing the subject, I introduced him to Sandra and Josh.

He shook Josh’s hand formally and went to do the same to Sandra. She took his hand and looked at him. Placing her arms around him, she gave him a hug.

“Sergei, here in America we are much less formal than in Europe. Friends hug when they meet. I know it is our first time meeting, but I’m sure that by the end of the day we will be very good friends,” she said as she smiled up at him.

He looked over his shoulder at me as if asking my permission. I just smiled and gave him a slight nod indicating that it was okay with me. Meanwhile, Sandra’s tits were rubbing against his chest. She smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed a deep crimson and I realized that Sandra had already excited him enough that he probably was sporting an erection.

Meanwhile, Natasha had gone over to Josh; Olga had come over to me; and all of us were now exchanging hugs and kisses on the cheek. I know that my cock was reacting to having Olga in my arms and I was sure that Josh was having a similar reaction.

Natasha broke the silence by asking if the video was ready.

“Sure is,” I told her. “Do you want to see it?”

“Oh yes, Bob. Can we see it now?” she asked.

Anticipating that this request would come up at some point, I was prepared for it. I had already edited the video (removing the view of Natasha and me fucking on the couch in the back of the studio) and put it onto a disk. I had my equipment set up and connected to a large flat screen TV and was ready to impress the group with her dancing and my camera work.

“Why don’t we all sit down and have a drink while we watch,” I suggested. “Then we can go out and enjoy some sun and the pool.”

After watching the video and hearing everyone congratulate Natasha and me on our fine work, we ended up at the pool. Josh and Natasha dove into the pool and swam several laps before going to lie down at the far end to sunbathe next to each other. I noticed that Natasha had removed her top and that Josh appeared to be fascinated with her tits.

Meanwhile, Olga and Sandra had chosen to lie down at the end closest to the house. Sergei and I lay down in chairs next to them.

Sandra promptly removed her top and urged Olga to do the same.

Olga seemed concerned, “Sandra, can we not be seen by the neighbors if we do that?”

“There’s no need to be concerned, Olga. This area is completely private. The only place we can be seen is the window to your dance studio,” she said while looking pointedly at Sergei, who immediately blushed. “I regularly sunbathe here and I don’t like tan lines. As a matter of fact, I think I’ll even remove my bikini bottom today since we’re all friends. Feel free to do the same. I’m sure no one will mind.”

Olga smiled and looked at Sergei whose gaze was riveted on Sandra while she stripped naked.

Sandra smiled and winked at me as she proceeded to strip.

“Sergei darling, you are closest to me. Would you mind putting some suntan lotion on my back?” Sandra asked a blushing Sergei.

“Go ahead darling,” said Olga. “You know you want to do it. You’ve have been talking to me about it all week since you played peeping tom on her. Bob can oil my back.”

Sergei glanced at me and once again, I gave him a smile and a nod. I removed my bathing suit.

Dariella69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dariella69

He gulped and looked at Olga. She silently gave her assent and he removed his.

“Oh, Olga, Sandra blurted, “He is magnificent,” she said staring at a massive erection which Sergei now revealed. “I think that we’ll have to oil them after they do us.”

“Oh Yes. I agree,” Olga answered while staring at my erect cock.

Moving over Olga, I gazed at her beautifully toned body and started to spread the lotion over her back. My hands slid over her silky skin as I worked the lotion into her shoulders and back. I slowly worked my hands lower until I reached her heart shaped ass. It was very firm and tight. I marveled at the texture under my hands while she responded by wriggling that beautiful little butt in an unmistakable invitation.

I moved to her legs, working the lotion up her from her calves to her thighs. I felt her legs spread under my touch. I could see the hairless slit of her pussy, which was drawing my hands towards it as a magnet draws metal. As I reached her magic spot, she raised her body slightly allowing my hand to cup her pussy. I palmed her soft and velvety crotch and my hand received a coating of moisture from her cunt.

Slowly I inserted two fingers into her tight opening and began to work them in and out of her. She was now purring like a kitten, completely abandoned in the pleasure she was feeling. Spreading her ass cheeks, I slid a finger into her puckered opening and listened as her breathing turned into a whimper.

Glancing over to the side, I saw that Sergei was similarly pleasuring my wife. Sandra, who has always been very vocal, was urging Sergei to frig her deeper and faster. She suddenly stopped him and turned on her back saying, “Come on stud. I want your tongue and mouth on my pussy.”

Sergei did not need to be coaxed. He promptly lowered his face and I could see his tongue start lapping her pussy while his fingers played with her clit.

I, in turn, flipped Olga on her back and using my fingers parted her slight pussy lips and brought my tongue into play. I ran my tongue from her anal pucker through her pussy lips to her clit, which was peeking out from its hood. She squealed with delight. I noticed that her anal pucker was particularly sensitive.

My tongue thrust deep into her soft pink inner pussy flesh and was immediately coated by the sweet juices. She tasted sweet and creamy and I lapped every drop she offered me. I could feel her whole body shake and her stomach muscles were heaving as she moaned. Moving my tongue to her clit, I circled it and then sucked it deeply while my curving fingers reached into her to massage her G-spot. With my other hand, I used two fingers to penetrate her asshole. She promptly clamped down on the fingers in both her holes while moaning through what seemed to me to be an earth shattering orgasm.

I slowly withdrew my fingers and watched as she lay almost passed out in the deck chair. She slowly regained her composure and smiled at me.

I suddenly realized that Sergei and Sandra, as well as Natasha and Josh, were nearby and looking at us. I was so intent on pleasuring Olga that neither of us had noticed them.

Sandra broke the silence by suggesting that we all go in. “Since the ice is broken, I think we might be more comfortable inside guys.” She said smiling.

“Broken? I think it is shattered,” Sergei blurted. “Something like this could not have happened in Russia. I think I am going to like living here,” he said with a bright smile.

“Come with me, Sergei. I think it is the time I did something for you.” Sandra said grabbing his massive erection and leading him into the house.

Natasha came over to me and whispered in my ear, “Thank you, Bob, for inviting Josh. I did not think young men like him existed here. He is going to be a wonderful lover.”

“Don’t thank me. Thank Sandra; she invited him here thinking he could change your mind about American young men. I take it she was right?”

“Oh yes,” she smiled. “I’m certain he will be perfect. I’m just hoping he’ll be as good as you were earlier this week.” She took Josh’s hand and led him into the house.

I helped Olga rise to her feet and she took me into her arms and gave me a passionate kiss. Our tongues intertwined and the passion of the kiss left me breathless.

“Bob,” she said as she looked up at me, “That was the strongest orgasm I have ever experienced from a man. You are an amazing lover. Thank you.”

“You are a different type of woman and I think I know what it is that makes you different.”

“What is that?’ She asked.

“ I’m not going to tell you, I’m going to show you later. Is that okay?”

“Sure for today I am yours.”

Cupping her small ass in my palm, I ushered her into the house.

When we got inside, Sergei was sprawled out on the couch and Sandra was licking his cock from balls to tip. He was grinning from ear to ear as she lathered his cock with her saliva. She took the tip between her lips and sucked it in and out of her mouth. We could see her tongue running circles around the head of his cock as he arched his back trying to get her to take all of it in her mouth.

“Patience, Sergei. Let me do this my way. I promise you will enjoy it more. “Olga and Natasha. Why don’t you make your men happy too,” she said, glancing over her shoulder. “Natasha, I see you have already started and from the look in Josh’s eyes I can see you are doing a great job, girl.” She turned her attention back to Sergei and in a sudden move, took his cock right down her throat causing him to moan with pleasure.

Olga pushed me over to the ottoman and had me lie down. She slowly ran her tongue the length of my cock. “Bob, may I do anything I want to make you feel good?” She asked looking at me.

“Of course what do you have in mind?”

She bent my knees and spread my ass cheeks. I felt her tongue lick at my anal pucker. It was soft and velvety, then she started to thrust at me and I felt myself opening up to her as her tongue penetrated. I gasped in pleasure and surprise. When she had me thoroughly wet, she slid a finger into me and started rubbing my prostate.

Olga slipped her soft lips over my straining cock and sucked it deep into her throat. She gazed into my eyes as she bobbed her head up and down on my throbbing prick. I could feel the blood pulsing and knew I would not be able to last long. She must have realized the same thing as I felt her mouth tighten around me and she started to rub my balls. I erupted in her mouth flooding her throat with stream after stream of my cum. She seemed to be able to swallow it all.

Lying there in a dazed aftershock, I realized that we had duplicated the scene outside where everyone had been watching us as Olga had her orgasm. I gave a sheepish smile and started to get up.

“Just lay back, love,” I heard Sandra say. “You are going to need your strength later.” She turned to the woman saying, “Come on girls … let’s get the guys drinks while they recover.”

As they trooped out of the room, Sergei spoke up. “Bob I really did not expect this. You do not mind your wife and me …”

“Sergei, this was in the plan the day you became our neighbors. Sandra and I saw your women making lesbian love and they saw us fucking through the studio window. I am not a possessive person and as long as Sandra is willing and you do nothing to harm her, I’m okay with it. I have to tell you that we both made love to Natasha the day after we shot the video. More importantly, how do you feel about all this?”

“I have to be honest, Bob,” he told me as he began to sit up. “Olga and I always wanted to try something like this, but it was not possible in our country. I love her however, I do not feel I arouse her in the same way you did.”

“ Well, Sergei, I think I might teach you some things that will be helpful.”

“What is that?” He asked.

“Just wait let me check out my hunch and if it works you will know.”

The women returned with the drinks and proceeded to serve us. It was obvious from how long it had taken that they had been discussing the morning’s experiences in the kitchen.

We sat back having our drinks. Olga sat next to me and I softly caressed her body while having my arm over her shoulder and teasing her small pointed tits . She, in turn, fondled my cock, which started to react to the stimulation.

I turned to speak softly to her in such a way that the others could not hear what we said. “ Olga, have you ever had a cock in your sweet ass?”

She blushed, “No Bob I have always been afraid. I am so small there.”

“I think that you would enjoy it and I can be very gentle. You are very anally sensitive and I think you could have much stronger orgasms that way.” I told her.

“Do you really you think so?” she replied with a little bit of a tremor in her voice.

“Want to trust me and try?” I asked.

“Okay but if I tell you to stop … you will?”

“Of course,” I reassured her. “Now I want you to get on your hands and knees on the ottoman.” She followed my directions and I spread her legs apart.

I got behind her and parted her tiny ass cheeks and licked all around her pucker getting it very wet with my saliva. Sandra, realizing what I was doing, brought me a tube of Astro Gel. I liberally coated my fingers and then slid them into her rear, massaging her inner tissues thoroughly. I felt her loosen up and soon she was moaning with pleasure. She was very hot inside and I could feel her muscles clamping down on my fingers.

As soon as I felt her relax enough, I coated my stiff cock with lube and pressed softly against her asshole. She immediately tightened up.

“Olga take some deep breaths and try to relax,” I whispered to her. “Good, now instead of tightening up just gently push back against me.”

I slowly felt her opening up and the tip of my cock started penetrating her. I just left it at the entrance to her ass so she could get accustomed to my cock. She moaned softly a few times and then to my surprise, she pushed back violently and I slid right into her. I stopped as I felt my balls brushing against her pussy to let her get used to my full length inside her.

“Please don’t stop. It feels so good to be filled by you,” she whimpered.

I started thrusting in and out of her hot tight ass. I could feel every inch of my cock massaging those virginal tissues. She was so tight and hot that I immediately started to throb. Then to my surprise, she started to grip me more tightly and literally to milk my cock. Her whole body started to quiver and shake. I reached under her and started to toy with her clit and cunt with my fingers.

“Yes, more … harder … you are going to make me cum. Yes … I’m cuming,” she wailed.

I thrust deeply with each stroke and felt myself right on the edge of cuming when her pussy drenched my fingers with her sweet cum. I let go and in turn flooded her ass with my hot seed as she moaned even more loudly.

I slowly drew out of her and helped her lie down. She was totally wasted and dripping with sweat.

Leaving her lying there to recover, I stood up to face the others. They all were watching.

“Sergei,” I said, “There is your answer. Olga is extremely anal you are a lucky guy. If you want her to have orgasms like that one you know what you have to do.”

“I see,” he said. “I had better practice. Sandra are you also anal. Would you like to help me practice?”

“Come with me,” she answered with a crooked. “Let’s go to the bedroom and you can practice to your heart's content.”

Josh smiled and said to Natasha, “Do you feel like you want some practice also? Let’s go up to my bedroom.”

After they left I moved to Olga’s side. “How are you, love?” I asked.

“A little bit sore, but that was the most erotic experience I’ve ever had,” she said with a bright smile.

“Come with me. I know what will make you feel better, ” I said leading her to the hot tub.

We soaked, cuddled, and kissed as she let the accumulated tension leave her body.

Eventually, the others came and joined us. I put on my chef hat and we grilled steaks on the BBQ. The women prepared a huge salad. We sat and talked for a long time before we went back to our lovemaking.

ooOoo

Epilogue:

The New York City Ballet Company accepted Natasha. She and Josh are living together. We’ve heard rumors of an impending marriage.

Sergei still travels a lot and Olga comes over to spend the night with us while he is away. She and Sandra are contemplating starting their own interior decorating business.

The four of us meet on a regular basis as we have formed a strong b ond of friendship.

Edited by: JefferyB

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments