Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night Zoom

"When an online group chat gets a bit carried away"

79
69 Comments 69
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"During the Covid19 pandemic, my friends and I held a weekly Zoom chat on Friday night. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is what happened on one memorable evening."

It was getting late, and there were only four of us left on the Friday night Zoom call. Carrie and Jim were together on one laptop, while my boyfriend Will and I were dialling in separately from our individual flats. All our other friends had said their goodbyes and left for one reason or another, and just the hardcore chatters were left. We’d all changed into our pyjamas, and the chat had got a bit ribald, as it often did towards the end of the evening. We were remembering an evening a couple of years ago when Carrie and Jim had caught two of our other friends having a crafty fuck behind a tree one afternoon in the park.

“I’ve never seen Julie so embarrassed,” giggled Carrie, “getting caught just as Zack was actually coming inside her. It was literally running down her leg while she was trying to pull her knickers on again.”

“I don’t know why they didn’t just carry on,” I observed. “It’s not as if you two were likely to be traumatised or anything.”

“I know! We were about to turn around and leave them to it, but unfortunately they saw us first, and Julie kind of over-reacted.”

“I’d have asked to join in,” I admitted.

“That’s what Jim said afterwards,” giggled Carrie. “He was pretty turned on by the whole thing, weren’t you, hun? You certainly gave me a good fuck that night.”

She put her hand on his crotch and gave him a squeeze.

“In fact, I think he’s all turned on again now just thinking about it,” she went on. “You’re getting a bit stiff, mate.”

“If you keep rubbing at it like that, it’ll get even stiffer,” observed Jim.

Carrie responded by putting her hand right inside his lounging shorts, grabbed his bulge, and starting to pump her hand up and down. When she stopped, I could see an enormous conical tent sticking up. I was impressed, but even so maybe I shouldn’t have spoken my next thoughts out loud.

“Come on then, let’s have a proper look,” I suggested.

“Seriously?”

“Sure. Stop teasing us with that monster. I need to see that.”

“Okay, sweetie, let’s give Annie a treat,” said Carrie. She pulled the front of Jim’s shorts down, and his erect dick sprang out. It was certainly impressive: a big throbbing rod, topped with a large shiny knob. Carrie put her hand round it, and her fingers barely met round the thick shaft.

“Not bad, is it?” she giggled.

“Bloody hell,” I giggled. “Come on, Will. Let Carrie see what I have to deal with.”

“If you want me to match that, I think you need to show something too,” said Will, reasonably enough. “I’m hardly going to get hard looking at Jim’s todger, am I?”

“Well, I know you always get off looking at these,” I said, pulling up my top and jiggling my 32b breasts at the screen. I tweaked my nipples to make them hard (not that they needed much encouragement).

“Fuck it, you know your gorgeous tits always get me hard,” said Will. He pulled his own pyjama trousers down and began to stroke his dick. Soon it was rock hard; maybe not quite as thick as Jim’s, but I knew just how good every one of the eight inches felt inside me. He was also completely smooth and hairless, which made it look even longer.

“I suppose I’d better get mine out too,” said Carrie. In no time at all she was topless as well, and we all got a chance to admire her big boobs. Jim was obviously rather fond of her fun-bags because he immediately began to fondle and play with them.

“Do you want to see what he really likes?” said Carrie with a smile.

“Go on then, I dare you,” I replied.

Carrie bent over and put the tip of Jim’s dick in her mouth. She sucked in her cheeks, working his helmet with her tongue, then stuck it out and licked round the shaft, which was glistening with her saliva. Then she put the whole thing back in her mouth and took almost the entire length down her throat. I was impressed, though (as Will knew) I was an acknowledged expert at deep-throating dicks.

Watching Carrie was really getting me turned on. I could feel my pussy starting to tingle, so I slipped my hand down the front of my pyjama bottoms and spread my thighs apart to allow my fingers to slide between my sticky labia and into my vagina. I began to scissor my fingers inside me, and gasped as I felt a little squirt of liquid spurt into my palm.

I could see that Carrie was watching me at the same time as she sucked on Jim’s dick. “Don’t be shy, Annie,” she said, letting his stiffie slip out of her mouth for a moment, “Let us see properly”.

I began to wonder just how far Carrie was willing to go with this. I was a bit tipsy and past caring anyway. I’d masturbated in front of people before, so doing it on Zoom wouldn’t be any different, I decided.

ChristinaSot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristinaSot

“Okay, but hang on a minute,” I said. If I was going to put on a show, I was going to do it properly. I went next door into my bedroom and got my vibrator out of my drawer, which luckily was freshly charged up. Slipping off my pyjama bottoms, I also picked up a towel from the bathroom, which I placed on the sofa before sitting on it with my legs apart, now totally naked.

It was a real turn-on seeing my naked body on the screen in front of me, but not as much of a turn-on as seeing Carrie with Jim’s dick right down her throat. She was naked too by this time, and I could see that Jim was fingering her pussy while she fellated him.

“I wish I had your dick here with me,” I said to Will, who was masturbating steadily, “but this’ll have to do.” I switched on the vibrator and pressed the throbbing shaft against my clit.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped as the tingle transferred itself to my sensitive button. Then I eased the vibe down between my labia, already puffed up with excitement, and slid it easily into my pussy.

“God, Annie, you’ve got a lovely cunt,” said Carrie. “Come on, Jim, she’s got her vibe, but I’ve got something better. I need you inside me now.”

She straddled Jim facing the camera so we could all see her pussy as she rubbed the tip of Jim’s dick against it. Then with a sigh of pleasure she lowered herself onto it, and his shaft buried itself in her wet hole. While Jim supported her body, she began to ride him up and down, her tits bouncing up and down in time with her movements. We could all hear the squelch, squelch, squelch of his dick in her pussy.

“I wish I was fucking you, babe,” gasped Will, squeezing his cock and rubbing it against the screen of his laptop.

“I want you too,” I gurgled, pushing my vibe up into me as far as I could, the curved tip arching up and pressing against my g-spot. I was writhing around on the sofa by this time, my juices frothing out of me and dribbling onto the towel. I squeezed my nipples hard, the sharp pain only serving to arouse me even more.

Carrie was clearly enjoying herself too. Jim’s dick was coated in a frothy sheen of pussy juices, and she was rubbing at her clit as he pumped in and out of her. What a sight our laptop screens were: a trio of sexual activity – Jim and Carrie fucking, me with my vibrator buried in my pussy, and Will enthusiastically throttling his dick.

In the end, it was Jim who reached his climax first. “Ah, fuck, love, I’m going to come,” he gasped, thrusting faster into Carrie’s wet cavern of delight.

“Come on my boobs,” she cried, rolling off him. “Let Will and Annie see.”

Jim crouched over her as she faced the screen and rubbed his rock-hard dick vigorously. Then with a moan he ejaculated, shooting rope after rope of thick creamy spunk across Carrie’s breasts. As the streams of semen ran down her body, Carrie rubbed at her clit until she too orgasmed with a loud squeal of pleasure.

The sight of Jim’s ejaculation had been all it took to propel me towards my climax, and with my vibe buried up inside me and my fingers on my clit, I added my orgasm to the cum-fest, leaving me a heaving, squirming, sweaty wreck on the sofa, my juices squirting out of me so hard that they overshot the towel and splattered onto the sofa.

Will had valiantly contained himself all this time, but with a cry of “Oh fuck, Annie”, he shot his load. For a second I thought it was going to go all over the keyboard and screen, but at the last moment he arched his dick back, and multiple loops of spunk went up into the air and came down all over his chest and even his face. I don’t think I’d ever seen him come so hard, and I really wished I was there to lick it up.

But I still had my own juices to clean up, and I watched Carrie scoop Jim’s semen off her breasts and lick it off her fingers, while I licked my fingers clean. Will had some wet-wipes and was trying to find all the blobs of spunk on his face and body.

“Fucking hell,” I said at last, still trying to get my breath back to normal, “I wasn’t expecting that when I logged on this evening.”

“Nor me,” giggled Carrie. “It’s all Jim’s fault, for having such an uncontrollable cock.”

“Well, I blame Annie for bringing up Zack and Julie,” complained Jim. “You know how I always get turned on by that.”

“Well, I promise next week I’ll talk about work all evening instead,” I said. “And you can keep your dick to yourself.”

“Don’t forget I’ll be round at your place though,” reminded Will. “And Penny promised to join in, and you know what she’s like for dirty stories.”

So maybe next week wouldn’t be so dull either.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments