Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging, Or Just Showing Off, Being Watched And Enjoying It

"Our First Experiences Being Watched having Sex"

76
13 Comments 13
8.4k Views 8.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about things I remember from my early days before dogging was a term, when I would go parking somewhere quiet to spend time alone with my current girlfriend. She was a virgin when we met, and didn’t really seem interested in sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She was a slow starter, but once she got going so to speak, I found out she was open to just about anything."

Back in the early 1980s, I was lucky to earn enough to buy my first car, a GT6, with just two seats and a huge deep parcel shelf (look it up, they used to be cheap). My parents were pleased to see me off of motorcycles. I realised most girls did not like bikes and especially did not like crash helmets.

The car opened up a whole new world of girls, and pretty soon I had a steady girlfriend, Nicky. She lived in a posher area, a pretty, quite slim, well-spoken blonde, who held out for anything more than heavy petting for over six months. She was younger than me and a virgin when we met. When she finally agreed to go ‘all the way’ it took a couple of evenings until we managed it comfortably. My cock is thick, only about six inches long, but the same circumference around the head.

We got into the habit of driving out to a secluded place a little out of town once or sometimes twice a week in the late evening. During the day it was a popular picnic spot. Late at night, a few cars would be dotted through the area. My car did not have a proper back seat, but if the front seats were slid fully forward and then leaned back it made a long undulating space running onto the rear shelf. It was narrow and to the rear virtually no headroom, under the glass rear hatch. I kept a big soft blanket folded and covering the whole rear of the car to make it comfortable.

Nicky would shuffle back onto the shelf, and I would kneel on her seat. This put me in a perfect position to get her jeans off and her top hoisted up, and sometimes her bra off or at least undone, and spend time licking her pussy. I’d spent a good couple of months doing this before we finally ‘went all the way.’ By this point, she would go from quiet and prudish to turned on and impatient. The car would steam up, and on with a condom and we would fuck. When we finished we would get dressed, I’d drop the condom out of the window as we drove away into one of the dozens of bins that lined the route in and out.

A couple of months into this routine, as the weather was turning warmer, the car steaming up less than normal, I was sure I saw someone walking about outside. I did not say anything to Nicky, she would have freaked out, and she would have wanted to leave straight away and not return. So I carried on, lots of pussy licking, and the usual condom on and fuck to finish.

There was a toilet block to the edge of the area, and as we had dressed I said I needed to pee. “Lock the car, I will only be a minute.” I ducked out of the car and went into the block, but stopped just inside and looked out into the night. My eyes were already adjusted to the dark, and I scanned around the area.

There were probably half a dozen cars parked, all in total darkness. My car and three others to one side, all equally spaced in the open. To the other side of the area where the woods edged the parking space were two other cars. I could also make out two or three people standing near each of those two cars. I realised I had already been gone long enough to take a piss and so returned to the car, and we drove home.

I had never done anything very daring in the past, but the thought of someone watching us kept playing on my mind throughout the week. The next time we parked up I chose our usual side and after we had finished I again said I needed to use the loo. Again I headed straight to the block and looked out. Tonight there was only one car on the wooded side, but there must have been about eight people standing a little distance away from the car spread at either side.

I watched for a little while, they were leaning forward looking into the car. As soon as another car’s engine started, the whole group melted into the edge of the woods. I made my way back to Nicky and we drove home. After dropping her home, with my heart thumping, I drove back to the picnic area and parked where I had before, killing my lights as I got nearer. Killing the lights seemed to be the etiquette for the night’s activities. I sat and looked out, there was only one other car now, and the time was almost midnight.

The other car was parked next to the woods, but I’m sure it was different from the one earlier. Two or three minutes later, one by one, a small group emerged from the woods and were clearly looking into the car. I found myself turned on watching this unfold before me. The watchers slowly got closer and closer to the car, until some were peering directly into the windows. ‘Surely the people in the car must see them.’ I thought to myself.

I was surprised when out of a side window a hand reached out, and it looked to be touching the nearest watcher. Soon most watchers were grouped together on that side of the car. I could not see clearly anymore but did see a woman’s head come out of the window. I could not see her age or anything, only that she had long hair. My cock was uncomfortably hard in my jeans.

I watched for a short while, the watchers would change places every few minutes, and I realised whoever was in the car was likely wanking or sucking them. I had such an urge to go over and join in. Suddenly the group melted back into the woods and I saw another car pull in, lights off, and stop away from the woods nearer me. I took my cue and drove away, my brain buzzing.

It had taken me a couple of months to work out Nicky’s sex drive. She always seemed to be reluctant, and slow on the uptake, but once we got to fucking she would be really keen and often even a bit put out when I finished. If I went back to licking her pussy, giving oral, she enjoyed it for as long as I wanted, orgasms coming faster and faster.

I realised she needed to get to a level of being turned on before an almost Jekyll and Hyde transformation came over her. She would never talk about sex, never initiated sex, would never go out commando under a skirt, or braless. There were times when I wondered if I did not bother if she would even miss it. But then we would have an evening alone, and after a slow build-up, she would want me to perform as long as possible. One thing that did bother me, was her total refusal to suck my cock, even after extended pussy licking she would just turn away from it.

A week later, we had been out to the cinema, and I’d spent the second half of the film with one hand awkwardly down the front of her jeans. As always I did all the running, but by the end of the film, Nicky had unzipped her jeans and splayed her legs to give me better access. My fingers had been working on her clit and pussy, and were soaked. As the house lights came on, we hastily made our way out and to my car.

‘Tonight is the night,’ I thought to myself as we pulled into the picnic area. I saw a number of cars on our usual side, and only one further down near the woods. I swung over by the woods for the first time and revered in close. Before I had shut the engine, Nicky had pulled her top up over her head, slid her seat forward, and was cranking it back to lie down.

By the time I moved across, her bra was already off, her jeans undone and she had pushed them down mid to thigh. I was still fully dressed but pulled her knickers down to her jeans, and then pulled them all off completely. She was naked, in the car, and urging me to hurry up.

I started my usual oral attention, but took my time, trying to tease and slow down the rush to orgasm. Nicky was holding my head, pulling me closer, trying if anything to speed me up and bring herself off. I finally eased her into her first orgasm after delaying for I guess about fifteen minutes, she came hard, shaking and bucking, in the moonlight coming through the rear hatch window I could see her nipples hard and erect.

Normally I would move straight up, pull on a condom, and we would fuck, but tonight I had other plans. A couple of minutes after that first orgasm, as she calmed down, I began gently kissing and licking her pussy again. I felt her legs widen, ‘Ohh yesss, yesss,’ she almost hissed. I also noticed, either the moon had gone behind a cloud, or someone was blocking the light coming in the rear window.

I knew this was a now-or-never situation, I kept up my oral attentions, bending my neck to watch shadows come and go on the rear window. I was sure that someone was definitely watching, and was not sure if I wanted Nicky to know. I felt hornier than ever feeling someone was looking at her, I could not explain it.

I noticed Nicky start to hold and play with her tits, something I had never known her to do before. I could feel her building to another orgasm and I tried to slow down and delay the final rush as much as possible. Nicky was cupping her tits, tweaking nipples, rubbing her hands over her body. She came hard, bucking and shaking, and I dropped my jeans, rolled on a condom, and mounted her as fast as I could. We fucked fast, urgent. I could feel her pussy still pulsing from the orgasm and gripping my cock tightly.

There were definitely people standing very close to the car. Shadows moved to the sides and over the rear window. It was all too much for me and I came quickly, holding myself inside as I filled the condom with my cum. We held still for a few minutes until untangling ourselves and quickly dressing as we resumed our seats.

I drove out and disposed of the condom in a bin as usual, and drove away.

“Do you think there was anyone walking about outside tonight?”

I was not sure how to handle this. “I didn’t notice anyone,” I lied. “You seemed to really enjoy it tonight,” I said, sort of changing the subject.

“I did, I don’t know what came over me. I really did, let’s go back tomorrow.”

I drove with a smile in the darkness, wondering if she had been thrilled at the thought of being watched. And promised we would go again tomorrow before dropping Nicky home.


 

The next day as I picked her up Nicky asked if we were going straight to the parking place. I said I thought we ought to wait until it got dark and we drove out to a nice quiet country pub. Unusually for her, Nicky had a wine, followed by three or four more, she must have drunk most of a bottle by the time we left. I stuck to a beer, nursing it along, needing to be sober to drive, and have a clear head for my plans. We left just as it went dark, Nicky was decidedly giggly. I’d never seen her quite like that before.

As I drove towards the parking spot I reached my hand across to rest on her leg, sliding it up to her crotch. I pressed against the tight material, knowing I needed to get her turned on. Nicky surprised me by unzipping her jeans and wriggling them down her legs a little, just enough for me to get my hand fully inside. Her knickers were already wet, I moved my hand inside them and began slipping a finger in and out of her pussy. ‘This is going to be a great night.’ I thought to myself.

There were only a couple of cars there as we arrived, we were earlier than usual. No cars parked next to the woods, I drove further down away from the entrance and reversed in towards the darkness of the trees. I hoped we would not be too early for any onlookers. Nicky had her window rolled a little way down, it was a warm evening. By the time I had stopped the engine, she was already rolling her seat back.

“Do you want to close the window?” I asked.

“No, I’m hot, it gets all steamed up. I’ll say if I get cold.”

Before I had my seat adjusted back Nicky had her top and bra off, and her jeans and knickers down around her knees. This was a far keener Nicky than I had seen before. I leaned across, pulled her jeans and knickers clear of her feet, and climbed across to kneel between her legs. I took a sneaky look out of the window and all around before making my way to kiss up her legs, I could not see anyone outside.

A couple of times headlights would flash across the car as another vehicle parked up for the evening. Nicky didn’t flinch, I kept my eyes on the windows as much as I could, and it was about ten minutes I think before I was sure someone was outside. Nicky was back to squeezing her tits, and tweaking nipples, and all the while I was using my tongue and fingers to slowly bring on Nicky’s first orgasm of the night. 

The partly open window meant the car did not steam up at all, just before I really pushed Nicky into an orgasm I could make out at least two faces looking in through the rear window. I felt as much turned on by knowing someone was watching as having my face buried in her pussy. I slowed down trying to extend the eventual climax as long as possible, Nicky was writhing, urging me on. She gripped the back of my head with one hand.

I heard rustling or steps outside the car, and turning my head a little could see a man’s eyes looking through the partly open window. I tried to smile as I turned back and began licking Nicky’s clit fast and hard, driving her over the edge and she began to buck and writhe in ecstasy. I lifted my head back and away, giving the man at the window a view up Nicky’s legs to her soaking pussy topped with matted wet blonde pubes. Even in the dark, you could see how wet she was.

“Oh God, that was great, do it again please, just give me a minute.” Nicky was breathing hard.

I knelt upright in the chair, my face almost level with the window, I put my finger to my lips, miming ‘shush’ to the man outside. Leaning closer to look outside he was slowly wanking himself while watching, he gave me a ‘thumbs-up’ sign.

Looking straight out of the rear window I could see two faces quite close looking in. There was no way Nicky could not notice unless she had her eyes closed the whole time. I reached out with both hands and began sliding my thumbs up and down outside her pussy, bringing them together at the top to just squeeze her clit gently.

“Ohh yes, yesss.” Nicky so rarely spoke during sex. Kneeling back, just using my outstretched hands, I could see clearly the man next to me, and give him a clear view. I could also see the two faces behind the car getting closer to the glass, shadowing the inside of the car. Nicky was holding and squeezing her nipples and tits, and running one hand down to her pubes and back up to her mouth.

“I’m so hot, can we open the rear window?” Nicky was breathing hard.

“What if someone sees us?” I wanted to open the window so much, but knew Nicky would freak out if she saw what was outside.

“I don’t care. I’m so turned on. I don’t care who sees me, I want people to watch me. I feel so horny I would do anything right now”

“I’m not sure how safe that would be.” I thought back to the woman I had seen sucking men out of a car. Nicky had never sucked me.

“I want to be naughty, dirty, I want to let them touch me.” That confirmed she knew she was being watched.

I dropped one hand from her pussy, and used my thumb and fingers of the other hand to circle and roll her swollen clit, her body twitching with each gentle tweak. With my free hand, I very slowly and silently lowered the side window the rest of the way down. All manual windows in those days. I had no idea why I did it other than to give the watcher a better view. The man stepped close and I got a clear view of his cock, bigger than mine, as he slowly stroked it.

smileCRYSTAL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileCRYSTAL

I leaned forward, kissing my way back up her legs, and began slowly licking and suckling on her pussy, I could taste her sweetness, she was so wet. I slid my hands up her body and could feel her trembling in response to my tongue, her tits felt taught, her nipples hard and extended. I felt her hand on the back of my head again, pulling me closer, but on looking up to the window could see both of her hands cupping her boobs.

Fuck, the man must have reached his whole arm into the car, I carried on licking her pussy as I slid my hands back to her knees and spread her legs as far as possible, and began kissing slowly down the leg furthest from the window. His hand slipped off of my head and hung in the air six inches from her pussy. I stopped kissing and sat back watching him. He moved his whole hand and laid it on her thigh. Both my hands were still holding her knees. Looking up I could see Nicky had gone back to squeezing and playing with her nipples.

His hand was older than mine, bigger, rougher, with thick fingers. I watched as he slid his hand closer to her pussy, his whole shoulder now in the car beside me. He reached the very top of her leg, lifted his fingers back, and slid his first and second fingers straight into her.

“Ooohhh, Yesss, Yesss,” Nicky hissed.

He worked her clit with his thumb as he slid his two fingers in and out. It was like watching a porno, but close up, and so much more of a turn-on. He pulled his fingers just out, added his third finger, and pressed them back in slowly. His three fingers were wider than my cock, and he began to push them in and out as before, his thumb back on her clit. I could see her body beginning to tremble in time to his thumb.

I began to strip off, I wriggled my jeans down to my ankles, pulled my tee shirt over my head, and pulled a condom on. It was hard to get the condom on, my cock was rock hard, but running with slippery pre cum, but I managed eventually. Nicky began to moan and her body convulse, I’d never gotten this reaction from just my fingers before. I watched her cumming from a total stranger’s fingers, he kept thrusting and rubbing until she was really shaking and moaning. Finally, Nicky had to put her hand down and push him away.

I watched his hand retreat out of the car, he brought it up to his mouth and sucked all her juices off his fingers, his other hand still wanking his cock. I let go of her legs, leaned forward, and guided my cock into her, with no resistance at all, she was so wet.  I laid on top of her and began fucking fast and hard, knowing I would be cumming so quickly.

“You’re squashing me,” Nicky wriggled to the side, and as I moved my body sideways off of her while still fucking I watched her smiling up at the three faces now peering in the rear window. It took just another thirty seconds until my cock exploded into the condom, I came a lot and held myself tight inside of her until my orgasm subsided.

“That was just – wow, I loved it,” I said as I calmed down, my heart still banging in my chest. I drew myself back onto my knees, and worked my jeans back on, pulling the condom, so full of cum, off of my softening cock. I pulled my tee shirt back on and knelt back and watched Nicky, still lying back, one hand holding her boobs, the other now brushing to and fro through her wet pubes.

“Don’t you need to pee now? You usually do,” she whispered, then added, “Don’t hurry back.”

I knew this was getting out of control, knew I should get back in my seat and drive away, but found myself opening the passenger door and climbing out. The man next to the car held the door as I went to close it, and I found myself walking away towards the nearest bin with a full condom in my hand.

It took just a few seconds to walk to the bin and drop the condom. I turned around to look back at the car, the man who had held the door was climbing in, his bare arse in view as he did. I could see three men in the darkness looking in through the rear window, no one was looking at me.

I circled around to the edge of the trees and made my way to join the three men behind my car. The passenger door was wide open which kept the tiny interior light on. Peering in through the rear window the four of us watched the stranger guide his cock into my girlfriend’s pussy and begin to fuck her. He laid to one side, a hand gripping one tit, Nicky was clearly enjoying herself. I stood back a little, behind the other three, not wanting Nicky to see me watching through the rear window.

One of the three men walked to the open door, bent to put his head inside, and watched them fucking. The other two men were now leaning on the back of the car to get close. I kept back just a little, my cock uncomfortably hard in my jeans. Soon the man in the car sped up, his thrusts harder and faster until he froze and held himself close for a few seconds. He quickly clambered back out of the car and walked slowly back to the rear while the second man took his place. We watched a shorter and thinner cock slide into my girlfriend.

“Not many women go all the way, I wonder how old she is,” the man who had just fucked her said to no one in particular.

“Sixteen,” I answered.

“Did you bring her here?” He addressed me now, and I nodded.

“If she is on the pill, why did you have a condom when you got out earlier?”

“She’s not on the pill, we always use a condom.” I felt like a fool telling him that.

“She is a real goer, you should bring her on a Saturday night, more guys around.”

“This is her first time, maybe I can.”

“Take this, call me, keep hold of her, she is a keeper.” With that, he walked away up the path and disappeared into the night. I put the piece of paper he had given me into my pocket and went back to watching the younger man going really fast in the car. I could hear Nicky urging him on, talking dirty, as she held him tight to her.

The two men I had stood with both walked around to the open door of the car for a better view, both now had their cocks out. Both men were a lot older than me, twenty or thirty years older I would guess. Inside the car, the younger man suddenly stopped and held himself tightly against my girlfriend. No doubt he was pumping his cum into her. Fuck. Fuck, I realised I had not left my condoms in the car, fuck did Nicky know?

The young man climbed out of the car, I watched him intensely, he still sported a full erection but I did not see a condom. I felt a panic rising inside me knowing Nicky was going to totally freak out. Neither of the two men climbed into the car, both stood with their hard cocks at the open door. I heard them both calling my girlfriend, through the rear window I watched her slide down onto her seat and then swing her legs out to sit facing them both.

I moved across to be able to peer down the side of the car, Nicky shuffled forward sitting on the very edge of the car floor, her naked tits in full view. The two men stroked their cocks, waving them in front of her. ‘Good luck with that idea,’ I thought to myself. I watched in disbelief as Nicky reached up and took a cock in each hand, and began stroking them, no, wanking them.

The younger man who had just fucked her stood behind, but between them, and pushed forward through them, his cock bobbing just in front of Nicky. I stared open-mouthed as I watched her slowly lean forward and gingerly lick the end of his cock and sit back for a second. She leaned forward again, licked again, then opened her mouth and slid it halfway down his cock. He immediately began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, her hands moving together wanking the other two.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock, which was as hard as I had ever known it, out and began stroking in time with her hands. I could not believe what I was watching. Just an hour ago I was the only person Nicky had slept with, now she had fucked two strangers. She had never sucked me but was sucking a total stranger out in the open, sitting naked in my car, and wanking two more strangers.

The younger man, took a slight step back, pulling his cock free, and began to wank furiously. He lasted a few seconds before jetting three short ropes of cum straight into Nicky’s face. He mumbled something and stepped back, putting his cock away and walking into the darkness.

Nicky pulled the two cocks closer to her face and started sucking on each in turn, with a few long dips into her obviously willing mouth before swapping to the other. I moved out from behind the car, to get a better view and Nicky saw me as she sunk her mouth down onto the cock nearest to me. I slowly walked to stand beside the two men enjoying her mouth and hands.

Within a couple of minutes, the man nearest me began to murmur and shake, I guessed he was near to cumming. The next time Nicky put her lips around his cock he put his hands on her head to hold her onto it, her hand sped up, and I saw his eyes close as he threw his head back.

“Ohh Oh yes, yesss.” His shaking subsided. Nicky kept her lips tight on his cock until he stepped back and pulled free. Smiling up at me she parted her lips to show a mouth full of cum then turned to close her filled mouth around the other cock she was wanking.

I stepped forward to take the place of the man who had just cum, I so wanted to enjoy a blowjob at last. I was struggling to come to terms with the fact my girlfriend had sucked three men before me, and that I was watching her do it. I watched her concentrate all her efforts on the guy next to me, both her hands gripping and wanking him fast. Soon he too began to tremble and mumble, he put a hand on her head and she held his cock deep in her mouth. I could see his cock pulsing as he came, eight or nine times it pumped into her until he slowly pulled free and immediately turned and walked away, not even a thank you.

I was startled by two cars dousing their lights as they swung into the parking area.

Nicky looked up at me and swallowed to be able to say, “We should get moving,” and swung her legs into the car as she pulled the door closed.

I fumbled my cock back into my jeans. ‘Still no bloody blowjob’ was all I could think. The two cars parked fairly close to my car. I was frustrated that they had interrupted and as I opened my door to get in, I was surprised to be called by the new arrival.

I looked around and could see the driver’s window was down on the car nearest to me. It was a big new looking four-wheel drive.

“Tell me you are not leaving already,” a well-spoken man’s voice said quietly.

I stood back up to look into the car. I could see a couple, I guessed about thirty, and the woman looked to be in just a bra in the passenger seat.

“Yes, we are leaving.”

“That’s a shame, Freddy called and told us to come down, said there was a gorgeous young girl in a sports car going all the way with guys. Is that her?” He pointed at Nicky, who was busy pulling her jeans up, her top already back on.

“Yes, it was, I think there has been a mistake. I don’t know a Freddy.”

“He said he gave you his number, older guy, he told me he was in the car with her.”

It all started to make sense that was the older man, he must have phoned to tell people about Nicky. I walked towards their car, more about being nosy to look at the woman. She had curly dark hair and was only wearing underwear.

“We didn’t really plan to involve anyone, it’s a mistake, sorry.”

“If you change your mind, call Freddy, or call us. I’m Mike, and this is Maggie-” Maggie smiled and gave a little wave. “We would really like to get to know you both.” He emphasised the ‘really’ as he spoke.

From what I could see Maggie was very attractive. Mike scribbled on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

“You should come to our house, it’s not far, and it is a lot more comfortable and safe than here.”

“Maybe another time, I’d like that, a lot, but I have to check with my girlfriend. I’ll call you. Is that other car with you?” I leaned forward to look around the windscreen, a Jag had parked just a few feet further away.

“Yes, don’t worry.” He turned his head, “Maggie tell them to go.” Mike turned back to me. “Hey, give me your number, just in case you lose mine.”

Mike handed me a pen and a pad to write on. I felt very nervous giving my details, but watching Maggie lean out of her window and flash her very pert bum made my mind up. I wrote down my number and handed it to Mike.

“We have to go, but thanks for your number, and I do hope to see you soon.”

“You too, we both do.” Maggie leaned forward in her seat and flashed her tits at me, a quick flash in the dark, but they looked very nice.

I walked back to the car, and climbed back in, Nicky was completely dressed.

“What did they want?”

“Oh, they just asked if there was anyone about tonight, I said there were earlier.”

“I thought I saw him point at me or the car?”

“Oh, err yes, yes, he said he thought you looked... nice,” I lied. “I didn’t know you had started taking the pill.”

“I haven’t. My Mum would go mad if she finds out we are having sex. I need to get home and shower.”

I started the car and we drove away. In the light from the dashboard, I could see Nicky had some cum in her hair beside her face. I decided not to mention it. I was half expecting my alarm to go off and wake me up from a crazy dream.

“I really enjoyed this evening, looks like you did too?” I ventured.

I don’t want to talk about it.”

We didn’t speak for the rest of the journey. My mind was in a total spin, Nicky had let two total strangers fuck her without protection. She had sucked three strangers’ cocks, and then swallowed two lots of cum. I’d still not gotten as much as a kiss on the tip of my cock. The more I thought about it, for some reason, the more turned on I got, my cock uncomfortable in my jeans by the time Nicky climbed out of the car without even a kiss goodnight.

“See you tomorrow?” I asked as she leaned in to close the door.

“Yeah, probably,” she said as she walked up to her front door.

I drove home and pulled the two pieces of paper out of my pocket, two sets of phone numbers, and also Mike and Maggie’s address, one of the posh roads near the park. I decided I was definitely going to call Mike and Maggie and hoped Nicky would want to go parking again so I could arrange a meet and get some fun of my own.

 

To be continued – Nicky calmed down after a little over a week and wanted to go parking again. And the story can continue…..

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments