Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging Part Three - Fingering In The Cinema And A Group Fuck

"Nicky lets two strangers finger her in the cinema and then we follow them home to fuck Nicky"

40
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part three where Nicky agrees to let two strangers finger her in the cinema and later we join them at home and three men have sex with her while I watch."

On Saturday morning the phone rang at home, Mum answered and called me. “Some bloke called Mike on the phone, something about your car.”

I raced downstairs and took the phone, “Hello, this is John.” I gave my Mum a ‘go away, this is private’ look. “Hello, yes, yes I can talk.” I heard Mum close the door as she went outside.

“Have you had any thoughts about arranging a meet with you and your girlfriend?”

“I have, but I have not spoken to my girlfriend about it. She had been really off until just yesterday when she mentioned going parking again.” I went on to try and explain to Mike how the night he had arrived, the night with Freddy, had not been planned, it just happened. I also explained how Nicky would never do anything like that. How she had been a virgin just a few months ago. How I had to spend a lot of time getting her turned on. I told him how her sex drive seemed to be always on a low setting until she gets to a certain level and then she surprised me that night.

Mike listened patiently, he asked a few questions. He was very interested that Nicky is not on the pill, and that I had been her first and only sex partner up until that night. He knew her age and told me Freddy had told him what she was like in the car. Mike also told me that a group of friends sometimes met up to have sex parties and that Nicky and I would be welcome to go and join in. I got the feeling it was not an invitation for me alone. “We would love you and your girlfriend to meet us to enjoy some time with us.” He repeated to me.

I told him I would really like to meet up if I can get Nicky to agree. But I didn’t want to do anything she was not happy with. I said Nicky had mentioned on the way home last night that she would like to go parking tonight, after a trip to the cinema. I also said that all being well by the time we left the cinema I really hoped and planned she would be turned on and ready to play. I told him how the last time we went, I’d spent half the film with my hand down her jeans.

“What film are you going to see, and what cinema and time?” I told him the details.

“I have an idea, and it’s worth a try. Did you tell Nicky we had spoken that night, or that we swapped numbers?” I told him I had not really found a good way to tell her or found an opportunity to bring it up.

“That’s probably good. Listen I will come to the same film with a couple of friends. You recognise me and we can find you and your girlfriend do not know us at all. We will sit in the same row, maybe a seat or two away, and see if we can strike up a conversation and take it from there.”

We agreed to the plan, though I didn’t think it had a hope of working. I didn’t mention any of it to Nicky as we walked to the end of the queue outside the cinema. Just a couple of minutes later I saw Mike and a couple of men join the queue a few places behind us. They all smiled at me as I looked back over Nicky’s shoulder. I thought one might be Freddy, but did not recognise the other one. It was an unusually chilly evening, we all wore a coat or sweatshirt.

We bought tickets, and I bought the obligatory popcorn. The cinema was quite empty. The film had been on for a couple of weeks and we had chosen an earlier showing which finished by half past nine. I led Nicky up toward an empty row of seats near the back. I saw Mike and one of his friends follow us into the same row leaving a few seats between us. His other friend walked all the way around to join the same row but on my side, sitting near the end. I had the strangest feeling that we had guards on our row. No one was behind us. Before the cinema went dark I counted maybe twenty people in the whole cinema.

The house lights went down and the film started. I waited a short while, pushed my arm across the joining armrest, and laid my hand on top of Nicky’s leg. I was hoping that Nicky was up for some fumbling and fondling to get her in the mood for later on. So far so good. My cock was already semi-hard thinking about what the evening ahead might bring. The film played on and my hand slowly found its way to lie over the crotch of Nicky’s jeans. My fingers started rhythmically squeezing her mound.

Two or three times, Nicky quietly pushed my hand to one side. Finally, she leaned across and whispered, “I think the man next to me is watching.”

I whispered back, “He is a few seats away, I bet he is just jealous, don’t let him spoil the fun.”

I slowly put my hand back and felt Nicky pull her coat off of the seat next to her and lay it over her lap, hiding my hand. This wasn’t what I was hoping for. But it did mean she relaxed and I spent the next ten minutes really massaging her pussy through her tight jeans. I could feel Nicky starting to enjoy it, her legs opened a little. When I looked she was no longer paying much attention to the film.

I pulled my hand back and slid my fingers inside the waistband. I slowly pushed my whole hand down between her jeans and knickers. I pressed the damp material into the crease of her pussy. I tried to rub my fingers up and down in the tightly cramped space. When I looked, I could see Mike glancing across every minute or so. I was getting worried he would think the evening was a washout and leave. I turned to face Nicky and slid my other hand under her coat. With my left hand, I managed to release the button, and then slowly drew down the zipper of her jeans. Nicky didn’t react at all.

With extra space and freedom to move, I pulled my hand up and slid it down inside her knickers. I moved down through her pubes, and then down across her soaking pussy lips. Nicky leaned across to whisper again.

“Shall I move my coat? I’m getting really hot.”

“Yes, I dare you. Put it back on the seat, it’s quite dark in here,” I whispered back. As we both relaxed into our seats, I looked across to see Mike watch her reveal my hand down inside her jeans. In the darkness, he smiled. I started to work on Nicky’s pussy with my fingers. Alternating between circling and rubbing her clit and sliding two fingers up and down the lips of her pussy. She was getting very wet. I leaned across again and used my free hand to push her knickers down into her open jeans. This just exposed the top of her pubes.

I saw Nicky turn her head a little to the side and then lean back to whisper, “he is really staring at us.”

“Can you push your jeans down a little bit? It’s really tricky for me.” I felt Nicky hook her thumbs in her waistband and lift her bum up off the seat slightly. She pushed the waist down two or three inches. I used my hand to push the crutch of her jeans down as far as I could. It also drew her knickers down, exposing more of her pubes. With the newfound space, I was finally able to start to use my fingers to explore Nicky’s soaking pussy, finger fucking.

I looked across to see Mike now had his coat over his own lap, his hand underneath. Judging from the movement his cock was out and wanking. I wished Nicky would put her hands down my jeans. My cock was already hard and in need of some relief. I nudged Nicky to take a look, she turned her head and watched Mike for a few seconds. She looked back towards me but seemed to be looking past me before she then leaned toward me and whispered.

“I think the man next to me is wanking, and so is the man behind you. I am sure has moved his seat to be closer.”

“Let me check.” I lifted my head a little to look across Nicky, then turned to look behind me. Both men had covered themselves with a coat or sweatshirt and appeared to be wanking. The man behind me smiled as I caught his eye. I smiled back and turned back to Nicky. “They seem to be, how does that make you feel?” I was thrusting two fingers in and out and could hear squelchy sounds.

“It’s making me really horny, what about you?”

“I’m enjoying you being so turned on that those other men are watching you. Why don’t you give them a smile to show you are OK they are watching.”

I watched Nicky turn to face Mike and look toward him for a full five seconds. I could not tell if she was smiling, but I saw him get out of his seat and move to leave just one seat empty between them. Nicky turned and looked past me again, now I could see her smiling. She was pursing her lips as if blowing a kiss. I felt the seats behind me moving. Nicky hooked her fingers into the waist of her jeans and pushed them down another inch.

I watched Mike lift his coat just enough to show Nicky his cock. His other hand stroking slowly, his cock looked longer than mine in the darkness. I was surprised to see Nicky’s arm reach out toward him but fall short across the empty seat. I used my free hand to pull the front of Nicky’s knickers down into the front of her jeans again. In good light, you would be able to see the top of her slit now.

I slowed down my fingering now, concentrating on circling and teasing her clit. I could feel the little shudders that told me an orgasm was building. Nicky’s head leaned back on the seat, her eyes closed. Mike took hold of her hand and lifted it to be able to move into the seat next to her. He put her hand under his coat and lowered it to hide his cock and her hand from view. With both his hands out from under his coat, I could see it still moving as Nicky had taken over wanking him.

It seemed almost slow motion as I watched Mike lift his hand across and brush his fingers through Nicky’s pubes. Dangerously close to my own fingers until he moved them down and curled to one side. His hand against mine. I guessed his fingers were now at or inside her pussy. I lifted my hand free and sat back to watch Nicky again being touched and touching a stranger. I had such a strong urge to unzip my jeans and pull out my cock and wank. I felt transfixed just watching Nicky and Mike beside me.

Mike looked to know what he was doing. I could see Nicky quivering and trembling, building and then slowing down. Mike’s hand was covering her pussy. His thumb was circling and pressuring her clit, and I assume some of his fingers were inside her. I was enjoying the show and I could tell Nicky was completely under his expert control. All the while Nicky was either looking at Mike, looking back past me, or smiling at me. Mike leaned across and whispered something to Nicky which I did not hear.

Mike followed the whisper with a brief kiss on her neck, then another. The kisses slowly progressed and moved up to her cheek and then Nicky turned her face and they kissed on the lips. A few kisses later they were snogging, tongues darting across. When they finally broke the kiss Mike whispered something, and Nicky turned to me and quietly said.

“He said would you change places and let his friend sit in your seat,” Nicky added, “I’d like it too, please.”

I slowly sat up and turned to see Mike’s friend, staring at Nicky while eating my popcorn. I slowly stood and shuffled past him and walked along to the end of the row. I then walked back into the next row to sit directly behind Nicky. I scanned the cinema in the darkness, no one was sitting in the back half other than us. I could see half the occupants were couples kissing and cuddling. No one noticed me move. Before I sat down Mike’s friend had moved into the seat next to her. He also had a sweatshirt in his lap, with one hand underneath it. I assumed he had been wanking while watching.

All the while Mike continued with his hand over Nicky’s pussy. Her hand was slowly speeding up under his coat until Mike used his free hand to hold her still. As soon as he let go Nicky started again. Mike pulled her hand away from his cock, I assumed he was close to cumming.

Mike’s friend pulled Nicky’s other hand under his sweatshirt and I saw her close her fingers around his cock. It looked a little thinner than mine. She started stroking him and used her free hand to hold the bottom of her top down as Mike’s friend slid his hand up under it, no doubt feeling her tits. I could see his hand moving about inside her clothes. Nicky slid as far down in her seat as she could with her knees jammed against the seat in front of her.

I leaned forward and stroked her hair, it cascaded down over the back of the chair in front of me. I had a dreadful urge to wank and cum into it. I resisted and could not understand why it crossed my mind. I sat watching the scene in front of me. Mike kept Nicky on the verge of orgasm, while his friend groped her tits and had her hand wanking him.

I guessed Mike was about thirty, bigger built than me. His friend with his hand under Nicky’s top looked about the same age, but slimmer. Freddy, if it was him, sat three seats away from Mike and was definitely older. He was in his forties or more, with a stocky build. He was turned in his seat staring the same as I was.

The closing credits of the film took us all by surprise, I’d lost all track of time. All around people shuffled and adjusted clothes. Nicky pulled up her jeans and sat up. Mike and his friend struggled hard cocks back into their jeans. The lights came on and we stood and began making our way out. Nicky walked between Mike and his Friend. I could see they both kept touching her bum. Nicky made no effort to stop them.

As we reached the foyer we could see the rain pouring outside.

“Come home with us, both of you, come on, it’s too early to go home. Do you need a lift?” Mike spoke mainly to Nicky, his hand gripping her bum.

“We’re parked quite a way along. It’s up to Nicky to say if she wants to go anywhere.” I answered.

“Hello Nicky, It’s nice to be introduced. I’m Mike, this is James and that is Freddy.”

“Hi, I’m Nicky, and this is John, my boyfriend.”

“What do you say, Nicky and John, my car is literally around the corner. Hop in and at least take a lift to your car, you’ll get soaked otherwise.” Mike, James, and Freddy took a few steps away. Nicky looked at me, smiled, nodded, and said she wanted to go with them.

I held Nicky’s hand as we walked up to Mike. Before I could speak Nicky said she would love to go with them. We held coats over our heads and ran out of the cinema following Mike. Within twenty seconds were piling into his Range Rover. Nicky did not seem to recognise it. I was glad she would not suspect I had set up the evening. Nicky, Myself, and James in the back seat, Mike and Freddy up front. Mike drove to where I had left my car.

“Follow us, it’s only a couple of miles, near the park,” Mike called as I leaped out. Nicky did not follow me. I started up and followed Mike. He followed the one-way through town, getting caught at half the traffic lights on the way. The rain had stopped almost as soon as we had set off. I saw Freddy jump out of the front door into the rear door at one traffic light stop. I was starting to wonder if Mike was someone famous. I noticed pedestrians looking at his car every time it stopped. We arrived after about fifteen minutes at a large house on one of the posh avenues that backed onto the park. I parked behind Mike on the drive and waited before getting out.

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

I’d gone totally off of the evening and was worried about how Nicky would be feeling. The fun of being watched and some touching in the cinema seemed a lot less threatening than this felt. I watched Freddy, James, and Mike get out first, followed after a few seconds by Nicky who looked really dishevelled. I climbed out and joined her.

“Are you OK? What happened in the car?”

“Oh, nothing really, they asked me a lot of questions. Like, had I ever been photographed or filmed and would I like to be? How many men I had been with and how long we had been letting people join in. They asked if I had done all sorts of things, lots of things I hadn’t even heard of. I started to feel a bit silly or childish, saying ‘no’ so often, not knowing so much stuff. Freddy asked about pictures and filming a couple of times. I said yes to sound a bit more grown-up and worldly-wise. They seem really friendly and trustworthy to me.”

“I’m not sure about this, do you think we should just go home?” I was hoping Nicky would feel the same.

“They seem nice enough, and I don’t have to be home for over an hour, no harm going in.” Nicky smiled as she spoke.

“Are you two coming in then?” Freddy called out. James and Mike stood in the open doorway looking out at us both. I held Nicky’s hand as we followed them into the house.

“You’ve got a real good one there,” Mike said putting his arm around my shoulder, “she seems keen.” Mike guided me into the house pulling me away from Nicky. I turned to see her being led upstairs by James, she didn’t look back. Freddy followed behind them.

Freddy joined us in the kitchen a minute or two later. “Would you like a drink or something to eat?” He pulled open a fridge and pulled out three beers, handing us one each. “She’s pretty wild your girlfriend. Mooning and flashing her tits out of the window in town. How do you cope?”

“She said you just talked in the car.” I felt a bit of a fool as I said it.

Mike laughed. “If the drive here had been any longer I reckon she’d have been naked before we arrived.”

Freddy joined in. “Yes, we did ask if she was OK with what we were doing. If she was OK with us taking you both home and about what she wanted to do. She didn’t know some of the stuff we asked about or said she didn’t know. I did ask if she had ever been filmed or photographed and both times she said she would be OK with it. We also asked if she wanted a real group thing or one at a time.  She said ‘I only have one vagina’ which made us all laugh. She did say she could not stay too long and that she needed to be home definitely before midnight.”

“Do you want to be up there with your girlfriend? Do you want to go first or do you want to watch us? Is that your thing?” Mike asked out of the blue. I really wanted to watch it, I didn’t want Nicky to want me to wear a condom in front of them but was not sure what I should say.

“I think James has had enough time on his own to get started, drink up mate.” Freddy finished his beer, followed by Mike. I drank mine down and set the empty bottle down on the worktop.

Freddy led the way out and up the stairs, and I followed behind them both. A corridor led off the large landing to one side. Two doors on the other, one door was wide open, through which I could see James, kissing Nicky, both had their tops off. Freddy and Mike stood on each side of the door, I stood just a little way behind them, my cock already hard at the sight. One wall of the room was completely mirrored, wardrobes I guessed. It offered a great view of both sides of the action unfolding in the room.

I watched James running his hands over Nicky, holding her tits, tweaking her nipples. He dropped his hands down to undo her jeans. Nicky stood and let him pull them down, she kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans. I could see she had her eyes closed the whole time. James drew her knickers down and off, tossing them on the floor. He led Nicky backwards to the bed, which unusually I thought, was in the middle of the room without a headboard, and laid her down.

James quickly wriggled out of his shoes, jeans, and pants, and moved onto the bed next to Nicky. He pulled her legs apart and rolled on top of her, and although I could not see clearly it was obvious she used her hand to guide his cock straight into her. James held his body up on straight arms and began fucking fast. Nicky’s tits bobbed in time with his thrusts, her arms spread out on the bed.

“Fucking hell,” Mike turned to me and said, “Is she always this keen to fuck?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “It depends on her mood I guess.” I spoke quietly, not sure if Nicky knew we were watching. I’d thought for a long time Nicky had a really low sex drive. I’d started to think of her like a reluctant toaster. Lots of trouble and fiddling about to even get it to work, and no guarantee how it would perform. But every now and then perfect toast would pop up. I kept my thoughts to myself.

I watched Mike and Freddy undress completely in the doorway, and enter the room. I peered into the room but stayed out on the landing. James was really fucking fast now. Nicky had started to grab and squeeze her tits like she had done when we were parking before. Mike and Freddy knelt on the bed on each side of Nicky, and each pulled a hand away from her tits onto their stiffening cocks.

Nicky needed no further encouragement, she began to wank both of them together. They ran their hands over her body, feeling her tits and nipples. Squeezing and pulling a little and I could see her responding. Freddy put a hand down across her pubes with one or two fingers pressing her clit. He was massaging vigorously, Nicky opened her eyes. She gasped aloud and looked down towards the hand, then traced the arm back to Freddy. She turned her head and beamed at him.

He shuffled forward and Nicky opened her mouth and I watched him slowly feed his cock to her. Less than a minute later I could see James suddenly stiffen and freeze. His pace had been getting faster as he watched Nicky alternately wank and suck Freddy and Mike. James held still for a few seconds as the three of them exchanged looks. Mike nodded and pulled away from Nicky. James withdrew from Nicky and walked out to the landing.

I watched Mike take his place immediately after James pulled out. Too quick to even see if she had any cum leaking out.

“Fuck me, she is a right-goer, she loves it, you’re a lucky bastard,” James said as he stood next to me and watched Mike already fucking in his place. “Go on, get in there and join in.” He urged me. James seemed totally at ease standing naked next to me. He held his softening cock in his hand, idly wanking as he watched.

“I don’t know, this is really for her,” I said to him. I felt as though I was intruding somehow. As if my only part in the evening was to introduce Nicky and let her get on with it. A huge part of me wanted to join in, my cock was rock-hard in my jeans. But a voice in my head kept telling me to just watch and enjoy the show. I watched James re-enter the room and kneel on the bed next to Nicky, taking Mike’s place.

Mike had started to fuck as fast as James had done. Freddy’s fingers were almost a blur on Nicky’s clit and pussy. I could see her whole body shake in orgasm. She shook her head and put a hand down to pull Freddy’s hand from her clit. Freddy moved his hand away as she slowly stopped shaking and twitching. James shuffled forward and offered her his cum and pussy slick semi-hard cock. She greedily opened her mouth and soon she had sucked it clean and back to a full erection.

Mike was really pushing against Nicky, her body bouncing on the bed. Her boobs jiggled in time with his thrusts. Freddy moved back away from her and nudged Mike to swap places. Mike gave a few more thrusts and slowly pulled his cock free. Freddy moved to quickly take his place, guiding his thicker cock into Nicky and getting into a rhythm of long, slightly slower strokes. Nicky concentrated all her efforts on James’s cock.

 Mike gave me a thumbs up as he knelt on the bed and pushed his hard cock, wet with her pussy, into Nicky’s face. She opened her mouth and took in as much as she could manage, sucking and licking him clean. I could see James wanking himself, his head back, his hand a blur as Nicky concentrated on Mike’s cock. Freddy slowly increased his pace, and from where I stood I could see one hand down across her pubes with his thumb massaging her clit again.

James was the first to really move. He pressed his cock up against Nicky’s cheek and before she had a chance to turn and open her mouth he shot two watery jets of cum across her face. James stopped wanking and slowly eased back off of the bed to stand and watch.

Freddy had sped up to quite a pace, and his thumb sped up too until for the second time Nicky began bucking and twisting. Her hand reached down to pull his away but he held it firm this time. He held firm for a few seconds but enough for the thought, the view, or the feeling of her pussy squeezing made his cock erupt. Freddy held himself tight inside her, I could see his balls tighten and pulse.

Mike moved around to take his place. For a brief moment, I could see cum running out of her again before Mike’s cock was thrust inside. Freddy wasted no time offering Nicky his slimy cock to suck clean. Mike returned to the fast fucking as before. Nicky sucked Freddy’s cock clean, as it shrunk and softened, and he joined James in watching Mike fucking fast and furious.

I knew the moment had come for me to either strip and join in, or remain in the shadows watching. I chose to stay out of the room, my cock painfully hard in my jeans, pre cum soaking my underwear. The scene had an almost dream-like feel. Nicky seemed totally in her element and totally uninhibited. I felt if I entered the room I would somehow break the spell. I desperately wanted to fuck her like that, without a condom, and to have her suck my cock.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by Mike slowing down and grunting. I could see his whole body tense. He surprised me by pulling his cock out of Nicky and wanking himself with just a few fast strokes. I assumed he had cum already until his cock began pumping ropes of thick white cum. I watched five or six long jets reach up past her tits, followed by a couple of shorter spurts before he shook his cock and climbed back off the bed.

The three men congratulated each other and grabbed their clothes as they sidled out past me.

“What the fuck are you doing just standing there? Why didn’t you join in?” Freddy said as he walked out of the room. “Tell her she can use the shower, it’s that room, to clean up if she wants.” He pointed to the closed door.

Looking into the room, Nicky was running her hands up and down her body, rubbing cum over her tits, down through her pubes. It was as if she was possessed, I slowly walked into the room, and Nicky watched me approach her.

“They said you could shower in the next room, are you OK?” I felt like a total idiot, so out of my depth, I almost turned and walked away.

“I’m fine, no, I’m great. God, I loved it. Why didn’t you come in? Didn’t you want to?” Nicky had sat up, not really covering herself. It signalled the end of anything sexual with her.

“It didn’t feel right, you were having such a great time, and so were they. I thought I would spoil it.” I picked up her clothes and led her around to the bathroom, a big walk-in shower across one wall. A huge floor-to-ceiling mirror filled a part of the joining wall. I was still worried that had I joined in Nicky might have wanted me to wear a condom in front of them all.

“Could you undo a shower head, I’m going to flush myself straight away.”

I put her clothes on the floor and walked into the shower. There was a big head fixed to the wall above me, and a couple of flexible hoses hooked to the wall. One with a shower head just like home, and one with a shiny rounded but pointy tube. “I don’t think I need to, this looks better than just unscrewing the end.” I handed it to Nicky as she walked toward me. There were a few levers on the wall and one big one that looked like the temperature control.

I stepped back as Nicky tried various levers, and soon left her showering and also messing about with one of the flexible hoses. “I’ll wait downstairs,” I said as I closed the door.

Downstairs Mike, Freddy, and James were again in the kitchen, all dressed now, another beer in hand. They were eagerly chatting about Nicky and did not stop as I approached.

“We feel bad you’ve not had any fun tonight,” Freddy said, offering me a beer. “You should have just joined in, honest.”

I repeated that I felt this evening was all about Nicky having her fun, and said I’d join in another time. I declined the beer, knowing I had to drive soon.

“Do you both want to come to a BBQ at my place next weekend on Sunday afternoon? It would be a bit of a get-to-know-you and introduction to a group of like-minded friends thing.”

“I thought this was your place?”

Freddy answered first, to let me know this is his place, that Mike and his wife live next door, and that they had planned to come here to keep things simple.

”I’ll ask Nicky, but what do you mean a ‘get-to-know-you’ sort of thing?”

“A few friends, mostly couples, who swing. You do know what swinging is, right?” Mike said.

I didn’t have a clue, my face must have made it obvious. “I, err, I’m not sure.”

“Don’t worry,” Mike smiled and approached me. “Everyone has to start somewhere. Swinging is just a term used for people who like to have sex with other people. Like earlier, but usually, it means couples swapping partners.”

It sounded great to me, but I doubted Nicky would be interested. Suddenly I worried she would be upset if I thought about sex with another woman. Just then I was saved by Nicky coming downstairs. Her hair was wet, but otherwise showing no signs of the evening’s activity.

“Hey, we were inviting you both to a little party at my place next Sunday afternoon. You should come, a lot of people would really like to meet you I’m sure.”

Somehow, Mike managed to miss out on the swinger reference and made it sound much more innocent.

“If John is OK, yes, that would be great. I have to go, thanks for letting me use the shower.”

All three laughed and Freddy said, “No, thank you for a great evening. We really do hope you enjoyed it, and hope to see more of you.”

Mike made quite a show of giving me his phone number and writing down mine, or in those days, my parent’s home number. I remembered of course that as far as Nicky knew this had been the first time we had all met or spoken.

Among a lot of mutual thankyous and arrangements to meet the following weekend, we were followed out to my car. Mike pointed out his house, next door to Freddy’s, and we drove away.

“Do you really want to go next week?” I asked.

“I think so, yes, they seem really nice.”

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments