Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're Such A Tease

"I watch your interactions while we're at the bar and how they affect others."

19
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

As I sit in the booth at the table, I watch you standing over at the bar flirting your way to getting someone to yet again, buy you a drink.  This time it is a young couple in their mid-twenties to your left that you’ve been chatting with for the last thirty minutes.  You place your left hand on the lady’s shoulder in a subtle flirty manner that makes me smile.  Your flirting doesn’t bother me at all because I know that it is just you expressing your effervescent personality and that you will always come back to me.  As you are chatting, I can see you occasionally glancing over my way and delicately wiggling your hips and voluptuous derriere at me.  I see all of the telltale signs that you’re enjoying this interaction.  You’re laughing at both the gentleman's and the lady's comments, flicking your hair over your shoulder, extending your right hand out and playfully “slapping” the air. I read your lips as you say, “Oh you stop,” in the playful manner that only you can manage. 

You glance around the bar and see that the night is beginning to wind down and the crowd is starting to thin and that is when you start multi-tasking and start to tease me from across the room.  You move your left hand down to the small of the lady’s back, and she doesn’t seem to mind.  While the couple is busy talking to the bartender, you take a big pull from the straw of your mojito while exaggerating the sucking motion and looking directly at me.

You set your drink down and bring your right hand around your back and slowly pull the hem of your navy sundress up to expose the bright red lace that outlines the black knickers that are fully covering your derriere.  As I shift my gaze up, I see the smirk on your face that lets me know that you are just getting started.   You drop the hem of your dress and refocus your attention on your bar mates as they finish placing another round of orders. 

You show such enthusiasm towards them when another mojito shows up in front of you that you gleefully hug the gentleman.  As you release your grasp on the gentleman and then give the lady a hug, you lower both of your hands to hover over her derriere and give a mock squeezing motion over each cheek while making direct eye contact with me over her shoulder.  Your trademark smirk returns when I mouth to you, “Naughty girl.”

You release the lady from the hug, and I can see what the close contact has done to you as your nipples are now pronounced and visible through your sundress. You return your left hand to the small of the lady’s back and versus just resting it there, you’re now gently raking the nails you keep so perfectly manicured in a grasping and releasing manner with your hand. 

The gentleman is now having a hard time keeping his eyes focused on your face at this point, as he is trying to stay focused on the conversation.  Each time the lady turns her head to say something in his direction, I watch as his eyes snap up from your nipples and cleavage to the lady’s or your face.  As you pick the mojito up with your right and move it up towards your lips, the back of your right thumb so gingerly brushes against your right nipple.  You again take another big drink through the straw but exaggerate the sucking motion in their direction versus towards me.

As you go to set your drink back on the bar, you again brush your right nipple with the back of your thumb and subconsciously close your eyes enjoying the sensation.  The lady catches what you intentionally did setting your drink down and she sees the look of rapture on your face as you temporarily lose your focus.  She bites her bottom lip and her face is wrought with the look of yearning, want, and need.  The gentleman also sees the look of lust on his lady’s face as well as yours and takes a big drink of his Jack and Coke thinking that one of his fantasies is about to come true. 

When you open your eyes, you can clearly see the look of lust in both of their eyes and you lean in towards the lady and say something that is obstructed by my view but causes her to giggle in such a childlike manner that she covers her mouth with her hand and the gentleman is in shock and nearly loses hold of his glass.  You’re upping your game yet again when you pick up your glass and make a big show to them and me of corralling the straw into your mouth lewdly with your tongue and again taking a big drink while winking at me.

The lady catches this gesture and is perplexed.  I can see you then pointing at me with your right hand and as she shifts her stance to look my way as you stop caressing her back to wiggle the fingers of your left hand in a ‘hey’ motion.  She sheepishly waves at me and turns back towards the bar.  When she does that, you knock a coaster off of the bar onto the ground.

I see your mouth saying ‘Oops’ and she turns to say something to the gentleman.  You bend over at the waist to pick it up facing me and giving me a glorious view of the ample cleavage that the low scoop of your sundress allows.  You pick it up the coaster but are looking directly at me while then groping your breasts and running your tongue along your upper lip.

I peel my gaze away from yours to see that the gentleman, lady, and even the eyes of the bartender are on your derriere and curvaceous thighs.  The lady and gentleman are clearly stuck in the trance of alcohol and lust you have woven upon them. I meet the eyes of the bartender and she just shakes her head and mouths to me, “She’s so bad.”

Just at that moment, our server comes to the table, obstructing my view of the bar, asking, “Would you like anything else to drink, sir?” 

"No, thank you.  I’ll stick with my water.  Someone has got to drive her home tonight.” as I motion my glass in your direction. 

She tells me, "Well, it’s good to know someone is going to be getting her home safe tonight because she thinks she’s being discreet but she’s pretty much got all of the patron’s eyes on her every move, and most of the staff too.  She seems like a handful to contain.” 

I chuckle and reply, “That is very true, but there are methods that are quite effective.” winking to emphasize my point. 

She gives me a big grin and leans in to say, “You’ll have to tell me about that sometime,” and walks on to her next table. 

I glance up back over towards the bar and only see the gentleman standing there alone.  You and the lady are nowhere to be seen.  I catch his gaze in the reflection of the barback mirror and tip my glass to him and smile.  He gives me a nod and does the same with his glass.

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

After a few minutes, I see you and the lady coming from the direction of the restroom hand in hand with slightly disheveled hair and notice that now your nipples aren’t the only ones that are pronounced as hers are poking through her camisole and yours are now even more prevalent and standing at full attention.

As the two of you reach the bar, the lady gives the gentleman a full embrace and a kiss filled with lust and you look my way, giving me your patented cheeky smirk.  When they break their kiss, she whispers something into his ear that causes him to close his eyes, imagining something. They break their hug and the lady turns to you and gives you a tight hug and you whisper something into her ear as you drop your hands to cup her derriere and give each cheek a playful squeeze.

Your grope causes her to pull in closer to you, and she shimmies her upper body against yours, causing your taught nipples to graze against each other.  Now you’re giving your cheeky grin in the direction of the gentleman as he is still obviously dumbfounded by what she whispered into his ear and is now observing the embrace between the two of you.  You break your embrace with the lady and then give the gentleman a tight hug pressing your breasts tightly into his chest and you stand up onto your tiptoes to also whisper something into his ear.  Whatever you said to him has him looking at the lady with a lust and want that is rarely seen in a public place.  You break your embrace with the gentleman by tracing your nails down the inside of his forearms.

You take a step in my direction but pause and lean over your right shoulder, placing a peck on the lady's left cheek.  Her face blushes red from the peck and she smiles a content smile.  You sultrily saunter in my direction, shaking your hips and derriere as both of their gazes are mesmerized by your movements.  You are smiling from ear to ear as you reach the table and bend over at the waist to kiss me on the cheek while lifting the back hem of your skirt up to show them your knickers.  The lady is chewing on her lower lip as the gentleman’s mouth is wide open. 

After you kiss me on the cheek, you ask, “So are they both watching?” 

“After those embraces and that strut across the bar, everyone is watching you.” 

The faint look of shock on your face as you drop the hem of your skirt and stand up covering your mouth with your hands is almost comical.  “Well, I have never.  I’m a sophisticated lady.”  You take your seat in the booth next to me and take a drink from your mojito while smirking.  In the periphery behind you, I see the gentleman and lady turn around and start the process of settling up their bar tab. 

“So how many free drinks did you get from them?” 

“Oh, three of four mojitos, two shots of tequila, and a shot of tequila from the bartender.  She’s a doll.  How many drinks have you had?” 

“I picked up on the kind of mood you were in before we walked in.  So I just slowly enjoyed my one double neat pour of Wild Turkey Rare Breed.  Then I’ve been on water since because one of us needs to be responsible enough to drive home and it for sure wasn’t going to be you tonight.” 

“What mood?” 

“You know what I mean,” I say, winking at you. 

You give me your best impishly innocent face and retort, “You know you love me.”  I see behind you that the gentleman and lady at the bar are finishing up the process of paying their bill and they turn in our direction with her tightly under his left arm and each wave.  I wave and nod my head and you see this, and you turn and give them both a big smile while blowing a kiss towards them with your right hand and then wiggling your fingers in your flirty wave.  They leave the bar arm in arm and you turn back to me. 

“You just are incorrigible, I tell ya.” 

“Who, me?  What did I do this time?” 

“You flirted with each of them so much to get them to buy you drinks and give them some false hope of what might be to only then leave them wanting and wondering what might have been.” 
Your devious smile is back, and you say, “But it’s so fun.  And you can’t tell me that they aren’t going to have the most passionate and lust-filled evening they’ve probably ever had.” 

“That may be true, but it is still a cruel game that you play.”  Just then our server came up to the table to check on us. 

“Would either of you like anything else to drink?” 

I say, "No, thank you.  I need to get this one home before she causes any more trouble here tonight and we aren’t welcome back here.” as I nudge you with my right elbow.  “We’ll have the check to settle our tab.” 

“Oh, that’s already been taken care of, darlin’.” 

I look at you with an accusatory glance.  You say, “What, it wasn’t me and I didn’t ask them to pay for your drinks too.” 

“Well, I wish I would have known, I would have at least gotten up to thank them.  Well, can I at least leave you a tip?” 

“Don’t worry about it darlin’.  How about next time you just tell me about those methods you mentioned earlier?” and she winked at me and walked away. 

The look of shock mixed with confusion on your face is priceless as you ask, “What was that all about?” 

“Oh, don’t you worry.  You’ll find out in due time.” and I kiss you on the forehead.  “Let’s go.”  As we get up to leave, I give a wave and nod to our server, who is now chatting at the bar with the bartender.  They both smile in our direction and you blow a kiss to the bartender.  She is grinning from ear to ear as you do your flirty finger wave and then pouts her lips into a kiss and just barely snakes her tongue out to lick her upper lip.  I smile and place my right arm around your waist and pull you close as we walk out of the bar. 

This is my first attempt in a while to put down some of the things rattling around in my head. Any and all feedback is appreciated and helpful, even if it is not all positive. Feedback will only help me grow and improve as I try to find an outlet for some of the stuff in my head. Thank you for reading this story.

Published 
Written by lugnut1369
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments