Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Busy Week Of My Young Life Sexually 2

"Introducing my new friend to Bryan"

2
1 Comment 1
136 Views 136
4.7k words 4.7k words

I had no plans other than Sunday morning to go to Steve's pool and work on my tan. I was concerned that his neighbors might notice since it was a weekend. I was about to leave when there was a knock at my door. It was Andrea. I thought she was unhappy with the car I had just sold her.

I invited her in as I slipped into shorts and a T-shirt to go to Steve's. We chatted briefly, and I asked her to join me at Steve's pool. It being a warm day, Andrea quickly agreed to come along.

She returned to her apartment for a bikini, and I met her in the parking lot. I proudly drove her in my new car. 

Once at Steve's, we entered the yard through the side gate. Once the gate was closed, I stopped and removed my shorts and shirt. I hung them on the hook. Andrea removed her cover dress and was in her bikini. I mentioned that Bryan does not like tan lines on me, which is my reason for not wearing a bikini.

I caught her glancing at me, probably wondering if I ever wore clothes.

We walked out to the pool, grabbed towels from the cabinet, and took our positions in the sun on the side-by-side lounges.

I put on some sun tan lotion and asked her to apply it to my back. It felt fantastic as her soft, small hands caressed me. I did the same for her only after I insisted she remove her top first. She did without question.

Andrea and I could pass for actual sisters. That would be easier to believe than what we told the guys at the bachelor parties. At the parties, Maggie and I claimed to be sisters. It was harder to believe since we looked so different. Andrea was my height, close to 5'2". She was my size as well. She was lovely, even more so in her red bikini. Her physical tone was not as athletic as mine, but her youthful, firm body turned heads. Her long brown hair was slightly longer and thicker than mine. She was a mixed-race girl because her skin tone was faintly brown, not olive like mine. She had beautiful brown eyes. Her breasts were small and firm and bigger than mine.

Andrea kept her top off after I applied the lotion to her. I let my hands caress the sides of her breasts, taking liberty of her. She did not resist in the slightest.

Andrea was a chatterbox, I did not know if she was nervous, but she talked nonstop. I got up to turn on some music from Steve's sound system outdoors. I retrieved a couple wine coolers from the refrigerator.

We got along incredible, and it felt nice to have someone close to my age with whom to spend some of my off-time.

She asked about what was happening when she purchased the car from me. I pretended I did not know what she was talking about, but she did not let it go.

Andrea said, "You were naked in your apartment with all those men; all those guys were old enough to be your father, right."

I told her that was what Bryan wanted. She asked if Bryan was my boyfriend. I told her he was not, that, in fact, he was getting married soon, and that Bryan took care of me. That seemed to pique her curiosity.

I explained that I met Bryan at my work and that he took an interest in me.

"He takes care of you?" Andrea inquired.

I explained that he helps me financially, pays my bills, and ensures I'm okay. I said that because of Bryan, I could get that new car.

Andrea asked why he did that for me. I hesitated in answering that question.

I do some things he asks of me. I explained that Bryan had done so much for me that I did what he asked. I told her that Bryan has given me many opportunities to experience new things. Bryan has taken me on trips I never thought I would take. I told her he had taken me to Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Carmel. I said he took me on a first-class flight to Las Vegas. I said I've been on yachts and stayed in beautiful hotels.

“Andrea, I never dreamed of doing some of the experiences Bryan has shared with me.”

Andrea was raised by a single mother, so her financial background is similar to mine. Neither of us could travel or experience the more expensive things growing up.

As for Saturday, I told Andrea that Bryan had stopped with his golf mates for a beer when she purchased my car.

I got up to jump in the pool to cool off, hoping she would let it go.

Andrea joined me in the pool but kept peppering me with questions. We exited the pool, and she was concerned about her hair. I offered to brush it for her. I had her sit on the lounge between my legs with her back to me. I then slowly brushed her hair.

It felt so good being so close to her. I told her how beautiful she was and that I loved her hair. I was enjoying myself brushing her hair.

She asked if I had to do anything else for Bryan. I knew what she was getting at. I told her that I did whatever Bryan requested. I added nothing that I did not agree to. I explained that Bryan did so much for me that I did things for him and some of his friends.

She asked if I had sex with all those men on Saturday.

I told her that I gave his friends blow-jobs on Saturday. She looked surprised.

She asked, surprised, “All of them?”

I explained that Bryan told me that I was born to please men. He trains me and has taught me my purpose. Bryan said that so often that it flowed off my tongue without thinking.

She was quiet for a few seconds. She asked if I had sex with Bryan's friends. I said I do as Bryan asks, and sometimes I do have sex. I said I'm happy to do it for all he does to look after me. I explained that my family did not talk to me because I worked as a lingerie model. I said Bryan is all I have now.

She continued with the questions for a considerable time. I gave her as vague as possible answers.

Suddenly, our host, Steve, approached us. I did not see his truck when Andrea arrived, so I just kept brushing Andrea's hair. To her credit, she did not try covering her beautiful breasts. I introduced her to Steve. She was polite and thanked him for letting us enjoy his pool.

He got us another wine cooler and then sat in front of us on the adjoining lounge chair. With Steve watching, I was letting my hands slide along the sides of Andrea's breasts as I moved her hair from side to side. I could see she enjoyed being displayed as her tiny nipples were hard. She seemed relaxed, and Steve was enjoying the display in front of him, made evident by his erection online in his shorts.

Andrea, the talker, was chatting with Steve. I felt relieved to have stopped the line of sensitive questioning.

I got up to cool off in the pool again, and Andrea joined me. Steve was still talking with her. We got out of the pool, and Andrea sat down. I grabbed the lotion bottle and handed it to her. Andrea then applied fresh lotion to my back as I stood directly before Steve. When I turned to face her, I lifted my hair above my head, signaling her to apply lotion to the front.

Andrea, right on cue, just continued applying. She did so from my shoulders down. I felt terrific as her small hands caressed my body. When she reached my waist, I lifted one leg onto the lounge beside her. Feeling her soft hands run along the inside of my thighs was exhilarating. I could feel my pussy moisten from her touch. One leg, then the other. It was almost too much to handle. I could tell she knew she was having an effect on me.

I then applied lotion to Andrea just like she had done to me. We changed places, and with her standing between me and Steve, I slowly applied the sun tan lotion. Steve's eyes were on my hands as I caressed Andrea. She actually stood in silence. I could tell she was enjoying my touch and being on display. I squeezed her bare nipples slightly, and she leaned into me. I knew I could have her reach orgasm with just my touch, but I backed off and left her aroused.

When we finished, Steve excused himself but asked to speak with me privately inside. I knew what he was up to.

Steve took my hand and walked me into the house. Andrea stayed at the pool.

I tried to pretend I did not know what he wanted.

"Come here, slut and suck my cock, you tease," Steve barked.

I dropped in front of Steve as he leaned against the kitchen counter. I pulled his shorts down, and his hard cock sprang up in front of my face.

I took him in my mouth and slowly sucked him up and down the length of his stiff shaft. He took hold of my head by the sides and took his own pace. He used my mouth for his pleasure. I was touching my pussy as he worked himself to orgasm. When he exploded against my tonsils, I had an orgasm myself. I stayed with his cock buried in my mouth until he calmed down. I swallowed his offering and then thanked him.

"Thank you; I needed that," I told him.

He mumbled something, and I returned to Andrea at the pool.

Andrea asked if I had sex with him. I told her no, but I giggled and said I sucked him off. She said she could tell he was excited watching us put lotion on each other. 

Andrea said she could tell as she noticed my lips and face was puffy. I smiled at her. She insisted I tell her all about it. After we excited him so much, I told her I had to relieve him.

She asked if that was expected for using his pool. I told her I'm often here alone, but Bryan expects me to take care of Steve if he requests it.

I said, "It's only fair; you can't leave a man like that."

I didn't care much about trying to be secretive with her anymore. It might have been the drinks, or I felt I could trust her; I'm not sure. She asked more and more probative questions. Before I knew it, I told her most of my secrets, from my family disowning me for the lingerie shows to doing bachelor parties. Each answer brought more questions.

We laid out for a few hours until we had enough of the sun.

Before driving home, I told her that Steve said she was welcome to use his pool anytime. She asked if that meant she had to blow him. I said she probably should show her gratitude. I noticed she did not say no to the idea.

We returned to our apartment building. I asked Andrea inside since she did not seem to want our time together to end. Immediately inside the door, I stopped and stripped naked. I said, Bryan insists I'm nude at all times while home.

She asked, "Even when you're alone."

"Yes, it's just one of the rules."

I excused myself to use the shower to rinse off. Andrea, ever the chatterbox, just kept talking. She followed me into the bathroom and watched as I showered. I offered to let her shower, and she took advantage of the opportunity. 

She slipped out of her coverup and her bikini. I saw her completely naked for the first time. She had the small patch of her pussy hair trimmed neatly. I sat on the stool and watched her, drying myself and brushing my hair.

When she stepped out, I gave her a towel. I told her to look at her patch of hair. Bryan would insist that it be bare. 

I walked out into the living room. Andrea followed, her hair wrapped in a towel. She saw the whip hanging on the wall and asked about that.

"Bryan uses that for my correction."

She was startled. "Bryan whips you."

"Only when I need it, and sometimes he has others do it for him."

That opened a tidal wave of new questions. I got us coolers to drink. Andrea asked more questions, and I answered them.

I showed her my framed copy of my mantra. 

She read it and just said, "Wow."

"So he has complete control of you."

"Yes, Andrea, and that is what I want; I love being his property."

 "Bryan takes good care of me."

"He has become such a big part of my life."

Andrea said she was not sure she could do it. I told her I had the same feelings when I started, too, but it has been good for me. Bryan is everything to me. I want to please him.

I told her all the things Bryan does for me. He pays my bills and gives me the money I need to buy the things I need from my earnings. He tells me who to see and not see. He tells me how to dress and holds me to my workout schedule. Bryan insists I have no tan lines among his likes and dislikes. He sets rules to live by. I feel safe, cared for, and loved.

Andrea inquired, "He said it was okay to see me then."

"Yes, he did; he said he liked you, that you had potential."

"Potential for what," she asked.

"I don't know, girl."

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

I thought I knew precisely what he might have planned for her.

As I brushed her hair, I motioned for her to sit on the floor before me. We were both still naked, and it felt so right. Even though we were close, I felt like I was her older sister. I thought this must have been how Maggie felt.

I complimented her, telling her she had beautiful hair and a sexy body. I brushed and even braided her hair. We enjoyed each other's company. It had been so long since I could hang out with a girlfriend. I missed it.

My phone rang, and I jumped to answer it. It was Bryan. He was asking about my day. I told him Andrea was visiting and had gone to Steve's pool with me. He told me that Steve had told him all about our visit.  He asked if I was naked. I told him I was. I assured him I always do as he says. I told him Andrea was as well. She, of course, only heard one part of the conversation. She had no idea what I told him. He said he might stop by.

I should have mentioned his visit to Andrea. I went back to braiding her hair.

About fifteen minutes later, my front door opened, and there was Bryan. Andrea was still sitting Indian-style on the floor, her back to me, as I sat on the couch above her, braiding her hair.

Initially shocked, she tried to cover herself, but I did not allow her to move away. Her hands covered her pussy as best she could. I thought her attempt at being modest was silly.

Bryan walked and sat in his chair across from us. I continued doing her hair. I glanced at Bryan as he watched Andrea and admired her youthful beauty. I knew he was excited.

I repeatedly asked Andrea to hand me the brush to make her relax so she could cover herself. She finally relaxed and stopped her attempt at modesty. I think it was in part due to Bryan talking to her. He has a way of making women do things they would not normally do, and I was evidence of that.

I finished her hair. She stood up to go look at it in my mirror. She said she loved it. She returned, and as Bryan passed, he reached out and grabbed her hand, stopping her. She stood in front of him. He complimented her on her beauty. She was enjoying his attention. I knew enough about her to tell that.

Bryan slowly turned her in a complete circle as he moved forward in his chair to the edge to be that much closer to her. She made no attempt to step away. She was facing him, and his hands were on her hips.

"Andrea, you are quite beautiful."

She submissively looks down.

Andrea was quiet, unusual for her.

"Andrea, you should remove this hair; a woman should be hairless below her head."

Andrea was in a trance; she just nodded.

"You should ask Lydia to help you with that."

"Will you do that for me, Andrea?"

She nodded, but Bryan wanted to hear her say it aloud.

 He asked again and waited for her to speak the words herself.

She mumbled, "Yes, sir."

 "Good girl." 

Those words I constantly desired Bryan to say to me.

Bryan turned her so her back was to him. He told her to spread her feet slightly. She did so without hesitation. He pushed on her back, so she slightly leaned forward. He caressed her perfect butt. Andrea's eyes were closed. I could tell she was enjoying this attention.

His hand went up the inside of her thigh. Her head tilted back slightly. Bryan caressed the outside of her pussy with a light touch. I saw her shake as he did this. I thought her knees might give out. I got ready to catch her if she fell.

Bryan asked her if she liked what he was doing to her. She mumbled something with her eyes still closed. I could see she was moving her waist, trying to make more contact with his fingers.

I was in the perfect position to see what Bryan was doing to her.

Bryan ran his touch right down the center of her aroused pussy. He stopped momentarily to rub her clit ever so slightly. Bryan did this, repeating this motion about ten times. The last time, he inserted his finger deep inside her. Andrea moaned in approval. Bryan probed her inside with his fingers for several seconds. Moving in and out partially. Andrea started to shake and almost fell forward. I had to catch her. She moaned, taking a deep, slow breath. Bryan suddenly stopped and pulled his hand away.

Bryan told her to sit on the couch next to me so he could enjoy the view. She stepped and sank onto the couch next to me. She was in a relaxed trance state. He motioned for me to come to him. He held out his fingers that had been exploring Andrea's moist pussy a second ago. I took it into my mouth and licked it clean. His fingers were coated in her juices, making it clear she was very excited. I can't say if Andrea even noticed or was still recovering from her experience. She tasted great.

Bryan told me to get him a beer. I hurried to get him one. I returned to sit next to Andrea. I could see she was still stunned. She was still quiet, which seemed unusual to her.

Steve told Bryan during an earlier conversation that I did a good job blowing him. I responded that I did my best.

"Well, slut, come here and take care of me."

I moved to the floor between Bryan's legs. Andrea started to move, but Bryan told her to stay put and watch. She did as he said.

I did my best to put on a show. I know what Bryan likes, but I wanted to show Andrea how much I enjoyed caring for him. I looked at Bryan and smiled at every chance I had.  I savored my task. I glanced at Andrea on occasion. She was staring at me.

I took my time, and Bryan seemed pleased I was not just trying to get him off. 

"Andrea, you see, she was born to do this."

"She knows this is her purpose." 

"Do you see how happy she is with cock in her mouth?" Bryan asked, getting Andrea's attention.

I helped Bryan reposition himself so I could lick under his balls. I sensed he was getting close, so I moved to take him in my mouth. I knelt as high as I could and took him in my throat. Bryan groaned and filled my mouth with his cum. When he calmed down and stopped pulsating, I released his cock from my mouth and knelt, waiting for him to tell me to swallow. He took a moment and then told me.

"Swallow, slut.”

I did as instructed and thanked him for allowing me the pleasure. That was as much for Andrea as it was for Bryan.

Once I swallowed, I went back to caressing his cock and licking up any cum, still oozing out slowly. Satisfied he was done, I stood up, bet over Andrea, and kissed her. Our tongues touched for the first time. She was surprised by that but did reciprocate in the kiss.

I then went and retrieved another drink for us all. Bryan had a beer, and Andrea and I shared the last cooler.

Bryan, sitting there with his pants off, began asking Andrea questions about her growing up, her employment, and her dating. She sat there across from him, answering his questions. To me, it felt like a job interview. But in Bryan's manner, he could make her feel relaxed in answering his questions. I believe he could talk a zebra out of its stripes without the zebra knowing. He was in his comfort zone, talking to young girls.

I know many of her answers inspired him. She had no father present, no siblings, and little contact with her mother. Bryan never wanted any family drama. She was much like me on her own. Her dating experience was limited. She was not currently seeing anyone as she spent so much time working to pay rent. She did not like her roommate. Her last boyfriend was in high school two years ago. After that, she had a few short relationships that did not amount to much.

He started asking her questions about her sexual experience. Questions about whether she has had an orgasm and what sex acts she has experienced. All very personal questions. Andrea answered them all, which surprised me. I think in her trance-relaxed state, she was unable to resist. Maybe it was because she viewed Bryan as the dominant man he is. I am unable to say no to him. His tone and demeanor bring it out of me when he speaks. Expecting it to be different with Andrea was a silly thought.

I sat quietly next to Andrea as they chatted. She admitted she had when he asked her if she had ever been with another girl. I smiled at her, catching her eye.

Bryan told Andrea that she would find me very pleasing and experienced in making love with a woman. He added that he knew that I found her very attractive. I reached out and held her hand. When I looked at her again and smiled, she broke eye contact first. I knew right then that I could have her.

He asked more questions about her knowledge. Does she know what sexual slavery involves or being submissive? She admitted that she did not. Bryan explained to her that I was his sexual slave. He told her he oversees my life and everything I do. He asked if she had read my mantra. She said that she had and that I explained it to her.

He told her that I was his whore and that he sold me to his friends. He asked her what she thought of that. Before she could answer him, he told her about many of the trips I've been on and my experiences. He told her I had enjoyed many things I could only imagine. I told her it was true. Bryan said he cares for me and looks out for me mentally, physically, and financially.

I could tell she was overwhelmed. Bryan said he had to go but looked forward to his next visit with Andrea. Again, there was no question about whether there would be another meeting; it was when. She had no say, just like I never was given a say. Once Bryan started, he maneuvered himself like a champion chess player. She was powerless in his grasp. I could see that clearly.

Before he stood up to dress, he reached out for her hand and helped her stand before him again. He caressed her body, from her thighs to her shoulders and breasts. She just allowed him to do as he pleased. I knew exactly what she was experiencing. 

"One last thing, Andrea."

"Next time I see you, promise me you will be freshly shaved with no hair other than what is on your head. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." The talkative Andrea could hardly muster the words.

I asked permission to take Andrea to get something to eat. Bryan agreed and gave me a fifty-dollar bill. He dressed to leave. I walked him to the door. He leaned in, said Andrea was remarkable, and thanked me for introducing them. He told me the guys would love her. Then Bryan leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He said sternly that the next time I see her, ensure she is hairless below the neck.

Andrea sat quietly for a few moments after he left. 

"That was so intense."

"Is he always like that?" Her first words.

I suggested we dress and go eat. Andrea borrowed a dress, and we drove to eat. On the ride there, she was strangely quiet.

Once inside the restaurant, she snapped out of it. While eating, she was asking questions again. I told her my story of how I ended up belonging to Bryan. She said she had never witnessed a girl giving a guy a blow job before. She said she had never been naked in front of a man twice her age before, either. I asked her if she liked it. She said she did that. It was so different than being with guys her age. She said she never felt like that before in her life. She described her sensation as thrilling and relaxed at the same time. She mentioned how Bryan talked; his tone of voice made her unable to stop, not that she wanted to. She said he could have asked her to do anything, and she would have done it. I told her that Bryan could talk a turtle out of its shell.

As we dined, I thought about how her story paralleled mine. She was so innocent in many ways. Not that I was just like her or as innocent when I met Bryan, but I could sense she was much like me. I worried that if she continued, she would look back at this moment as when her life turned course. I hoped she would see it as rewarding as I did. I was sure we would be good friends in the future.

She was excited to see Bryan again. I reminded her she needed to follow his instructions to see him again. She needed to be completely hairless below her head. I said Bryan demanded it, and I told her she did not want to disappoint him.

I had worried thoughts that I introduced Bryan to my eventual replacement.

Published 
Written by Gifan24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments