Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Weren't Prepared for Camping Chapter 7

"More benefits from a camping trek to the headlands"

13
4 Comments 4
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Having reached the Headland Look Out Observation Deck, they were all relaxing and enjoying the scenery. Sam was taking picturesque shots of Suzzie, Katie & Pat with the surrounding countryside as a stunning backdrop.

After ten minutes or so, the girls were keen to move on again and asked Sam to show them the spot that Tammy liked up here so much. Samantha smiled, saying, “Follow Me,” and led them down a little track and around quite a few bends in the track for a good five minutes before they cut through a very small opening in the tall undergrowth, amongst the rocky outcrop, and disappeared from site of anyone else who might be walking the track.

Telling them to keep quiet in case they disturbed someone in the amphitheatre, they walked another fifty to sixty meters along a forgotten pathway and came out up above an old Roman style theatre /emporium setting which had only two entry points into it - both over on the other side of the theatre.

It seemed that over the years people had outgrown or found other area's of interest, as this amphitheatre was now almost forgotten by the older visitors and seemed to only be used by the younger generation for their secret and sexual rendezvous.

Sam told the girls, “Quite often, if you bothered to come up here at night time, you would find couples or groups of couples using the theatre for their own amusement - sex parties and the like.”

Samantha then started telling the girls about the history of this location.

Looking around they could see that it was once, a beautiful garden that had now grown wild. Only the hardiest of the crops had survived. The cucumbers were quite rampant and a few tomato plants and a passion fruit vine were the only other surviving plants in the garden.

Samantha told the girls, “In her earlier years, Tammy would often stop in here on her walks to the headland and collect some of the vegetables, such as corn, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes and bring them back to the camp, leaving a small donation in the donation box over there.” pointing to a dilapidated wooden chest.

“Each little donation went towards the costs of maintaining the garden that a small group of dedicated people incurred,” Sam finished.

“But over the last nine or ten years, Tammy would come up here to pick the wild grown vegetables and secretively watch, unseen, whatever was going on in the amphitheatre below,” Sam added.

“This voyeuristic fascination was rewarded one day, about four or five years ago,” Sam explained, “As Tammy was up here collecting some vegetables when she heard some laughter down below in the amphitheatre.”

“It was not until the laughter got a little bit louder that she sneaked up to this bench seating area that we are now on, and hiding behind it looked down to where the laughter was coming from.”

“Down there, almost directly below us,” Sam pointed downwards into the ampitheatre, “She saw a group of about sixteen or eighteen young guys and girls (all about your age – in their early to late twenty’s) sitting in groups, playing cards and drinking plenty of wine. Probably helping some of them lose some inhibitions” Samantha suggested.

“The card games progressed to strip poker which led on to other activities amongst this group,” Sam continued, “Being a little bit younger then, (almost nineteen) Tammy was at that age where she was inquisitive and became captivated by what she was watching. She crept a little closer to the edge of her secret garden seat so that she could get a good look down at the activities unfolding below.”

“Clustered in six groups of four players, Tammy watched as one loser in each of the groups lost their hand of cards, and had to carry out a dare or remove an item of clothing.”

“Somehow I think this might have been where Tammy was educated in the variations of sex,” Sam told the girls.

“This particular group was quite adventurous and the challenges that they dared the losers was wide ranging.”

“When the losers’ had completed their tasks, they had to move to the next group in the circle of groups, a bit like musical chairs. In this way, any partners were very quickly separated, which brought out some wild and wicked fantasy’s to enact as they fulfilled the challenges amongst themselves.” Sam explained.

Sam said that Tammy had told her “The girls' challenges were much more daring than the guys.”

“It was not long before they were giving blow jobs, French kissing, inserting banana’s, carrots, toys, vibrators, necks of bottles and doing all sorts of crazy stuff.”

Sam said, that Tammy had told her, that she had watched wide eyed as one of the loser ladies was fulfilling a dare as she sat on top of one guy's cock, wanked on another guys cock and then leant forward to suck on a third cock as a fourth cock coated with a gel was inserted into her ‘Pinky little arse.`

“Tammy had told me that she was mesmerized and fascinated at how the girl kept the rhythm going with three cocks filling every orifice in her body.”

Sam continued, “Then the group re-assembled again and all the losers had to play a round of poker, with all the winners standing around the circle watching and cheering the game on.

The two hapless losers of the losers’ group – which happened to be one guy and one girl - had their wrists’ tied up to one of the beams above their heads, and their legs were spread-eagled apart and bound to the uprights that held the beams.”

“Now all the remaining losers’ of the losers’ group, had to lick and suck the tit’s and pussy’s and cocks and any other erogenous zone of the two loser losers bodies until they had made the tied up looser's orgasm.”

“What made it more interesting for Tammy,” Sam said, “Was that they were only allowed to lick, suck, prod or poke each of the losers’ for fifteen seconds in turn, and then move to the next loser – like musical chairs without the music.”

“After the two tied up losers had climaxed and blown or sprayed their juices over the recipients, the winners' group attended to the rest of the losers group in similar fashion.” Sam continued with, “Sometimes when one of the looser ladies had her mouth full of cock or pussy the other winners’ in the group would insert a carrot or corn stick or banana gently up the “sucking losers’” cunt hole and/or anal passage, and begin to fuck them until they were spent.”

Sam said, “Tammy said she watched as one of the losers was being brought to the peak of a climax by one of the winner's who had been anally fucking a cock sucking loser girl with a carrot for about a minute or so when he pulled the fruit out of her arse and replaced it with his cock and continued fucking her with abandon until he blew his load deep inside her arse.”

“And that girl was pushing her arse back onto the losers’ cock as hard as she could every time he pushed his hard cock inside her, letting out an increasingly load moan with each thrust,” Sam emphasized.

“Tammy said this loser got a roar of approval, as the cock she was sucking sprung from her mouth and erupted jizzm all over her face, through her hair and over her tits, about the same time as the cock up her arse blew its load,” Sam continued.

“Tammy told me,” Sam said, “That she thought that both the losers had climaxed at about the same time, but she could not be too sure of that as she had been rubbing her own clit and poking her fingers and then inserting a cob of corn up inside her pussy and bringing herself up to an orgasm."

Sam said, “Tammy said she had been playing with one of the larger corn cobs that she had picked from the garden, and had been pumping this into her wet cunt, as she watched the cock spurt cum over the face and hair of the loser lady, which took Tammy right over the top with a mind blowing voyeuristic orgasm.”

Pat watched the body language of the two girls as their arousal became more evident from the picture story that Sam was painting.

The stimulating effect it was having on the girls was evident by their puffy tits and their swollen lips.

They both now had a hand in their crotch’s and were gently rubbing their mounds and spreading their lips with their fingers, exciting their clits in smooth circular motions.

Pat loved the sight of the girl's tits’ swollen and puffed up around the nipples giving such a visual signal of their state of excitement.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

God, it made his cock go hard and spasm as he imagined fornicating all over them. He could only hope that he would be the recipient of their impending orgasms with one of them sitting on his face and giving him a good shower of their sweet cunt juices.

Moving quietly over to the cucumber patch, Pat selected three of the longer, firm, medium sized fruit and then placed them beside each of the girls, as Samantha carried on with the story.

Sam picked up her cucumber to emphasise some of the activities of this group and as she did so, so did both Katie and Suzzie. They had subconsciously and instinctively wrapped their hands around the cucumbers that Pat had left by their sides. They were soon rubbing them over their own swollen pussy lips, and down into their wet, wet, pussy passages.

This part of the story must have really gotten Katie and Suzzie up over an edge as they were poking the cucumbers up their own soaking wet fannies as if they were the only one’s there, oblivious to the fact that both Pat and Sam sat there watching them masturbate.

Katie, being the more outgoing and adventurous of the two girls, removed the slippery cucumber out of her cunt, moved her bum forward a little and after transferring some of her cunt juices to her little pinky arse hole she began pushing the smaller end of the cucumber up her own arse.

Suzzie saw this and removing her own cucumber from her dripping tunnel, she handed it to Pat whilst she then got Katie to lie down on the bench so that she could straddle Katie’s face with her own wet cunt.

Facing each other's pussy’s, sitting in the 69 position, she took hold of the cucumber that Katie’s was working and started pumping it in and out of Katie’s arse hole harder and harder until Katie had her first ever anal climax.

Suzzie was so turned on, that her own juices started to flow down her spasming channel and saturated Katie’s face and hair.

Katie was not able to swallow the flood of cum juices flowing from Suzzie’s cunt, so, unfortunately, Pat missed out on his shower!

So as not to miss out on some action, Samantha got Suzzie off of Katie’s face and had Suzzie lie on top of her in a 69 position, and the two of them ate each other out, both climaxing together almost uncontrollably.

Pat moved in to take over attending to Katie where Suzzie had left off, by pulling the cucumber out of Katie’s arse, getting her to turn over and get on her hands and knees doggie style, with tits hanging down and swinging beneath her. Moving in behind Katie, Pat spread some gel around her head of his swollen cock and received a lot less resistance than he had anticipated, he pushed his well lubricated and very rock hard head of his cock slowly into Katie’s virginal arse.

With patience and a little more force, Pat felt his cock push past her tight sphincter muscle and started to pump smoothly in and out of her cock hungry anal passage.

Katie was finger fucking herself with a passion as Pat started to really fuck her, creating so many new sensations with his hard cock and balls as they thumped against her clit. He pushed deeper and deeper into her back passage, bring her to a climax that was so different to her usual cunt fucking climaxes.  Pat had reached around grabbing both of her swinging puffy tits - cupping them in the palms of his hands - and firmly tweaking her stiff nipples feeling the get harder and harder in response.

He then pulled, gently but firmly, on the nipple chain causing Katie to feel more electric charges pulsing through her upper body right down to her toes causing an unprecedented explosive orgasm better than anything she had ever had before or could ever have imagined having this good again.

With Pat giving Katie a really good arse fucking - Katie’s orgasm was so strong that both Suzzie and Sam stopped eating pussy, and watched Katie‘s spasms of ecstasy erupting as they watched Pat’s cock pumping in and out of her arse, then blow his load deep inside her. Then slowly the two of them collapsed onto the bench.

Pat had what he said was, one of his strongest orgasms in a long time, dumping a good sized load of cum deep inside Katies' tight anal passage. He had kept his cock buried as deep as it could go, for as long as he could before it inevitably started to wilt.

It was just a little less than a couple of minutes before Pat’s limp cock slid out of Kattie’s arse and just hung like a wilted flower beside her cheeks.

Suzzie and Sam watched as a steady stream of cum began to drain out of Katie’s spent body and down in the direction of her quivering pussy lips, as they lay collapsed on the bench seats, spent but satisfied.

Nobody had any energy left to move.

 

To be continued …
 

 

 

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments