Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rules

"From Husband to Cuckold to Property"

39
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"Well, my lover and I have become quite close over these last several months. He is single, good-looking, and an alpha male. One night, when he walked me to my car, I turned around to say goodnight, he leaned in and kissed me. It was a long and lingering kiss. He also grabbed one of my breasts, and I have never felt such a sexual energy in my life before. That one kiss got me so wet, and my head was spinning. I knew I had to have him.

We agreed to take next Friday afternoon off and go back to his place. That afternoon, for the first time in my life, I was manhandled, and I loved it. Not only did I love it, I discovered that I was capable of having both a vaginal orgasm as well as a clitoral orgasm. Plus, I squirted all over my lover. I had never squirted before in my life. My lover told me it was a 'female ejaculation.' Everything was so intense, and I just laid there, spent, for a good fifteen minutes. It was then I realized what I had been missing in our relationship. I'll be right back," Angela said as she made her way to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine.

When Angela returned to the living room, she asked, "Do you want me to keep going?"

I shook my head 'Yes.'

"Very well. I thought about sharing my newly found sexual awakening with you. However, after much thought, I knew this was something that couldn't be taught. Besides, I didn't want to give you step-by-step instructions on how to please me. So, I just remained silent and enjoyed my afternoon hookups. But guilt finally got the better of me and I knew I would have to make changes in my life if I was going to be truly happy. That is when I decided to come clean with you about the relationship." She took a long pause as she sipped her wine. "What are you thinking, boy?"

"I don't know what to think. I know I love you and I know I want to make you happy. I don't want to lose you, my love. If this is the relationship you want with me, then I will somehow learn to accept it," I said with sadness.

"Great, wait five minutes and then come into the bedroom," Angela instructed.

When I entered the bedroom, the lamp light was low, and Angela was naked with her legs spread wide. "I need at least one more orgasm before I fall asleep, and I want you to taste our juices." I crawled between her legs and gave her two orgasms. After her orgasms, she saw I was hard as a rock. "I can tell you are enjoying our new relationship. So, tell me, boy, is that correct? Never mind, your body tells me you are. Now come cuddle with me and let's get some sleep."

Once again, I didn't sleep very well. I was trying to process these unfamiliar feelings and why I was still here. I know I should leave my cheating wife but there was a certain attraction to my new wife persona. I figured out that I would give this new relationship and chance and see where it went. As Angela said, I am free to leave anytime I want.

Saturday when I woke up, I headed for the kitchen to make some coffee. Angela was already up, and the coffee was made.

"Today is your big day," she said all giddy and cheery. "Do you know what I think would be hot when we have sex?"

"And what would that be, my love?" I replied.

"I'll tell you after you have your coffee and have a chance to wake up. In the meantime, what's new with you?"

We engaged in idle chit-chat, and I was on pins and needles and wanted to know what Angela would find "hot" in the bedroom.

When I finished my coffee and filled up my coffee cup, Angela smiles big and said sheepishly, "I think it would be so hot that before you cum, you ask me for my permission. Don't you think that would be so hot?"

"Wait, what?" I said, a little taken aback.

"Don't you think little boys should have to ask for permission for things they want? You do want to be a good boy, don't you?" Angela asked.

"Well, yes I do, my love," I said questionably.

"Let me put it in another way. If you want to have sex with me, you will ask for permission before you cum. Have I made myself clear?" Angela said sternly.

"Yes, my love."

"When you are ready to enter me, I want you off my body and then ask for permission to enter. I will guide you in. I only want 'tiny' touching me. Plus, you will only be allowed twenty-five strokes to get off. I think this is an appropriate way to reward you, don't you agree with me, boy?"

In my head, I was thinking, is she for real? But all I could do was say, "Yes, my love."

"Good, I have some errands to run. While I am out, I want you to be a good boy, and I left you a few chores to do while I am out. When we get back, we will talk some more. I do love you. I hope you know that."

"I hope so my love." The chore list was simple. Change the sheet, vacuum the floors, sweep, and mop the linoleum floors, and clean the bathroom. I sent Angela a text asking, "What time should I expect you back?" and got no response.

Angela returned home around 1:30 in the afternoon. "I need you to sit on the couch while I inspect the chores, I gave you to do." She spent around fifteen minutes when she shouted out, "Boy, come join me at the kitchen table." After I sat at the kitchen table, Angela said, "I am sure these last two weeks have been a confusing time for you. I am sure your brain is saying one thing while your body is saying something else. Am I on the right track?"

I felt embarrassed, but I shook my head in agreement.

"I think I know you better than you know yourself. A couple of months ago, my co-worker gave me a book called 'Real Women Don't Do Housework.' After reading the book, I agree with the book. The book gave me a chance to realize that many of the desires I have been suppressing are normal desires for women like me.

"Like what kind of desires are you talking about?" I inquired.

"A desire to be in a FLR, or a "Female Lead Relationship. One where I would wear the pants in the family," Angela informed me.

We sat silently for a few minutes while I tried to process what she was saying. "Why on earth would you think that a FLR would benefit us and how would that work," I asked.

"First off, I feel that I make better decisions than you do. Second, we would save time by not having endless debates over stupid stuff. And third, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you are more of a follower than a leader. I see this in our relationship, I see this with your friends, and I hear this when you talk about your job. I'm thinking that we should try FLR for a trial month, just to see if this is something that we both want and need. What do you think?" Angela asked.

AmyRare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyRare

We sat in silence for a few minutes while I pondered on what to say. All of this was new to me. "So how would something like this work?" I asked.

"Hold on, I'll be right back." Angela left the room, went into our computer room, and returned with a piece of paper. "I think we should start with 10 easy and simple rules for this new relationship. Remember, it's just for a month," Angela stated. "I want you to hear all the rules at one time and then we can discuss them. Do you agree?"

"Yes, my love," I replied.

"Great. I also think that we should make our relationship more formal so you will always know your place. Rule number one: I want you to stop saying 'my love' and start calling me 'Madam'. You should start every sentence with 'Madam, may I please’ and fill in the blank. Regardless of if I say 'yes' or 'no' you are to reply, 'Thank you, Madam'. When I give you a directive, you are to reply, 'Thank you Madam' or "Madam, I don't understand?

"Rule number two: Unless you are cold or we have company, you are always to be nude and hairless. Plus, you are never allowed to be behind a closed door in this house unless I am in the room with you.

"Rule number three: Going forward, you will be responsible for all the cooking, grocery shopping, and keeping the house clean. We will have two clothes hampers. One for you to do the laundry and another one for my delicate clothes. I will take care of the delicate clothes.  I will put up on the refrigerator a four-week schedule. You will have daily, weekly, and monthly chores. After you have completed the chore, put a red check mark next to the chore completed.

"You need to check the schedule every morning because you will never know when something has been added or subtracted. The first schedule was straightforward. Every Monday, Laundry. Every Tuesday, Clean the bathroom and dust. Every other Wednesday, Clean out the fridge. Every Thursday, vacuum, mop floors, and dust. Every Saturday, gas, and clean Madam's car plus yard work. Every fourth Monday, change the sheet. Every ninety days, clean the stove."

Little did I know that three months later, the chore list would triple.

"Rule number four: Going forward, you are not allowed to masturbate or initiate sex with me. When I am pleased with your performance, you will be allowed to have sex with me. Let me remind you, I will have other lovers, but I am the only one you are allowed to have sex with unless otherwise instructed by me…and unfortunately for you, that is never going to happen.

"Rule number five: The first thing you do every morning is when I am in the shower, I want you to make a pot of coffee, make the bed, and clean my room. Anything that is on the bed is to be put away and anything on the floor goes into the hamper. When I get out of the shower, I expect a cup of coffee on my nightstand. You are to leave me alone while I make myself ready for the day. When I come out of the bedroom, then we can engage in conversation.

"Rule number six: You are never to ask, 'Where have you been' or 'Where are you going' or 'What time should I expect your home.' However, I am to always know your whereabouts. I have changed the password on my phone, and I know your password. I also put a tracker on your phone so I will always know your whereabouts.

"Rule number seven: When we go out together, either I will drive, and you sit in the passenger seat, or you will drive, and I will sit in the back behind the passenger seat. You will always get my car door.

"Rule number eight: I will text you when I should be walking through the door. When I walk in the door, you are to be on your knees by the front door, your head bowed and your hands behind your back. You are to remain in that position until I snap my fingers. At that time, you are to approach me and say, 'Welcome home, Madam.'

"Rule number nine: When we go out in public, I always want you standing/sitting on my left side. This way, you will know your place in private and public.

"Rule number ten: Since you look like a little boy, and I will be treating you like a little boy; you will be punished like a little boy for when you displease me. You will be placed over my lap, and you will be paddled like a little boy. I will never set you up for failure, you will do that on your own. Is there anything we need to discuss about these rules?"

I felt like I was in grade school and in the principal's office. I have no idea why, but I was so hard. "It appears you have given this a lot of thought, Madam."

"Yes, I have. I've been thinking about this for a couple of months now. I finally know what I want and need to be truly fulfilled as a woman," Angela informed me.

"So please explain to me what you want and need so I can better understand you."

"Once again, not to hurt your feelings but to help you understand, I need to be dominant outside the bedroom but submissive inside the bedroom. Unfortunately, you cannot do both. Which means, there will be other men in our lives. Can you understand my wants, needs and desires?"

"What if I can't do this?" I asked.

"Then you will have to leave," Angela said matter-of-factly.

I was stunned and speechless.

"Look, this is something I want, and I need. If you're not willing, it is my understanding that there are a ton of men out there ready and willing to serve in a FLR. I want you to be my partner in this because you have my heart. But if you cannot or will not be a part of this, I will understand." Angela stated.

A good five minutes passed by, "It's just for a month?"

"Yes, just to see if it is a good fit for us," Angela promised.

"Very well, I'm willing."

"You will what?" Angela asked.

"I am willing to try it for a month, Madam."

To be continued. Hopefully, the next chapter in the next 5-7 days.

Published 
Written by pussywhipped57
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments