Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beginning

"From Husband, to Cuckold, to Property"

57
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The definition of ‘love’ is: an intense feeling of deep affection. You might be asking yourself as you read my story, why didn’t I just walk away? The answer is a simple one: ‘I’d rather live in her world than live without her in mine.”"

Angela and I are both in our mid-thirties and we are both HWP. Angela is 5’6 and I’m 5’8. Many people had told us that we make a good-looking couple. Angela and I had been together for about two and a half years when our relationship went from being equal to a ‘FLR’. (Female Led Relationship) The beginning of the end started May 23rd, 2023.

It was a Friday afternoon when I got home from work. My wife Angela was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking her tea.

“We need to talk,” she informed me.

“About what?” I inquired.

“Whether we stay together or split up.”

It was like I just got slapped very hard in the face. I thought we were the perfect happily married couple. “I don’t understand. Is there something I’ve done that has made you unhappy in our marriage?”

“No, it’s something I’ve done.” I could tell Angela was trying to get up the courage and put it all out on the table. She took a deep breath and said, “I’ve been having an affair with one of my co-workers and I don’t want to keep lying to you.”

I slowly sat down in a chair across from Angela and just stared at her in disbelief. A good five minutes later, Angela said, “Well, are you going to say something?”

“I don’t know what to say or how to react,” I replied.

“Let me put it like this. If you stay, I will keep on having the affair and I will be totally open and honest with you about this. However, if you do decide to stay, you are not allowed to have sex with another woman. I know it doesn’t sound fair, but the thought of you with another woman is unbearable. Catching you with another woman will be the end of our relationship. (after a long pause) Say something,” she demanded.

All I could do was to grab my car keys and walk out the door. Saturday morning, I returned to an empty house to grab some clothes. By Monday morning I hadn’t heard anything from Angela, so I sent her a text asking her to meet me at Bully’s for drinks and dinner. Bully’s is our favorite pub.

She met me at 6 o'clock and after we got our beers, Angela goes, “So what have you decided?”

“First, I would like to know why?”

“First, I would like to say is, I love you very much. Outside of the bedroom, you are amazing. Your attentive, sweet, thoughtful, caring, charming and you are what every girl dreams of in a man. However, you have these same qualities in the bedroom and too many times I feel like I’m having sex with a girl. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings, but it’s very hard for me to climax when we have sex.” After a long pause, she continued hesitantly,  “Your average length, slim in girth and you cum so quickly that many times you are leaving me hanging. I need a stud in the bedroom who can manhandle me and that’s just not you honey. I do love you and I don’t want you to leave. I feel that we can have a very good life together, just not in the bedroom.”

She was right about the bedroom, and I always felt guilty about cumming too quickly. Angela was so hot and sexy; I just couldn’t help myself. “So, who are you having an affair with?” I asked.

“You don’t need to know who he is,” Angela informed me. “What you do need to know is if you decide to stay, there will be a few changes in our relationship.” She took out her phone and showed me a picture of a man’s erect cock next to a coke can. “This is what I’ve been fucking. This is a cock, and you have a little dick. If you were me, which organ would you want to be inside you?”

Since she put it like that, I could see her point. She went on to say, “If you decide to stay, the first change I want to make in our relationship is that I want you hairless from the neck down. Since you have a little dick like a boy, I want you to look like a boy. The second change I want to make is that when you have sex with me, it should be a reward for you. I’ve given up on expecting you to please me in the bedroom. So, the happier you make me, the more rewarded you will be.” Another long pause, “So, are you going to stay or is our relationship over?”

“I need time to think about this.”

When our dinner arrived, we just ate in silence. I had so many thoughts and emotions going through my mind. After we finished our meal, I paid our tab and left. I thought about for a week and realized that I loved Angela too much to leave her. I sent Angela a text stating that I was coming home to stay.

When I got home that night, Angela got off the sofa and gave me a big kiss and hug. “I’m so happy you decided to stay. This makes me very happy. Like I said before, I believe we can have a very good life together. So, take off your clothes so I can see what my boy looks like naked.” she instructed.

“I haven’t done the hair removal yet. I was hoping we could negotiate this.”

Angela took a deep breath and said cautiously, “This is non-negotiable.” Angela replied. Then her expression transformed, and she said in an authoritarian manner, “Either go shave or get your stuff and get out.” I could tell by the look on her face that she wasn’t joking. “Look, I told you there was going to be changes in our relationship. I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and I haven’t been very happy. It might seem selfish, but I am going to start putting my wants and needs first. (a short pause) I do deserve to be happy, don’t I?”

“Of course you do, my love.”

“Then what are you waiting for?”

I headed to the bathroom to jump in the shower and made myself hairless. After my shower, I went back to the living room to present myself for Angela’s inspection. For some unknown reason, I had an erection. After Angela’s inspection, Angela said, “I love what I am seeing. From now on, I will address you as ‘boy’ and this, pointing to my dick, will be called ‘tiny’. Since you displeased me by showing up without following my instructions, don’t expect any sex for a week. From now on, I hope for your sake, you need to start putting my needs and happiness first in your life. Don’t you agree?” she asked.

“Yes, my love. I do agree.” I turned around to get dressed when Angela asked, “Where are you going?”

“To get dressed,” I replied.

Tia_Meow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tia_Meow

“You know, I really like seeing you like this. Seeing you like this is really making me horny. One thing you can do to make me happy is to go down on me and give me at least three orgasms, don’t you agree?” she asked.

“Yes, me love,” I replied.

Angela took off her pants and panties, sat on the edge of the couch, and spread her legs. I got down on my knees and began going down on her. After I gave her three orgasms, I got up and I was rock hard. As I started to put my dick inside her, she took her right foot and pushed me backwards. “Did I not make myself clear that you won’t get to have sex with me for a week? You must earn your release and your denial for a week is because you didn’t do as you were instructed. Oh, and another thing, no jerking off either!”

After Angela put her pants back on, Angela added, “It’s your turn to cook tonight, and I’m starving.” Angela said it with a smile.

Angela and I have an agreement: when one cooks, the other one does the dishes. Trying to get on Angela’s good side, I volunteered to do the dishes that night. For the rest of the night, we just sat and watched TV. When it was time for bed, Angela put on her nightgown and then went to my drawer and took out my pajamas and then threw them in the trash. “You won’t be needing these anymore, will you, boy?”

“I guess not, my love,” I replied. I didn’t sleep very well that night. I did get up out of bed four times to jack off. I can’t believe how horny I was by Angela's assertiveness.

The next morning, when Angela was in the shower, I made the bed. My thought process was maybe Angela wouldn’t deny me sex for a week if I could show her my willingness to try to make her happy. After Angela got dressed, she came into the kitchen to discover that I had also made coffee and I was in the process of making breakfast.

“Wow, I am really impressed. What has gotten into you?” Angela asked.

“To tell you the truth, my love, I didn’t sleep very well last night. I don’t know what got into you, but I think I like the new you. You seem to be more confident, more self-assured and I’m realizing the old saying, ‘happy wife, happy life.’ Perhaps I have taken you for granted lately and that is going to change starting today.” I explained.

“Really? Hearing this really makes me happy.” She then came over to me and kissed me while her hand brought my dick to attention. “Wow, I see ‘tiny’ is excited also.” She then went to the kitchen table as I brought her breakfast.

The rest of the week I didn’t jack off and Angela periodically would tease me and make it frustrating for me. However, I was required to give Angela oral orgasms every night that week. After I satisfied her, she would say, “Wow, I really needed that. Think how good it's gonna feel when you get to cum Saturday.”

All I could do was reply, "Yes, my love.”

Thursday at work, I received a text from Angela stating, “I will be home late tonight. Be a good boy and just make dinner for yourself tonight.”

I replied, “Not a problem, what time should I expect you?” I did not get a response. Around 8:30 that night, my phone rang, and it was Angela calling. I answered, "Yes, my love?” All I could hear was my wife saying, “Yes, fuck me. Fuck me harder!” And then she shouted out an orgasm louder than I have ever heard.

After their heavy breathing subsided, Angela said, “Wow, I really needed a good fucking. Oh, and I told my pencil-dick husband about us but not your name. There is no way he has ever given me orgasms the way you have. I truly do like our arrangement.”

“So, your husband is good with you fucking other men?” the guy asked.

“Not really. However, I did give him the option of leaving or staying. I told him if he stayed, I would be seeing my lover from time to time. You always give me earth-shattering orgasms, which I desperately need. My husband does not believe in foreplay, and it doesn’t take much to for him cum. Believe it or not, I’ve made two changes to our relationship. First, I had him shave all his body hair off because I want him to look like a little boy and his new term of endearment is just ‘boy.’ Second, since he is not hung very well, I refer to his little dick as ‘tiny’. Isn’t that cute?”

“It’s adorable. (pause) I kinda feel bad for the guy, Angela,” her lover replied.

“And get this,” Angela went on to say, “Why? If he can’t satisfy me in the bedroom, why should he be allowed satisfaction?” Angela replied sadly. “I’m seriously thinking that his orgasms should be in the form of a reward for him. “God knows that ‘tiny’ hasn’t satisfied me in months and truthfully, I’ve given up all hope that ‘tiny’ will ever be able to satisfy me, especially since your cock has stretched me out and filled me up.”

Her lover just burst out in uncontrollable laughter. “I am glad that I can make you feel like a woman by reaching places your husband could never reach. However, you must know how tight you are for me, right?”

“Absolutely lover. Oh, I forgot to tell you the best part of our new relationship. Now I always keep him nude in the house. I also told him that he wasn’t allowed to have sex with me or jack off for a week. You should see ‘tiny’ getting hard every now and then from being denied. It’s so cute! Plus, the longer he is denied, when ‘tiny’ gets hard, I can see precum starting to ooze out,” Angela added. There was a chuckle from her lover and then the phone went dead.

Did she butt dial me or was this intentional? I’ve never heard Angela make suggestions in the bedroom or let me know I wasn’t satisfying her sexually. Do I confront her about the phone call or keep this my own little secret? But I did know from the phone call that Angela was going to expect me to be nude when she did get home.

Angela got home a little after 10:30 that night. “Oh, you’re still up?”

“Yes, my love.”

“Were you a good boy tonight?” Angela inquired.

“Yes, my love.”

“Did you enjoy my phone call tonight?” Angela asked.

A wave of embarrassment and humiliation wash over me. “Why did you not ever tell me that I was not satisfying you in the bedroom? If I had known, I would have tried harder.”

“Truthfully?”

“Yes, my love. We always promised to be completely honest with each other. I’m a big boy and I believe I can handle the truth.”

“Very well,” Angela said. She thought for a minute about the best way to tell me the truth. She finally said…

To be continued. Hopefully, next chapter in the next 5-7 days.

Published 
Written by pussywhipped57
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments