Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Idea

"Chapter V Postmortem"

44
10 Comments 10
984 Views 984
1.1k words 1.1k words

When Jane told Frank her plan to leave some clothes at his place so she wouldn’t have to jump out of bed at “0-dark-thirty” to run home and dress for work, he was delighted. He saw it as one step nearer to his goal of monopolizing her. He gave her his spare house key and shopped for her favorite breakfast cereal.

He vividly remembered their romantic days in Jamaica with no schedules. They were free to loll around in bed in the mornings and have sex any time. She seemed to have forgotten her husband back home.

One great thing about nurses is that they aren’t squeamish about bodily fluids or functions. He and Jane could curl up after sex and go to sleep practically glued together with cum.

He loved waking in the morning with her warm body beside him, redolent of the aroma of their sex. He always woke with a raging hard-on and a full bladder. She would roll onto her side, kiss him, then lay her head on his shoulder and rest her hand on his chest.

Then her hand would lightly roam over his body, down his abdomen to his thighs and under his balls. She never directly touched his cock, she merely traveled around it, accidently grazing it as she tickled his taint or cradled his ball sack.

His cock jumped and sent intense signals to his head begging to be held. When he couldn’t take anymore, he reached for it. That was usually her signal to put her lips over its head and give him relief. Then she might straddle him and make him lick her aromatic pussy before sitting on his cock. She was totally uninhibited.

After an intense ejaculation, made almost painful by his need to piss, he would rush to the en suite. One morning as he faced the toilet she came up behind him, reached around him and aimed his stream into the bowl. His cock was half hard again before he finished peeing.

Another time, she was sitting on the john when he came in to piss. She spread her legs and told him to let go. His aim was not perfect. She didn’t mind; they jumped into the shower together, and she made him lick her pissy pussy before he bent her over and fucked her.

Early one morning, she dragged him out to the water’s edge and held him while he pissed into the ocean. They were Adam and Eve for a week.

Jane didn’t tell John about wanting to leave clothes at Frank's right away. She was determined to make their life together better than it had ever been. She cuddled with him in the mornings, she pampered him at night, initiating sex frequently and lavishing praise on his performance.

In the beginning, after she and Frank got together, John had given her wonderful orgasms, not only orally, but she seemed able then to cum on his cock too. Coming home to him with her pussy dripping Frank’s cum was erotic in the extreme for them both.

But since they returned from Jamaica, it did not seem to work anymore; he was insecure and listless. She, too, couldn’t work up real sexual energy. In desperation, she even begged off the next time Frank texted her for sex. She was determined to demonstrate her love for John.

EmmaStewart
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaStewart

The guilt for her infidelity was eating her up. She truly felt like she had cheated on John. She had to stop seeing Frank. In true nurselike fashion, she decided to rip the band-aid off quickly; she could not wean herself off gently, and John wouldn't wait.

The next week, she got to Frank’s place before him, bearing a fifth of his favorite Scots whiskey, and prepared dinner for them. When he arrived, she kissed him ardently and immediately dropped to her knees and took out his cock.

She really loved handling his junk before he became fully hard. Lifting his tumescent tool and sliding the sheath back from its head always made her pussy ache and start flowing. It was truly the prettiest cock she had ever seen.

In fact, he was the prettiest man she had ever seen. His brown skin practically glowed, his muscles were visible but smoothed over by a thin layer of fat making him touchable in the extreme.

His lips were soft and kissable, and he used them and his tongue like an artist. You could fall into his deep brown eyes. No wonder women became enthralled with him.

“I’m going to suck your cock until I make you cum, then I’m going to feed you to build up your stamina because I want you to fuck me all night. This will be our last time together; I can not continue to put the horns on John. We have to stop seeing each other.” She took him in her mouth and worked her magic on his member.

Frank did not react strongly because he was sure she couldn’t stay away. “I’ll miss you while you are gone but hang onto the key; you’ll be back. You know the saying, once you go black… Your husband can’t begin to give you what I do. I guess I'll have t find a pretty young nurse to keep me warm for you. Do you know one?”

Jane did feel a pang of jealous sadness, but she was resolute: “Fuck him, he can find his own nurse; the most important person in my life needs me, and needs me totally.”

They did spend much of the night making love, and she almost relented and let Frank fuck her ass, but she had never let John do that, so it was off limits to him too.

Although she was tired and sore at work the next day, she felt a lightness as she went about her tasks. She almost called her husband to suggest that they go to a nice restaurant to celebrate, but decided to wait and give him the news at home after work.

Later that evening, Jane understood how completely she had failed John. The bottle of Nitroglycerin tablets told the story: John’s trust in her was so eroded that he couldn’t tell her that he had developed a serious heart condition.

He bore that burden alone rather than lean on her. In a sense, he died of a broken heart.

The next day, she mailed Frank’s key back to him and began looking for job opportunities in other cities.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments