Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Idea

"Chapter II Reality"

56
18 Comments 18
871 Views 871
2.9k words 2.9k words

The next morning I awoke to an empty bed and the smell of bacon cooking. I rose and peeked into the kitchen. There was my wife in her nursing scrubs at the stove. She turned and said, “Grab a quick shower; breakfast is almost ready.”

We generally each make our own breakfast. This must be a sop to my bruised ego. I didn’t have time to shower and shave so I poured a cup of coffee and just sat down at the kitchen table in the same spot Frank had yesterday. Nobody spoke.

After a few minutes, Jane set a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast before me, then kissed the top of my head. “I’m running late; see you tonight,” she said as she picked up her purse and left.

Wow! That was not the wake-up that I was hoping for. My jaw dropped. I started to go after her, but what I wanted to discuss wasn’t a two minute drill. Better to let her go and talk later. That’s when I remembered her telling me to invite Frank to dinner tonight. Uh oh.

As I was dressing for work, my phone buzzed with a text. At first, I thought it must be Jane apologizing for her abruptness. Nope: “Everything good? Frank.” I wasn’t prepared to deal with him just yet so I made no response and went to work.

I didn’t see Frank when I got there so I texted him, “Yeah, I guess. J wants you to cum for dinner tonight.” Not the most friendly text, I guess. I struggled through the day with my mind elsewhere much of the time. I did not see Frank.

Jane was home when I arrived, being her usual efficient self, putting fresh linens on the bed and in the bathroom, wearing an old sweatshirt and shorts, barefoot. Damn, she looked good; as usual, her long, slim legs drove me wild. She hugged and kissed me and asked after my day.

“My day was long and packed full of scary sexual images. How was yours?” The sarcasm was not subtle.

“The ER was packed all day. I had no time to daydream. Did you talk to Frank?” Her facial expression was all business.

“No, I texted your invite to him. When are we going to talk about what happened yesterday?”

Jane’s look was implacable. "I think we should wait for Frank.”

I nearly exploded. How in hell could this normally reasonable, sane woman be so obtuse? “This is about you and me and possibly our marriage. Frank is not part of this marriage!”

Suddenly here was Head ER Nurse Jane setting me straight: “Well, he is now; you brought him into it when you sent him to seduce me. And he did a bang-up job of it. He’s your friend, so he should be here.”

I needed a drink. I went to the bar and poured a whiskey. Jane followed me. She put her arms around me and laid her head on my back.

“May I have one?” Her voice was less shrill. I put ice in a second glass and poured. “I apologize for being so confrontational; it’s just that this situation has me buffaloed. I was hoping that the three of us could have an amicable and civil talk about where we are and where to go from here. I see that I was wrong. But John, I’m still your loving wife and intend to remain so.”

“So, my level-headed wife, who thinks all this BBC stuff is nonsense, has had her eyes opened. I take it this is not a one-off for you. Is Frank on board with you on this?”

As I asked this, I realized that I really didn’t want to hear the answer. I turned to face her. Her facial expression became tender, affectionate, and maybe a little pitying.

She quietly told me, “I’m pretty sure he is not done with me; and I know I don’t want to be done with him. This may be hard for you to hear, but yesterday was the greatest sex of my life, bar none. You played an important part in it but, as you know, I have never orgasmed like that before.” She actually blushed.

“It was mind boggling. I would never forgive myself if I didn’t try to feel that again. How this all shakes out in the long run is largely up to you but I think an occasional romp with him or with you both would improve my personality enormously.” She took my face in her hands and kissed me. “I love you very much, you know.” I was not really feeling the love. Then the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” she said and literally ran to answer it. I turned the corner just in time to watch her wrap her arms around Frank and kiss him. “Christ, she’s in love with him. 24 hours ago he was a casual acquaintance; now she is practically fucking him before he gets in the door.

It was a stab to my heart, partly because they looked so good together. I was reminded that she is ten years younger than me and beautiful; more his contemporary than mine.

At least Frank had the sense to look ill at ease.He approached me and extended his hand. I shook it, saying, "Well, my friend, you seem to have turned my wife every way but loose. You rode her hard and put her away wet, as the cowboys say. It looks as if she’s yours for the taking.”

“Are you upset with me, John? You have a beautiful and exciting wife. Any man would give his best effort to make love with her. I can’t apologize for that.” The bastard had me there. She is very special in so many ways. “I was hoping that it excited you in a good way, but your face says otherwise.”

Jane came to stand beside us. She turned to Frank and told him, “I screwed up yesterday and today by not making sure that my husband felt loved totally by me.”

Oh sure, she doesn’t want me to make a fuss.”

She turned to face me, still addressing him. “I carelessly thought he knew it, but I see that a situation like this calls for extraordinary reinforcement. I’m a novice at this hot wife game. I will try not make that mistake again.” Frank turned back to me.

"John, my friend, if this is too much for you, I will willingly back off and be happy with what has already taken place. It was truly a great experience. But your friendship is important to me. I think Jane understands that.” He looked questioningly at her.

After a prolonged silence, she spoke, “I know your friendship is important, as is our marriage. But I like to think that both are strong enough, and we have enough love for each other to allow for special circumstances.”

Strong love for Frank? Already? We must have gone to a parallel universe or something.”

She looked me in the eye and said, “John, I am not going to be wooed away from you. I love you with all my heart and soul, but not all of my body. Please, may I have an occasional night of sex with Frank, and I hope, often with you both?” She laid her hand on my forearm tenderly.

I could never refuse her anything if she really wanted it; and I guess that this is one of those things. But I couldn’t be entirely altruistic. I said, “So your pussy belongs to Frank now, I guess.”

“No. My pussy belongs to me and I have discovered a new way that it can bring me great pleasure. It has been pleasuring you for all these years, can I now join in the fun? You remember that we recently came together?”

In our social life, Jane has always been the prime mover; where she went, I followed. Otherwise we would have no social life. This situation hasn’t changed that. The consumate hostess came out. “Won’t you offer your friend a drink?” she asked, then she took his hand to lead him into the den.

Frank hung back, looking at me. “What’s it going to be John? As far as I’m concerned, we are either all in or I’m out. I’m not in love with Jane, I’m in lust with her, but there are many fish in the sea.”

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

My first instinct was to take offense for Jane, defend her honor, but he was right to downplay any love-like feelings between them. “Let’s see where she wants this to go,” I replied.

I went to the kitchen for his drink. I could hear their murmurs from the other room. I decided to take my time to let the have a few moments alone together. I began to imagine them in there kissing and fondling, and good old “John Thomas” started to salute.

To my disappointment, when I entered Jane was sitting in my recliner and Frank was on the sofa, “You’re in my chair,” I said to her with fake gruffness as I handed the drink to him. She rose and sat next to Frank. There commenced an awkward silence.

“Well, I guess as the central figure in this fiasco, I should start this meeting,” she patted the sofa cushion next to her and said, “John would you come sit here?” She slid nearer to Frank, making room for me on her other side.

She then turned to me, took my hand and said, “Darling, I love you with all my heart; I doubt that anything you could do would change that. I hope you have a similar feeling about me.” She kissed me ardently.

Then she turned to him, saying, “Frank, before yesterday you were just one of John’s buddies whom I met on occasion. Today all that has changed for me. Parts of my body are still sore from what you did to it but my mind knows that I want it to happen again, and I want my husband to share it with me. I hope it was half as good for you as it was for me.’

Without letting him respond, she kissed him for a long time. His arm went around her waist and it was clear that their tongues were dueling. She had her answer. By this time I was hard as a rock as I watched his free hand slip under her shirt and cup her breast.  I was so fucking jealous, yet so turned on by the scene. She reached a hand behind her and I took it. At that moment I wished they would get up and go to the bedroom so I could watch her give herself to him again. It felt like a religious experience had occurred.

But Jane had other ideas. She leaned away from him and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Then, turning to me, she pulled my head to her erect nipple. I knew the drill. She leaned back against the sofa cushion and pulled his mouth to its mate. Her contented sigh was music to my ears. God I love this woman!

Now Frank’s hand was on her thigh, stroking lightly. I could see the fine hairs on it standing as his touch raised goose bumps. I caressed the other thigh briefly, then slid my cheek down her abdomen and kissed her belly. My face was close to Frank’s lap, which bore the outline of an impressive erection.

I would give my left nut to watch that monster slip between her wet pussy lips. To that end, I unbuttoned her shorts and kissed my way south. I figure the next move was up to me, so I slid onto the floor between her legs and started prying her pants off.

She helpfully lifted her butt for me. She and Frank were kissing again, her hand holding his cock through his pants. I wasted no time; I buried my face in her pussy, thrilled at the complex aroma it was putting out. I think some of yesterday’s fluids might still be hanging around.

I felt a hand at the back of my head urging me unnecessarily; I was full on, though I backed off a little to admire her beautiful pudendum. I had a momentary thought that Frank might want her to shave it sometime. I wondered if she would comply. Already, I was thinking like a cuck. Back to licking those beautiful lips.

Too soon Jane asked, “Why am I the only one naked? Let’s take this show to the bedroom, I need something to suck on.” I didn’t really want to stop licking her; I wanted to be the one to bring on her first orgasm but I could see she had other ideas. I tried to tamp my jealousy down.

Before standing up she started working on Frank’s pants while he toed his shoes off. He stood up and stepped out of his clothes. I marvelled at his physique; for a man in his fifties, he has an incredible body. And that cock, well…

Jane leaned down and kissed me, running her tongue around my lips and into my mouth, sharing her flavors. ‘Mmmmm,” she whispered, "nice, huh? You’re in there too, you know. Come on, there’s something I want to show you.” She jumped up.

I sat on my knees for a moment admiring them. They were a spectacular couple; Adam and Eve in the Garden. Then she grabbed Frank’s rampant cock and headed for the bedroom. My drippy cock and I were not far behind.

She dropped to her knees next to the bed and started playing with his junk, stroking his long cock and holding his balls with her free hand. Her mouth was open, her tongue sliding over her lower lip, ready to collect the drip of precum hanging there.

My beautiful wife looked me in the eye and slowly began to engulf him. I watched his abs clench when she closed her lips over his cock head. She slid her lips and tongue back and forth over his glans, then she said to me, “Look at this,” and she slid his foreskin entirely over his glans and stuck her tongue under it. “Isn’t this great? Don’t you wish you had yours back?”

Then she surprised me.

“John, come here.” She pulled me down and whispered, “I want you to lick this with me, I think you will like it.” She aimed his cock at my mouth and pushed my face nearer. I looked up to Frank to see his reaction. He seemed comfortable, so I let her push me closer and opened my mouth.

“Stick out your tongue,” said the nurse, “but don’t say aah.” She actually giggled; Jane is not a giggler. Then she laid her tongue on the base of the thing and licked her way to my mouth for a kiss with a cock in the middle.

“Shall we see if we can make him cum?” she asked loud enough for Frank to hear, while looking him in the eyes. That was a bridge too far for me. I backed off and stood up. Our two cocks were in front of her face, so she tried unsuccessfully to get them both in her mouth.

Frank took charge then and started to fuck her mouth. This was a real revelation to me that she could deep throat him. He must have buried eight inches in her throat before she gagged coughed it out. But she kept at it and soon he announced his  approaching orgasm.

She held his cock in front of her open mouth and pumped his shaft. Every spurt of cum found its home and she closed her lips around his cock to retain it all. A drained Frank sagged down onto the bed after she showed her mouthful and swallowed it all.

“For my next act,” she said, “I want to fuck my husband while you watch.” I love it when she talks dirty. She stood and flopped onto her back next to Frank. She spread her legs, telling Frank, “Get me nice and wet for him, please, I’m a little sore still down there.” His limp cock was in her hand.

Ever the gentleman, he complied. In a mere five minutes, Jane yelled, “Oh god, I’m going to cum! Hurry, John, get your cock in me.” I pushed Frank out of the way and rammed my cock in deep just in time. It was a powerful orgasm that had her shaking and made her pussy clamp on me in a new and wonderful way.

I was primed, so I unloaded in her soon after. We lay connected for a few minutes, then I saw her glance at Frank, whose cock was beginning to grow hard. I hated to move but I understood that she needed more, sore or not.

I watched in awe as they made love, slowly, gently and at great length. All of my anxiety, fear and jealousy returned. I thought I would puke. But I watched and listened and I knew that Frank would be a part of our lives for a long time.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments