Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self-Service Wife - Chapter 3

"His wife sneaks away to the stranger's room"

95
14 Comments 14
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My heart raced as I peered through the curtains, watching Roy's fingers slowly pull down Lisa's pants and panties. Her black hair cascaded down her back, contrasting against her creamy skin. She looked hesitant but didn't move away from his touch. My stomach twisted with jealousy and anger, yet a perverse excitement simmered beneath it all.

When I rounded the corner, my heart pounding in my chest, Lisa had already pulled up her pants as if nothing had happened. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed; Roy's fingers invading my wife's most intimate parts. The anger and jealousy threatened to boil over, but I hesitated. Did I dare make a scene?

"Lisa, why don't you go inside?" I said through gritted teeth, trying to maintain some semblance of control. She nodded silently and retreated into the cabin.

Roy didn't seem fazed at all. He casually unzipped his fly and began to pee in the grass. "So, Paul... do you need a hand with anything?" he taunted, smirking at me.

I tried to come up with a snappy response, but I drew a blank. I tried to pee, but couldn't with Roy standing beside me.

When he finally zipped up his pants and went inside, I managed to pee, ears burning with shame. I felt so inferior.

As I came back inside the den, Roy stood indecently close to my wife.

"Your wife hikes a lot, doesn't she?" Roy asked, ignoring my entrance. "Look here, at the tone of her thighs in these yoga pants." His hand slid down her leg, making me want to punch him right then and there. "Not to mention her curvy behind. Tight." He let his fingers graze her ass before pinching it. "Very tight."

"Time for bed, I think," I muttered, trying to regain control of the situation.

As we left the den and walked towards the bedroom, I couldn't help but notice that Lisa's yoga pants clung to her every curve. The fabric stretched tightly across her ass, revealing that she had no panties on beneath them. My heart pounded in my chest, a mix of jealousy and arousal coursing through my veins.

Lisa hesitated for a moment before she began to undress. I watched her as she peeled off her tight yoga pants, her round ass, and smooth thighs coming into full view. I swallowed hard and tried to focus on anything other than the lustful thoughts swirling around in my head.

"Where are your panties?" I asked, unable to hide the suspicion and hurt in my voice.

"Does it matter?" she replied, avoiding my gaze as she climbed under the sheets. I could see the faintest hint of a blush spreading across her cheeks, and I knew she was hiding something from me. But I didn't want to push her further, so I let it go.

I got undressed and joined her in bed, laying down next to her without touching. The tension between us was palpable, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to happen. As I pretended to fall asleep, my mind raced with images of what Roy might do to Lisa if he got the chance - part of me horrified, and part of me strangely excited by the idea.

I forced myself to lie still under the sheets, and I pretended to fall asleep. My mind raced with thoughts of Roy's hands on her body, his gruff voice whispering dirty things in her ear.

A few minutes passed, and just as I was starting to drift off, I heard the sound of the sheets rustling. Lisa was sneaking out of bed. My heart raced, and my stomach churned with a mix of anxiety and anticipation. I carefully cracked open one eye, watching her through the darkness as she pulled on one of my shirts, leaving her lower half exposed.

Unable to help myself, I watched as Lisa quietly slipped out of bed, wearing only one of my shirts. She tiptoed outside and I continued spying on her through the curtains, my heart pounding in anticipation.

My curiosity and arousal got the better of me, so I rose from the bed and approached the window. Peering through the curtains, I saw Lisa standing outside, bathed in moonlight. She looked both vulnerable and irresistible wearing nothing but my shirt, her legs bare and inviting.

The moonlight cast a soft glow on her curvy body as she squatted in the grass outside the cabin and peed. Her black hair cascaded down her back, drawing attention to her big delicious ass peeking out from underneath my shirt.

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

"God, what is she doing?" I whispered to myself, my heart pounding in my chest.

My jealousy simmered as Lisa hesitated before walking over to another bedroom window. She tapped the window with her fingernails, biting her lower lip nervously. A part of me wanted to intervene, but another part held me back – what if that Roy guy was dangerous?

My heart pounded in my chest as I heard the window creak open, and Roy's gravelly voice filled the night air. "What do you want?" he asked, his tone both irritated and curious.

"Can I come in?" Lisa whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Give me a reason," Roy challenged, smirking at her vulnerability.

Hiding behind the curtain, I watched as Lisa hesitated for a moment before slowly opening her shirt, allowing it to fall to the ground and reveal her naked body, bathed in moonlight. The sight of her vulnerability stirred something in me, a mix of jealousy and lust that was impossible to suppress.

"Is this reason enough?" she whispered, her voice cracking.

"Maybe," Roy drawled, eyeing her hungrily. "But tell me, are you sure you want to do this? You're married, after all."

"Please, Roy..." Lisa pleaded.

"Alright, then. Climb in." The command in his voice was unmistakable.

As much as it pained me to see my wife succumb to another man's advances, I couldn't deny the twisted excitement that coursed through my veins. My arousal mingled with anger and humiliation – making me feel alive like never before.

Silently, I slipped out of our room and made my way to the side of the cabin, my heart pounding wildly in my throat. My jealousy intensified, but so did a sweet, horny humiliation at the prospect of my wife offering herself to a stranger. As I hid behind a small spruce and peered through the shadows, I found I had a clear view of Roy's window.

Lisa stood there, naked and vulnerable, in front of this older stranger. Roy was sitting on the bed, wearing only boxers and a t-shirt, a book in his hands.

From my hidden vantage point, I watched as Roy's eyes slowly raked over Lisa's quivering body. The moonlight cast an ethereal glow on her naked form, making her look like a goddess kneeling before an unworthy mortal. His arrogant voice sliced through the night air. "Get on the bed."

"Can I have a blanket?" Lisa asked, her teeth chattering. "I'm cold."

"Your body will warm up soon enough," Roy sneered, his impatience palpable. "Now lie down."

He patted the bed beside him, his eyes never leaving her body. "Now come here."

Lisa hesitated for a moment, but eventually obeyed, crawling onto the bed and settling herself beside Roy. The sight of her curvy figure against his older, rougher body made my stomach twist with a confusing blend of anger and arousal. Her movements were slow and deliberate, as if she were offering herself as a sacrifice. She finally came to rest on her back, her chest heaving with anticipation.

"About time," Roy grumbled, tossing his book aside. He reached over and grabbed one of her small breasts, his rough hands kneading the tender flesh. I felt sick, but my arousal only grew.

"Tell me what you want, Lisa," Roy demanded, his voice low and mocking.

"Make...make love to me," Lisa whispered hesitantly, her cheeks flushed.

"Love?" Roy scoffed, pinching her nipples hard between his fingers, causing her to squeal. "That's not what you really want. Say it."

"Sex!" Lisa gasped, her voice cracking. "I want sex."

"Better," Roy said, pulling her hair and forcing her head back. "But not good enough. Tell me exactly what you want."

"Your cock," Lisa breathed, her eyes fixed on his. "I want to feel your cock inside my married pussy."

"Much better," Roy replied with a wicked grin, releasing her hair. The scene hung there, suspended in a moment of pure humiliation and desire.

Published 
Written by normicawber
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments