Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self-Service Wife - Chapter 1

"A husband's jealousy starts a chain of events"

117
21 Comments 21
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I started the whole thing with my jealousy, the events that made me a cuckold.

After a long day of hiking, Lisa and I finally reached our destination: a small self-service cabin situated by a serene lake. The sun was starting to set, casting hues of orange and pink across the sky, reflecting on the still water.

"Wow, this place is really beautiful," Lisa said in awe, her black hair swaying in the gentle breeze.

"Looks like we're not alone though," I mumbled, noticing another hiker descending from the mountains. He was older, probably in his mid-fifties, balding and not particularly attractive – but there was something about his presence that screamed confidence. As he approached, his piercing gaze seemed to focus directly on my timid, curvy wife, sizing her up with an unsettling intensity.

"Hi there, the name's Roy," he said, his voice deep and gravelly.

Despite his unassuming appearance, I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy at how easily Roy commanded the conversation. It was clear that Lisa noticed it too, her cheeks flushing slightly as she averted her eyes from his probing gaze.

"Nice to meet you, Roy," I replied, attempting to keep my cool. "We'll just find ourselves a bedroom and get settled in, if you don't mind."

"Of course not," he smirked, his eyes never leaving Lisa. "Make yourselves at home."

As we entered the cabin, we found a suitable bedroom and began unpacking our bags. There was an undeniable tension in the air – one that both excited and terrified me. I knew that, deep down, I was intrigued by the idea of being cuckolded, but the reality of facing those emotions head-on was much more difficult to handle.

"Paul, are you...are you okay?" Lisa asked, concern etched across her face.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I stammered. "Just tired from the hike, I guess. I'll just take a quick shower."

"Alright," she replied hesitantly. "I can shower when you're done."

Feeling the last remnants of warmth from the water droplets on my skin, I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the shower. The steamy air swirled as I moved through the bathroom, observing a hastily scribbled sign: "Toilet Out of Order." Annoyed at the inconvenience, I sighed and decided to take care of business outside later.

As I walked back to the bedroom, I heard voices coming from the den. Lisa's laughter rang out, sweet but sultry, followed by Roy's low, masculine chuckle. I paused in the doorway, my pulse quickening as I saw them sitting close together on the sofa, their fingers brushing lightly over the fabric cushion separating them.

"Come on, Lisa," Roy said, his voice dripping with seduction. "You know you want to try something new, something...exciting."

My jealousy flared, rage and arousal mixed into a potent cocktail within me. How dare he flirt so openly with my wife? And worse, how could she seem to be enjoying it?

"Maybe," Lisa replied coyly, her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "But only if Paul's okay with it."

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

I clenched my fists, torn between the desire to confront them and the urge to let this unexpected scenario play out. Finally, unable to contain myself any longer, I stormed into the den and addressed my wife.

"Lisa, what the hell is going on here?"

"Paul!" She jumped up, looking caught off guard. "I was just talking with Roy. It's nothing serious, I promise."

"Really?" I spat, my voice laced with venom. "Because it sounded pretty damn serious to me."

"Paul, I need to shower," she said abruptly, avoiding eye contact as she grabbed her clothes and a towel from her backpack. "We can talk about this later."

As she disappeared into the bathroom, I thought about how to punish her for what I perceived as disrespect. A wicked idea crossed my mind, and I silently followed her into the shower room. While she was distracted by the running water, I swiped her clothes from the hook on the wall, leaving her with no choice but to face Roy in nothing but a skimpy towel.

The warm steam from the shower room wafted out as Lisa peeked her head through the door, her black hair damp and clinging to her face. "Paul," she whispered urgently, "I need my clothes."

"Get them yourself," I responded coldly, enjoying the power I held over her in that moment. "You're not shy, are you?"

"Paul, please," she pleaded, her eyes wide with vulnerability. But I didn't relent, and she had no choice but to step out into the den wearing only a small towel.

Roy's gaze fixed on her instantly, his eyes shamelessly devouring her barely concealed body. My jealousy flared at the sight, but even more so did my arousal, fueled by witnessing Lisa exposed to this stranger.

"Damn, Lisa," Roy's deep voice rumbled, "you look even better than I imagined." His words were like a spark igniting the flames of her hidden desires, causing her cheeks to flush a deep shade of red.

"Stop it," she mumbled, trying to maintain her modesty as she reached for her panties. Her fingers fumbled with the delicate fabric, and she bit her lip as she awkwardly stepped into them, keeping the towel firmly pressed against her body.

"Come on, baby," I taunted, a cruel smirk playing on my lips. "Give us a show."

"Paul…" Lisa's voice trembled, mixed emotions battling within her. She hesitated, then began to put on her bra, still clutching the towel for dear life.

It was then that I made my move. With a swift yank, I pulled the towel away, leaving Lisa exposed before Roy and me. She gasped, instinctively covering her small, perky tits with her hands. The mixture of shock, embarrassment, and vulnerability painted across her face only heightened my arousal.

"Jesus Christ," Roy laughed, his eyes fixed on Lisa's trembling form.

"Please…" she whispered, her voice barely audible as her eyes locked with mine, silently begging for mercy that I wasn't sure I could grant.

As I handed her the bra and let her put it on, I had no idea about the chain of events I had put in motion with my jealousy.

Published 
Written by normicawber
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments