Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rosie's Husband is Cuckolded.

"Rosie decides she wants what her mother has, a cuckold husband."

101
19 Comments 19
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"It's been a while since I posted about Rose. She decides to cuckold Jason. There are some references to my first Rosie story that might make more sense if you read it first."

******** ROSE********

It’s been ten or twelve years since I learned about my parents’ marriage. They’ve had a cuckold marriage since before I was born. It was a revelation to me to learn about their marriage and the marriages of some of the people we knew. Even more interesting was introducing friends like Olivia, Brooklyn, Wendy, and Vivian to cuckolding their husbands. Not to mention when Nolan asked for my help to let Susan know he wanted her to cuckold him.

I wanted to be helpful, and not shoehorn couples into what I thought was the best, or only model. Some of the marriages were friendly between equals, except the wife was allowed to have sex outside the marriage. That was like Mom and Dad. Yes, there was a lot of humiliation involved. Others were like Vivian and Ralf's marriage, which was a mean female-dominated relationship. Ralf was the stereotypical wimp cuckold. There, I didn’t see any real love or respect.

Now it’s my turn. Jason and I have been married for five years, and the question I have is, do I want the same freedom mom had? Is the freedom worth the disruption to my marriage? I guess a third question is: will Jason submit to being my cuckold?

Well, part of the decision for me is what kind of cuckold I want Jason to become. There’s a lot of attraction to making Jason submit more completely than Dad did, but I don’t want Jason to be as dominated as Ralf is. At least I don’t think so.

The whole thought process started when I went and saw Mom and Dad over the weekend. I burst into their home and ran into Dad being cuckolded by Mom and Brian in their living room. Brian: I knew him from before, and I guess he was still coming around occasionally. I’d tried to call before I came, but I didn’t get through, so I left a message. Oops, they didn’t see it.

Mom was being fucked in the living room on some blankets, and Dad was tied in a chair naked, watching. I got there right at the high point; Mom was in the midst of an orgasm and Dad was ejaculating from the chair when I burst in. As soon as I saw the scene, I backed out, apologized, and said I’d be back in an hour.

When I got back, Brian was gone, Mom and Dad were dressed, and everything was cleaned up, including Dad’s cum on the carpet. I’ve never told Jason anything about my parent's marriage, the cuckold couples I’d watched while I was in community college, or the cuckolding tutoring I was doing with my friends.

I spent the next two weeks just absorbing what I’d seen. I was mulling over the questions I had. It took a couple more weeks before I started acting on my decision to cuckold Jason.

I want to cuckold Jason. I want to be able to fuck guys like Mom can. I need to lead him to it and encourage him to drink. Swapping partners won’t work; I’m not about to let some floozie get her hands on Jason.

After thinking, I realized I had three examples to examine. I need to read what I wrote for KeylimePi about how Mom cuckolded Dad. Brooklyn asked me to help her cuckold Tony. One of my other friends learned that their husbands wanted to be cuckolded. I needed to see what might help me train Jason.

******** JASON ********

I was sitting in my chair, pretending to read some papers from work, wondering about Rosie. Since she got back from visiting her folks a few weeks ago, she’s seemed different. Just how I wasn’t sure. When we went to Ed and Becky's dinner party, she was distracted and not quite paying attention. She wasn’t paying attention to me, at least.

I started thinking about what Mike’d shared with me one time when he’d been smashed. Mike and I went to Mike’s favorite bar while Betty and Rosie were at the symphony. We ended up taking a Lyft home. But Mike started talking about his marriage to Betty. He was talking like I knew all about it, but it took a while before I realized what he was talking about. I was responding with "Yes," “Um hum,” and "Oh, really?” Until I figured out that Mike was Betty’s cuckold and she was fucking other men all the time. It became clear he thought Rosie had told me all about it.

Um, no, she hadn’t.

Still, I didn’t want to embarrass Mike. He had become a friend over the years. As I thought about it, I decided that since Rosie hadn’t shared her folks’ sex life with me, I’d pretend I didn’t know anything about it.

I did get a chance to talk to Mike about being Betty’s cuckold a few times later.  He talked about the difference between Betty and some of the other cuckoldresses they knew. He actually enjoyed the humiliation of being a cuckold, and she enjoyed being able to fuck anyone she wanted.

She had a definite line she didn’t go beyond. She liked humiliating him by making him watch a lot of the time, and she adored the power she had when she vocally enjoyed her other lovers in front of him. Her line didn’t push beyond his line, so they both enjoyed it.

Toward the end of the party, Rosie was flirting with Steve. Openly flirting to the point, Monica took him home. Now it wasn’t like she never flirted with other guys, but this was a lot more than she’d done before.

If I understood Mike right, that was part of what Betty did to entice him into being her cuckold.

Hmm. 

******** ROSIE ********

I’ve decided I want what Mom’s got. All I have to do now is get Jason to agree. The thought of Cody’s hands and lips on my body, on my tits, and in my pussy—yes, I wanted that. I wanted it and so much more.  I wanted the same freedom my mom did. I wanted to be fucked by anyone I wanted.

Midweek, Jason and I were at a bar with music and dancing, and I decided to see how far I could push the envelope before Jason objected. I knew I could excite Jason by flirting with some guys there. He’s enjoyed men checking me out. Would he acquiesce to being cuckolded like my dad did?

I looked at him, smiled, and told him, “Wait here. I’m going into the ladies’ room to see if I can ramp up some more interest. I love getting guys hot and bothered.”

I went in and took my bra off. My blouse was thin, and my breasts were clearly visible through it. My areolas were visible, showing my engorged nipples. I went onto the dance floor with a slight sex strut and started doing some moves to the music. It took about five minutes before Jason realized what I’d done; his eyes widened, and he stood. I motioned for him to stay there, and I continued to dance.

It was less than five more minutes when a nice-looking guy approached and asked if I’d prefer to have a partner. When I nodded, we started dancing around each other. When the music segued into a slow number, he moved to hold me, and we continued dancing. His hands just accidentally brushed my breasts a few times, and when the music stopped, he kissed me. The kiss was way more enthusiastic than required.

He was holding my hand, and he led me to a table on the opposite side of the dance floor from Jason. We sat there, holding hands. More than holding hands, we were kissing and touching each other. When his hands were holding my tits under my top, I wondered, is this far enough? Should I take it further? Do I dare to take it farther? I decided to close it down.

I let him kiss me one more time. I kissed him back as I stood and explained that I needed to get back to my date. He stood next to me when he took my head and really kissed me. He handed me his business card, explaining that if I tired of my date, I should call him. Then he let me go.

I walked around the dance floor and sat next to Jason. I looked, and Jason was sporting a huge erection. “Let's finish our drinks and head home before you lose that.” With a smile and a nod at his erection. “I have someplace I want to put it.”

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

I had a partial answer, at least.

******** JASON ********

On the way home, I was trying to decide if I wanted Rosie to be successful. Since I’d talked to Mike, the pattern was obvious. She was emulating Betty. Since she’d never shared her parents history, I didn’t think she realized I could tell.

Those kisses with that guy at the dance were beyond marriage-appropriate. I’m sure he had his hands on her tits, and I could tell they were both interested in fucking, screwing, and knowing each other. Rosie wanted to cuckold me, and I suspected she would, whether or not I agreed.

On the way home, I was tense; it felt like I might bend the steering wheel. As soon as we were inside our front door, I had her top off and was taking advantage of Rose's braless state, tweaking the tips of her breasts and actually hurting her. Her skirt ended in a puddle in the entry, and I ripped her panties off, leaving them as a rag on the floor.

I pushed her against the door and with zero foreplay, I forced my cock in. She submitted to me. Her eyes were closed, and she responded with moans and cries of pleasure.

By the time we were in bed, I'd fucked her three times, a record I didn’t think I’d ever be able to beat. I was snuggling against her with my arms holding her tits, and we both fell asleep.

When I woke, I was trying to figure out what my reaction meant. Could I allow Rosie to cuckold me? Could I watch as other men fucked her? Judging from my reaction, the answer was between yes and YES!

I knew Rosie would see it as a positive sign; I couldn’t deny it either.

Two days later, we were at Station 105, another bar dancing venue, but with a younger, more meat market reputation. The music when we entered had more bass with a throbbing beat; you could tell where it got its reputation. Some of the dancing couples were one step from having sex, and in the booths, seduction was everywhere. Some of the women were being enticed into all kinds of things, and one couple looked like they were actually having sex.

We found a table and danced for a bit when Rosie grinned at me and asked, “What would you think if I did the same thing I did last time? I picked this dress especially to show off if I do.”

I was getting uncomfortable; my erection was hard and leaking. I knew if I said yes, I could be a cuckold before leaving. It certainly wouldn’t be long if it didn’t happen here. I held her so she couldn’t leave as I hesitated. Finally, I realized it was too late to stop it. I was already her cuckold. Even if she hadn’t completed it yet. I’d agreed. I was going to let her.

Hell, I’d do anything to see it happen. I wanted to watch her beneath someone else. I wanted to see her with his cock coming into her pussy—someone's cock in her. I could see her writhing in complete submission to him. God, I wanted to hear her as she came.

I released her and said, “God yes, Rosie. Do it.”

I’d told her to cuckold me.

*********Rosie********

When I left the restroom, with my bra in the trash, I started dancing alone until Ted approached me. We’d met Ted a couple of times before, and we’d danced and kissed before. He was attractive, intelligent, and well-hung. The last was the most important to me, considering that I was intent on cuckolding Jason. I was interested in getting a good fuck to start.

There were several songs, and he was a good dancer. The set ended with a slow song, and Ted was holding me close and was regularly touching the tips of my tits through my dress. Before we returned to Jason, Ted had been able to get me alone, so my tits were pink—almost red—with his attention. His hands were becoming familiar with the contours of my pussy.

I’m going to do it. I’m going to cuckold Jason whether he gives me permission or not. I'm going to have Ted’s cock in me tonight.

I’m going to talk to Jason about me bringing you home with me.” I led Ted over to Jason. I could see that both Jason and Ted had an erection.

I sat down next to Jason, with Ted standing behind me. I was holding his hands on my tits. I could see Jason's attention on Ted’s hands and my tits. When I leaned over to Jason to whisper in his ear, I made sure that Ted’s hands stayed on my tits, and I spoke loud enough that Ted could hear.

“Jason, I’m enjoying what Ted is doing to my … tits, ah, and my pussy, my cunt. But I’d prefer … I want him to do more. I want …” I stopped before continuing, “Give me permission to. Um,“

Jason interrupted, “I know what you want. It’s obvious what you want.  As far as you want to. … um, do you want to take him home? I’d like to watch. Um, I want to watch him as he fucks you. That’s what you want, isn’t it? You want me to see it, right?”

God, it’s going to happen tonight. That’s all I could think.

God, it’s going to happen tonight. That’s all Jason could think about.

We walked out together, and Ted and I got in the back while Jason drove us. I let Ted unbutton my top, and he was loving my tits. I had his shirt unbuttoned by the time we were on our driveway. Ted and I got out on the passenger side with Ted's hand holding one tit and the other carrying my top. I had his shirts—both the dress shirt and his tee shirt. We were both naked to the waist, walking to the door. Jason was ahead of us and unlocked the door for us.

I stopped in the entry, and I encouraged Ted to remove my skirt. I loosened his pants and helped him step out of them. He was perfect, standing there in front of me. He was not too buff, but still, he obviously exercised. His chest had enough hair; he wasn’t childlike, but not so much that he looked like he belonged in a cage. I could see his erection in his boxer shorts. All I could think about as I kneeled in front of him was tasting his cock. I pulled his shorts down, and I admired his cock before I put it in my mouth. I started sucking him. I reached and held his balls, and Ted was squeezing my tits. I looked at Jason to see how he was coping. I could tell Jason was tense and anguished-looking.

Is this a mistake? If it is, I don’t think I can turn back now. Ted's cock is going to fuck me tonight. I have to have it. I'm going to have it.

I stood, letting go of Ted’s cock reluctantly, but I took his hand and led Ted to our bedroom. I was leading Ted to our bedroom, Jason's, and mine.

I was going to cuck Jason in our bedroon, on our bed, and in front of him. I’m doing it. I’m actually doing it. I can’t believe it, and Jason is as compliant as a lamb.

“Undress, Jason; I want you naked, just like Ted and I are. If you need to, you can jack off.”

Ted finally took charge by moving me to the bed and forcing me back on it. He separated my legs and started licking and kissing me on my ... Jesus, it was on my cunt. Faithful married women have pussies. Wanton cuckolding wives have cunts. I now have a cunt.

I had just enough time to get a glimpse of Jason. His cock was hard and throbbing. His expression had changed from anguished to awestruck. He could hardly sit still.

My attention switched to Ted's tongue working my cunt, licking, sucking, and caressing me. The sensations were overwhelming, and I started moaning, screaming a little, and writhing out of control. He straightened and moved closer; the bed was at the perfect height. I could feel his cock touch my entrance. I had just enough free will to look at Jason. His attention was focused laser-like on Ted’s cock as it pressed against my entrance and slowly pushed my lips aside, and it entered me.

I heard Jason scream, "Rosie," and at the same time I screamed, “Ted, you’re taking me, Ted.”

I was coming while I could see Jason's cum spurt onto the floors.

I’d done it. I’d cucked my husband, and he’d cum while it happened.

 

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments