Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Bully Breeds My Wife: Part 2

59
11 Comments 11
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Almost a week had passed, and I had never felt so defeated. I couldn't even get it up to masturbate, let alone anything intimate with my wife. She didn't seem to notice or care. She was obsessed with taking pregnancy tests every day; each one revealed that she was not pregnant. 'I think we're going to need a second session,' she said. Almost sounding disappointed, but in a very disingenuous way. I thought about bringing up rule breaking in the last session. I thought about protesting Ryan and begging her to pick anyone else. But with her being so serious as to threaten divorce, I just couldn't do it. I figured maybe it's best if no one ever knows what I saw and heard that day.

The day came, and there was a knock at the door. 'Sweetie, could you get that? I'm upstairs getting ready'. I answered the door, and Ryan stood there with his shark eyes and the coldest grin in town. 'Where's your wife?' he asked, looking around. 'Upstairs, getting ready, you can just head up'.

I turned around to grab my coat when, suddenly, without warning, he put me in a headlock. His large arms nearly closed my throat completely, blocking out almost all air and my chance to scream for help. 'Your wife's got the best pussy I've ever had, I gotta give you props', he whispered in my ear. 'This time, why don't you take a little extra time with your walks, I want to have some fun with her'. He pushed me to the side, and I coughed and gasped for air. As soon as I composed myself, my wife came downstairs. She was jaw-dropping. Her hair and makeup were done to perfection, she wore the shortest booty shorts I had ever seen, the kind that left the bottom of her ass hang out, and a tight one-size-too-small crop top, pushing both of her perfect breasts out.

'You ready?' she said to Ryan with a schoolgirl smile. 'Definitely', he replied with a sinister tone.

My wife told me to have a good walk, and the two of them began running upstairs. Ryan looked over at me with his tongue hanging out, making licking motions, and gave a laugh as he followed her footsteps up to our bedroom. I shut the door, and this time I knew I wasn't wasting any time. I'd walk down the block, then right back up, giving them a minute to get in the bedroom and start. But despite how sick and defeated it made me feel, I needed to witness everything that pig did to my wife.

I made my quick journey and darted to the back of the house. I snuck in and began creeping down the hallway. As I went past our bedroom, I heard kissing noises this time. There's absolutely no reason they should be kissing. What the fuck? I snuck into the room and right up to my hole in the wall. Upon gazing in, I realised I would have preferred them to be kissing instead of what I actually saw.

My wife was on her knees in nothing but a sexy yellow thong. She gazed up at him as he stood over her, completely naked, with his massive, gorgeous cock towering above her face. She was slowly and loudly kissing every part of his cock. It wasn't a quick peck either, she wrapped her lips around the bottom and made an over-exaggerated 'smooching' noise as she plumply kissed it. She started at the head, and very slowly worked her way all the way down, not missing a single spot. Meanwhile, the whole time, she gazed up into his eyes, unblinking, as he gazed down with the same smirk he gives me. Once she got to the base, she kissed his ball sack a few times, giving each one several kisses. She then took his comically big balls into her wide, open mouth. She enclosed them in her mouth and returned her brown eyes to his as she bathed his balls in her saliva. I could tell she was moving them around and massaging them with her tongue.

Ryan let out some soft moans to show his approval. She finally released them with a slurping noise, her spit was dripping down her mouth, and more importantly, his balls were completely coated in her saliva. She broke her gaze and returned to his dick. She took it into her mouth and began working her way down, getting her throat used to his size. It took work, but eventually, somehow, she made her way all the way down to the base. Despite her mouth and throat being full, I saw her still attempt to stick her tongue out and lick as far as she could on his already dripping wet ballsack.

When she had enough, she released his cock from the warmth of her mouth while making a loud, gagging noise. A thick strand of saliva still connected her lips to his cock. His cock was now like his ballsack, completely covered in saliva. It was so thick that a strand of it in the middle began dripping down to the floor, and the rest began running down to join the saliva on his balls, which were also dripping on the floor.

Ryan picked her up and threw her on the bed as she giggled playfully. He turned her around and put her in a doggy position, ripping off her yellow thong, though, not all the way. It hung loosely around her ankles as Ryan dropped to his knees and buried his face into my wife's ass. My view was slightly obscured, but I could see him aggressively licking, tasting every inch of my wife he could. Alisha moaned and allowed him to do whatever he pleased. Once my bully had gotten his fill of tasting my wife's pussy and ass, he took her thong all the way off and placed her on her side, lifting one leg up and leaving one down. He slid his still dripping wet rock hard cock into her, and I could immediately see the shift in her.

They began fucking—loud and raw. He rammed himself into her, and she only screamed and begged him for more. Her foot dangled in the air as his bare cock fucked the juices out of her pussy and she began soaking the bed just like last time. Her moans seemed more in control this time, as she seemed to know what to expect. They fucked in all kinds of positions for longer than I've ever lasted in total. He threw her around like she was weightless, and she never said no. She spread her legs like it was her sole job to please him. She had several obvious orgasms, spraying the bed and covering his cock in her cream.

Finally, with my wife's legs spread almost into the splits, he pushed himself in, pulled her as deep as he could, and let out that same ecstasy-filled moan he had last time. His cock was spraying the inside of my wife with his seed. He pulled out, and I saw the familiar sight of the white, milky cum gushing out of her gaping pussy.

I once again snuck out and walked the block. Upon checking the time, they took nearly an hour and a half this time. When I returned, they were once again sitting in the living room, acting as if nothing had happened and talking. Ryan approached me with his hand out, and I again paid him $100  for breeding my wife. He cheerfully left and again asked to hear about the results.

Another week with negative results, and my wife set up a third breeding session. I saw that they were texting on her phone, but she played this off, stating it was business only. She inquired with me about setting up more sessions in one week since we're not getting the results we wanted. I told her I hated this whole thing but lost control a while ago. This made her slightly angry, but ultimately she knew I was right and carried on.

Their third session arrived, and I decided to leave before Ryan ever showed up to avoid another chokehold situation. I walked down the block and anxiously awaited for his car to arrive. Once it did and I saw him make his way inside, I ran back to the house. Through the backdoor and down the hallway, this time I heard no noise from the bedroom, which seemed odd. I got to the hole and peered inside. Somehow, every time I looked upon them, the sight got worse and worse. This time, Ryan was finishing setting up a camera in the corner of the room.

'You're going to be the best fucking addition to my collection, you know that?'.

'And how many videos do you have?' my wife asked. His response surprised both me and my wife. '17!? You've recorded 17 girls. Were they all girls you were breeding?' My wife inquired. He responded, 'Of course, I only video the mothers of my children out there'.

He began recording and laid on our bed. My wife lay between his legs, again wearing nothing but a thong, though this time dark red. Like last time, she began kissing up and down his cock, seeming to really enjoy the taste. She took him in her mouth and went to town, giving him his head. She bobbed up and down, sometimes pushing all the way down and entirely fitting him in her mouth. Her saliva was running down his cock and all over his balls. She would work her way up to the head and release it with a loud, popping sound. Knowing she was on camera, she was putting on a show for him.

After a gruelling long time of some of the fiercest head my wife had ever given, they got up, and he moved my wife to the edge of the bed. He positioned her upside down with her head at the edge and her mouth wide open. He stuck his cock in and began fucking her throat. She took it all, making gagging noises with each thrust, but he was relentless. His dripping wet ballsack smacked her in the face. I could even see her throat expand slightly from where his large cock pushed down into it. He went on like this for several minutes before letting her up. She rolled onto her stomach, and he quickly went and grabbed the camera.

Now holding it to show his point of view, he walked back over, and she resumed giving him his head. She propped her ass up in the air slightly to make it pop more, and kicked her feet back and forth. She looked straight into the camera while bobbing her head up and down his cock. 'Now let's see that wedding ring' he chimed in. She reached her left hand up and used it to begin stroking him, though she never released her mouth. The ring quickly became covered in saliva with the rest of her hand. Ryan just smiled from behind the camera.

What he did next confused me at first, but humiliated me all the more once I realised it. He propped the camera back up where it was, and walked over to my nightstand. He picked it up and moved it. He brought it over in front of the camera towards the edge, getting it just on the side of the shot. At first, I was confused, but when I realised I had a wedding photo of me and Alisha on it, he wanted the wedding photo in a frame while he fucked her. He walked back to her and positioned her in doggy. This time, he very slowly worked his cock into her. Compared to the last few times, he would've already been pounding her by now, so I was confused as to why he was going so slowly this time. I was hoping maybe she wasn't wet and losing interest in him. Though I only realised a second later how wrong I was,.

He was working his cock into her ass. Slowly, using her saliva as lube, he pushed his big dig completely inside her asshole. Once in, I saw the satisfied look on his face. He began pumping in and out of her, going slow at first, and picking up over time. I had never once been inside my wife's asshole; I knew he had already done everything with her that she never let me, but now that he had even fucked a hole of hers, I was never allowed. And if that wasn't bad enough, he had it all on video. He started pumping normally, smacking himself into her ass cheeks. I could tell by his face and moans that he was really getting a kick out of this.

After maybe ten minutes, Ryan was ready to cum. No different then he treated her pussy, he grabbed her hips and pulled her ass cheeks as far into him as they'd go, thrusting as deep as he could. He let out a moan, and I swear this time I could see his balls twitch as they ejaculated every last drop of cum he had in her ass. He pulled out, and I couldn't see for myself because he positioned her ass towards the camera, but I imagined that just like her pussy, his milky white cum was dripping out and all the way down. He gave her ass a few smacks, and she even shook it, laughing for the camera. He walked over and stopped recording.

'That was the fucking best. How many more sessions do we have till your husband realises you're pregnant'? Ryan asked. My heart dropped. There was no fucking way... she was already pregnant with his kid?

'I told him we'd have to increase the frequency of our sessions, so we should get at least a few more before I break the news to him'. She turned and faced him. Now I could clearly see the copious amounts of cum dripping from her asshole. They embraced in a deep kiss.

Ryan began packing up his camera, and I got the hell out of there. I was at least hoping he'd be gone when I returned and I wouldn't have to pay since this wasn't a real session, but as I walked back in, there was his smug ass, waiting for his $100. Still unable to bring myself to confront them, I paid the man $100  for fucking my wife's ass, and he went about his day, telling my wife to let him know about the results. My wife sat there, slightly uncomfortable, with the biggest grin on her face.

salomedemony1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
salomedemony1

I didn't think I could ever sink so low in life. I had spent years after high school trying to climb out of rock bottom, only to end up even deeper than that. I spent my days getting up extremely early in the morning for my job. There I spent hours breaking my back for hard labour and little money, and my bosses acted like they got paid extra to scream at me.

Finally coming home, most nights when I got there, Ryan would be there. I thought they'd just increase the frequency of their breeding sessions to twice a week, maybe three. But lately, he's been here almost five nights a week. They slowly stopped caring about whether I was in the house or not, whether I could hear them. Some nights I'd return home and hear the familiar sounds of my wife screaming in ecstasy as my bully buried himself inside her. Other nights, they'd be talking and heading up after dinner and some drinks to do the deed.

My wife used to cook for me; however, she has since turned her attention to Ryan. 'Since he's being so kind and helping us out with our delicate situation so much and dedicating more time to it, then he should have too. I figure it's just the polite thing to do', she'd explained to me. So upon returning from a long, gruelling day, as expected, I see them eating an amazing dinner with sides, all on my credit card, of course. I excused myself to the kitchen to see if there was enough milk for cereal.

I just ate in the kitchen to avoid having to be anywhere near Ryan. I hate that man so much; he made my blood boil. Halfway through my bowl of cereal, the familiar pounding and moaning started. I quickly shovelled the rest of my food down and headed to the adjacent room. Looking through my secret peephole, i'd find the sight that ruined my life. My wife got her body completely destroyed by my old bully. This time she was on top of him, riding cowboy, but bent over him, so her tits smothered his face. He happily buried his face in them and was licking and sucking to his heart's content, meanwhile pounding her pussy from beneath while grabbing both her ass cheeks and spreading them so he could go deeper.

She was moaning like usual, picking up the pace, and losing her breath as she was getting closer. 'Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming', she'd scream out. Her body started trembling, and her face became wrapped in pure ecstasy as her body filled with the uncontrollable pleasure of an orgasm. Something I now knew I had never given her. Ryan slowed and gave her ass a few good smacks as she caught her breath. The dynamic of everything has changed so much recently. I used to hate that they did this, I used to hate everything about it and just pray it'd be over. I never understood until recently why I was so obsessed with watching. I used to think it was to somehow help me keep control of the situation or something. Now I know it's something completely different.

As they switched positions to continue their fuck session, I reached my hand into pants, and grabbed my stiff as a board cock. I didn't allow myself to think about why this turned me on because I was so ashamed; I just knew it did. And seeing as I haven't had sex with my wife in over a month since this started, I was pretty pent up and needed a release. Funny how, when the mind is trapped like this, it makes its own escape.

It used to tear my gut apart thinking about them. Now I had to hold myself back from cumming within seconds as I watched those two roll around completely naked, kissing and licking on each other's sweaty bodies, making the most of my bully getting to impregnate my wife while I patiently waited and paid him for it. I used to hate that such an asshole seemed to get everything he wanted in life, while guys like me got whatever we could. Now as I watched my hot wife grab his massive cock and guide it into her soaking wet pussy, I realised this is just how life is; I might as well make the most of it.

They had no idea about the hole I put in the wall. I had no idea I watched each of their sessions and knew their secrets, and now I have no idea that I furiously touched myself to them fucking raw. I couldn't last long as my bully pile drove my wife's beautiful ass from behind as she looked back at him to maintain eye contact, a preference of his. I had an overpowering orgasm that almost made my knees give out. When I finished, I cleaned up what I could, went downstairs to wait, and finished eating. They came down shortly after, still sweaty and sticky, with that after-sex musk to them. Ryan came up to me and said, 'I gotta tell you, I think that was a good one. I think your wife might finally be having my kid' with his usual condescending smirk.

My wife came up next to him and followed with, 'Sweetie, you should tip him extra this time. After the hard work he put into that session, I think he's definitely earned it,' she said while smirking at him. These subtle putdowns and jabs they did in front of me felt like a fire in my gut. I went and grabbed my wallet, this time pulling out 120 dollars worth, and handed it to Ryan. 'Thanks, Bud, you really didn't have to do that; it was my pleasure', he said as he put the money in his wallet.

The next few days, Ryan continued coming over like normal after work, breeding my wife as I sat just a wall away, touching myself to the sight of them with my impotent dick. Eventually, the moment I had been waiting for them to reveal finally came. My wife stood there beaming as Ryan had his arm around her, and they announced, 'I'm finally pregnant with Ryan's baby! Can you believe it, dear? I'm finally going to have his kid!' I had to pretend to be thrilled about my bully using my wife to have his kid, as I knew Alyssa would be furious if I didn't. Of course, I knew they had been pregnant for a couple weeks now and only now decided to reveal it, likely so they could have more fun in the meantime. It used to kill me, but now I actually find my own pleasure in it.

I congratulated them, and said how thrilled I was. They decided they wanted to celebrate and go get a nice steak dinner. 'Sweetie I guess you could come if you want, it's just that you didn't really have a part in this, so it doesn't really make sense. I think theres stuff here for a sandwich, though', my wife said. Truthfully, I didn't want to have to be near Ryan for any longer than I had to, so I was fine with missing. As they got ready to leave and made their way to the door, Ryan suddenly tapped his pockets. 'Shoot', he said, 'I think I forgot my wallet'. Luckily, my wife came to his rescue. 'Oh, don't worry about it! It's our treat anyway, since you've been a big help. Dear, go grab your card'. I went to my wallet and gave them my credit card.

I was wondering, now that the news was out, if Ryan would finally be out of my life. A large part of me would've been thrilled by that, and another small and ashamed part of me would've been sad that I no longer got to watch those two go at it. Whatever doubts I had were quickly straightened out. Once they got home from dinner, my wife and he came to talk to me. 'Me and Ryan talked over dinner, and since you and him were close friends in high school, he feels more involved than usual and prefers to watch this pregnancy all the way through. I decided it was best for the baby to have the biological father around until it was born. Since it's his kid and not yours, we're going to have Ryan stay in the room with me and move you out to the couch.'

I was hurt by this. I wanted to protest everything, from her thinking this cruel man was my friend, to him living with us through the pregnancy. Though my mind was officially broken from all this, I knew submission was the only option. I agreed, packed up my stuff from my room, and effectively moved out.

'Sweetie, there's one more thing', my wife started. 'We also discussed over dinner a more sensitive topic. Ryan informed me about studies where mixing sperm or anything like that while pregnant can be harmful for the baby. Ryan is uncomfortable that you might try to overstep and have sex with me while I carry his child. We both think it's best if, until the baby comes, you wear this'. She pulled out a box, and it took me a second to even realise what it was. I had never seen anything like it, but from the looks of it, it was some kind of cage for my cock. 'You'll wear this at all times, so Ryan doesn't have to worry about your lesser sperm mixing with his. Don't worry, though! Ryan, being the sweet guy he is, already agreed that once a week he'd allow you to take it off under his supervision to touch yourself so you could still have your alone time! Isn't he the sweetest?'

 Ryan made me do it in front of both of them. In shame, I pulled down my pants in front of them, revealing my tiny, pathetic cock, and fastened this cage around it, snapping it locked. It was almost too small and extremely tight. It uncomfortably held my cock in a tiny metal sleeve that should've been a half inch bigger to be comfortable. It also squeezed and pulled my balls up tight, making them constantly strained. There was a small area for a key to unlock it, and I noticed Ryan had it on a necklace that he put on, ensuring he'd have it at all times. With this, they seemed satisfied, and retreated to their room for the night. I lay on the couch, fighting to find a comfortable position with this metal cage strangling my dick.

They continued fucking just as regularly as before. And like I always do, I excitedly watched from the next room. Though now that I was caged, I couldn't touch myself. Now that I had finally found some pleasure in this arrangement, Ryan somehow took that from me again. The worst part was, he wore that key while he fucked my wife. I tried to give my member some pleasure as I watched them, though this would end up causing excruciating pain as my dick tried to get blood flow, only to be restrained even tighter by my prison. So instead, I had to just watch in misery as Ryan's cock got to enjoy freedom in my wife's pussy and holes, getting soaked and pleasured, as mine was strangled in a metal trap.

Once a week, just like he'd said, he would guide me down to the guest bathroom. I'd drop my pants in front of him, and he would unlock my cage. My wife was never around for this, and he wouldn't allow me to have any porn. 'C'mon, you have ten minutes before I bust down this door and beat your ass back into this cage', he'd snicker.

Without my wife around, he didn't keep up his usual facade. I went into the bathroom, and allowed my cock to finally feel freedom and normal blood flow. The small amount of time I had was pure bliss. I'd begin beating my dick to the memory of Ryan pouring his cum into any hole in my wife he pleased. Something he didn't know I'd seen was the only thing he couldn't take away from me. Within less than a minute, my pathetic dick would pump out whatever small squirts of cum it could muster into the toilet, where it belonged.

I'd feel relief, and sit there another ten minutes to soak up as much time out of that cage as I could. These were the only moments in my week when I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. I almost would rush through and orgasm just to get it over with and enjoy my little freedom. After ten minutes, Ryan pounded on the door, demanding whether I was finished or not to come out. I'd come out of the bathroom, and allow him to re-cage me, locking it shut and putting the key around his neck again. He slapped my balls hard, saying, 'Good little cuck'. I collapsed to the ground in pain. He then had a ritual of going straight to his and my wife's room, shutting the door, and having the loudest sex he could. He did this every time after I finished my allotted alone time.

After recovering from the immense pain, I pulled myself up and to the adjacent room. I looked through my peephole, and watched as he lay on the bed with my wife between his legs. She began kissing and licking his cock, pleasuring it as he relaxed.

Published 
Written by sreedc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments