Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping

"Joey ends someplace he never expect to go."

67
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"You might want to read the previous stories to understand the characters."

I sat on the edge of the bed as Autumn ate the breakfast I’d brought, watching my beautiful wife. I couldn’t stop picturing her with him; they’re naked, and he’s holding her, telling her what he wants. Hayes is bi, and he wants to make love to both of us, Autumn and me. Exactly what does that mean? It kept pounding through my head. Hayes is bi, and he wants to make love to me. Autumn said he wants to fuck me. Fuck my mouth? Fuck my ass? Both?

I must not have heard her right. He’s not gay. There’s no way. Except I know that’s what she said, he’s bi, and he wants to fuck me. There’s no way in hell I can do that.

I looked at Autumn and started saying, “Hmm, ah,” and then I stopped. 

“I don’t think so.” I finally said, before continuing, “Yes, I’m your cuckold. I think I’ve proved that, haven’t I? Um, I didn’t realize exactly … um, anyway, NO. Okay?”

“I didn’t expect, um, I’ll tell him no. I can do that.” 

She didn’t expect I’d say yes; that’s right. Though she didn’t expect I’d be as much a cuckold as it seems I am. God, I’m not horrified the way I’d thought I would be, though. What does that mean? Does it mean I might do it? Could I actually like it? Hell. 

I looked at her.

Did she look disappointed? She wanted me to say yes, hell.

When she finished eating, I took her tray back to the kitchen and cleaned up.

I went back to the bedroom, and she was in the shower, where I joined her. By the time we finished, we had to shower again. 

We were both late to work and during the breaks; I kept thinking about what I’d seen in Autumn’s expression when I’d said no. On the drive home, I stopped at our neighborhood park and just tried to think.

I’m not gay, and I’m not bi. I’m not into guys at all, ever. Well, except for that one time in high school when we’d jacked each other off; that doesn’t count.

I’m not bi, though I didn’t think I was as much of a cuckold as I guess I am. Was she disappointed when I said no? Does she want me to say yes, or is it because she’ll disappoint Hayes? What would it be like if I did say yes? Um, no, just no!

I got back in the car and drove home. When we sat down and had dinner, we both ignored what was going to happen on Saturday, and what she’d asked me. 

I tried to, at least. As I lay in bed holding Autumn, I tried to decide what I’d seen in her face. Joey, you learned you’re more of a cuckold than you’d thought. Am I trying to talk myself into being gay or bi?

While we were getting ready for work, Autumn stopped me, saying, “Joey, I have a question about Saturday. um, this is my question, not Hayes’s, but … “She hesitated before saying, “This is something I’ve seen, on some of the cuckold forums, where the wife wants her husband to ask her lover, um, to fuck her. Um, actually ask him to fuck his wife, or, um, even better, he puts his cock in her.”

I tried to interrupt, but she talked over me.

“Joey, I want you to put Hayes’ cock in my pussy. I'm not asking you to ask him to fuck me. I want you to put his cock in me.”

She kissed me and then said, “I’m not sure why, but hell, Joey, I want you to participate, to that level at least. This has nothing to do with what Hays said.“

I didn’t say anything; I wasn’t able to think until I was on the way to work. 

Saturday is in just a few days. I’m going to see everything they are doing, not like when I only got glimpses when they were in the tent. Is this her way to humiliate me, even more? Or is it a way to make me, get me involved with Hayes, and touch him?

“NO, Never. I’m not gay or bi.” I said out loud. 

I got my work done, though Saturday scenarios kept drifting through my mind. It varied from one end being that I chicken out and leave before Hayes shows, to doing what Autumn wanted me to do and watching her get fucked. It was more than her just getting screwed, she obviously reveled in what was happening. At the most extreme end, I was helping Hayes. kissing her, tweaking her nipples, rubbing her clit, driving her into explosive climaxes—that culminated in Hayes taking me too. 

On the way home, I stopped for a glass of wine while reviewing all the scenarios. 

Which scenario is the hottest? There’s no question, is there? Joey, I have to decide if I can do the hottest one, and will it make Autumn appreciate me more or less? If I help him, god, she’ll never forget it. She may want it all the time. I finally left the bar with the conclusion that I was thoroughly confused. I don’t know what I’m going to do.

When I got home, her car was in the garage, and I found her in the bedroom changing. I went to her and held her from behind, pulling her hard against my hard cock. My fingers were caressing her nipples and I heard myself say, “I want you perfect for Hayes Saturday, um, when should we expect him?”

She leaned back against me, “He said noon, um, yeah, noon.”

“I want that to be perfect for you. If you, um, think I can shave you again tonight to get you ready, um, I was wondering if you’d like to get something special for him. We have time to get it, don’t we? 

She turned in my arms and kissed me, “You’d be willing to get something special for Hayes?” She said. “Something to wear for him? What were you thinking?”

“Ah, A special dress, or um, peignoir, something see-through, or almost see-through. Something you’d like him to take off. something you’d like me to see him take off you. I want you to feel special tomorrow.”

She kissed me again, and hesitated, ”You’re sure you want to get something tonight?”

I nodded and touched her nipples, “I want Saturday to be special for you. God, I’ve decided I want to help Hayes make it special for you. Autumn, I want to see you explode. Your climaxes should be unbelievable. Anything I can do to make that happen, I will.”

That’s when I realized I’d decided in the bar that I was going to go the whole hog and do everything they wanted. Whatever they wanted, I wanted. Whatever would make it stronger and more intense.

We both changed into shopping clothes and headed to the mall. 

“When I was here last week, I walked into Mia’s Boudoir Boutique. They had something, um, I thought, um, Hayes would love to see me in. Joey, I want this for Hayes. I want him to see it first. So if you can wait, um, someplace else."

You’re giving her to Hayes and God; you’re pathetic, aren't you?

I waited in the car, and she took most of an hour before coming out with a couple of shopping bags. We stopped for a quick dinner and returned home. 

She took a shower, and I rubbed her down with the same skin lotion I’d used before. Then I got her razer out and went over her pussy to make sure it was baby butt smooth. The whole time, my cock was hard and oozing pre-come.

I tried to make love to her, but she stopped me cold. “No, not tonight. We’ll wait until Hayes and I are finished; not until then.”

She was also serious about reserving the clothes she’d bought for him to see first.

Friday was hard for me to concentrate while I was at work. I kept imagining what I’d see on Saturday. That evening, we had a very quiet time, but the silence about tomorrow was unnerving.

That morning we, or I should say she, talked to me about what I was picturing happening.

She had me wait for him in the guest bedroom and she’d call me in when he saw her outfit.

I don’t know, this is going one hundred percent their way. From a one-time cuck to an all-the-time cuck to being willing to let her lover fuck me. What more?

I was waiting in the extra bedroom when I heard the doorbell ring and I heard the door open. Silence and then “WOW.”

Finally, Autumn called, “Joey, come in now.”

When I went in, she was standing in front of Hayes wearing a diaphanous something. It wasn’t exactly see-through, but in some places it was. The multiple shades of blue made her look like sex personified. Now I understand why she didn’t want me to see her in it before he did. The bra and panties just enhanced the entire look. If I’d seen it earlier, I don’t know what I’d done.

ZoeyWillits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeyWillits

Hayes is going to be fucking her today, she’s going to be owned by him. She’ll let him do anything with or to her. I’ll watch, help him, and then let him take me in front of her. This is going to be agony, worse than anything that happened at Lassen.

She walked up to him, put her arms around his neck, embraced him, and gave him a passionate kiss. She was pressing her body against him, and her tits were too. Watching, and helping Hayes with my wife was going to be harder than anything I’d done yet.

After spending some time with the kisses, she looked over at me and said, “Honey, I know I didn’t ask you before, but, God, Joey, I want you to undress me for Hayes in our bedroom. Please, honey, I want you to do that for me.”

God, now she wants me to undress her for him. Can I do it? Can I not do it? That’s the real question, isn’t it?

They kissed, God did they kiss. It was so passionate, I almost lost it. I came close to coming in front of them.

Autumn guided Hayes to our bedroom, to our bed, and stood there, waiting. The blue thing had just three buttons and a sash holding it together. I hesitated and then touched the sash and untied it. It loosened on her and I reached to the first button and undid it. 

I slowly undid the second button and paused.

This is it; when I undo that third button, I’ll take it off, and then she’ll only be wearing that bra, and those panties. It’s going to happen, and I’m going to help him. Damn it.

“Okay Joey, there’s one more button to do, and then you take it off. You’ll almost be done, won’t you? Well, undressing me for Hayes.”

I undid that third button, and it fell open, exposing her goddamned bra and those see-through panties. I almost had her naked for him.

I carefully removed it from her shoulders and folded it up as best as I could, looking at her body. 

I’m revealing her body to him again. There’s nothing he hasn’t seen, touched, or kissed, but this was more mortifying than anything I’d ever done.

I stiffened before reaching to unfasten her bra. When I did, I let it fall to the floor. Her nipples were extended and hard, and I tried to touch them. She pulled back and said, “You know better than that, Joey. My panties are next, aren’t they?”

I touched the elastic at the top, and pulled them down, finally exposing her freshly shaved pussy to him. I stood back, watching them. She was completely naked, while Hayes was getting undressed. She's standing there with her nipples extended, and her eyes dilated, ready to be touched by him.

This is it I’m a cuckold; I know that. I want my wife fucked by Hayes. Can I do what I told Autumn, I was going to do? Participate and make it even more arousing. Make fucking Hayes even more exciting. 

I slowly started following Hayes into our bedroom, watching as he was kissing her and she was responding. Next, the palms of his hands just grazed the tips of her tits and I saw her shudder when they went by for a second pass. 

He laid her back on the bed, her legs splayed for him to see and reach. God, on the same bed we’d made love, they were going to too. 

“Hayes, god, Hayes, I’m going to do it. I want you to make love to Autumn; I want to see you make love to her. Fuck her, Hayes please.” I kneeled on the bed next to her with my hands on her tits, grazing her nipples. "Autumn, I want to watch as you come for Hayes, your lover.”

I took a deep breath, leaned over her, and touched her lips with mine.

I can't believe I did that, telling him to, hell, fuck her, screw her, and make her come. God, I really want that. What more am I going to do or say? I'm kissing her, how far will I go?

He moved down and was kissing her lower and lower; when his tongue finally touched her clit, I started kissing her harder and harder. 

This is so different, I’m not the only one arousing her. He’s doing more than I am, but there's the same satisfaction and excitement in watching Autumn respond to me too.

One of my hands joined Hayes’ hands on her tits.

I saw her lying there, absorbing the emotions fleeting over her face, until suddenly she started to spasm, “God, Hayes god, please don’t stop. It’s incredible."

Yes, it is incredible watching her come like this, even if she's calling his name, not mine. Being able to watch and help her orgasm. It's wonderful.

“You’re right, it is incredible, watching you like this. Helping Hayes make you feel like this, Autumn. I had no idea it would feel like this. It’s wonderful.”

"Oh, Joey, thank you too.”

My response surprised me when I whispered, "No, it's Hayes. It’s Hayes that you’re responding to. God and I am too.”

There's something strange coming over me. The arousal wasn’t all focused on Autumn, but there was some focused on Hayes, and it confused me more. What is going on? I‘m feeling, um, I don’t know what, some attraction to Hayes? Am I going to want to... No, stop that, don’t go there.

I turned so I could get both hands on her tits and for a bit I had control of her nipples and Hayes and I traded off, so he was pinching and tweaking her nipples. 

She was writhing under him, forcing his hands to control her, and I had full rein over her tits.

“Joey, I’m going to fuck her now,” Hayes said. “I’m going to fuck her.” 

He was moving so he could kiss her, and he paused, holding himself over her. This was my cue to hold his cock and slowly guide it into her cunt. God, Hayes's cock was entering her cunt. My hand, when it touched his cock, wanted more. 

Hayes moved slowly, extending the sense of submission as I guided his cock into her cunt. When he was completely in, I kissed him while whispering to him, “There. You’re in her cunt. Now fuck her for me, fuck her. I want you to, Hayes. I want you to fuck her for me so I can see it happen. I couldn't get a full vision of you there in Lassen. Later, you can fuck me. I don’t have any idea what I’m doing, but you can.

That came from nowhere. I was shocked again to hear me say that. I'm surprising myself regularly, it seems.

I was caressing her while he was fucking her, and Autumn’s expression was full of joy, and bliss, and I saw a smidgen of satisfaction in her dominance over me.

I was partially undressed, but when we all collapsed, I had to finish undressing before I was lying in bed next to Hayes. 

Now there’s only one more step. Let Hayes have me. I’m ready, I wonder how it’s going to feel?

“Hayes, Like I said, I don’t know what I’m doing, so guide me.”

I reached out and touched his cock and I felt the same sensation I had before. I wanted more.

The last time I’d touched another cock, I’d been at Everett High School with, um, John. This felt strange, but not completely. It brought up old sensations that I’d forgotten about. 

It's like, I want this. Do I really? I know I’d like to taste his cum.

“Hayes, I’d like to, um, taste you, but what do you … ”

“I think the first time maybe 69 each other. Autumn, what would you like to see.”

“Me?” she said, “Ah, I think watching you both cum in each other’s mouth, see the cum leaking out would be, uh, interesting? I’d love to see you guys do that. Will you?”

My answer was to turn so I could reach his cock and suck it. And then I felt his mouth around my cock. We were doing it. 

I’d enjoyed it in high school, why did I quit? I guess that’s not hard to understand. Liking girls is so much more acceptable that I suppressed it.

I rolled us so I was on top and forced as much of his cock into my mouth. He was taking me almost to my balls. I reached and put one finger in his ass and I felt him tense up and then his cock was twitching and I tasted his cum. That pushed me over the edge. He didn’t have much cum, but I had a full load, and I knew some was oozing out of Hayes's mouth. 

Cum doesn't taste that bad, knowing I'm doing it for Autumn. I'd do it for her again. I hope seeing my cum ooze out of Hayes is enough for her. Next time, I am going to let his cock into my ass. I’m completely changed. I’m a cuckold, and I enjoy playing with her lovers too.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments