Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emails To An Absent Husband - Part II

"Kev receives a reply from Gary and elaborates on his relationship with Alice"

46
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Gary,

WOW!

Surprised that you replied. I really thought that you would be on the first flight back here, but no, a three fucking page reply. And the questions! So many questions… you really are interested in your wife’s sex life with me. What can I say?

Alice and I sat up in bed this morning and read through your email – slowly! I think it shocked her to see so many questions. As she said, “He really is into me fucking someone else.” Anyway, I hope you didn’t mind me showing the email to her. She read mine to you, and it’s only fair that she sees the reply. She is the centre of our attention here and it’s only right that she knows what we are saying.

Anyway, answers to some questions. Well, first of all, your main interest is what I do in bed with your wife, so, let’s start with that. Take this morning for example. As it’s a Saturday we have a bit of a lie-in. Alice nipped downstairs to make some tea. I watched her walk across the room to the door. She was wearing just a short, red nightie, completely see-through, and barely covering her bum. You may have seen her in it, I don’t know.

She wasn’t wearing knickers either; rarely does in bed! So, that sight cleared any hint of tiredness! I started to read your reply to my email. She got into bed beside me, and we started reading together. Alice held my cock throughout. I was fingering her with one hand and using the other on the touchpad. She likes to slowly run her thumb over the tip of my cock. The precum soon starts to appear. Alice likes the taste and occasionally sucks her thumb and cleans it off.

We read through the email a couple of times. She laughed when you asked if she was a screamer in bed. I gather that with you she mostly moans softly. She was like that at first with me, but that soon changed. Hope you don’t mind, but she told me that I have a much bigger cock than you. She once demonstrated it to me by holding my cock about two-thirds of the way up and then putting her finger on the tip and saying that was the difference between us. So, that’s about three inches. She also can’t get her hand all the way round mine. So, that makes me bigger and thicker. And, yes, she does scream when she comes with me.

You asked about me, and how I met your wife. Well, I’m twenty-eight, two years older than you and Alice. I share a house with my brother, but he’s leaving soon – getting married and moving to London. I spend most of my time here with your wife now. It started off with just weekends, but she asked me to move in with her until you came back home. Apart from the sex, she also needed company.

Outside of the bedroom, we get on great. She has her career and I own a garage and a car showroom. Which is how we first met. I went to the bank to discuss the business overdraft, and she was the business services manager. I thought she was quite tasty but saw the ring and thought she was off-limits. Anyway, I bumped into her a few weeks later in Carstairs nightclub – one of her colleague’s leaving do. We got chatting. I got bold with the drink and asked her on a date, and she said yes.

We went out for a Chinese, talked about our lives, had a bit of a snogging session in an alleyway afterward, and arranged to meet up the following week. And yes, before you ask, I had a good feel around. Swore under my breath because she was wearing tights, which curtailed further exploration! On our next date, she wore stockings, and I knew that I had pulled! The rest is history, as they say.

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

So, what else can I tell you about myself? Well, I’ve had a few relationships. Got engaged once but it didn’t work out. Had a couple of affairs with married women who were customers - husbands too busy running their businesses. Quite enjoyable, no-strings sex. I suppose it was much like now, a married woman with a husband working away. The only difference is that the husband knows and approves, which takes the pressure off Alice, the guilt and everything.

Not sure how long it will last. That is really down to you, I suppose. Alice tells me that you are on a one-year contract, with a break of six weeks coming up in a couple of months. Will you continue for another year? Needless to say, that I would be quite happy to continue looking after Alice, if that is okay with you.

You said in your email that the picture turned you on. Seeing Alice cosying up to someone in just her underwear. You asked what we did after taking it, well… we kissed as I pulled her knickers to one side and started fingering her. I made her cum a couple of times before pulling them right off. She stretched out on the settee, and I fucked her. After that, we went to bed and continued up there.

You also said that it turned you on seeing your wife touching another man. It’s even better being on the receiving side of it. Most girls prefer the man to take the lead in initiating sex, but Alice is different. When she wants sex, she doesn’t mess about, a kiss, a grope, and then a tug of the zipper. I expect you know all this, or perhaps you don’t!

Glad you understand about the photographs, but you will be able to see them when you come home. Alice has the memory stick too, so you don’t need to worry about copies being made public. There are a few video clips too. Alice doing a couple of stripteases, one of her masturbating for me, and a few after-sex ones. Close ups of her cunt with cum leaking from her. There are loads of stills showing that too. Maybe she will let you take some back with you to remind you of her. Maybe you would like to film us fucking when you come back? It wouldn’t bother me. Not sure if you'd be up to being physically present when I am fucking her though?

 

Anyway, I’ll answer some more questions next time. By the way, we never did get a hot cup of tea this morning. Alice got quite horny after reading your email a few times, my fingering didn’t help either. I gave her a good, early morning shagging, before we showered and went out for the day. Alice took me to a lingerie shop and asked me to choose something I would like to see her in. I had an idea that she would suit a Basque. She’s upstairs now getting changed. Just waiting now for the Chinese takeaway to be delivered. Camera is charged and ready, I'm as horny as hell, so it looks like a good night ahead.

Catch you later!

 

Kev

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments