Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Email to an Absent Husband

"Kev writes to Gary and introduces himself as his wife's lover."

47
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
644 words 644 words

Hi Gary,

Alice has suggested that I write to you and introduce myself, so here I am. The name is Kev, by the way.

It took a while for Alice to convince me that you not only wanted her to have a boyfriend, while you are working in Singapore, but you also wanted to see some photographs of us together too. However, now that I have read some of your emails to her, I’m convinced, so here goes.

To begin with, I am very happy to look after her for you; more than happy to keep her warm at night and ensure a male presence around the house. It’s a pretty decent area where you live, but you never know these days, do you? It goes without saying that I am also happy to look after her physical needs while you’re away too. It is a great pleasure, and I am honoured!

Anyway, we finally got around to doing some photographs for you. Alice is quite photogenic and confident now to pose for me. The majority of the photographs I have taken are much too risky to send online, and would also be considered indecent, so we have chosen the attached, which should be okay. Alice is keeping all the others, and you will be able to see them when you come home in a couple of months’ time. She tells me that you have never done anything like this, so you may get quite a lot of joy from them!

This photograph, like the others taken, was taken on my new Nikon Z9, and I am quite pleased with the results – from a photographer's point of view. You can see that our faces have been cropped. Alice removed all her jewellery for the shoot; rings, watch, necklace, and bracelet, just in case that this photo falls into the wrong hands and risks identifying her. To the onlooker, she looks like a normal single girl enjoying the company of her boyfriend.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

You will, of course, recognise her in an instant. After three years of being married to her, you will know every inch of her body, every blemish, every wrinkle, but to anybody else, she could be anybody. You might recognise her bra and panties, I don’t know, but you will recognise the settee. Alice tells me that you two have done a lot of bonking on it. Alice and I have had our moments on it, too. The texture is very good, and it has a lot of bounce in it!

It's also where we had our first bonk. On our second date, Alice took me back for coffee, and one thing led to another, and we… well, there’s no need to spell it out is there!

So, what do you think of the photo? I would imagine you will be shocked to see your wife with another man. The pose says everything, doesn’t it? Alice is relaxed, she feels comfortable with me touching her intimately, and she responds by touching me too. (by the way, she calls me big boy!)

Alice tells me that she wants me to be explicit, but I’m not sure if that’s what you want. Obviously, you know that I’m sleeping with your wife, but do you really want to hear all the gory details? I don’t mind telling you if you do. In fact, it would give me a lot of pleasure to tell you about what we get up to. Just writing this email to you has been very arousing, and once I have pressed the ‘send’ button I will be whisking Alice off to the bedroom.

Anyway, Gary, It’s nice meeting you, and perhaps we could get together for a drink when you are next back in the UK.

 

Kev

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments