Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anthea's Baby - Part IV

"Anthea's mother, Helen, talks to her son-in-law about being a cuckold"

46
31 Comments 31
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Helen returned a few minutes later with their glasses refilled. “I think Anthea and her dad are having a good chat too.”

Jack smiled wondering what exactly they were talking about.

“So you met Ben at a party,” Helen started. “You were all watching porn movies and he needed a bed for the night and came back to your place to stay.”

Jack nodded.

“So what happened?”

Jack shrugged. “Nothing happened that night,” he told her. “He went home next morning but he left his phone number with Anthea. He made it plain that he wanted to sleep with her and cuckold me. We talked about it over the weekend and I rang him a few days later and... well the rest his history.”

Helen smiled. “Look Jack, I want to cuckold Dave and I would like to do it in a way that will give him as much pleasure at it would me. I want us to have the same enjoyment out of it as you and Anthea are having, you can help me achieve this. I would like to know what made you agree to Anthea seeing him; what does she do that makes it so special for you and why it continues to the point it is at now. I need to know what keeps the whole thing alive for you both and what drives you so that I can learn from it.”

“I see.”

“Dave and I have just turned forty and we have a lot of years ahead of us. What you and Anthea have done has got both of us thinking about our own sex lives. We love each other and we both want to have fulfilling adventures: we don’t want to get into the rut that a lot of couples our age do these days and drift along into old age with regrets and ‘what ifs’. You can help us. I’m not interested in graphic accounts of what went on, that’s... well you know what I mean and it’s also private. I just need to know things like what she does that makes you want to keep it going and what Ben does that makes you want to keep on allowing him to sleep with her. I need to know so that I can do the same with Dave.”

Jack took another sip of wine. “A sign of the times, hey? Parents learning from their children”

“Touché!”

Jack sat back. “Well, I suppose I should start by saying that I was always interested in knowing about Anthea’s previous boyfriends. I think most guys do when they start going out with a girl.”

Helen smiled. “Yes, Dave was the same; how big, how good and how many times and in what positions.”

Jack smiled. “Yes something like that,” he replied. “Anthea was quite forthcoming.”

“You know about the married man she was seeing when she was just seventeen?”

Jack nodded.

“Dave was furious when he found out. If he had ever got hold of him... well, he would have done time for him.”

“In fairness to them both, she had had some bad experiences with boys her own age and wanted to learn from an older man like some of her friends were doing at the time. True, he was only interested in a bit on the side but they both gained from it and she wasn’t hurt when it ended.”

She nodded. “Yes, she did explain at the time but I couldn’t explain that to her dad. Dad’s have different expectations for their daughters,” she laughed. “Mine was the same. It would have made his hair curl if he knew about my sex life.”

Jack smiled.

“Anyway, I... I quite enjoyed hearing about him especially. He did teach her a lot and was a good lover by all accounts. So really that was the start of it for me; the seeds were sown. When Ben came along that night and he was in our spare room and I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like if she went to him. I actually joked to her about not slipping into his room after I fell asleep. Next morning after she had seen him off we got talking and she told me that she was interested in him sexually.”

“And that excited you?”

He nodded. “She talked about what it would be like with him for her. She knew that he was bigger than me too and that made it even more alluring.”

“You made the first move though?”

“Yes,” Jack responded. “Ben had told her that he would prefer me to ring him and tell him that it was okay to take her out on a date.”

“Pretty humiliating isn’t it?”

“That’s part of the allure as well,” Jack answered. “There’s a lot of humiliation involved in cuckolding. Anthea caught on quickly, realising that I got turned on by the humiliation.”

“That’s interesting,” Helen commented. “So you rang him then.”

He nodded. “Anthea keyed in his number and handed me the phone when he answered. He told me that he was expecting my call. He said that he wanted to take her out to dinner on the following Saturday night and I said it was okay.”

“As simple as that then?”

Jack looked away. “Well... there were things that he suggested that I might like to do.”

“Go on.”

Jack remained silent for a few moments.

“Please tell me.”

He looked up at her and saw the expectant look on her face. “He... suggested that I take her out shopping and buy her some nice lingerie to wear for her date with him.”

Wow.”

“Ben said that he preferred reds and blacks. He liked Basques and stockings were a must,” Jack told her. “He also suggested a new dress and shoes as well. He wanted her wearing everything new and to be dressed up especially for him”

“He sure knows how to rub it in doesn’t he?” Helen commented.

Jack smiled. “There were other things he requested as well.”

Her eyes widened.

“He also wanted me to help her bathe and dress her for her date with him.”

Bloody hell!

“Yes,” Jack replied. “Ben knows how to play a cuckold.”

“I take it that you did as he suggested.”

He nodded. “There were other things to but they’re a bit personal.”

“I see,” she smiled. “Would they shock me then?”

“I’ve no idea,” he shrugged. “But it would embarrass me telling you.”

“But you did them all the same.”

Jack nodded.

“Would it excite Dave if he did them?”

“Undoubtedly. Preparing your wife for a date with another man has a strong sexual pull for a cuckold.”

“But isn’t that the object of the exercise?”

Jack nodded. “Ben also told me that he didn’t want me having sex with Anthea for the rest of the week as well and that he also wanted me to shave her down there.”

Helen’s face reddened. “He sounds quite a character this Ben doesn’t he.”

Jack nodded.

“Preparing Anthea in that way for him must have been very humiliating.”

“It was.”

“But it excited you all the same though.”

“That’s what cuckolding is all about; pain, humiliation and sexual excitement.”

“I take it Anthea didn’t object.”

He smiled. “No, she thoroughly enjoyed it.” Jack told her thinking about the way she taunted him as he fastened her stockings.

Helen emptied her glass. “So, their first date then,” she said. “They had dinner and came home.”

Jack shook his head. “No, that’s the funny thing,” he answered. “Anthea had no intention of sleeping with him on their first date. She wanted to get to know a bit better first and she also wanted to see my reaction to her dating another man. She also thought Ben was a bit of a cocky sod and wanted to show him who was the real boss.”

Helen laughed. “Good for her. I bet Ben was annoyed.”

CalistaEra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CalistaEra

“From the sound of it he was very frustrated but she resisted his attempts to seduce her.”

“They went out on another date obviously.”

Jack nodded. “Yes, the following weekend.”

“And?”

“She went back to his place and spent the night with him.”

Jack’s glass emptied and Helen got up and left the room to refill it. “Did she tell you all about it next day?” she asked on her return.

Jack nodded.

“How did you feel that night knowing that she was in bed with him?”

“It was quite a rough night,” he sighed. “Actually, I thought she would be coming back home on her own. She had told me that she still wasn’t a hundred percent sure that she was ready to have sex with him just yet so I wasn’t expecting it. Then I got a call from Ben at around eleven o’clock. He asked me if it was okay for Anthea to stay the night with him. He told me that he had already fucked her and as it was cold and raining she was as well to spend the night with him.”

“How did you feel about that?”

Jack shrugged. “There was little I could do about it was there?” he explained. “Ben handed his phone to Anthea and we spoke for a few minutes. She told me that she was naked in bed beside him. We chatted a bit more and then we said goodnight to each other and that was that.”

“Were you hurt?”

“Yes,” he replied. “Very hurt but then the sexual side of it kicked in and took over and I went to bed.”

“Can I ask you a very personal question?”

He nodded.

“Do you masturbate when you think about the two of them together?”

Jack sat up quickly.

“I’m sorry,” she told him, “but Dave gets aroused very quickly whenever we discuss me sleeping with another man and I have caught him masturbating a few times. Presumably, he’s thinking about me with another man.”

“I daresay he is. It does get you like that.”

“Sorry,” she apologised. “I had to ask. I need to know these things to get to understand Dave properly.”

Jack smiled. “I think you’ll find that a helping hand goes a long way at times.”

Helen giggled. “Noted.”

They drank some more wine. “I take it when Anthea came home next morning that it was exciting listening to her telling you all about their night together.”

Jack nodded. He remembered that morning well. He had felt groggy from lack of sleep. In fact he was going to get up at eight o’clock and take some paracetamol but he dropped off to sleep again. It was Anthea who woke him and hour or so later. He opened his eyes to see an apparition at his bedside; she spoke and he realised it was her and where he was. She leant over and kissed him and then kicked off her shoes and began to unbuckle the belt of her dress. “I have a present for you from Ben,” she told him. “He says you will like it very much.”

He was confused at first as she reached behind and unzipped her dress. The long red silk garment fell to the floor and she picked it up and laid it across the bottom of the bed. Underneath it she wore a red Basque with matching panties and black lacy top stockings. She stepped closer to the bed and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down over her hips. He was mesmerised at the sight of her and he was also puzzled. ‘What present could she possible have for him?’

It was only when she asked him to slide lower down in the bed did he begin to realise what was about to happen. Pulling back the duvet she put one knee on the edge of the bed near his shoulders and then started to climb up onto the bed. “I’m quite messy,” she said as she positioned herself over his face. “Ben fucked me a lot of times last night and again just before I left.”

Jack could smell their sex and he could see his cum slowly oozing from her. He knew instinctively what was expected and what she wanted him to do. As she pressed her pussy against his open mouth she reached behind with her hand and took hold of his erection. “This is what you wanted isn’t it?”

Jack groaned.

“You want all that cum that he pumped into me time and time again last night, don’t you?”

He did. And as she slowly masturbated him he fed on her.

Helen’s voice distracted his thoughts. “So it became a weekly thing then?”

He shook his head. “They saw each other again on the following Wednesday afternoon,” he replied. “Anthea was taking a half day a month off then when she had to a work a Saturday morning. Ben rescheduled some work so he could see her.”

“Were you there as well?”

“No. I didn’t even know they were meeting up. Anthea never told me that they had planned to meet up. It was Ben’s idea. He wanted to sleep with her in the marital bed, as he called it and he didn’t want me prepared for it. I knew nothing about it until I got home and found them in bed together.”

“How did you react to that?”

“I didn’t. I just saw them lying there naked in bed. He had his arm around her and she was resting against his shoulder. I just found the whole thing so sexually exciting. Anthea called me over and gave me a kiss and asked me to give them a few more minutes together and she would be down to prepare dinner. I went down to the kitchen while they fucked again and then they came downstairs.”

“What happened then?”

Jack remembered it very well. They spoke briefly and then Anthea showed him to the door. He watched from the kitchen as they kissed passionately at the front door. Ben’s hand was squeezing her bottom through her white silk dressing gown and she was squeezing his bulge. They also spoke but Jack was unable to hear them. As she opened the front door Ben looked and him and gave him a wave. “See you Friday night Jack.”

Anthea closed the door on Ben and then came and kissed him. “Had a good day?” she asked him as she squeezed his bulge.

Jack groaned.

“Come, I have something for you,” she told him as she took his hand.

“Is that private too?” Helen asked disturbing his thoughts once again.

Jack smiled.

“Can I ask you one more personal question?”

Jack nodded.

“Dave... Dave talks about afterwards, after I have been with another man,” she started. “Is... is that what you do?”

“Do you mean oral sex?”

She nodded.

Jack shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to pry.”

He looked down at his wine glass. “I think you’ll find that most cuckolds will do that,” he informed. “It’s part of the ritual; part of the humiliation and degradation.”

“Part of the excitement too?”

Jack nodded.

“I can imagine that the cuckold’s wife will find it exciting as well.”

“Very.”

Helen smiled before picking up her wine glass to finish its contents. “Thank you for that Jack,” she told him placing her empty glass down. “You’ve been very informative.”

Jack chuckled. “I take it that Dave is in for quite a time in the years to come.”

“He sure is,” Helen laughed. “It’s just a case of finding the right lover now.”

“Well, we have been quite lucky in that respect.”

“Does Ben have any experienced friends?”

“I... I don’t really know,” Ben responded, taken by surprise with her question.

“Perhaps you could ask him for me. I... we would like to meet someone who knows what they’re doing. Someone who is experienced at handling cuckold husbands and inexperienced wives.”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

Helen stood up and leaned over the table and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Thank you, Jack.”

Her warmth and gratitude surprised him. “As long as you two don’t take things as far as we have done,” he smiled as he rose to his feet.

Helen looked him in the eye. “Well, we’ll see,” she responded quietly. “But you seem to be a very contented husband. It would be a shame to deny Dave that pleasure too, wouldn’t it?”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments