Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anthea's Baby - Part III

"Repercussions follow from the aftermath of Anthea's confession..."

37
25 Comments 25
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Jack was already home following his visit to his parents when Anthea got in. He was holding a half-empty glass of Merlot in his hand. “That bad was it?” she asked.

He nodded. They hugged and kissed. “I’m so sorry,” she commiserated. “I should have come with you or even gone on my own to tell them.”

He shook his head. “No, she would only have upset you and we couldn’t have that in your condition,” he responded. “Dave and Helen took it well then.”

She nodded. “They were quite shocked at first but they are okay with it now. They will be very supportive.”

“They’re good people.”

Anthea smiled and then told him to sit down. He was puzzled but when she explained the full extent of her visit to them he quickly understood why. “Bloody hell,” he responded. “Who would have thought that?”

Anthea nodded. “I know, but who are we to say anything?”

Jack agreed. “Do you think they will... you know, do it?”

“I don’t know but I have a funny feeling that they might now after what they know about us.”

“As long as they don’t go the whole hog like we have!” Jack told her.

Anthea laughed. “No way, “she responded. “Heaven forbid!”

Jack smiled. “Well, she is only forty. Quite a few women these days are having babies in their forties.”

Anthea began to laugh and shake her head at the thought of it. Jack teased her further. “You know if they did do it, you and John could have a step-brother or step-sister in the near future.”

She gave him a playful slap on the shoulder. “Talking of which, mum said she will tell him when he next calls,” she revealed. “They’re all supposed to be coming over here in the spring.”

“I wonder how Jen will take it?”

“Well, New Zealanders are known to be pretty liberal-minded folks so it should be okay,” she mused. “Anyway, who gives a shit what they or others think.”

Jack hugged her.

“You are okay with it, aren’t you Jack?”

He kissed her. “How many more times do I have to say it? It is what I wanted and I don’t regret a minute of it.”

“I often wonder what it is really like for you being cuckolded like this.”

Jack nodded as he ran his hand over her bump. “It’s hard to put into words just how exciting it feels to be cuckolded this way. To touch you like this and know that another man’s seed has done this to you is indescribable. And even without this, knowing that another man is fucking you; waking up in the night and hearing the pleasure you are getting from it is just out of this world. I think all married men should experience it at least once in their lives.”

Anthea smiled. “Only the once?”

Jack laughed. “Well, once a month at least.”

Anthea reached down and held his bulge. “You really do get excited by it all don’t you?” she said as she kissed him.

He nodded.

“You know, she probably won’t be the first of our children to have a different father,” she said softly. “There will be probably at least one more. I would like to have four children.”

“As long as at least one of them is mine, I’ll be quite happy.”

She kissed him and gave his bulge another squeeze. “Would you like me to take care of this?”

Jack groaned. “Please.”

Anthea got down on her knees and began to unzip his trousers. “I’ll probably have another child quickly after she is born,” she told him as she extracted his hard cock. “I’ll give it say six months and then do it again, after that I’ll give it a couple of years before getting a pregnant again.”

“And the next child,” Jack said. “Who will be the father?”

Anthea ran her tongue over the tip of his cock. “Would you want it to be your turn or would you like someone else to get me pregnant instead?”

Jack groaned. Her hand was gripping him tightly and she was slowly masturbating him. “It’s up to you.”

She smiled.

“Ben again?”

“Maybe, maybe not,” she answered before folding her lips around his cock momentarily. “I fancy the idea of an older lover.”

“Black?” gasped Jack.

“Goes without saying,” she responded immediately. “They really relish the thought of getting a girl from our culture pregnant don’t they?”

Jack groaned as her mouth engulfed him once again. His mind flashed back to the first attempt at conception with Ben. He had been on the bed with them holding Anthea’s legs right back as Ben settled on his knees between her parted thighs. He rested his huge cock on her mound and looked up and smiled. Jack just looked at him for a moment waiting for his next move but all he did was give him a nod and looked down at his erection resting on her mound.

He didn’t need another second prompting. Reaching down he held Ben’s erection in his hand and guided it to her opening. Another look came from Ben and a huge smile lit his face as he pushed slowly forward.

Jack had done this before many times but this time it was different. Anthea was no longer on the pill and pregnancy could well occur. He was aiding and abetting in Ben’s act of impregnation. Jack closed his eyes recalling every thrust, every sound and every orgasm Anthea went through as he held her until Ben groaned loudly and began pumping his potent seed into her. They were never quite sure if she conceived that first time but her period never arrived three weeks later and when the next one never appeared either she took a pregnancy test. It was positive.

Jack’s seed now began to fill her mouth as her hand vigorously pumped him. Afterwards, she pulled away, wiped her mouth and got to her feet. “You had quite a load of cum this time darling,” she commented.

He smiled and kissed her. “You only have to mention getting pregnant by another man to get me going like that,” he told her.

She smiled back at him and kissed him as he zipped up his trousers. “Well, we'd better start budgeting for a large family now then!”

 

 

***

 

 

Sunday afternoon was spent at her mum and dads. They almost always had Sunday lunch together, taking turns to host it. Jack felt a little anxious as he stepped inside their home, wondering what their reaction was going to be to their cuckolded son-in-law.

He needn’t have worried though. They greeted him with their usual warmth and her mum cracked a joke almost as soon as they arrived. “I bought a nice joint of Welsh Black beef at the butchers in town yesterday,” she said. “They don’t often have it in and I knew that you would like it, Anthea!”

Mum!” Anthea said with a laugh.

Jack also laughed and her dad’s face broke into a smile. He wondered what he really thought about his daughter being pregnant with another man’s child. He remembered the first time that he came to dinner and Anthea introduced him to the family. Her parents knew that she had been sleeping over at his place but apart from fleeting visits this was his first time with the family.

Dave had taken him to one side and told him that he was glad that she had a steady boyfriend now. “Please treat her with respect and you and I will get along fine,” he had told him. It was a welcome and a warning but he respected him for it.

At dinner, her mum told them that John had been on the phone the previous night and she had broken the news of the baby to him. “He was quite shocked at first but he seems to be okay with it now.”

“I must give him a ring sometime,” Anthea told her.

“That would be a good idea,” her dad commented.

Her dad asked Jack if he had heard from his mother but he shook his head.

“She’ll come round,” her mum told him. “New babies tend to bring people together.”

Anthea smiled.

“Have you got a name in mind for the baby yet?” asked her mum.

Anthea laughed. “I knew you were going to ask that?” she responded. “Yes, we’ve talked about names but we’ll make our decision when she arrives.”

“And will Ben have an input?”

She smiled. “Ben has done his bit. Jack takes over now.”

Her mum laughed. “I take it that Ben is still on the scene?”

“If you mean am I still seeing him the answer is yes,” she replied. “We are still in a relationship. He’s working away for the next few days. Why do you ask?”

sofiaebony01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofiaebony01

She looked across the table to her husband. “Your dad and I were thinking that if he’s still part of your lives and is likely to remain so for the foreseeable future then maybe we should get to know him as well. After all, he is the father of our granddaughter to be.”

“Mum, Jack will be her dad,” Anthea told her. “Being the father doesn’t necessarily mean being the dad.”

Her dad interrupted. “I think what mum is trying to say that we would like to meet him sometime. We appreciate that Jack will be bringing her up as his own daughter but it would be nice to meet him all the same.”

Anthea thought about it for a few moments. “What do you think, Jack?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “If it’s just to meet and get to know him then it is fine by me, if he wants to, that is, but we have all agreed that he won’t play any role as her dad. He doesn’t want to and we don’t and never did want him to either.”

“We all agreed that beforehand,” Anthea added. “We agreed that if he got me pregnant then I would have the baby but he would never play any part in her upbringing. Ben just wanted to get me pregnant and that was fine by us.”

The two of them looked at each other but didn’t say anything. Anthea stood up and reached for the wine bottle. “Anyone need a top-up?” Her mum and dad pushed their wine glasses forward and Jack lifted his up.

“I’m sorry,” her mum said. “I didn’t mean to... well...”

“I know, mum.”

“It’s just that if he’s going to be around for a while then... “

“Things are fluid with us at the moment,” Anthea said. “Jack and I are the only constants in this relationship. As for Ben... well, he’s there until things change otherwise. They might never change but there again who knows. He has said that he intends going back to America one day. There will always be Jack and I and our children but as for anyone else...” she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

“So you are planning to have more than one child then?”

She smiled. “Yes, mum there will be more.”

“And will Jack... “

Anthea laughed. “Yes, mum Jack will be getting me pregnant in the future. “

Her dad looked a little uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation.

“I suppose this is marriage today, is it?” her mum said.

“In yours and my parents' day many people got married to have sex,” Jack said. “Raise a family and the like but people don’t need to do that now. People don’t need a formal relationship to have sex or raise children and those that do formalise their relationships, well... they don’t have the same moral restraints that couples previously had. Life is different now. There are careers to build; jobs to hold down, businesses to run and children to raise and educate. Gone are the days when the father’s wage could feed and house one family both parents need to work now. Life just isn’t the same now and as for fidelity... well it's way down the list of importance for a lot of couples.”

“Well I think fidelity and trust is very important,” her mum replied.

“I think it depends on how you define trust and fidelity,” Anthea interrupted. “If you mean cheating and hurting your partner then yes, I agree but if a couple want to do what we are doing then that is different. When Ben made a pass at me, Jack knew and we talked about the situation and agreed to try it. We both got pleasure from it and still do.”

“But it can be a very dangerous game to play.”

Anthea turned to her mum. “It’s not a game mum,” she told her. “It’s something that is part of our lives now and all three of us are getting something out of it.”

“I think your mum is trying to say that our marriage could be at risk,” Jack cut in. “And yes, it is a risk but I think Anthea and I are solid enough to keep things at the level it is.”

“Ben knows where the red lines are in our relationship,” Anthea said. “As intimate as we are, he knows how much I love Jack and as much as I might enjoy sex with him, Jack fills other areas of my life that he could never do. He also knows that if I ever felt that he was pushing those other boundaries then he would have to go.”

Her mum sighed and shrugged her shoulders. “Well, you both seem as though you know what you’re doing,” she told them. “I don’t understand it all but then again, I’m from a different generation.”

The conversation dwindled to silence as they emptied their wine glasses and then Anthea’s mum began to clear the plates away. “Would you like to give me a hand Jack, please?”

He and Anthea looked at each other and she gave him a smile. It was very rare that she asked him to help and they knew that she wanted to talk to him. Jack picked up some of the dishes and followed her into the kitchen. They had a dishwasher and Jack knew that there was no work for him to really do, so he sat and down at the table and waited for Helen to load the machine before filling their glasses again and the joining him at the table.

“Dave has asked me to cuckold him in the past,” she told him.

He nodded. “Yes, I know.”

“Oh, Anthea told you then?”

He nodded. “We have no secrets,” he answered. “That’s why our relationship is strong.”

She took a sip of wine. “Do you think I should?”

Jack shrugged. “I couldn’t possibly give you an opinion on that,” he replied. “That’s a matter for you two.”

She smiled. “Would you recommend it then?”

“Well, speaking from a male point of view if Dave is like me he would get a lot of enjoyment out of it and if you are like your daughter then you would enjoy it too.”

She laughed at his diplomacy. “Do you not get jealous watching her and Ben together?”

“I don’t really get to see them actually together all that much,” he answered. “I do get to watch sometimes and sometimes I catch them together but most of the time I just get to hear them. But I do get jealous, obviously. I love her very much but there’s... there’s an excitement that is hard to explain and that controls the jealousy.”

“Dave gets excited too when we talk about it, very excited.”

“If he’s a cuckold, then he will.”

“But I haven’t cuckolded him yet.”

“That’s as maybe,” Jack responded. “But in his own mind, he is. He’s more than likely to have imagined being in a cuckold's position and has lived it over and over again in his mind.”

She took a long sip of wine. “So what’s the most exciting part for you then, Jack?”

He smiled. “Most of those are private but... I would say it’s probably more exciting imagining what they are doing rather than the actual visuals.”

He took a gulp of his wine. “How do you mean?” she asked.

He remained silent for a moment.

“I want to do it,” she told him. “If that’s what Dave wants then I would like to do it for him but I don’t really know how to go about it or even what to do.”

Jack smiled. “You have two children.”

She laughed. “I didn’t mean it that way,” she replied. “I mean how do I please him? I don’t think that I could just do it with a stranger and I doubt if I could do it in front of him either.”

“Well, actually doing it in front of him will take time. All three of you will have to learn to be comfortable in each other’s presence before that happens,” he answered. “Do you have any male friends that you are interested in sexually?”

She smiled. “I’ve not been short of offers and some of them have interested me,” she admitted.

“Does Dave know about them?”

She shook her head.

“Well there’s a starting point,” he told her. “Tell Dave about it. Next time someone asks you out and you’re interested in him, tell Dave about it. Tell him that you want to go out to dinner with the guy. See what his reaction is and take things from there.”

“One of his co-directors often asks me out. He’s married so he would be a safe bet.”

“Do they get on?”

“I think so.”

“That’s a very powerful emotive driving force,” Jack told her. “I can imagine having a friend and work colleague cuckolding you would really take him to the edge.”

“Yes,” she responded.

“Just take it slowly at first,” Jack suggested. “Have dinner with him a couple of times. Build up a friendship, get to know him. Find out what floats his boat, so to speak. Tell Dave all about it and get him excited. Obviously, the first time you cuckold him you can’t go back to his place so suggest a hotel. Stay the night; have some fun and then go home the next morning and tell Dave all about it.”

“Is that how it happened with you and Anthea?”

Jack smiled and shook his head. Helen reached across for his empty glass. “Let me get you a top-up and you can tell me all about it.”

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments