Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold By Any Other Name - Part II

"Her husband is in self denial as Kate continues to cuckold him."

79
56 Comments 56
33.7k Views 33.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story

John did not play well at all that Sunday in the local golf club’s annual tournament. Two years ago, he had won it, but his form was poor that day. Three double bogies on the nine out holes had ruined his chances. He had been in quite good form the previous weekend and was tipped by some to win it again, but John had other things on his mind that day.

On Saturday morning he had woke up feeling on top of the world. He had put his thoughts about being cuckolded by Frank and Kate completely out of his mind. He knew that Kate liked to play games in the bedroom. She was a firm believer in keeping the marriage exciting; she had seen too many of her friends end up divorced and flitting between relationships over the years. While the sex may have been exciting the friendships and companionships rarely met expectations. John enjoyed Kate’s games and was happy to play along with them; after all he was reaping benefits so why should he complain!

They bathed together that morning and Kate asked him if he would give her mound a shave. He didn’t mind. It was always a good chance to get reacquainted with her sex. He knew every fold of flesh, not just that, he also knew every shade of colour too. No two pussies’ were the same, so he had read somewhere, and Kate’s was different from any other woman he had known. He had first seen hers on her twentieth birthday and it still excited him ten years later.

“Guys really enjoy a shaved pussy, don’t they?” she commented, as he delicately went over the outskirts of her pussy lips.

He smiled.

“It’s always nice to see their facial expression when they first set eyes on it,” she told him.

Her words stopped him in his tracks momentarily but then he smiled to himself. She was teasing him again.

“Frank dropped to his knees that first time he saw it and then he showered it with kisses and moaned all the time.”

John froze and looked up at her. “Only kidding,” she said with a huge grin on her face.

He returned to his task without saying a word, but his hands were trembling a little this time. He was beginning to wonder again. He knew that Frank loved shaved ones. He once told him that he regularly shaved Elle’s and asked him if Kate’s was shaved. He refused to answer his question. ‘Such intimate things between husband and wife are private.’  He had snapped.

“I was thinking of going into town later to that new lingerie boutique that has opened,” she told him as she had dried herself later, “fancy coming along?”

“What’s wrong with that website you usually buy from?” he asked her. “I don’t like those shops, anyway. They make you feel like a bit of a pervert looking through rails of knickers and bras.”

Kate laughed. “Lots of men accompany their wives and girlfriends,” she told him, “it’s all part of the fun. Anyway, they will take a few days to get here. I need them sooner.”

A couple of hours later Frank found himself looking through the rails of lingerie with her. Every so often she would hold a bra and panties set up and ask him what he thought about them. He just nodded saying that they looked okay. After over half an hour of viewing every shade, style, and shape of knicker they stocked, she finally selected three sets with matching suspender belts and went to the till. Kate left him with the sales assistant, who couldn’t have been much older than eighteen, while she went to get a couple of pairs of stockings. The girl kept looking up every now and again giving him a smile as she carefully removed the garments from the hangers and folded them. He found it a little intimidating.

When Kate returned with the stockings and put them down the girl put them through the price scanner and then looked at him again and told him the total cost. He had expected Kate to reach into her handbag for her purse, but she had gone again. He turned to see her looking through the negligee sets. The looked expectantly at him and he found himself having to take out his wallet to pay for them. A few moments later Kate laid a couple of sets on the counter. This time however she paid for them.

Kate treated him to lunch later and a couple of glasses of wine made him start thinking about seeing her in her new underwear later. His imagination began to run wild. However, his expectations never came to fruition. Kate turned his advances down in bed that night and he woke up next morning feeling horny and disappointed.

Something else also happened that morning. Kate always had a habit of having her clothes for the next day ready to hand. Her underwear would be laid out over the back of her dressing table chair and her clothes would be on a coat hanger hanging from the wardrobe door. When John got up to get ready for his golf tournament, he saw that she had laid out a new black and pink bra and panty set and a black dress that was more appropriate for evening wear.

He had no idea what time Frank was due round but he knew that the vegetables would not take more than an hour to prepare and cook. They would have a lot of time together; time that could be spent pursuing other things. Time that could be spent having sex in the marital bed letting off steam, as she had quaintly described it. John did not feel at all like playing golf!

When he came from the bathroom, washed, and shaved, Kate was up and sat on the edge of the bed in her dressing gown. John gave a nod towards the chair. “Y . . . you’re wearing this today?” he asked her.

Kate nodded and stood up. “Thought I would have something nice waiting for you when you get back,” she told him as she hugged him.

“But Frank will be here as well,” he told her.

Kate reached down and took hold of his cock. “Not all the time,” she said. “Once dinner is over it will just be me and you.”

John kissed her and Kate began to stroke him. She returned his kiss before sinking to her knees. He wasn’t expecting anything from her, but he was pleasantly surprised when she took his hardening cock in her mouth. “Does this please my darling?” she asked him as she cupped his testicles.

John groaned.

“Perhaps my darling would like me to do this to someone else today?” she said as she began to stroke him.

He groaned again.

“It’s good, isn’t it?”

Her teasing and taunting him was bringing him close to cumming.

“Guys like to cum in a woman’s mouth, don’t they?”

He reached for her head and began to stroke her hair.

“Especially if it’s being given by another man’s wife.”

John cried out.

“You don’t think it would be considered unfaithful if a wife did this to another man, do you?” she asked him. “If she knelt down and took has big thick cock in her mouth and milked him of his seed?” she added pumping harder on his cock.

John could not hold back any longer. He cried out very loudly, thrust very hard into her mouth, and brought his seed to her.

On the golf course a little while later he looked at his watch and noted the time. He began to wonder if Frank was with Kate in his home. His thoughts became absorbed with images of her dressed in her new underwear. He thought about Frank looking at her shaved mound; thought about his fingers touching her. He thought about Frank’s erection sliding between her pussy lips and deep inside her. Pangs of jealousy gripped him, yet he could feel his own erection. It was then that he hit his first double bogey. By the time he had gone around half the course he was already ten over par and near the bottom of the leader board. The match was already over for him.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

A few hours later he was pulling into his driveway. Normally he would stay behind and have a drink at the ‘nineteenth’ hole but not that day. John wanted to get home. Kate greeted him with a kiss; a long passionate one. Her lips seemed fuller than normal, and he could detect alcohol on her breath.

“How did it go?” she asked him.

“I . . . I had a bad day.”

She kissed him again and reached for his groin. “Never mind,” she told him, “I have something special for you later.”

John reached for her bottom and began to squeeze her. He could feel her panties underneath; he could feel her suspenders. He wanted her.

“Dinner is just about ready,” she told him. “Shall we go through?”

Dinner was not a pleasant affair. Throughout the meal he wondered if they had been fucking while he was out. He looked for outward signs, but none could be found. Frank and Kate chatted as they normally did in his presence and their body language suggested that nothing intimate was taking place between them. But doubt was still there especially whenever Kate got up to either take to or bring something from the kitchen. Frank was not particularly good at being discreet in his leering and his eyes seemed fixated with her bottom.

After coffee and a brandy Frank stood up and said, “I guess it’s time to leave you guys to it,”

There was a smile on his face as he spoke but there was also a smile on John’s when he turned his back. He was glad to see him leave. Kate went to the door with him and then returned with an equally broad smile on her face. She stretched out her hand. “Come on,” she said to him. “You look as though you could do with a good seeing to.”

It was unusual to hear such language coming from her, but he was not complaining. He reached for her hand and as he stood up her other hand went to his groin. “Shall we see if we can get a hole in one,” she said.

John was like a lamb to the slaughter as she led him upstairs and to the bedroom. There were no ropes this time and neither were there indentations in the duvet, but he couldn’t help but wonder if Frank had been inside their bed earlier. He put his thoughts to one side momentarily as she began to undress him. He loved the way that she slowly unbuttoned his shirt before taking it off and he loved it even more when she sank to her knees to unbuckle his trousers.

“There is also something nice about undressing a man,” she said softly, “something very sexy about it.”

John said nothing as she unzipped his pants.

“Guys like it too,” she said, “they always seem to get harder when a woman takes down their trousers.”

She reached for the protrusion in his boxers as his trousers fell around his ankles. “See what I mean,” she told him.

His mind began to race again. Had she stripped Frank like this? Had she held his bulge like she was holding his? When she pulled them down and took his cock to her mouth more questions filled his mind.

“I love sucking cock,” she said softly. “I love to feel its swell in my mouth; love to feel it pushing against the back of my throat. I love to be made to gag.”

John groaned. He knew that he rarely made her gag. He thought that it hurt her and tried his best at all times not to push too deep. Someone though had pushed deep; someone had made her gag. Was it Frank who was always making her gag?

Kate suddenly pulled away. “I want to fuck you,” she told him. “Get onto the bed.”

John kicked of his shoes and socks and then stepped out of his trousers and shorts. He was quickly in bed laying back and watching Kate undress. He watched the dress come off, followed by her bra, and then watched her fingers move to her suspender straps. “Please leave them on darling, if you don’t mind,” he said.

Kate stopped and moved to the bed. “Of course, I don’t mind,” she told him. “A wife should always do everything possible to please her husband in bed.”

She climbed onto the bed. He lay there still and expectant as she straddled him and then raised herself up. He watched her fingers pull at the side of her panties and gasped as she pulled them across her mound. “I like being fucked this way,” she told him as she sank down.

John could feel the lacy edge against his cock. He could also feel the warmth and the wetness of her pussy as it enclosed him. He gasped out loudly. Kate was well lubricated. He could only put it down to one thing and one thing only: Frank had fucked her.

She rose up and thrust downwards; kissed him and then repeated the process as he reached up to hold her breasts. “That’s it,” she told him. “I just love to have my tits held while I am fucking a man this way.”

John groaned. Who had been fucking her this way? He had not done her regularly like this: he was a good old fashioned missionary man. He opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a loud groan. Kate could sense that he was cumming and she held her position with a long passionate kiss.

“Don’t cum yet,” she whispered. “I like a man who can hold back.”

John groaned even louder. It was almost as if she was confessing to cuckolding him.

“D . . . does Frank hold back?”

The words were out before he could stop them.

She kissed him again. Still with his cock deep inside her, she kissed him softly and passionately.

“What do you think?”

John groaned. “I . . . I bet he does.”

“You don’t think that he gets over excited then?” she asked quietly. “You don’t think that after watching me strip slowly for him that he gets so excited that once he gets his cock inside me, he ejaculates?”

“G . . .god,” he cried out, “I’m . . . I’m cumming.”

Kate lifted herself up and then down quickly on his cock a couple of times and John cried out as he began to ejaculate.

They remained together with her on top for a few minutes afterwards. John held her close, clinging onto her, as if not wishing her ever to be apart from him. “It . . . it is just fantasy about Frank, isn’t it?”

Kate smiled him and then kissed him. “I would never do anything to hurt you,” she replied. “Never doing anything that you didn’t want me to do.”

It was not the yes or no answer that he was seeking but he said nothing. Kate lifted herself off him and, after pulling off her panties, began to draw back the duvet. Moments later they slid under it together. Suddenly John felt a cold wetness under his thigh. He opened his mouth to speak out and then stopped as he realised that he was lying on a wet patch. There was only one reason a wet patch would form inside a bed.

Kate reached for him; kissed him and took hold of his cock. “Anything wrong?” she asked him.

John found himself unable to speak for a moment. There was only one reason he should be lying in a wet patch on his side of the bed. He returned her kiss as his hardness grew in her hand. “Everything is fine darling,” he told her.

He knew the truth. Sometimes, however, silence was the better part of valour. To talk now would be to open up the proverbial Pandora’s Box and things that he wasn’t ready to confront could spill forth. He kissed her again and reached down for mound. It’s soft, warm wet lips opened out to him. John lifted himself up and Kate rolled onto her back and parted her legs for him. He settled between them and entered her. All thoughts of Frank fucking her earlier, not just in his bed but also on his side of it, dissipated as he got into his stride.

John was happy now. He was the one deep inside her now. It was her stockinged thighs that were wrapped around his legs; her nails that dug into his back and his name that she was calling out as they both neared another climax.

© Angieseroticpen 2015

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments