Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rodeo Continues Part 1.

"Well and truly... putting the sex in sexagenarian."

23
10 Comments 10
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Not even in my wildest fantasies, could I have imagined such a 'climax' to my week! Part 1 of 2 stories, and essentially a final sequel to the "Maybe My Last Rodeo" series."


Linda received a text from Judy the following morning apologizing for Billy's behaviour. She also said in her text that she would love to get together with us, and Saturday night would be good for her.

"She's keen." Linda laughed. "You doing anything Saturday?"

"What! No!" And if I was, I would have cancelled it... Only two more sleeps!

The following evening, Linda and I planned for our night with the newest member of Michelle's exclusive club,
'People who know'. Linda asked if I needed anything and I gave her a short list.

Saturday morning came and I woke up alone. I assumed that Linda had left on her shopping spree. I had a wank fantasizing about the night to come, and if the evening goes half as well as my wank, then it will be a night to remember.

Linda returned later that afternoon with her purchases and emptied a small plastic bag onto the kitchen table.

The False lashes, false nails and lip-gloss were for me, the other items were for sharing.

"What you gonna wear?" My wife always gets first dibs when it comes to her wardrobe. We discussed our outfits, how long it would take to get ready, and who got the bathroom first.

Finally, after thirty-five years, I was going to fuck Linda's best chum Judy. And I'd be dressed as Michelle. Back then, Judy was a cute-looking rock chic. Nice figure and stunning legs. I was quite friendly with her husband at that time, and I remember an occasion when a group of us were all together on a night out. Judy was sitting opposite me. She was wearing a short black leather skirt. She deliberately opened her legs to show me her unshaven pussy. (Back in those days, girls generally didn't tend to their lady gardens in comparison to later generations.) Judy saw my reaction before crossing her legs, it would be thirty-five years before I'd see that pussy again.

"Shower's free!" Linda shouted from the bathroom door. It was my turn to ablute. I wet-shaved my face with a new razor, showered and carefully shaved the five o'clock shadow from my pubic area. I'm fortunate that the few hairs I have on my legs are light and I've never needed to remove them.

Judy was due in half an hour, and I was putting the finishing touches to my lips. I wore my blonde wig and a leopard print mini-dress. I opted for tan tights or pantyhose, for the benefit of our American readers., as they were best suited to contain my cock and balls. Under my dress, I borrowed my wife's leopard print bra and panties. I slipped into my own size seven, 3" heel, leopard print stilettoes and checked my reflection in the roof-to-floor wardrobe mirror.

Linda entered the bedroom and caught me posing. "Grrr... Here puss-puss!"

"Too much leopard?" Who was I kidding? I looked fab.

"No! You look GRRREAT!"

"He was a Tiger. But thank you."

I turned away from my reflection to see how my wife was looking. "Wow!" She looked stunning, and she had yet to put on her dress. She wore a front fastening black basque, with red lace trim, matching pants, and black stockings attached to the basque suspender straps. On her size 4 feet, she wore 4" heel, black patent shoes. She squeezed past me to retrieve a black mini-dress from a rail inside her side of the wardrobe. She climbed inside the dress and pulled it up over her legs and body.

"Could you zip me up, babe?"

"You look amazing Honey!" I zipped up her dress. "I think we're ready to receive our guest." We stood side by side and looked at ourselves in the mirror. We looked like a couple of fifty-year-old 'cougars' ready for a night on the town. "Thanks for this." I expressed my sincere gratitude, after all, it's not every wife who is OK with her husband having sex with her best friend.

The girly threesome thing has always been of my instigating. We've had four over the last thirty years with Bob's wife ex-wife Fiona. The first time they were still together, and thrice since they split. (And no! Bob doesn't know any of it) And while Fiona was entranced by Linda's presence, my wife didn't share her enthusiasm for pussy juice. She prefers cum.

I would say to her, "It's only sex."

We haven't had a threesome with Fiona for over two years.

This feels like an appropriate juncture to share my problem. For over a year now I have been unable to stay hard while making love to my wife. As hot and beautiful as she is, Mr Floppy has his own mind and refuses to boldly go where our chum Bob has frequently gone over the years.

Viagra hasn't helped in that department either. Sure the wee blue pill adds a few millimetres to my length and girth, but they don't keep me hard. Where once I could bring my wife to orgasm with my six inches of solid cock, my tongue now does the job. And before you begin to feel sorry for her, I'm OK with her fucking Bob, provided she tells me all about it on her return.

What can I say... She loves cock! And I love to hear about it.

Oh! The Viagra does hold back my orgasm, hence the reason I'd just swallowed one.

I was impressed, and a tad surprised at the effort Linda had gone to, to look hot for her friend, Judy. "I hope Judy got the dress-code memo."

I went downstairs to open a bottle of wine while Linda did a bit of tidying in our bedroom. I had just filled one glass when there was a knock on the front door.

"Here we go!" I could hardly contain myself. I carried the wine bottle with me to the front door.

"Fuck! Michelle, you look amazing!" It was Bob! Fucking Bob!

"Bob!" I peered behind him, to see if there was any sign of Judy. "What! Where! How... Come in."

Bob stepped over the threshold and handed me a bottle of wine. He kissed me on both cheeks. "You smell divine darling!" He sounded like an old thespian luvvy.

"Well, this is a nice surprise!" For me perhaps, but I had a feeling my wife was expecting our impromptu gatecrasher.

Linda was at the top of the stair watching me meet and greet our 'surprise' guest.

"Hi, Bob." She said it as a matter of fact... like she'd been expecting him. "Oh did I say, honey... I told Judy you would pick her up?" She descended the stairs like a femme fatale. "Is that OK?"

I almost dropped both bottles. My conniving wife had planned the whole evening. She knows I love to drive en femme, and picking up Judy... well that's a mind-blowing bonus!

And let's not forget, I would be leaving Linda and Bob alone for... I quickly did the arithmetic. Fifteen minutes there and fifteen minutes back.

"I didn't think you'd mind." Linda was clearly addressing me while maintaining eye contact with her fuck-buddy.

"Wow, babe!" Bob couldn't take his eyes off my conniving wife. Linda walked straight up to him, put her hands up behind his neck, and began kissing him like I already wasn't there.

I left the two of them in the hallway to grunt and slurp while I carried my wine bottles back to the lounge.

Linda came into the room long enough to fill two glasses of wine. "Are you OK?"

I nodded my affirmation. "Yeh, I'm fine." Through the glass-panelled lounge door, I watched Bob climb the stairs to our bedroom.

We're just going straight up, the car keys are in the fruit bowl." I did admire my wife's barefaced shameless audacity. "Judy hasn't had a cock for ages, and... well... as you can't... I thought I'd share Bob."

As I put my coat on I could hear Linda's heels clip-clopping on the wooden floor in our bedroom. I felt a strange churn in my stomach when I closed the front door behind me. I knew they had fucked before, but this time I felt somewhat that my benevolence was being taken for granted.

As I began my short journey to Judy's I gave myself a pep-talk.

"Linda's a stunning-looking woman who happens to have an over-active libido. And as I am unable to fulfil my obligation in the boudoir, it would be cruel of me to deny her the satisfaction of cumming with a hard cock inside her." I was imagining the scene back in my bedroom and kept repeating, "It's only sex!" And it would likely be happening anyway... behind my back.

My train of thought was interrupted when I caught a glimpse of my reflection in my rearview mirror. The full beam from an approaching vehicle lit up the inside of the car. The bright light shone long enough for me to admire the work I'd done, making up my face.

"Twenty years, that takes off me!" A bold statement of conceit. It continued. "I'd fuck me!"

I had reached the halfway point on my journey and the internal dialogue continued. "You've got a gorgeous wife who supports your quirky lifestyle, currently being banged by a close friend. But then she's happy for me to lick her best friend's cunt." I was beginning to count my blessings.

It wasn't long before I pulled up outside Judy's house. Oh! And Billy's!

I suddenly remembered Billy. "Oh, fuck! What if he comes out." I had a flashback to earlier this week when my wife landed on his bare lap and had skin-on-skin contact with his humungous cock.

The light in the hallway went out, leaving the house in darkness and a figure appeared at the door. It was Judy. She gave me a wave and a beaming smile as she walked down the garden path towards my car.

My headlights shone straight at her. "OMG!" It was obvious that she'd received the dress code memo.

I briefly looked around at the neighbouring houses looking for any curtain twitchers. The sight of Judy in her black leather blouson jacket, open, to reveal a black lace and leather bodice, with her black leather skirt and fishnet stockings, would have the tongues gossiping. Or perhaps not. This was maybe normal behaviour in these parts.

Judy opened the passenger door and elegantly got into the car. She leaned across and planted a big kiss on my cheek before buckling up.

"Wow, Jude!"

"Too much?" She had a cheeky glint in her piercing aqua-blue eyes. She lifted her skirt, confirming my earlier assumption that she was wearing stockings. And no panties.

"What? No! Amazing! Truly, you look incredible."

"Well, thank you. As do you. Look at you!" Judy gave me a once-over.

"You really are, very convincing... And as for those fucking legs!"

The mutual appreciation conversation was morale-boosting, but there were a few things I needed to know. Like...

"So, when was this all planned?"

"This morning. Linda phoned me. Asked me if I minded Bob being there."

"And what did you say?" I already knew the answer.

"I said no! The more the merrier. I did ask if your bed could take it." We both had a girly giggle.

I couldn't help but smile. Judy went on to tell me that she knew of my erectile dysfunction situation, and admired my attitude regarding Linda's lust for cock. She also informed me that she was looking forward to sucking my cock later.

"I prefer to call it my enlarged clitoris." The giggling continued.

We were still laughing as I drove into my driveway. I had a quick look around for our own neighbourhood curtain twitchers, and chatty dog walkers, and with the coast clear we exited the car. I looked up at our bedroom window. The curtains were drawn but through a gap, I could see a flickering glow.

Hanata
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hanata

I opened the door and ushered Judy inside. I whispered, "They must have heard the car drawing up?"

Judy shrugged her shoulders.

"Sshh!" I put my finger to my lips. We listened intently at the foot of the stairs.

It had been a while but I can still remember the sound of my wife's fucking noises. They were intermittently drowned out by Bob's deep feral moan. I recognized that too, from my secret liaison with Bob earlier that week.

Judy was stifling her giggle as we quietly climbed the stair. I got the feeling that the Brighouse and Rastrick Brass Band could have marched into the bedroom playing the 'Floral Dance' and still be ignored.

We stood outside the open bedroom door, listening to their sex talk.

"Oh, fuck Bob, I love your cock."

"Groan."

"Oh, fuck! I love it. Your big hard fucking cock inside me. Fuck me. Oh, fuck, Bob! Fuck me hard."

Linda was using words I'd never heard her use before. Bob started to get a rhythm going. His thrusts coincided with a grunt. We resisted the temptation to gatecrash the party and spoil their moment.

I was mentally picturing the bedroom scene when I felt a hand on my leg. I turned around and met Judy's cute smile looking up at me. Her hand was up my dress, lightly scratching the inside of my thigh. Bob and Linda's 'moment' had had an arousing effect on her too, setting her pussy juices flowing. She held up two glistening wet fingers from her other hand and teased my lips to open. I licked and sucked her fingers while unzipping her leather skirt. She aided the removal of her skirt by shaking her backside until it dropped onto the carpet. There were no panties to contend with and my hand went straight to her wet shaved hole.

She opened her legs to allow my fingers to enter her, and as we kissed, Judy's hand was over and under my tights, with a firm grip on my man-clit.

Bob had worked up a full head of steam. Our bed was rocking to the rhythm. The wooden headboard was banging against the wall. His grunting continued to speed up. And after every thrusting grunt, Linda moaned in ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" My wife was about to cum on my mate's cock. "Bob! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! Oh, FUUUCK!"

The noises from inside the bedroom were feral. In contrast to the stifled noises in the hallway outside the partially open door. Judy and I moaned quietly into each other's mouths as we continued to covertly rub and probe.

Bob's thrusts became frantic as he brought Linda to a mind-blowing climax. His moans became more frequent and animal-like.

"Oh, Babe. Cum inside me! Shoot it! Shoot your spunk into my cunt." I loved it when my wife used the 'C' word. "Oh FUUUCK!" Linda was about to experience a second cumming. (pun intended) Another orgasmic wave swept over her body like a tsunami. "Oh, Bob, Don't stop! Don't fucking stop... I'm cumming again! Ohhh!"

It sounded like someone had set free a rutting stag inside our bedroom, as Bob's cock continued to pound my wife.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Bob groaned as he pumped his creamy seed into my wife's cunt.

I looked at Judy, and she at me. She mouthed, "Wow!"

I felt numb for a few seconds. That was a first. To hear Bob fucking my wife, and her loving every second was for me, a massive turn-on. I had a proper hard-on for the first time in ages. But then, that could have been down to Judy's handiwork.

I gave Judy the nod to enter the bedroom. She pulled her skirt up and tip-toed into the room. I followed after I'd made a few comfort adjustments under my tights.

The room was dimly lit by some fragrant candles placed on random pieces of bedroom furniture.

"Hope we didn't interrupt." Judy was the first to address the unsuspecting couple in bed.

Linda's eyes were closed as she and Bob kissed, après climax. She appeared shocked.

"No, not at all! We were waiting for you two to get back. We were just talking."

"Yeh! We heard you 'talking' for the last ten minutes." I couldn't resist.

"Oh, OK. You heard us?" Linda attempted to sound contrite.

"Sure did! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Judy imitated Linda's getting fucked voice.

All four of us laughed. Bob was still splayed on top of my wife. I noticed a pleasurable wince on Linda's face as he slid off. His cock had still been inside her.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here!" Linda kicked the quilt to the bottom of the bed.

Judy and I both smiled when we caught a glimpse of the wet patch on the bed. Bob lay by Linda's side. His cock glistened with her pussy juice.

Judy stripped off down to her leather corset and stockings and jumped into the bed beside Linda. "Hiya chum."

Bob and I watched them kissing for a short while, at which time I witnessed Bob's cock twitching into semi-mode.

I got onto the bed and positioned myself between Linda's legs, in preparation to lick my wife's recently pounded pussy. I held my hair to the side to give Bob an unspoiled view of my tongue work.

Bob's ex-wife Fiona made no secret of Bob's unwillingness to go down on her. It became a running joke between the four of us. When the opportunity raised its head during a threesome, I brought Fiona to orgasm with my tongue. Her exact words were...

"Oh, Matt! I haven't cum like that in over twenty years!" Boom-Tishhh! Suffice it to say, I know my way about a lady's front bottom.

I had the choice of two smooth pussy's to lap on. Bob's cock was another option.

My wife is unaware of my relatively recent hankering to suck a cock. She's happy to go along with the trapped lesbian hypothesis, and that's fine by me. And anyway, Judy had begun to stake her claim on Bob's cock, still glistening with my wife's natural juices.

Bob's spunk spewed from my wife's hole and onto my tongue. I could feel the creaminess of his cum on my lips. I probed deeper, licking her flaps while swallowing a mixture of Bob's cum and her own delicious nectar.

Judy managed to revive Bob's semi into a fully-blown hard-on. She licked his shaft clean as I continued to devour my wife's pussy.

And speaking of fully-blown hard-ons! I was ticking that box. The gusset in my panty-hose was damp with pre-cum, and struggling to contain my hard cock. I wasn't quite ready to release the beast just yet. I continued to tease Linda's clit with my tongue. I knew I'd found her particular 'G spot' when I felt her hands on my head, pulling my face tight to her wet hole.

"There! Right there! Oh fuuuck!" Linda bucked back and forth. In her exuberance, she managed to shift my wig. "Oh! Yes! Yes!" By my reckoning, that was her third orgasm, that I was aware of. Who knows how many she'd had before Judy and I arrived on the scene.

Judy picked an opportune time to ask Linda's permission to fuck Bob.

"Yes! That's kinda why he's here." Linda's reply was quickly acted upon.

"What am I, a piece of meat?" We three 'girls' had a unanimous chuckle at Bob's histrionics.

I took the opportunity in the break of proceedings to leave the bedroom to fix my wig and generally tidy myself up. I took a last look back at the scene on the bed. Judy was on her back with her legs akimbo, while Bob was preparing to enter her wet hole. Meanwhile, Linda had a grip on the headboard, she crouched down to straddle Judy's face. That wife of mine is insatiable.

I could still hear the erotic murmurings coming from the bedroom. I fixed my hair, reapplied some lippy, and touched up my mascara. I took advantage to re-tuck my cock while it was in its flaccid state. I pulled up my tights and straightened my dress. I was ready to rejoin our bijou orgy.

According to Linda, Judy, and Billy haven't fucked in years. She has had a couple of affairs but to Linda's knowledge, it's been more than a year since her last affair.

On my short walk back to the bedroom, I passed Linda in the hall. She wore a towelling robe and was carrying two empty wine glasses. "I need a break! I'm going to get us some drinks. What would you like Sweetheart?"

"A pint of water thanks." I looked straight into her chestnut-brown eyes. They had a sparkle that I hadn't seen in months. "Are you OK?" She certainly looked OK.

"Fuck! Yeh! Are you OK?" She appeared genuinely concerned. "It must be a lot for you to take in... But remember... It really is just sex." She didn't wait for a reply. She kissed my cheek and proceeded to descend the stairs. All through our conversation, we could hear Judy's expletives.

"Fuck! Oh, Fuck!" Similar to Linda's but LOUDER!

I entered the bedroom quietly, so as not to disturb the couple fucking on my bed. Bob was taking Judy from behind, doggy style. He noticed me immediately.

For a guy in his mid-sixties, Bob had impressive stamina. Just over ten minutes after fucking my wife, he was banging Judy. I could see his shaft clearly, as it slid in and out of her wet hole.

Bob summoned me with a nod of the head. I walked around the bed and stood at the bedside. He continued pumping Judy with slow deep thrusts. I decided that I was going to get involved. I slipped off my shoes and climbed onto the bed, and positioned myself on my back, under Judy's sweating torso. Bob's balls rested on my forehead, his thighs were on either side of my head. I had a close-up and personal view of his long thick shaft as it pumped inside Judy's black hole. She rocked back and forth, gasping with every one of his deep penetrating strokes.

Judy could see the bulge that had manifested under my dress. She slid her hand under my tights and began to frantically rub my cock.

"Ohhh! Yes! Yes! Fuck me... Fuck me hard! Oh, my God!" Judy thrust back to take Bob's full length inside her.

From my position, I was able to tongue Judy's pussy and lick Bob's shaft, as it appeared and disappeared inside her. Bob upped his pumping action. His thrusts became stronger and quicker. Judy moaned every time he slid in deep and whimpered as he slid back. Droplets of her fluid au natural dripped from Bob's cock onto my lips and nose.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, FUUUUCK!" Judy's climax was overwhelming. She collapsed on top of me gasping. I could feel her hot breath against my legs.

Linda returned to the scene just in time to see Bob withdraw his cock from Judy's cunt.

"What have I missed?" She lay her tray of drinks down on the bedside cabinet.

"Only the best fuck ever!" Quite an achievement, considering the fucks she'd experienced in her lifetime. "Did YOU cum Bob?"

"Almost." Bob climbed out of the bed. "I'm saving myself for Michelle. Hahaha"

( ...to be continued)

Published 
Written by Michelle2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments