Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Treasure Part 3

"Shopping on his own"

35
13 Comments 13
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

The inclusion of the black satin panties into his masturbation routine gave Ian pleasure beyond his imagination, especially when he wore them under his slip. Sometimes he would forgo rubbing himself and lie face down on his bed and slide his lower torso back and forth across the mattress so the sensation of slip and panties against each other was felt by his legs and cock. He was never disappointed when he seemed to finish faster than normal.

One evening, after finishing his sliding routine Margo's words about nylon stockings returned to him. The more he thought about nylons the more he wanted a pair and he wasn't going to wait for a shopping trip with his mom. Besides, his mom's leg was almost healed so his assistance would not be needed as she could enter the boutique unassisted.

So the following morning after clearing away the breakfast dishes Ian looked up the number of the lingerie shop and called them. He asked for Margo and his heart leaped when she answered a minute later.

"This is Margo, how can I assist you?" he heard her say.

"Good morning," he replied. "I liked your suggestion of nylons and decided to pick up a pair."

"To whom am I speaking?" she asked.

"This is the slip stealer," he replied.

Margo lowered her voice volume before responding lest one of her nosy co-workers overhear her and Ian swore he could hear her smiling.

"You have made an excellent decision. Now, I will need your shoe size and your inseam measurement to ensure a proper fit," she explained to Ian.

"I have to call you back," he said.

"Nonsense, I'll hold," she told him.

Ian kicked off his tennis shoes and located the size printed on the inside, He found a pair of dress slacks and located the size on a tag sewn into the cuff. He gave this information to Margo who was patiently on hold.

"Now how about color? " Margo asked.

" Black," he responded. "There is nothing sexier than black nylons."

"Quite right," she replied "Now give me at least fifteen minutes and they will be ready for pickup".

Ian got cleaned up and dressed and found an old clipboard that he would carry to improve his ruse as a delivery person. He then placed the clipboard into the basket on his bike and some bills in his wallet before peddling across town to Margo's shop.

Margo smiled when she saw him entering the shop and continued smiling as she handed him a plain brown paper bag and informed him what he owed. As Ian moved to the checkout and dug out his wallet, and since there was no one by the counter, she engaged him in a brief conversation as she made change.

"I've included instructions on how to don your new nylons and garter belt," she stated. " Putting on nylons is not like putting on socks, so you will need to be extra careful," she added.

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

" Garter belt?" Ian asked as he stared at the door.

"Yes, you need something to hold them up. Now don't forget to shave your legs, hairy legs will ruin the illusion and diminish the sensation," she added.

That evening, after his shower, and since there was no one waiting for their turn in the master bath, Ian carefully shaved his legs for the first time, he wasn't particularly hairy, so it was no chore, and he rarely wore shorts so no one would notice the absence of hair. He was forced to wait until bedtime to indulge in his new pastime because forgoing TV time with his folks and spending too much time alone in his room might stir his parent's curiosity. Eventually, his parents bade him good night as they headed to their bedroom and Ian replied with similar wishes as he headed to his room.

Once alone in his room, he placed his desk chair against the door to prevent it from being easily opened and quickly dug out his silky lingerie, including the bag he had picked up today. Inside the bag was the sexiest garter belt of silk and lace he had ever seen, a pair of black nylon stockings, and the handwritten note from Margo.

It instructed him to place the garter belt on his waist first and how to adjust it. Just the touch of the cool silk and nylon garment on his warm flesh caused his cock to begin to thicken. He then read the instructions on how to roll the nylon stockings onto themselves to don them. He did not rush but worked very slowly as he did not want to risk tearing them. Before he knew it his legs were encased in the black nylon and looked and felt great.

Next came the satin panties and then his slip and Ian swore that he had never been this hard since he discovered the joys of masturbation. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror of his dresser and he liked what he saw. Ian headed toward his bed and flopped onto his back. He walked very slowly and rubbed his legs together, the swishing sound and sensations were almost too much and he almost lost his load right there.

Once on his bed, Ian hiked his slip just enough to expose the buttery soft material of his panties covering his rock-hard cock. Using his right hand, he gently took hold of his manhood through the cool black material and commenced to stroke it. As he gently manipulated his rigid manhood, he allowed his left hand to run over his nylon-covered leg, the sensations were better than he imagined they would be and once again he felt his whole body shake right before he lost his load in his satin panties.

He should have immediately stripped off his lingerie in case his parent poked their head into his room to tell him something that couldn't wait until he came downstairs, but he felt so good that he had no desire to move and quickly fell asleep in his cum filled panties.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments