Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Treasure

"A tale from the Sixties"

44
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Sixteen-year-old Ian West cautioned himself to remain calm and stick to his plan because detection would be disastrous. It wasn't as if he had not shoplifted before, but nothing this grand. Now long before Victoria had her secret and the shopping malls appeared, there were dozens of small specialty shops scattered across the city that carried everything in the way of lingerie. There was no internet or online shopping, this and department stores were how the ladies purchased their undies.

Now Ian had accompanied his mother on her usual shopping trip, which was normal, and she stopped at this particular shop, which he had planned on this. Mom was recovering from a broken leg, and his assistance entering the shop was necessary as she hobbled along on her crutches.

Thankfully, he didn't have to stand by her side like he did as a kid as she made her selections. He took a position near the door and a display rack of half-slips. He placed his hands behind his back and allowed the shimmery silken garments to caress his fingers when he was sure that no one was looking, and why would they look? There was nothing suspicious, only a handsome teenager waiting for his mom.

As the hanging garments, slid across his hands, he felt his teenage cock begin to thicken, and he knew it was time to put his plan into play. Silky lingerie was a weakness of his and he had recently started experimenting with lingerie during his masturbation sessions. Still, he never had any lingerie this sensual.

He made do with the cheap threadbare nighties that he stole from his job at the second-hand store, where he worked to fulfill his desires but he needed something better. Ian was mesmerized by the colors and fought the urge to caress them, as the risk of being caught was too great.

As he stared at the shimmering garments, he managed to slip one arm out of the sleeve of his windbreaker and place it close to his body with minimal effort and movement. He then used the other arm and hand to tuck the sleeve of his jacket into the pocket on that side so that it gave the illusion that he was standing there with both hands in his jacket pockets. He then positioned himself so that his back was against the rack of shimmering half-slips.

Slowly, he allowed his arm that was under his jacket to straighten out so that his hand could slip from under the waist of his jacket. Ian kept his eyes forward and allowed his fingers to grab the first silken item they encountered. He slowly pulled his prize off of its hanger and under his windbreaker.

Just the feeling of the shimmering silk against his bare arms was unbelievable and he couldn't wait to experiment with it further when he got home. and that's when reality hit him. He was going to have to slide his arm back into his jacket sleeve and then there would be no way to secure his prize. If he stuffed it under his t-shirt, it would show when he removed his jacket.

KHLOEQUEEN2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KHLOEQUEEN2

That's when an idea came to home, and he headed to the customer service desk. He presented a distressed face to the pretty lady there and asked for directions to the washroom and a moment later he was behind the closed door of their washroom. Once the door was locked he withdrew his prize.

It was white with delicate lace on the hemline, but for some reason, it felt heavier than the slips his mom owned and that he had used on occasion until the risk of getting caught became too great. Ian surmised that this garment was made of satin and he was overjoyed. It was his mom knocking on the door that brought him back to reality.

"Ian, are you OK?" she asked. "I'm ready to go."

"Be out in a sec," he replied.

Ian kicked off his hi-tops, slid his jeans off, stepped into the stolen garment, and drew it up. Chills ran up and down his spine as the silky garment made contact with his legs and he swore that his cock had never been this hard or his man nipples so hard. He slid his jeans back on and then stepped into his tennis shoes. He was thankful that there was a barrier of his underwear between his cock and this brand-new garment as he was sure that he would have emptied his load by now.

As he helped his mom to the car he became aware of the slip under his jeans rubbing against his thighs and sending more chills up and down his spine. Thanks to his learner permit, he slid into the driver's seat and drove his mom home. After helping her into the house and putting the groceries away, he announced that he was tired and going to take a nap.

Once in his room and behind the locked door, he removed his high-tops, the slip, and his underwear before he redressed. He slowly stepped into the stolen lingerie and slowly pulled it up his body, The chills along his spine intensified as the slip passed his knees and caressed his thighs and when it finally reached his cock, he thought that he was going to pass out from the pleasure. He had been very lucky, as it was not too big or too small.

Ian marveled at the sight of his cock under the satin and ran his hands over it several times before heading to his bed, He walked across the room slowly and reveled in the sensation of the cock being rubbed by the slip as he moved. Ian stretched out on his bed and once again ran his hand down his body and over his erect nipples until he finally reached his erection.

All it took was a couple of strokes and Ian experienced his most intense orgasm to date. As he lay there watching his seamen create a wet spot on his slip, he wondered what silk panties worn under his slip would feel like. He had the whole summer ahead of him, and all he had to do was wait for another shopping trip.

Ian didn't know where this desire came from, but he intended to indulge it as long as he could.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments