Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Treasure Part 2

"Ian gets assistance."

56
13 Comments 13
2.0k Views 2.0k
997 words 997 words

The remaining school days seemed to fly by for Ian, and before he knew it, summer vacation was full upon him. He managed to secure a part-time job as a dishwasher to provide himself with spending cash and enjoyed his days playing baseball with his friends, riding his dirt bike, and doing all the things that young men do, but it was the nights that were his favorite part of the day.

After an evening of television watching, he bade good night to his parents and headed to his room where, after locking his door, he dug out the white satin slip that he had skillfully hidden. Just holding the silky garment in his hands caused his teenage cock to twitch and begin to get hard, and by the time he removed his t-shirt, pants, and underwear and stepped into the cool satin and drew it up his legs, he was fully erect.

The satin cloth pressed his hard cock flat against his lower belly and every movement caused it to rub across his erection. It was with great effort that he made it to his bed and did not shoot his load as he moved. He slowly took his place on his back between the sheets and began to run one hand over the outline of his cock while the other pinched and rubbed his hard nipples and it didn't take long before he shot his load.

When his heart rate returned to normal he carefully removed the slip and put it aside. He would wash it by hand in the bathroom sink in the wee hours of the morning when his parents were asleep so there was no chance of getting caught. The slip was then hung in the attic in a hidden area until the next night, the heat would dry it and prevent wrinkles.

It was a week after the summer break had started that his mom announced that she needed to go shopping and required his assistance.

Ian's heart leaped, a shopping trip usually meant a stop at the lingerie store and he was all for that. They finished the shopping quickly that morning and started driving home when his mom asked him to park by the lingerie shop. Ian helped her inside and down the steps to the shopping floor.

Ian was admiring a table of panties and began making plans to steal a pair when he was approached by an attractive saleswoman whose nametag read Margo.

"So, what are you going to steal today?" she asked quietly.

Ian could only give her a nervous smile at her accusations.

"I saw you steal that slip the last time you came in with your mom," she replied.

Again, Ian had no response, which allowed the woman to continue.

"Now, if you promise to answer me truthfully, nothing more will be said on the topic," she added.

"OK, " he managed to mumble.

"Did you steal that slip for your girlfriend or for your personal use?" she asked.

"For myself," he mumbled with a red face and he was rewarded with a warm smile from her.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

"Now you want a pair of panties?" he was asked.

"Yes, very much," he managed to reply.

"What color?" she questioned.

"The black ones," he replied.

"You have excellent taste," she replied as she took the black pair off the table and checked the size label.

She checked the sizes of three others before commenting that these should fit you.

"Now go to the washroom and I'll meet you there," she instructed.

Ian headed to the washroom and found the saleslady waiting for him. She handed him the panties as he approached and they felt even softer than the slip he stole. He quickly went inside the washroom and closed the door behind him.

"If you show me how the panties look on you, there will be no cost," she said with her face close to the door so she didn't have to raise her voice.

Now the idea of anyone seeing him dressed as he was had always sent a bolt of fear through Ian's being, but this woman wanting to see him in his new panties excited him.

"Are you alone?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm alone," Margo replied.

A second later, she heard the doorknob rattle and the door was slowly opened, just enough for her to peek inside. She saw a well-built teenager with very smooth and well-muscled legs wearing the satin panties he had chosen. They were French-cut undies whose leg openings almost reached the waistband. Margo could see that he was erect already and she decided not to comment.

It was Ian's mom calling his name that ended this little voyeur session and he quickly closed the door so he could redress. and when he exited the washroom, he found Margo waiting.

"You're welcome to stop by anytime, we will create a story that you are picking up a package for delivery and we can make your selections together," she told Ian. If you think the slip and panties feel and look good, wait until you wear your first pair of nylon stockings."

Wearing the satin panties home was more of a challenge than he expected. The silky cloth rubbed his hard teenage cock with every step and he managed to make it to their car without incident. As he drove, Margo's words replayed in his mind, and he became even more excited.

Upon reaching home, he helped his mom into the house and unloaded the groceries. Once they were done he headed to his room and removed his tennis shoes and jeans, and flopped onto the bed. He then grasped his erection through the cool cloth which was already damp and commenced to stroke himself as he imagined the sight and feeling of wearing nylons and he swore that helped him to finish quicker than ever.

"It was going to be a great summer," he said to himself before he fell asleep.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments