Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Beginning. Part 4

24
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
898 words 898 words

Every Sunday night, Monte wasn't sure he'd be able to survive the workweek ahead as the events of his day with Janine or Jay were always present in his mind. His morning ritual had changed slightly due to the all pretty lingerie his friend had gifted him after each Sunday session.

He wore them to bed every night and had to make sure they were well hidden before he showered and dressed to start his day. Discovery would have spelled his doom. This was the sixties and young men who showed an interest in dressing and looking female would be bundled off to the shrink.

Now Monte would have loved to wear his pretty panties under his work clothes, but the chance of the waistband of his panties being seen when he stooped to empty the lawnmower clippings or fill the fuel tank was a possibility and there would be no way to explain it.

As he worked, Monte would replay the past Sunday's events in his mind. He would head to Jay's very early and once there, he headed to the makeup room after kissing his friend hello. Once inside the room, he would banish his masculine outer appearance and bring forth Mona, his inner girl. He had become so skilled at applying makeup that his friend no longer had to help.

Once the makeup was complete, he would place a long dark wig on his head and then select a bra, panty, nylons, and garter belt combination from his friend's collection before heading to the living room where his friend was on the couch waiting for him wearing a similar outfit. They would fall into each other's arms where they spent the remainder of the morning kissing, touching, and masturbating each other.

Upon finishing his workday and arriving home, he would strip off his sweaty work clothes and shower again. Then dressed in his boring boy clothing, he joined his family for dinner and TV time. A little later in the evening when he was alone in his room, he would dig out the sexy lingerie that his friend gave him and literally tear off his clothing in order to don them.

Now he wore his boring boy PJ's over them in case one of his parents needed to speak to him and he could admit them without fear of discovery. Once dressed, he picked up his phone and called Jay. This had become another nightly occurrence.

"Are you wearing the lingerie I gave you?" Jay's sultry voice asked.

"Just the panties," Monte responded. "I don't want to tempt fate."

As usual, just the sound of Jay's voice through the handset caused Monte's cock to begin to harden and his man nipples to tingle.

Mila02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila02

"I'm wearing only a garter belt, nylons, and heels," Jay continued in his soft voice.

In his mind's eye, he could see his friend, mentor, and lover stretched out on the bed and running his hands up and down his nylon-clad legs.

"I wish you were here with me," Jay crooned.

"I wish I was, too," Monte replied.

At this point Monte's cock was rock hard and making a pup tent in his pretty panties hidden under his PJ's.

"Are you hard?" Jay asked.

"Yes, I am," Monte replied.

"Then close your eyes and grab your cock and imagine it's my hand on it," Jay said in a soft sultry voice.

Monte glanced at the clock on his nightstand and realized that his parents were in bed so he felt safe in removing his PJ's and tugged at the waistband of his pretty undies just enough until his cock and balls were free. Monte allowed his hand to circle his manhood and he began to gently stroke it and he issued a small moan the second his hand touched his throbbing cock.

"Does my hand feel good on your cock?" he heard Jay ask.

"Oh yes it does, "Monte replied between moans.

Between the feeling of his silky lingerie against his skin and his hand gliding up and down his cock it didn't take long before Monte was ready to shoot. Jay urged him on between his moans and they emptied the contents of their balls on their flat bellies and garter belts together.

"You ever think about taking a Monday off?" Jay asked him after their session heart rates returned to normal.

"No. Why?" Monte asked.

"We could spend the entire day dressed and not just those few hours on Sunday," Jay responded.

Now Monte had never thought about taking a full day off and he was pretty sure that his boss wouldn't be too angry as he had never missed a day of work since he started working for him. The more he thought about it the more excited he became.

"I'll ask him tomorrow," Monte said before hanging up.

And as the workday ended, Monte approached his boss and requested to have Monday off to take care of some personal business. The boss had no problem with it and Monte couldn't wait to call his friend and tell him the good news.

"I can't wait," Jay said. "Maybe now is the time to introduce a new aspect to Mona."

"What kind of new aspect?" Monte asked.

"You'll just have to wait," Jay answered before hanging up.

As sleep took Monte he wondered what Jay had in store for him.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments