Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Beginning Part 2

50
12 Comments 12
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Monte almost fell over when he realized that the pretty female in front of him was the man he had met this morning.

"Let's have a seat before you fall over," she said and directed him to the dining room table.

Monte took a seat and Jay sat to his left at the end of the table. As she poured him a glass of ice tea from the pitcher already on the table Monte continued to stare.

"Nothing to say?" she asked.

Monte however remained silent and kept staring.

"Do you like my lingerie?" his friend asked as she ran her hands down her body.

"It's beautiful and you're beautiful," the teen blurted as he continued to take in the sight of her.

"And you want to be beautiful as well?" she asked.

"Yes," Monte responded.

"Very good. Now the first thing we have to do is make you comfortable so you will do more than stare at me."

She bade him follow her and they wound up in a room in the back of the house. The door was opened and the light flipped on and Monte's eyes become even wider when he saw that it was crammed with all manner of lingerie.

"Do you want to pick out something or should I?" Jay asked.

"You," was all Monte could say.

Jay sized him up and a pair of violet-colored almost see panties were plucked from a pile on the dresser and handed to Monte. The closet was opened and a satin robe of the same color was withdrawn and also handed to him.

"These should fit you. Now put them on and then come back to the table," Jay stated.

The minute Jay left the room and closed the door Monte tore off his clothing and underwear. He carefully stepped into the thin silk panties and slid them up his slender legs. A second after they were settled on his waist his cock began to thicken as it settled into its silky cocoon and it continued as he slid his arms through the sleeves of the sheer robe.

He tied up the robe and then headed slowly back to the kitchen enjoying the sensation of the silky garments caressing his body as he moved, he didn't even care if his erection was visible through his panties and robe. Jay smiled as he entered the kitchen and took his seat.

"Now, isn't that better?" he asked.

"Yes," Monte answered. "You knew I was shopping for myself? How?"

"I can spot a kindred spirit a mile away. Now, tell me everything. How long has the desire been on you and how have you coped with it?" Jay asked.

So Monte told his new friend everything. This confession to a total stranger caused tears to stream down his face and Jay had to tell him that it was OK and placed a hand on his shoulder to urge him on. Monte managed to tell him that they weren't tears of embarrassment, they were tears of relief. It was as though a great burden had been lifted off his shoulders by sharing his secret.

Monte talked about masturbation with the panties that he had shoplifted wrapped around his cock and the dreams of feeling and looking female that always followed. When he finished with his narration he dried his eyes and took a long sip of ice tea.

"It seems that you are now on the road that I traveled at your age. So, how long can you stay?" Jay asked in a quiet voice.

"I have to be home by eleven," Monte responded.

"That will give us plenty of time," Jay said as he stood up and bade Monte follow.

"Enough time," Monte echoed.

Their next stop was a luxuriously appointed master bath. There on the sink was a can of shave cream and a razor.

"First things first," Jay said. "You need to remove all your body hair, if you need help just call out.

Monte was left alone where he stripped off his robe and panties, turned on the shower, and lathered himself up. Once under the warm cascading water, he began to shave. His legs, armpits, chest, and crotch were soon hair-free and smooth. For the first time in his life, he was grateful that he was not a particularly hairy guy so the task didn't take long. He quickly redressed and rejoined Jay in the kitchen.

"Now, isn't that better?" his friend asked.

"Much better," Monte replied as he flipped back his robe to reveal his smooth thighs.

"Excellent, because to me there is nothing so ugly as a pair of sheer nylons over a hairy leg. Now does anyone know or suspect that you indulge yourself in such a fashion?" Jay asked.

"No, no one," Monte responded.

"Good, keep it that way. This has to become your most closely guarded secret," Jay advised. "You have no idea of what could happen to you if you let this secret out."

Once again Jay rose and Monte was asked to follow him and they entered another bedroom and the end of a long hallway. This room had a makeup table with a large lit mirror and a dozen plastic heads were on a shelf holding a variety of wigs. He was asked by his host to remove his robe and take a seat.

"Now, I'll write down everything I use so you can purchase your own set. On second thought, I'll buy the makeup and you can repay me. It will be your job to remember how these products are applied," Jay stated as he pulled Monte's long hair back and placed a tight cap on his head.

"Secondly you will need a name for your hidden girl. When I'm dressed I call myself Janine," Jay stated.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

"You can call me Mona," Monte replied after a long silence.

His attractive host pulled up a chair next to his and began to point out various items.

"Step one is the foundation to start by evening out the complexion by correcting any blemishes and dark circles. Step two is highlight and contour. Step three is blush. Step four is for eyes and eyebrows and step five is for lips and we finish with step six which is powder," his friend instructed.

Janine pointed out what brushes or sponge pads to use and how to apply them to his face. Little by little the male known as Monte vanished and the pretty girl that Monte suspected lived inside him began to appear. Janine left his side only long enough to snag a long dark fall off a plastic head and then handed it to Monte.

Janine had him turn to face her while she did some touch-up on the wig and face. She then had him turn back to the mirror and Mona was blown away by her reflection, she was pretty, real pretty.

Janine interrupted Mona's admiring herself by telling her that it was time to get dressed. Mona rose and followed her friend back to the lingerie room. Once there she had her remove her panties and robe and toss them into the clothes hamper. Janine then produce a black silk garter belt which she placed on his slender waist.

A black bra came next along with some foam rubber inserts for the empty cups. Monte reveled at the feeling of the bra against his skin and the sight of his new breasts. Janine then bade him sit on the end of the bed as she handed her a pair of black nylons stockings and gave instructions on how to don them and affix them to the end of the ribbons.

Once that task was complete, she handed Mona a pair of black silk panties that were quickly stepped into. The final garment he donned was an ankle-length nightgown that was also black in color and very sheer. Mona was directed to the large mirror in the corner where he could not believe that the sexy girl in the reflection was him.

They returned to the front of the house except they bypassed the living room table and took seats at the opposite ends of the couch, once seated Janine gave instructions on how to properly set.

"Ladies keep their knees together or they cross their legs," she instructed, and Mona complied.

"So how long have you been collecting?" Mona asked.

"I started in my late teens and never stopped, "Janine replied.

"Are you rich?"Mona asked. "These things aren't cheap."

"A little. It was an inheritance from a relative that started me out and then my business savvy that helped keep it going," Janine responded.

"So what happens next?" Mona asked.

"That is only limited by your desires and imagination. However your first priority should be tending to that," Janine replied pointing at Mona's cock that was quite visible through her panties.

Mona had been so wrapped up in the feelings of the silk garments against his skin and the way he looked under all the makeup that he failed to notice that he was as hard as a rock.

"Don't be embarrassed, it still happens to me all the time," she said as she twisted toward him and parted her robe and legs so Mona was able to see her hard cock that was quite visible under her sheer panties.

"Now this is only a suggestion, but if you like, you do me and I'll do you," she said in a soft voice as she tugged her panties down just far enough to allow her cock to spring free.

Now Mona's first reaction was to decline, that was until he saw Janine's cock bobbing in the air. Suddenly she became very excited and responded by tugging her panties down until her cock sprang free. Janine slid over until she was next to Mona and placed one arm across his shoulders then gently took hold of his pulsing manhood with her free hand as she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Mona was invited to do the same to her. Janine's cock was no bigger than his and his circumcised head was already leaking. At the feeling of Janine's soft hand around his cock Mona issued a small gasp and Janine made a similar sound when Mona gently took hold of her hardness.

The two pretty ladies then began to slowly masturbate each other and Mona's senses were on overload. Between the feeling of Janine slowly tugging on his cock, the feeling of the silk panties tucked under his balls, and the lingerie against his skin he was having a difficult time not immediately shooting his wad.

"Janine, I'm going to cum," he managed to say between her soft moans.

"Go ahead, my pretty one. Cum for Janine," she said in a soft voice.

Mona's body shook and a small cry issued from her throat as strings of semen covered Janine's hand and his nightie. A second later Janine announced that it was her turn and she emptied the contents of her balls on Mona's hand and the front of her nightie.

The two pretty girls released each other's slowly deflating cocks and embraced as they enjoyed the slow descent from their orgasmic high.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments