Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Beginning. Part 3

39
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The two pretty girls leaned back into the couch cushions and enjoyed the slow descent from their orgasms. Mona who had been Monte had masturbated many times but had never been masturbated by another person; the intensity was unbelievable.

Janine eventually tucked her still dribbling cock back inside her sheer panties and Mona did the same. A second later she rose and brought the pitcher of ice tea and glasses back with her and set them on the coffee table. She handed a glass to Mona who gratefully accepted the cold drink before taking one herself.

"Are you OK, baby?" Janine asked her new friend.

"I'm fantastic. I just can't believe it was that good," Mona managed to say.

"Some things are always better when shared with a friend," Janine stated as she touched her friend's nylon-covered knee.

"Do you really have to go to Florida?" Mona asked.

"I don't have to, I want to. You see I hate winter. I hate the ice, cold, and snow. Even as a kid I was not into all the normal outdoor winter activities that most kids were into and unless I was heading out to the school bus I stayed inside.

"Is Florida nice?" Mona asked.

"It's beautiful and the place I head to accepts our way of life and it's safe," Janine added.

"You don't need to look so sad, winter is still a few months away," Janine added. "We will still have plenty of time together."

"So what happens next?" Mona asked.

"As I said earlier that will depend entirely on you," Janine replied as she took his glass from his hand and set it on the table.

Once again Janine placed her arm around Mona's slender shoulders and pulled her closer and with her free hand, she gently twisted her friend's head so it was now facing her. Even with Janine's face mere millimeters from her face, Mona could see no trace of his new friend Jay, his makeup was that good. Janine slowly leaned in and planted a soft gentle kiss on Mona's powdered cheek. The next kiss was on the opposite side of his face.

Mona felt her insides contract as the ruby-red lips touched her face. His dreams of dressing in soft and silky female lingerie were now fulfilled and his new friend Janine intensified the experience by helping him to the next level. Using her awesome skills with makeup Monte now looked as pretty as the lingerie made him feel. So why was he hesitant?

He didn't flinch when Janine took hold of his hard cock and jerked him off, so kissing a man should be no big deal, yet he was nervous.

"Are you OK with this?" Janine asked as she pulled her face back and looked deep into Mona's eyes and could see the fear there.

"I'm a little uncomfortable," Mona admitted.

"It's OK, we can stop, "Janine said as she withdrew her arm.

They picked up their glasses of ice tea and continued drinking and Mona who had been Monte began to calm down and think about the whole situation as they made light conversation. Mona asked more questions about Florida that Janine was happy to answer.

"If you were twenty-one and free to travel I'd take you with me. Oh, the fun we would have hitting all the clubs and watching the reaction of my friends to your appearance. I can only imagine how great you'd look in a mini-skirt and heels," Janine stated.

As she spoke Mona took in the full sight of her new friend. The long well-shaped legs covered in nylon, the tiny sheer panties under her nightie and robe, and of course her beautiful face and he began to feel a little guilty. This gorgeous creature wished to kiss him, so why should he be hesitant?

"Janine," Mona said as she sat down her drink. "I'd like to try that kiss again."

Janine set her drink down and once again twisted in her seat. She slowly leaned into Mona and placed her lips on her friend's upturned lips. It was a soft kiss that lasted only a few seconds and any hesitation that Mona initially felt vanished as she withdrew her face cock.

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

"Was that OK?" Janine asked.

"Yes, more please," Mona replied.

The two girls placed their lips on each other again and this time Mona parted her lipsticked lips and allowed Janine's tongue to slide into his mouth. Mona's heart rate increased and she could feel her nipples hidden under the foam padding in her bra begin to tingle as her friend gently sucked her tongue.

When the kiss ended Janine pulled her head back and asked Mona if she was OK.

"Look what that kiss did to me," Mona stated.

Janine looked down and discovered that Mona's cock was once again as stiff as steel. At the sight of her friend's cock under her silk panties Janine began to get hard.

"I have the same problem," Janine stated.

At the sight of Janine's cock under her sheer panties Mona placed her lips on her friend's lips and the kissing became a tongue-sucking frenzy as each girl couldn't get enough of her friend's tongue. Their hands ran the length of each others nylon covered legs and over their very prominent breasts. Each girl issued slight moans when the lips moved to their necks and ears.

Mona stopped kissing her friend long enough and moved his hand to extract Janine's hard cock from the silky confines of her panties, but she stopped him.

"It feels even better when you shoot your works while still wearing your pretty undies," Janine stated.

The two pretty girls resumed kissing and began to stroke each other's manhoods through their silky panties. With the added feeling of her friend's tongue in her mouth, it didn't take long before Mona emptied the contents of her balls that were cradled inside its silky cocoon, a second later Janine also emptied her load inside her sheer undies.

This time they enjoyed the after-effects of their orgasms while still tangled in each other's arms and sharing gentle kisses as their cum cooled inside their panties. It was Janine that moved and spoke first.

"We have got to get you ready to return to the real world," Janine stated.

Once again Mona followed her friend to the makeup room where she was asked to take a seat and Janine removed her friend's wig. Janine then went into detail on the proper way to remove her makeup and what products were required before leaving his side to allow him to concentrate on his task.

When she returned Monte had removed all his makeup and looked like he did when he arrived not so long ago. Monte then handed her several bills to cover the cost of the makeup that she would purchase for him.

"Now, you will need to shower when you get home to remove any evidence of makeup you might have missed and the scent of my perfume," Janine advised as Monte stood to leave.

They shared one last kiss before the door to the garage was opened and Janine handed her new friend a paper bag just before Monte stepped outside.

"These will keep you occupied until the next time," she said with a smile.

Once at home and safe behind the closed door of his bedroom he examined the contents of the bag and discovered Janine had given him a black satin garter belt trimmed with red lace trim and a pair of black seamed nylons. Red silk panties and a matching bra were in the bottom of the bag. There was also a business card with a phone number written on it and a request to call.

Once he was assured that his parents were asleep he donned the lingerie and after admiring himself in the mirror he slid his panties off and flopped onto his bed. He grabbed his rock-hard cock and masturbated while recalling the feeling of Janine's tongue in his mouth and her hands on his body.

He was rewarded with an intense orgasm that shook his body as he emptied his load onto his lower belly and garter belt.

Before drifting off to sleep he thought about his new friend and couldn't wait for next Sunday.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments