Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playtime for Possum (Part 1)

45
22 Comments 22
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"KimmiBeNaughty in this one. Make sure and read the prior linked chapter first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

"Titty Comp! Who's first?" Cara excitedly asks.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Meeeeee!" Mel exclaims frantically waving her hand in the air.

"Jesus, Mel, settle down. You look like Horshack from 'Welcome Back Kotter'!" Cara responds, shaking her head.

"She is just proud of her tits," Val chimes in. "And they are hot!"

Cara loudly sighs, "Fine. You can go first."

Jake walks over to Mel as she lifts her t-shirt over her head. A smile spreads across his face as he eyes her mounds.

"Cara, I really need to touch them to decide which are best," he says with a wicked smile.

"Fine."

He reaches his hands up and palms each of her mounds, studying them intently.

"Smallish, yet perky. Fits perfectly in my ..."

"Jake, we don't need your titty commentary," Cara interrupts.

"Shhhh! Yes, we do. Continue, Jake," Mel retorts, eating up his words.

"Ahem. As I was saying … they fit perfectly in my hands. Smallish nipples, hardening as I touch them with my thumb," Jake continues, as Mel squeals a little with his touches.

I look down and Valerie grabs Mel's hand again. There is something between them. I just know it. We all watch as Jake continues to explore her tits, squeezing and kneading. He is being very thorough in his judging.

"Next!" he says, releasing her tits.

"Do Val!" Mel begs.

Valerie removes her top as he moves over in front of her. Her tits are freaking huge compared to Mel's smaller ones. Jake's eyes pop out his head at first sight of them. He can't help but make a noise and Cara smacks him upside his head.

"These are some big titties. A boy could get lost in these puppies," he narrates as his hands roam her voluptuous jugs. "I mean ... these are worthy of a titty fuck! They are the perfect size for a guy to slide his cock right here. Damn."

Valerie beams at his analysis, but Mel smiles more. She is more than a handful, so his hands move around her tits, caressing, massaging. I feel my pussy drip a little as he tests out her nipples. I can't wait for him to feel mine. He releases her and moves towards me. Last, but not least, I hope.

"Well Kimmi, I have seen your bottom, so let's see what's going on up-top," Jake says smiling at me.

I lift my long sleepshirt off and am left in just my panties. I judge myself to be somewhere between Mel and Val's size. He studies me before reaching out to grab a handful.

"Nice, Kimmi. Very firm. More muscular than the others, I would say. Your nipples are definitely the biggest," he says as he squeezes one between his thumb and forefinger, eliciting a squeal from me.

His eyes shoot up to my eyes and winks, obviously pleased by my squeal. My pussy is dripping now from his touches. God, how I wish he would suck my nipples. Oh, my goodness. I am eating up his hands squeezing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. 

He releases me and steps back taking one final look at all of us. His cock poking out his shorts tells us he approves of us all.

"Well, who wins, Jake?" Cara asks, moving beside him.

"Hmmmm. I like them all. They are all different but equally enjoyable. But, I have to go with ... Val! I can't help wanting to slide my cock between those two soft pillows!"

Val and Mel both squeal in excitement. I can't help but frown in disappointment. I love having my nipples sucked. Damn. But, I give it to Val. Her tits are amazing.

"Okay, Val. As the winner, you get Jake sucking your breasts for thirty seconds."

Jake sits back down on the bed and pats his thighs saying, "Best if you sit on my lap, Val. Come here, girl."

Valerie practically hops over and slides onto his lap. Cara starts the timer on her phone and we all watch Jake's mouth close in on her right nipple. Oh, my! So fucking hot! One hand massages her left breast, while he slurps away at her right. This is one of the sexiest things I have ever witnessed. He pulls his face back and then sticks his tongue out, giving her a really long lick, before closing his mouth around her nipple again. Val is squirming all over his lap. God, I wish it were me he was licking! We still have our tops off and my own nipples are so hard they hurt.

"Okay. Five more seconds, Jake. Make it good!" Cara cheers.

We can't look away as he mashes his mouth against her breast, with us all knowing he is tonguing her good. Fuck! Another big wet spot stains my panties. I may as well just throw them away after this night.

"Times up," Cara says.

Jake withdraws his mouth, and Mel moves in beside Val, putting her arm around her. "Fuck," is all Valerie can say. And Jake is sitting there looking like the cat that swallowed the canary. None of us speak for a few minutes, trying to gather ourselves. That was so fucking hot!

"Thanks for sharing Jake with us, Cara," beams Mel.

"Awww. You girls are my besties. College is about making some crazy memories. I want to have some wild and crazy times to look back on when I'm older. But, Jake, you can't go tell your baseball team about this. It is just between us five."

Jakes laughs, "Like they would believe me anyway. Cara, the guys think you are a little scary. They always tease me that you will twist my right nut off if you catch me even looking at another girl."

We all giggle and Cara probably likes others finding her a little scary. 

“Let’s keep the party going. Next game – Cock Potato! It’s kind of like Hot Potato, except you want to be the one with Jake’s cock in your mouth when he blows. We each suck him for fifteen seconds before passing his cock to the next one. The one who is sucking him when he cums wins and gets eaten out by Jake for one whole minute. And I am playing this time.”

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

“Cara! I am standing right here. You can’t just decide what I will do!” Jake fusses again.

Cara rolls her eyes. “Okay, Jake. May we play a game where we each take turns sucking your cock?”

“Yes, please,” he says grinning from ear to ear.

“You are such a jerk,” she puffs back at him.

“And … ask my permission for the reward,” he says, further aggravating her.

“Oh, sweet Jesus! Fine! Jake, will you eat the winner’s pussy?”

“Yes, please.”

“God, you are such an idiot!” she barks as the rest of us giggle.

“Hmmm. I guess it is best if Jake gets in the middle of us and we all get on our knees surrounding him. Then, he can just keep rotating around from mouth to mouth. Ready? Jake take off your …”

Cara suddenly notices Jake’s shorts already on the floor at his feet and continues, “shorts. Excited, are we, Jake?”

“Maybe a little,” he winks, with his massive stiffy telling us differently.

Everyone moves in place, but I hold back. I didn’t think we would go this far and bow my head in worry. Cara knows me well and notices something is wrong, moving towards me to put her hand on my shoulder.

“Kimmi, what is it?” she asks concerned. Everyone else turns their attention to me.

“I ... don't wanna say.”

“We are all friends here. Tell us,” Cara prods.

“Well, it’s just … just that … I have never done it before,” I sputter unable to lift my head.

“Sucked a cock? You have never sucked a cock?” Cara asks gently.

“No. I have touched one, but never had one in my mouth.”

“Well ... that’s okay. But, do you want to?” she says hugging me.

“Uh huh,” I whisper.

“Easy fix, girl. I will give you a quick lesson on Jake’s. It’s easy. Everybody, Kimmi gets a little practice first. Jake, get over here,” she orders.

“Cara!” Jake fusses again.

Cara frowns, throwing her head back in disgust, “Oh dear God. Okay, Jake, will you be a practice cock for Kimmi?”

“Yes, please,” he replies, as we all giggle again. It is funny to see him push Cara’s buttons. She smacks him upside his head again.

Cara pulls us both down to where we are on our knees and she pulls him towards us by his big cock. It is now inches from my face and its humongous size is intimidating for sure.

“It’s so easy, Kimmi. I like to give him a good licking first. Take him in your hand and lick your tongue slowly up and down his shaft until he is nice and wet. You love this don’t you, Jake?” she says as she demonstrates.

“Yes,” he says, his word muffled within a groan.

Mel and Val move in and bend their heads to closely observe Cara's demonstration.

"Girls, please!" she barks at them. "Give me some room here!"

They reluctantly back away, pouting a little.

“Here, you try,” she says passing his cock over to me. “And look up into his eyes while you lick him. Guys love that."

I am freaking out a little, but take his cock in my trembling hand. He has some drops leaking out his head. Looking up at him, he smiles reassuring me. I stick out my tongue and bravely lean forward licking his hardness from his base to his mushroom head. He loudly groans which encourages me onward. I have an idea and turn my head sideways mouthing his shaft like he is a corn on the cob, sliding my lips up and down.

“Fuck!” he exclaims.

“Wow, Kimmi, good move,” Cara coaches. “You are ready to take him in your mouth now. The biggest thing to remember is to keep your teeth out of it. No guy wants you scrapping him with your teeth – hard-on killer for sure. Imagine his cock is an ice cream cone. Cover the head with your lips and slowly push him inside. Twirl your tongue around a little and slide him in and out. Think about it like he is fucking your mouth.”

"Try to deep throat him, Kimmi!" Mel chimes in. 

Cara shushes her saying I am not ready for that yet.

I lean forward again and slide just his fat tip into my mouth. Holding it there, I swirl my tongue around as Cara said.

“Fuck!” he yells out again.

“Don’t blow before we even get to the game, Jake,” Cara fusses.

“I’m trying … feels really good,” he stutters.

"Good job, Kimmi!" Val encourages, moving her head a little too close again to watch.

Jake's words give me courage so I purse my lips, remembering to keep my teeth away and slide him in and out my mouth.

“Look up at him, Kimmi,” Cara gently reminds me.

I look up at him and his eyes look down locking with mine. So hot! I suck him harder and slide him faster and faster in and out my mouth. I think I am getting the hang of this. 

“Stop!” he abruptly yells.

I quickly slide him out, worried I have done something wrong.

“No, it was good, Kimmi – too good. I was about to cum. Very good,” he says panting.

“Let’s give Jake a minute to recover, girls,” Cara says, standing back up and leaning in to kiss him.

I rise from my knees and we all stand around silently waiting for Jake's cock to relax and his face to turn not-so-red. We want this game to last at least one round, where we each get a taste of him.

“Okay, girls. On our knees.”

 

To be continued …

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments