Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing Possum

51
36 Comments 36
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Naughty roommate. I hope you enjoy this short and sweet tale."

I am, once again, hot and bothered lying on my bed in my dorm room. My fingers graze the outside of my panties, lightly teasing the special place between my legs. Masturbation feels lonely to me though. Sigh. I don't want to cum alone. So, I reluctantly withdraw my fingers and hug myself, resigning myself to another sexually unfulfilled, lonely night at college.

After some time, boredom takes over and I decide to go to sleep. I am snuggled under my cozy, white comforter about to drift off to sleep when I hear her keys fumbling in the lock, followed by her soft giggles. Yes! He must be with her. I close my interested eyes and pretend I am asleep, even adding in some soft snores. He hasn't been over in a while and I miss watching the naughty things he does to my roommate. You see, I am a perverted little voyeur. Hee hee. Don't tell anyone. 

I hear them arguing in whispers and don't move a muscle. 

"Jake, we can't do this."

"Sure, we can. We just have to be quiet."

"It's after hours. You aren't even supposed to be in my room."

"But, I am. So..."

I feel her warm breath inches from my face, checking to see if I am asleep. Don't move. Keep very still. 

"She's asleep," she whispers. "But, you have to be quiet."

"Me?" he whispers back. "You're the loud one."

"Shhhhh."

I hear rustlings of clothes and a zipper and peek one eyeball open, rolling it sideways in their direction. She is already naked and he is removing his jeans. My goodness, what a nice ass - so firm, muscular, and squeezable. If only I could reach out and touch it... just once.

He lays her down on her back and covers her body with his own, kissing her mouth. I hear their lips smacking and her soft moans begin. She tilts her head back on her pillow as he nibbles on her neck. Now, his lips stay on one spot and I hear his mouth sucking. She will have a love mark on her neck tomorrow. She pushes on his shoulders to get him to stop, but he doesn't.

After examining his love bite, he moves down to her breasts. His hand works her mounds and my own hands find my breasts. I have to be careful not to move too much to attract their attention. But, I always like to play along. My fingertips wiggle back and forth across my nipples, bringing them to life. God, this feels good. 

He continues to play with her breasts and I hear a little more noise escape her lips. Oh, now she bites her lip, trying to silence herself. My fingers stay glued to my nipples, twisting, pinching, rubbing. I almost cry out. I swear my nipples are directly tied to my clit. 

He rolls her over to where her back is to us, then he slides in behind her, spooning her. This is perfect. I can fully open both eyes without them seeing me. He pulls her top leg back and drapes it over his leg, opening up her pussy for himI see his hand disappear in front of him. Oh my, what is he doing? Fingering her or rubbing her clit. I do not know, so my imagination takes over. I envision him sliding his hand up and down her wet pussy, then fingering her. 

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

My own hand moves down my soft tummy and into my panties. I am sticky and wet already. My pussy aches, needing my touches, so I slide my fingers up and down my lips, tugging and pulling. Oh, God, I need this.

I see his shoulder moving back and forth and imagine he is roughly finger-fucking her now. Her little gasps confirm it. I must catch up and slide not one but two fingers inside my dripping pussy. I am so wet, I hear a little noise as my fingers stir my juices, and must slow my fucking.

Wait, what is he doing now? His shoulder stops shaking and his arms pull her leg back farther. He is about to ram his cock in her pussy. I just know it. I almost explode in anticipation, wishing it were me he was fucking. Damn, this is hot! I see it begin - their fuck. His clenching ass cheeks give away each thrust into her pussy. The mattress makes the tiniest of sounds. His hand reaches up towards her face. I think he must be covering her mouth to stifle her screams. Oh my goodness. This is so hot!

I lay entranced by their fucking... watching... longing. His pace quickens just slightly. His hand moves down some... probably to her clit. Yep! I was right. Her moan gave it away. Her leg draped over him shakes now. Cute little toes wiggle, communicating her excitement to me. She is getting close. I need to catch up and slide my fingers up, rubbing my own little hot button. Oh my, it feels amazing. I try, somewhat unsuccessfully, to stop my quivering legs. My pussy is on fire, engorged and leaking my juices into my panties. I try to keep time with his ass movements.

I am willing him to thrust harder and faster. Focusing on his sexy ass. Pound her pussy, Jake. Fuck her good. I am glad their backs are to me so they can't see my covers moving from my own pleasuring. I am getting really close now, and try to hold back for her. I see it. Her leg stiffens, toes point, and she cums. She can't stifle her one grunt. I rub my clit harder and cum too. His ass continues to move, fucking her until his legs stiffen, signaling his release as well too. Wow, that was a good one. I hold my breath trying to keep from panting out loud. Well done, you two... or us three!

They start to shift positions, so I close my eyes. Sloppy sounds of wet kisses fill the room once again. 

"She is a sound sleeper, isn't she?" he whispers.

"Not as sound as she wants us to think. Right, Kimmi?"

Aw, fuck.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments