Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peeping Possum Gets Busted

48
29 Comments 29
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of my story, "Playing Possum." I hope you enjoy!"

"Kimmi, I know you are awake!" 

I sheepishly open my eyes. "Sorry," I squeak, with Cara's big tits dangling over me.

I look over to see Jake slipping his shorts back on, covering his drooping cock.  

"How much did you see?" Jake asks.

"Ummm, not much," I lie.

"Kimmi, tell the truth," Cara demands.

"Everything," I whisper, pulling the covers over my naughty voyeur eyes. 

From underneath the covers, I hear them whispering. I want to crawl in a hole and die I am so embarrassed.

"Good idea," I hear Jake say, chuckling.

Then, my covers are yanked back revealing my blushing face. Cara wears a long t-shirt now, covering her previously naked body. 

"Sorry," I squeak to them.

"Sorry, doesn't cut it, does it, Jake?"

"Nope. You know what happens to naughty girls, Kimmi?" he says with his lips upturning in an evil smile.

"No," I tentatively reply.

"They get their naughty asses spanked!"

Cara giggles as I gasp, instinctively sliding my hand underneath my bottom.

Cara leans down and whispers in my ear, "Don't act all horrified to me, Kimmi. I remember you told me it was a fantasy of yours to be spanked by a hot guy."

My face can not grow any redder. My panties are still wet and sticky and I can't believe this is happening. Jake sits back down on her bed and spreads his legs, patting his left thigh.

"Come here, naughty girl," he says seductively.

"Go on your own, or I will drag you over there, Kimmi," Cara says, trying to sound tough, but winks at me.

"You are not going to spank me, Jake," I say, trying to act tough myself.

"Oh, but I am. If you make me come to you, it will be all the worse."

I swing my legs over the bed and slowly rise. I can't believe this is really happening. Sucking in my breath, I walk over to Jake and stand in between his legs, unable to look him in his eyes.

"Turn to the side," he instructs.

Cara walks over and sits on my bed across from us, obviously excited.

"Pull your panties down."

"Jake, no," I plead, looking at him now.

"Do it," Cara pipes in.

I slowly slide my panties down to my knees, with trembling fingers. Cringing, I know the wet spot in the crotch is visible to them. 

"Bend over, naughty Kimmi," Jake commands, but gives me a reassuring little smile. 

I bend over his left thigh, which is very muscular by-the-way, and stretch out on the bed, twisting the sheets in both hands. I have fantasized about being spanked ever since I watched the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movies. A mixture of fear and excitement washes over me.

Jake puts a hand on my ass cheek and I flinch, but he only rubs me. I can't help but look over at Cara and her eyes are glued to my ass as she bites her lower lip. His hands feel good massaging my ass. I almost forget what is about to happen.

Smack!

Ow!

Smack!

Ow!

Smack!

Ow!

He shocks me by quickly delivering three quick, sharp spanks to my ass. And it hurts. But excites me. I can't decide which is the stronger feeling. He leans down and whispers, "You okay, Kimmi?"

I nod. Then, Smack!

Damn! My ass stings. My hand swoops back to try to protect my ass from his blows, but he captures it in his strong arm and holds it in place against the small of my back. I like this dominance and I grow wetter between my legs.

Smack! 

Fuck!

My feet kick up and ass wiggles trying to shake off the intense stinging. I know my ass has to be reddening. Then, I hear a rap rap rap on our door. We all three freeze.

Cara gets up and walks towards the door, opening it a crack saying, "Hi, Mel, what is it?" 

"What's all the noise in there? You woke up me and Valerie. Is Jake in here? Let me see what y'all are doing," she says pushing her way inside. I am looking over my shoulder and wish I didn't see the shocked expression on her face. 

"What the ..."

Cara interrupts her, "Jake is giving Kimmi a spanking."

I bury my face in the comforter, trying to cover my ass with my hands, but Jake won't let me.

Half-screaming, she says, "Whoa! Y'all are some kinky freaks!"

"Kimmi spied on us having sex," Cara blurts out.

Oh, God. Kill me now. I moan into the covers. Jake thinks it is a good time to give me another really hard spank on my naked ass. 

Smack!

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

"I wanna watch! Can I? Can I? Oh, oh, oh, let me get Valerie. She will wanna see too," she says as she scampers back out the door.

Before any of us can react, Mel is back with Valerie in tow. Of course, they both zoom in on my ass. Valerie runs over and touches it.

"Wow. Look how red it is. Does it hurt?" she says poking my ass cheek again.

"Fuck, Val. Yes, it hurts. Stop."

"Sit down. Let him finish," Cara orders, as Mel and Valerie scurry over to plop down on the bed beside her.

In the midst of this interruption, I notice something. And that something is very hard and poking me in my tummy. Jake is not the only one getting excited by my spanking. I feel the wetness leaking between my legs and I am sure Jake feels it on his thigh, but he stays quiet.

"Shall I continue, girls?" Jake says, obviously enjoying others watching now.

"Jake, no more," I plead.

"Yes, more. You haven't learned your lesson yet, Kimmi."

"Bad Kimmi!" Mel chimes in, giggling. 

I shoot darts at her with my eyes. Before buying my face back in the comforter, I noticed something. Mel and Valerie are holding hands, with Valerie's thumb sensually stroking the top of Mel's hand. Hmmmm. I had wondered about them, but know they date boys too. 

Smack!

"Ooooooo," I moan, kicking my legs up again. Jake holds them down with his other leg.

Smack!

Smack!

"Does it hurt bad, Kimmi?" Val interrupts.

I look over at her and growl, "Fuck, yes. What do you think, Val?"

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

I loudly moan and squeak into the comforter. My ass is becoming numb as more juices leak out my pussy. Damn, this is embarrassing but so hot. Jake's cock moves underneath my tummy. How I wish I could touch it. I try once again to break my hand free of his grasp, but damn, this boy is strong. The girls gasp at each swat now, chattering about how red my ass looks.

Just when tears are about to fall, Jake stops spanking me and gently caresses my cheeks. Oh my, his fingers feel good on my aching cheeks. I can't help but sigh and quietly moan at his touches. 

"Cara, bring me some lotion," he requests, as he releases my hand he had held behind my back. 

She brings him a bottle of her sweet-smelling lotion from her dresser. I glance back to see him squirt some in his hands and then he softly smears it on my fire-red cheeks. 

"Ahhhh, that feels good. Thank you," I can't help but murmur.

He finishes rubbing in the lotion and says, "You took it like a champ, Kimmi. Good girl."

Valerie walks over and pokes her finger in my stinging ass again.

"Val!" I snap. "Touch my ass again and ... and ... and I don't know what, but I will do something really awful to you!"

She just giggles as I stand up, pulling up my panties, and turning to face the rest of the peanut gallery on the bed.

Mel speaks first, "Okay. That was so hot. Kimmi, you have a great ass, girl."

Wow. Didn't expect that. Cara walks over and hops in Jake's lap, kissing him. Then she notices.

"What is this, Jake," she asks, smiling, pointing to his cock sticking straight out in his shorts.

"Fuck," he responds covering his protruding cock with his hand. 

"That turned you on, didn't it?"

"Well ... yea ... so?"

I see the wheels churning in Cara's head. Then a mischievous smile crosses her face.

"It is too late for you to leave now, Jake. The RA might catch you leaving. So, let's have a slumber party! We can play fun sex games. Girls, I will share my Jake for tonight only!"

"Wait! What?" he questions, raising both eyebrows. "You can't just decide that for me, Cara."

Cara rolls her eyes and sighs. "Okay, Jake. Would you like to have a slumber party with us?"

"Yes, please," he answers, smiling.

She punches him in the arm and looks to us. "What say, girls? You in?"

Mel, Valerie, and I look at hottie Jake sitting there in his pop-tent shorts with bulging biceps and answer, "Yes," in unison.

"Yay!" Cara squeals. "First game - Titty Comp. Jake decides who has the best tits and the winner gets them sucked by him for one minute! And I will sit this one out because he knows he would have to pick me or get his nuts twisted off."

Jake's pop-tent pops out just a little bit more.

"So, who's first, girls?"

 

 

To be continued ... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments