Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Workmate Trial Ch.05

9
2 Comments 2
311 Views 311
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for taking the time to read my story. For better understanding of the characters and circumstances, consider reading chapter four OR from chapter one if you have the time."

This time, her phone vibrated. And vibrated again.

"He's ringing me now," she gasped. "What do I do?"

"It's easy,” I said. "You'd normally talk to him, so talk to him!"

I grabbed her phone and looked at the screen. A photo of them both was on the screen, with 'Incoming Call' plastered across the photo. I took my phone from my hooded shirt I had worn over and flicked it to camera mode, then selected 'video' and pressed start.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

I took her phone, winked at her, slid the 'answer call' option towards the green icon, and tossed her the phone. She took the phone and put it in her ear.

"Hey babe. Are you having trouble sleeping?"

She tried to sound normal, which worked well, as she was in such a state of arousal that her voice came across as tired. Without hesitating, I grabbed her knees and pulled her towards the end of the bed, lifted her legs straight up towards the ceiling, and spread them as wide as I could.

"No, it's ok," she continued. "I was asleep, but not very deep."

I rubbed my cock against her sopping wet cunt, stroking it up and down in the outside wetness.

"Conference is fine; same old stuff, really."

Her mouth pursed, and her eyes dilated as she realized what I had planned.

I aimed my phone at her pussy, lined up my engorged cock, then zoomed in as I leaned on her and eased it inside her cunt. Her instinct kicked in as she pushed up against me to get all of my cock inside her. When I was halfway in, I moved my camera to her face to capture the look as my seven inches filled her wet, aching pussy. I paused when I was fully inside her. Her face was a mixture of fear and arousal. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her jaw opened to try and stifle a moan. Her back arched, and she pushed up to me as I held my cock as deep as I could inside her. She raised her hips in an effort to get me deeper inside her.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just trying to get comfortable. These hotel beds are so hard."

I pulled back until my cock helmet emerged and thrust back inside her again, slowly and fully. She held her legs as wide as I had put them. Her lying completely naked on the bed with her legs spread eagled on the phone with her husband was amazing. She had to turn her head to one side as I continued thrusting fully inside her warm and tight pussy. She screwed up her eyes in another attempt to hide her incoming orgasm. Looking at the side wall with her phone pressed between her ear and the bed. Mouth wide open, trying to breathe deeply, she wasn't doing very well in hiding her pleasure. Her eyes were squinting as I upped the pace of my thrusting. I had to be careful not to pound up against her too hard, as the sound of cock slamming against pussy is widely known and easily picked up over the phone.

"Yeah, sorry, sweetheart, I'm still really tired."

She sounded out of breath, but that came across as someone who had just woken up. I motioned for her to put the phone away for a second as I continued fucking her, now taking her tits in my hands and squeezing them together as I continued.

"Hey, babe, I'm just going to turn the air conditioning up. I'm cold. Wait a second."

She put the phone down away from her, under the other pillow, and looked up at me.

"What would your husband say if he knew another man's cock was inside his wife right now?"

I followed this question up with three or four hard thrusts, slapping against her pussy. Her eyes rolled back again, and she let out a small moan and pushed up against me. She brought the phone back to her ear.

"I'm back, honey. What were you saying?"

I leant down to the opposite ear of the phone and whispered inside her ear:

"What does it feel like to have another man's cock thrusting inside you while you talk to your husband?"

She responded by arching her back further, lifting her ass off the bed. She was obviously turned on by the experience. Her next tactic was to turn the phone upside down so that the microphone was away from her mouth. I could make out someone talking on the other end. "So far, so good," I said to myself.

"Why?" she said. "Is he still carrying on at work like before?"

Obviously, he'd changed the topic to his work. I grabbed her ass and lifted it a foot off the bed, using my shoulders to keep her legs spread as far as I could. Bracing one hand under each ass cheek, I lifted her up and towards my cock, which continued plowing in and out of her, only slowing to avoid heavy contact where I'd pull her firmly on to my straining cock, trying to get as deep in her as I could.

"No, I'm fine, but it's the middle of the night and I'm pretty tired. Keep talking if you want."

With my hands under her ass and her legs spread as wide as possible, I was able to start thrusting harder, as I could now fuck her while standing at the end of the bed. As I lifted her ass higher and higher off the bed, her tits began to bounce. This almost made me blow. She tried in vain to use her free arm to stop them from bouncing as I drove my cock inside her, but seeing how much I loved it and seemingly worried about the noise, she took her free hand to cover the microphone end of the phone, leaving me to enjoy the sight of her on the edge of orgasm, her ass in the air, and her tits bouncing while trying to manage a conversation with her husband.

"Yeah, I remember it."

The conversation had taken another turn.

"I really wanted your cock in my mouth that night. You tasted so good. Hard to believe I'd never had you blow in my mouth before."

I rubbed my fingers up and down her asshole as I continued fucking her. Her tits bounced further and further. She seemed to be enjoying me enjoying them. My balls began to tell me they were nearly done as I heard the married couple talking about the blowjob he'd received thanks to our efforts that previous afternoon in the water. My balls tightened as I started looking up. My finger slid back inside her asshole, straight to the end of the finger. She was so wet. She moaned and arched her head further back.

"No, sorry, just yawning."

Holding her ass up with one hand, which had my middle finger deep inside her gorgeous ass, I brought my other hand on top of her and massaged her clit.

Her tits bounced.

My balls tightened.

I'd reached my climax, unable to hold off any further. I grabbed her hips and started wildly pounding, but the noise was too loud, so I quickly picked up the bed spread from next to me and fashioned it down my legs about three inches either side of my cock to act as a sort of silencer. It worked.

"Babe, I'm really tired."

I was now able to pound her as hard as I could. Grasping both her hips, I slammed my cock as hard as I could inside her pussy. Her tits were nearly hitting her in the face, such was the force. I felt like a wild horse feeding her my 7 inches. She arched her back further and bit her pillow in an effort to stifle her cries of pleasure. I leant forward and guided her head back up to look at me while I cast any semblance of sensible adults aside and fucked her as hard as I could.

She was so hot.

She was on the phone with her husband, which was so hot.

I could hear him talking normally through the other end. She continued to bite the pillow and cover up the microphone.

I was done. I had to blow. I had to cum. No normal person could last much longer.

I held up my hand and showed her five fingers. She saw me as I carried on trying to drive her head through the bed, trying to bounce her tits off her body.

Then I put one finger away to show her four.

Then three.

Then two.

Then one.

Her cry when I held up one finger was deep and quietened by her deep exhale. Her pussy contracted on my cock as I hauled her onto my cock as hard as I could and held her still.

My cock exploded, pumping cum deep inside her pussy, straight on to her cervix. Wave after wave of cum batter blasted inside her. She reacted by spreading her legs wider and sitting up to grab my ass and pull me further inside her.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

He was still on the phone. Now was her chance to get rid of any suspicion there may have been.

As I finished draining my cock inside her, she started chatting with him a little more coherently.

"Well, what are you going to do to repay me?"

She was trying to wind him up. Guys that are randy are pretty incoherent to their surroundings, I guess.

"Oh, that sounds like fun!"

I wrapped my hand around my cock, which I had half pulled out of her, and squeezed the last of my cum out of the tip, making sure she saw what I was doing. She smiled and shook her head at me as I pushed inside her one last time to make sure everything I had was deep inside her.

"Perhaps you could do that when I get home?"

She was now chatting with him about what he wanted to do to her when she got back. At this rate, they'd fuck while my cum was still lubricating her pussy.

I lay down beside her on the bed while she continued chatting with him. They were both fairly awake now, by the sounds of it.

I ran my hands up and down her body again, like I had done earlier. Remembering what had happened when I blew my load on her in our last meeting, I placed my hand over her pussy and put my ear nearer the phone, almost spooning her as they spoke.

"Did you know you could deepthroat before that?"

He continued chatting with her about the session they'd shared when she got back home after our last meeting. She answered:

"No, but it was fucking awesome, hey."

She lied.

"I didn't know I could take all of you like that. I'd like to do it again. Actually, I want to suck your cock while you eat me out at the same time."

They were now progressing into sextalk talk; it seemed that they hadn't had a 69er before. "Fuck," I thought. "How could you marry a body like that and not ask to eat her pussy while she sucks your cock?"

I kept my hand on her pussy and started moving it slowly up and down, using my middle finger to slide between her labia. They continued chatting. Feeling a renewed sense of lust, I moved down to her tits. I cupped her left breast, lifted it up, and kissed the underside of it, working my way up to the nipple. The married couple continued the sexy talk while I lavished her tits with attention.

Her chest was starting to heave again as I continued kissing her tits and massaging her pussy while she talked to her husband about the sex they were going to have the next night. I caressed both breasts, alternating which one I licked and kissed while my other hand stayed rubbing her pussy and clit.

Briefly, I brought both hands to her tits, squeezed them together, and licked both nipples at the same time. I then took both nipples in my mouth at once and gently sucked.

"I want you to tittyfuck me. I want to wrap my tits around your cock and have you fuck them like we are twenty again."

She wanted her husband's cock exactly where I was sucking right now. I was fairly sure my actions were dictating what she was telling him she wanted.

I moved my hand on her pussy down and slid two fingers inside her. She was still so wet and slippery. My cum had combined with her pussy juice and the moisture from when I ate her out. They slid straight in without any force necessary. I curled my fingers and worked them against the front wall of her pussy. I pushed the palm of my hand against her clit. This sensation, combined with my kissing her tits and nipples, was having more and more of an effect on her arousal.

"I hope you come on me. Lots of cum. I want you to spray me."

I increased the rate of my fingers inside her. Then, I stopped and brought them out, slid them up to her right breast, and spread out the juice on her nipple and areola. The mixture of jizz, spit, and pussy juice made her skin shine. Her eyes were increasingly dilated, and she was becoming more aware of what I had been doing to her while she phone-fucked her husband, and she did so based on what I was doing to her.

"Can you kiss my tits as well? Kiss them and finger my pussy at the same time."

I cupped her breast and gently lifted it up, all the while working my fingers up and down her pussywall and rubbing my palm against her clit. She was so smooth and so wet. I could feel my cum squelching inside her fuckhole. I had blown so much jizz inside her that I feared she'd still be leaking my sperm when her husband took her panties off the next night.

I lifted her breast up to her mouth and placed her nipple against her own mouth, pressing the cum juice against her luscious lips. I felt her cunt twitch and her back stiffen. She took her breast in her own mouth and sucked gently on the nipple before licking the entire nipple and areola with her tongue. The juice I had put on her was gone. Replaced with her own saliva.

"When you're kissing my tits, I want to watch."

I repeated the same process of bringing my ejaculate out of her pussy and painting her nipple with it, this time on the left breast. Again, she willingly accepted my offer of her own nipple, this time sucking her entire nipple deep inside her mouth and using her own hand to hold her breast. While she self-pleasured her left breast, I did the same on her right tit.

She sucked and licked one side of her amazing rack; I did the same on the other while finger-fucking her cunt with my hand. Her arousal was growing, starting with her beginning to thrust against my hand again.

"Yes, I'll do that for you. Only if you repay me, though."

Intrigued, I brought my ear closer to the phone to hear what he was saying. He wanted to watch her suck his balls while she jerked his cock with both hands, kneeling in front of him.

"Will you share your sperm with me? I want you to taste it with me."

I brought my hand back to her tits again and smeared more cum over both her breasts. This time, as I brought her nipple up to her mouth, we both kissed it at the same time. Her from the top, me from underneath. We both licked her nipple at the same time, and, for the first time ever, our tongues touched.

We changed sides and made out over her other breast. Sharing flicks of her nipple, we also tasted each other's tongue. When the taste of my cum was gone from her tits, I pulled her breast away from her mouth, and I kissed her fully and deeply for the first time. Her lips felt and tasted like everything I had thought they would. Her full lips were soft and welcoming, and her tongue clashed with mine in a desperate attempt to share our lust. Now we'd broken every rule we'd set out—no penetration and no kissing.

"Honey, I'm so wound up thinking about this. I want to fuck you right now!"

His reply.

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow we fuck. But for now, we'll have to finish this off in our imagination."

"We both need to work tomorrow. Fuck, I want you. I can't wait to see you."

"Same, babe. See you then."

She ended the call. She placed the phone on her bedside table. Looked over to me.

"Fuck me now. Fuck me exactly like you did your wife. Fuck me just like that, but harder."

"Only if you make out with me like you did your husband."

I raised her hands onto the bedhead, wrapped her legs around me as I kneeled in front of her, and drove my throbbing cock as deep into her as I could, driving all my weight and force into her pussy. We fucked like teenagers. My earlier orgasm had given me more staying power, so we fucked until sweat ran down our brows. The bedhead slammed against the wall until I shoved a pillow between it and the wall. She ended up needing to bite her pillow again. I was the noisy one as all the lust we'd built up came out in one crazy cock and pussy filled slam fest, ending in a scream into the early morning abyss.

Thank you for reading my story. I would love your feedback or thoughts on the series so far.

Published 
Written by Jalapenos2468
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments