Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While She Was Away - Part 2

"The Surprise Is Delivered"

73
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"The events of the previous night were unexpected. But a promise at the end of the night resulted in new activities."

The next day was a Sunday.  I was awoken by my phone signaling a text message had arrived.  I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 am, much later than I usually sleep.

“Good morning.  I slept really well.”  The message was from Christi.  And there was a smiley face to go with it.

“And good morning to you too.  I wonder why we slept so well?” was the return text to her.

Another big smiley face along with, “We need to talk.  Can we meet at the City Park around 12?”

“Sure, see you then.”

My mind immediately began to race.  Was she embarrassed?  Or was she disappointed?  Was she afraid we would be caught and be in trouble with our partners?  Did she want more?

After a few minutes of contemplation, I went to shower.  As I started to apply soap, I realized my cum was still on my chest, stomach, arm, and even some on my face.  I remembered the intensity, and how it seemed to never end.  My erection was growing just thinking about it.  I gently stroked myself a few times but decided not to finish in the shower.

Three hours later, I pulled into City Park and drove over to the main parking area.  Christi just arrived also.  I saw her get out of her car and realized how good she looked.  She wore an off-white sweater that accentuated her breasts.  Her jeans fit snuggly on her and revealed her tiny waist.  A little hint of skin was showing between the bottom of her sweater and the top of her jeans.

She gave me a hug, a light kiss on the cheek, and a huge smile.  Without saying a word, she took my hand and guided me toward a nature trail.  We walked for a few minutes and made some general conversation.  We sat down at a bench just off the trail.  Our eyes met, and it seemed neither of us knew where to start.

"Ladies first,” I said.

Another smile and our eye contact had not been broken.  “I don’t know whether to tell you I am sorry, or to tell you how much I enjoyed yesterday and last night.”  The way she said it was a statement but almost a question at the same time.

“There is no reason to say you are sorry for anything.  I enjoyed it immensely.  It was fun, flirty, daring, and extremely sexy.  The real question is what now?”

“I am happily married but he is boring!  You have a long-term partner and she seems great.  Neither one of us should risk that.”. 

“I agree.  But we haven’t gone too far.”  I paused for a few seconds. “Yet.”

That broke the tension and we both laughed.  When we laughed, she laid her head forward on my shoulder.  I reached out and stroked her hair and pulled it off of her face.  She leaned her face toward me.  The eye contact and the smile said it all.  Both of us pulled back at the same time.

“Come on.  I promised you a surprise.”  She took my hand and led me back toward the parking lot.

We left her car there, and I drove to see what the surprise was.  We drove about fifteen minutes outside of town and turned off on a side road.  She teased me the entire way, and would not tell me where we were going.  By then I was laughing continuously.  After making two more turns, we pulled into a small roadside ice cream stand.  “This is my surprise?”

“Yes, the best ice cream in the world.  Trust me.”

She ordered a banana split for us to share.  I had not eaten a banana split in at least twenty years.  It was huge and topped with lots of whipped cream.  We got back in the car and drove another mile.  There was a beautiful lake off the left side of the road.  She jumped out of the car and ran down a small embankment toward the lake.  We sat on a huge rock while we ate the banana split.

Once we down the embankment, it was like we entered a different world.  The lake was beautiful, there was a gentle breeze, and we could not see or hear the traffic from the road.  “Surprised?”

calliedemonTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
calliedemonTS

“Yes, after last night I didn’t know what to expect.”

“You will never know what to expect with me.  That is why I am so much fun.  It drives my hubby completely crazy.”

We talked, laughed, flirted, and enjoyed the time.  The banana split was much too big for us so we had a lot left over.  Christi picked up a spoon of whipped cream and moved it toward me.  My thought was that she was so sweet to feed it to me.  As I opened my mouth, she took the whipped cream and smeared it down my face.  She was laughing as hard as I had ever seen her.  Not to be outdone, I grabbed a handful and threw it at her.  She was too fast as she ducked and none hit her.  She grabbed some napkins and started wiping my face and chin.  It had also gotten on my shirt, so she tried to clean it also.  As she wiped the front of my shirt, her hand brushed against my cock, which had grown to a partial erection.    

She stopped and our eyes locked together again.  When they did, her hand pressed and rubbed some more.  I took her head and pulled it to me.  We kissed passionately and deeply for what seemed to be an eternity.  When we stopped, she pushed my chest with her hand, and laid my back on the rock.  She moved both hands to my cock.  She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants while continuing to stroke me with the other hand.

I tried to sit up and tell her to stop.  We were now crossing the line.  But before I could say anything, she took her hand and pushed me back down.  She put her mouth to my ear and whispered, “too late to turn back now.”

She lowered my pants and underwear below my knees.  She moved off the rock and dropped down on her knees between my legs.  Her eyes made steady contact with mine.  She started slowly stroking me with one hand and rubbing my balls with the other.

I sat up again to half-heartedly tell her to stop.  She again took one hand and pushed my chest back to the rock.  “I told you it is too late to stop now.  Lie back and enjoy.”

I reached out to touch her, but her position put her just out of reach.  She continued to stare into my eyes and gave me a huge smile.  My cock was now fully erect.  She had the perfect grip and stroke.  She alternated between long slow strokes and short fast strokes.  She would bring me near the edge and then slow down.  She would take one hand off my balls, and run her finger around the ridge and head of my cock.

I completely lost track of time but it seemed like hours.  She would bring me so close to the edge and then let me down.  I could not break eye contact with her, and it was magnificent.  Finally, she leaned her head down and took me into her mouth.  It was not gradual, and she engulfed my entire cock at one time.  Her tongue was magic as it played on the head of my cock.  One hand slipped back to my balls and gave gentle squeezes.  At this point, there was no stopping and we both knew it.  As I reached my climax, she made an air-tight grasp of my cock with her lips.  My cum began to pump out of me, and I could feel wave after wave go in her mouth.  She kept her mouth attached to me until there was no cum left. 

She pulled off, looked at me with that incredible smile and said, “Surprise, I swallow.”

I pulled her off her knees.  She put her head on my shoulder and turned toward me.  Our lips and mouths met in a deep, sensual kiss.  I could taste the remnants of my cum, still present in her mouth.  After the kiss, she laid her head back on my shoulder, and we stayed this way for a while.

I reached down and gently stroked her breasts through her sweater.  She put her hand on mine and stopped me. 

“No, today was for you and was my surprise.  I’m sure I will get my surprise soon.”

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments