Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is Cheating? Part 4, The Batchelor Party.

"It wasn't your usual night out; it was steaming HOT as hell and a wild night. Was I a Spartan bad boy, well...... you will see."

9
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Just a tidbit of Info: I could be twins with Tom Selleck, @ Friends Wiki site. The Black & White picture, but 5 years younger at the time his picture was taken. All the photos in my media are real to the story."

Drinking, food, beautiful ladies, and wild Harley-biker friends make for the ultimate experience. Can a fantasy become a recipe for an extraordinary experience?

My name is Leonidas. I am sixty-seven years old. I’m stretched out on my outdoor recliner, catching a good buzz, but so cocked. God, my spear is getting rock-hard reminiscing of someone. My right hand healed from cutting it. I just finished my sixth Corona. I was sweating it out of this old body on my monster deck that I built myself. I grabbed my seventh Corona and flawlessly ripped the cap off with my healed hand. I now penetrated the bottle head with three-quarters of a lime, this time, with all my might. The beer started shooting up high like a geyser. I quickly put it to my lips to avoid losing a drop. I was getting married in one month. Am I doing the right thing, may the God Zeus guide me?

THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE BACHELOR PARTY:

I only found this out later, Stéphanos, my baby brother, that sneaky little twit, knew how to work the tree to my connections. He went to see Barry my biker brother, a big guy with many tattoos even tattooed a beehive dripping with honey and bees on his head. Barry hooked him up with John Pig.  Stéphanos went to the corner and saw big AL and all the guys I hung out with from time to time next to the Sonoco Gas Station. He also worked on the Italian side of the family.

Dad went to all the Greek restaurants with a stack of tickets, and told the guys, “Give me twenty bucks.”

They’d say, "For what?"

Dad demanded, “My son's Bachelor party, what do you think? “

Some of the Greeks said, “I can’t go.”

“You give me twenty bucks anyway, take a ticket,” Dad demanded.

Dad went to the beach, hit the two biker friends of mine Vinny and Dicky, then went to the firefighter’s club saw Rocky, and grabbed as much as he could from them.

Dad joked, “He served you for years. You never left him a tip. Now pay up!”

John Pig worked all the bikers I rode with, what a sick fucking bunch of characters they are. The two brothers Billy and David Demos, Biker Barry, Uncle Al Demos, and Jimmy Camp. I only found all this info out later at my brother's July Fourth party last week. He had me drinking Coronas and then switched to Heineken's. The cook Cliff down the beach called Heineken's skunk juice, it tasted like it.

Billy ended up dying later in a bike accident on South County Route One during some fog. We all went to the funeral on our Harley's, there must have been about sixty of us riding in the rain.

THE BACHELOR PARTY:

My brother said, "Saturday, we’re going out."

I knew something was up, I was expecting it. "Is calling it of seismic proportions an understatement?"

As I walked in the door with Stéphanos, they all cheered. They were all fucking there: The Greeks, the Italians, the Goombahs', the bikers, the brothers, the guys from the beach.

I was shocked Cousin Bobby was there.

I could hear his wife, ”When you get back, take a shower, and scrub with Brillo. I don’t want any diseases in my bed.”

My first cousins and my new cousins-to-be were there. Christos was there, sipping on Crown Royal Cognac, his kids were driving. The crowd cheered. Tons of food and drinks were flowing.

The bar was elevated to the right, all the bikers were in a group there. They were getting tanked, on Long Island iced teas. They were goofing on the rest of the crowd. After all, they were probably at strip clubs nine days a week.

So, to the left was a big stage with tables all around and seats close to where the girls danced. It also had a shelf all around it.

I asked Stéphanos, "Are Athena's brothers coming?"

He said, "Yes, they are supposed to."

Ten minutes later they showed up with shit-eating grins.

"Was it their first strip club?" I thought.

Then I see Adoni, my future father-in-law stepping out from the back of them. Oh God help us all the look on his face. The shit-eating grin he had was the biggest understatement in the world. Spinning his Greek worry beads, flip, flip, flip. He had never seen so many tits and ass and his life in one place, obviously ever. One brother was smiling. The other one looked too shy. The third was sweating his shirt already soaking wet. I greeted them and shook their hands.

I said to Nick, “Is your father gonna be okay?"

Nick said, “Don’t worry.”

I went to the upper bar and got a drink, everyone wanted to pay. The next thing I knew, I had three drinks in front of me. I raised my hand to stop them. I was just sitting there enjoying the view, watching everybody have a good time.

As an hour passed, John Pig came over wanting to buy me another drink.

I said, “OK.”

I called my dad over who was swaying his body left and right, clapping his hands to the beat watching the girls.

I said, “Dad this is my friend John Pig.”

He shook his hand, and Dad said, “Why do they call him John Pig?”

I told him, "Because he is a fucking pig!"

John’s smiling shaking his head yes fast with his long hair and lowrider style beard.

I told Dad, "You know the two highway pegs on my bike to stretch your legs out on the highway?"

Dad said, “Yes.”

"Well, he made two big penises with a big set of balls out of steel. He colored it, and put the foot pegs through the penis head complete with tampons hanging," I told him.

Dad said, "Ohh, Ohh", Ohh" and slapped his left hand on his forehead. They toasted their glasses making a cling sound and he said “OPA’.”

Then she came out. An Asian/American girl with long flowing black hair, medium bronzed skin, and beautiful 34D’s maybe. She was packaged in a black thong with a tiny triangle over he pussy. She was nicely accentuated with the beautifully strapped fuck-me black pumps, and with hot painted toes. My only fetish was complete in front of me. God help me. Don’t let me fucking melt right here.

Stéphanos asked me, “Big brother are you having a good time?”

I said, “Absolutely after what I see.”

Stéphanos asked me, “OK, which one of the ladies has got you hot and bothered?”

I said, “The cute Asian girl that’s on stage now, she is fucking gorgeous.”

I took my drink, went to the stage, and sat down.

She knew I was the guest of honor. She got very close to me. Her hanging sins of Babylon brushed and teased my face I was melting everywhere I was in fucking heaven. While everybody was putting dollars, I was putting twenties in her G-string. I took my finger and curled it for her to come closer.

I said to her, “Could you do me a very small favor?”

She said, “Which one?”

I said, “The older guy across me with the grey curly tight hair. My future father-in-law is from an island in Greece. It’s his first time in a place like this, ever in his life."

She said, “OK, but I want your Harley Davidson T-shirt.”

I raised my right eyebrow, questioning her thinking.

She went over to Adoni and started dancing in front of him, squatting down and doing her moves. Adoni took a dollar bill and folded it the long way. He moved forward and went to tuck it into her G-String. What he did next surprised everybody. He pulled it completely down, leaving her exposed shaved pussy. First, it was his first strip club and second his first clean-shaven pussy. He put the dollar in. The crowd was roaring. It was the highlight of the night. Everybody still talking about it today, at least those that are still alive.

She was shocked, she came over to me, and before she spoke.

I said, “I’m sorry he did that. If I knew he was gonna do that, I would’ve never sent you over.”

She pinched my cheek and spoke, “Thank you, I appreciate that,” and blew me a kiss.

Stéphanos grabbed the microphone and said, “Ladies, yes, the girls are ladies, gentlemen, fuckups, dick heads and pigs. Will the guest of honor please take center stage in the chair!”

Two girls came and escorted me to the chair. They both kissed my lips at the same time and put a blindfold over my eyes. They raised my T-shirt lifting it over my head. My pecks on my chest and my ABS exposed. They ran their fingernails over my chest making me shiver, and pinching my nipples. Both kissed me again then strutted away.

Next Stéphanos yelled into the mic, “WEEE AREEE SPARTAAAAA.”

The crowd roared and the music played. I could hear footsteps coming towards me. Someone straddled me and put her arms around my neck, kissing my cheeks. Her breasts are on my chest. I could smell her perfume, it was her.

All I could think of that second was The Wizard of Oz: "Auntie M, I’m melting."

She put her lips in my ear and whispered, “I want your fucking tee shirt, and I want you, I want you to fuck me. You have a fantastic body.”

Oh, God, God in heaven.

She’s told me “You can touch me.”

I gently skimmed my fingers along her back and her sides. I drove her wild with shivers. She effortlessly executed every move to playfully tease me. When she was through, she took the blindfold off. She was wearing the same outfit, but a white thong, the same fuck me pump shoes but white. The contrasting color of her skin tone was so intense.

The night went on, everyone had a great time. Eventually, the crowd was thinning, and I had to wait for my future in-laws to leave.

THE MEET:

Tina was sitting at a table; I went over to her.

I complimented her by saying, “You looked just as beautiful even with your clothes on,” and she blushed.

Elina_Jhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elina_Jhonson

She was grateful and blushed again.

She asked me, “Am I getting your T-shirt?”

I said, “This one I’m wearing?"

She nodded bashfully, “And you too.”

I told her I assumed you were teasing me on the stage.

She said, “Both.”

I said, “It is cold out for no shirt. Let me run home, in thirty minutes to an hour, you can have two Harley shirts. Where can I meet you?"

She told me, “Howard Johnsons Restaurant, the one off the highway, can’t miss it.”

"OK, I'll be right back," I said.

I flew, I’m home, got the two shirts, a quick wash of the spear, done! Shit, I forgot the cologne, done! I flew out the door, HJ’s, parked, and I entered. She sat in a booth, with a coffee and a big breakfast at my seat. I gave her the two shirts.

I said, "You could still have them if you changed your mind."

I woofed down the food faster than Stéphanos dog Wolfie, aka Wolfgang! I wanted to pay.

She said, “I took care of it already, let's go.”

God, so sweet, a fantasy, a fetish, and finally after ten years.

Driving I was thinking, "How did I get this fetish?"

The Sears & Roebuck catalog did not have Asian women in the Bra section modeling.

I thought, "Ahh fuck, Dad you did it, with your stash of Playboys and other magazines you had hidden."

I found them a long time ago, in his sign-painting room.

I wondered if, "Stéphanos knew they were there?"

ALL THE PLEASURE FOR BEAUTIFUL TINA:

We parked, we entered, and she asked, “Do you want something to drink,”

I replied, “Just a soda if you have it, I had enough alcohol.”

She gave me the drink. She took out a joint, lit it up, and tried to provide me a hit.

I said, “No thank you, the stuff never gives me a buzz.”

Tina stretched out on the couch.

She spoke. “Give me a few minutes to feel the buzz.”

She put her feet on my lap. God, those toes, her feet, so beautiful. I started caressing them gently wetting my finger and sliding it between her toes. I raised each foot and started kissing her feet, gently sucking her arches and her toes. She was moaning in ecstasy. I gently dragged my fingers up and down her legs just lightly grazing her erogenous entrance. Her head tilted back, her back arched and her breasts rising.

Tina flung her shirt off, pulled mine off, then straddled me. I loved her wrapping her arms around me, tonguing me so passionately.

She looked into my eyes, saying “You are so fucking good, I never experienced coming like that with anyone else before.”

I told her “I am Spartan, I have Spartan blood in my veins.”

I was melting into her body not wanting to let her go. Our hearts were fusing. She led me to her bed.

Tina told me “I’ll be right back, I need to take a quick shower, dancing makes me sweaty.”

I sat on the bed and took my clothes off. Slipping under the sheet, hands under the pillow, my face looking to where she will be lying. The sheet covered my legs and half my butt. My back lateral muscles spread out like wings.

Tina arrived as she sat on the edge of the bed with her back to me while fixing her hair a little. So sexually stimulating to watch her. She laid down on her stomach, tracing her fingers on my upper back. Then she passionately combed her fingers through my hair. I was so turned on by her light golden tan skin, wishing I could massage her with pure Greek honey, and licking all off of her every square inch.

I rose, then sat on her feet in a seiza position. As my testicles lay on the soles of her feet, it was absolute euphoria, admiring her beauty. As I started caressing her calves, I was getting so fucking hard, hard as steel. God fucking help me, I’m ready to blow five feet in the air.

I then saw them, no not her ass cheeks, another spot. I call it the triangle, the spot behind her knees, another fetish spot. I traced my fingers on those four lines there, leaning forward to kiss and caress them with my lips and tongue. Tina started wiggling her toes, tickling my balls. Dam I was going to pass out, shoot, and crumple into pieces all at the same time.

As Tina shuttered fingering her clit to orgasm, she grabbed my wrists pulling me on her back. My spear lay between her thighs just touching the entrance to her erogenous treasure. Her pearl of pleasure throbbed on my spearhead. I did not want to enter her yet and hugged her tightly until she subsided.

Tina turned me on my back, putting one hand on my cheek.

Whispering to me, “I want to pleasure you first, none for me.”

She straddled my face, her hands on my stomach. Sliding her hands down to my knees, she nuzzled her face to my spear, I could feel her hot breath breathing. She caressed me, kissed me, nibbled me, edged me, and licked me ever so slowly. It seemed like an eternity. God, my spear was like steel. The head of my spear was being licked and sucked so teasingly.

I was basking in the scent of her essence, the beautiful entrance to her heart. Caressing her sides, her ass, and her thighs. I yearned to caress her pussy desperately with my tongue. I just kept softly kissing, suckling the crack between the inner thigh of her pussy, she was moaning. I then saw it, a clear droplet of her ambrosian essence descending on its clear string. I stuck out my tongue to accept the nectar of her yearning heart.

Tina slowly made her attack, slowly and methodically. She took me slowly down her throat, the first time I was ever throated. My spear was a little better than average length and girth but it's how you use it, not its size, but it does help. I felt it coming as my hips slightly rocked, and my pelvis muscles were extraordinarily contracting in rhythmic muscle spasms.

My spear was ready to blow, it shot so hard it wonderfully hurt. Tina didn’t gag, I had to of shot straight to her belly. The small amount left that trickled out was the sole flavor she experienced. Seriously, I can shoot to five feet under the right conditions when my spear is edged and teased when my now wife did it to me. I do have a small tiny stain on my wall behind the bed I left, I guess marking my territory.

As Tina now buried her sweet pussy lips on my face, it was time to give her all the pleasure I could give her. Licking, suckling her entire pussy, she was moaning in ecstasy. As she started pushing, those two inner mounds appeared, one soft pillow-like and the other what looked like the ripples of waves of the ocean running across it. Now it is known to me as her g-spot, not back at that time.

As I inserted my thumb into her with my left hand, I stiffened my tongue sliding while massaging her ripples which seemed like an eternity. In one final push, she came so hard, that I was drenched in her fluids. I wrapped my arms around her holding her in pleasure, savoring her throbbing entrance to her heart. She turned to me wiping my face with her hands.

"I soaked you," she said as she wiped my face with her hands.

We passionately kissed for a while, then melted into each other in our embrace. We dozed off for a while, she was still on top of me. When I awoke, she was still in my arms. I turned her on her back, still in my arms. I began kissing her, nibbling both sides of her neck. I gently attached her two glorious sins of Babylon.  I was nibbling, licking, suckling her two-pointed fruits of treasure. I did the same to her armpits just like the back of her legs. A woman's armpits is a very neglected erogenous spot. Tina started to whimper and moan; I was getting so fucking hard again. Tina was awakening wrapping her arms and legs tightly around me. God, I always love this position. It's like melting into each other.

Tina whispered in my ear, “Leonidas, please fuck me, take me, cum deep in me, love me passionately.”

God she was so fucking wet, I entered her so slowly deep to her cervix, a deep long kiss with the tip of my spear. She arched her back moaning, pulling me tighter into her arms. I keep penetrating her, slowly two long deep strokes, then three quick ones just in her entrance, flicking her special spot with the corona of my spear. We were in constant orgasm as she twisted her hips with each stroke, rubbing harder on her spot.

She was screaming, “For god's sake fucking cum in me, cum deep in me, I can’t take it anymore.”

In one final steady slow thrust, I pumped my seed pressing against her cervix which seemed like an eternity.

We just cuddled together for about an hour, tears in our eyes; she was crying. I got up and wiped away her tears. I put my hand on the side of her face and gave her one more long passionate kiss.

The sun was rising, I sadly had to go.

I told her “I’ll never forget you; you will always have a piece of my heart till I die. I hope you find true love in your life and never forget our special time, I definitely will not.”

Later, as I dressed, thinking, what a beautiful time with my Tina, I stood and looked at her, tears in her eyes. She reached her hand out to me, not wanting me to go, I held her hand to my cheek giving it a final kiss.

I savored the smell of her perfume in my bed as I drifted off to sleep. I woke in the morning oh fuck, I ran into the mirror.

Thinking, "Thank God, no hickeys on my neck!"

I wonder if my T-shirt is still around today, her thinking of me each time she wore it?

I understand what you're thinking. How could I? You were getting married. Well, it was my fantasy woman, I had to, I was not married yet. Now forty-one years later, in retrospect, it was the best sex I ever had in my life.

Part 5 THE WEDDING and THE RECEPTION

Copyright ©2024 Spartan111 & Spartan1111. All Rights Reserved

Published 
Written by Spartan111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors