Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valestock, Ch. 04 - Part 2

"Festival's finale; GF and her brother 'test the suspension' - continued"

47
4 Comments 4
2.2k Views 2.2k
7.2k words 7.2k words

"Yeah, I know, but I couldn't resist having sex with you in the shower," Tony replied, before he smiled brightly and slapped her wet ass gently, "You still have cum in your hair by the way."

With that last comment, he smiled cheekily and disappeared through the cubicle curtain, once more leaving Claire alone in the shower.

Not knowing how long she had left of her time in there, and grateful that she had been in the shower when they had sex, Claire washed her hair as quickly as she could. She made sure she was as clean as possible before turning the shower off and swiftly drying herself, then got dressed before finally heading out of the stall.

The stall attendant seemed as if she was going to say something as Claire came out, no doubt to admonish her for taking a little too long getting dry and dressed. However, Claire simply gave her a warm smile as if she didn't know she had done anything wrong. Then she hurried on without stopping, though her legs felt more than a little unsteady as she walked on.

Reaching the tent, Claire found that no one was there. No doubt they had all gone off to enjoy the rest of the last day of the festival.

So, sitting down she rummaged through the things they had bought and started to make herself something to eat. All that morning exercise had really worked up her appetite, and so she decided to make more than she usually would eat, just in case she felt extra hungry.

That turned out for the better, as in perfect fashion for him, Sam turned up as Claire finished cooking her food. Sitting down, he eyed the pot over the fire with interest.

"Want some?" she asked her younger brother with a faint smile of amusement. He always had a way of appearing at the right place at the right time where food was concerned.

"Sure. Only if you insist though," Sam replied with a hidden smile, and Claire shook her head as she dished some up for both of them.

"So, where is everyone?" she asked, as she ate her first mouthful. Oh, it tasted so good. More so considering she had skipped breakfast that morning.

"Ah, you know, darting around here and there," her brother replied, as he concentrated on his food, "Me and Zach are trying to see if we can find any beer lying around that we can borrow."

Claire shook her head once more, eating happily.

For the next while, she sat and talked with her brother while the two of them ate. The conversation was surprisingly civil, and Claire found she actually enjoyed talking to her brother, which only happened on rare occasions. Most of the time they were at each other's throats.

Finally, however, Sam got up, and in true style left his dish as it was, leaving Claire to mutter as she cleaned it up. After that she decided to go have a look and see which bands were playing. She hadn't seen many since coming to the festival. Not that she hadn't had fun though. But she wanted to see if there were at least some that she wanted to see today.

Fortunately, there were, saving her from a morning and afternoon of wandering aimlessly. And so, for the next couple of hours, the beautiful redhead flitted from one show to another, eagerly enjoying the performances of various bands.

Some of the groups were famous, others were unsigned bands, but all of the ones she saw, she enjoyed immensely. By the time the third show she went to see had finished, it was just after 1 pm and Claire decided to head back for some lunch.

Walking through the crowd of people who were leaving the show area, Claire began making her way towards the stalls. She wanted to avoid everyone else tramping around the shows or on their way back to their own tents.

As she was walking, someone suddenly grabbed her waist and shouted 'boo' behind her. Claire literally felt as if she had jumped out of her skin, as she jumped and spun around so quickly it took her a moment to recognise Zach for who he was.

"You scared the hell out of me," she chided, and slapped his chest as she felt her heart pounding in her chest.

Zach grinned broadly finding the whole thing highly amusing.

"I saw you coming out of the show and couldn't resist seeing you jump," he replied amusedly, his eyes drifting to her ample chest as he said the last words.

Claire smiled half amusedly and half playfully, remembering that this was her boyfriend's younger brother who was insinuating that he had wanted to see her tits bounce.

"So, where are you off to?" Michael's brother asked her, as he glanced around at the people streaming passed.

"Thought I'd head back to the tent to grab something to eat," Claire answered, as she let her eyes drift over him. He looked so much like his brother, the only thing that looked different was his hair really. And that bandana he always wore.

"Well, think I could give you a little detour?" Zach asked with a voice full of insinuation, as he moved a little closer to her.

Claire smiled playfully as she looked up at him, her body beginning to tingle as she thought again and again that this was her boyfriend's brother. Oh, how it made her feel so good. Naughty, but so fucking good.

"Hmm, I don't know, I'm pretty hungry," she answered teasingly and watched Zach's smile grow a little more amused.

"Well, I'll make sure you get something to eat," he replied, and Claire felt her heart suddenly pound faster in her chest and her green eyes sparkled.

"You don't think your brother, my boyfriend that is, will miss me?" she asked intentionally, sounding innocent and playful at the same time.

Zach took her hand in his and began taking a few backward steps as he replied.

"Mike's got a big list of shows to see. I don't think he'll miss you too much. And Sam would be the only other one to worry about. But he's looking for drinks, so..." her boyfriend's brother replied, as he turned to lead her away and Claire followed him eagerly.

At first, Claire wasn't sure where Zach was leading her, as they weaved through crowd after crowd, and passed stalls and rides. Then she finally saw the parking lot in the distance.

Smiling amusedly to herself she knew then exactly where her boyfriend's younger brother was taking her, and she felt her hot body blaze with hot, horny anticipation. Yesterday Zach hadn't been able to really use his entire huge dick on her. Well, he had, but he didn't really have the room. Now it would just be the two of them and Matt's van.

Sure enough, when Matt's van came into view, they made straight for it. Claire smiled as she let go of Zach's hand and ran in front of him. She reached the van first and turned around. Leaning against the side of it, she watched Zach closely as he made his way towards her.

Claire's body yearned for what she knew he had waiting for her, and she bit her bottom lip as she watched him approach, thinking how hot and sexy he looked.

"So, what have you got planned to do to me here?" she asked teasingly, her voice burning with lust as much as her eyes and body were.

Zach did not answer and simply walked up to her and pressed his lips hard against hers, pushing her forcefully against the side of the van and gripping her waist. Their tongues danced passionately, and Claire moaned hotly into Zach's mouth as they kissed furiously.

As she was pressed hard against the van's metal side by her boyfriend's brother, kissing him hotly like she should only be doing with his brother, Claire grabbed a hold of Zach's arms, as his held her waist. He only once reached up to quickly squeeze one of her big, heavy tits.

Breaking the kiss and leaving Claire breathing hard as she stared at him with passion blazing in her eyes, Zach stepped back slightly, a smug smile growing on his face.

"Get on your knees, Claire," he said commandingly, and Claire's smile grew more than a little dirty as she sank to her knees in front of her boyfriend's brother.

She knelt, right there in the open festival parking lot. It was the third time that day that she had been on her knees in front of some guy other than her boyfriend. But this time it was his own younger brother, and that just made it even hotter!

"I told you I've brought you something to eat," he added, and with that began to tug open his jeans.

Claire felt her mouth water as she knew that he was about to pull out his impressive eleven-inch cock. Her body tingled at the thought of having that monster driven back into her pussy. But sucking on it seemed almost as good right then. After all, two huge cocks had already pounded away at her pussy like raging bulls.

"You brought something for your brother's girlfriend to suck on?" Claire asked, once more trying to sound innocent, though her voice radiated heat and horniness.

"For now. Then I'll make sure to give you something to drink. But don't miss any, remember to swallow it all like a good girl," Zach answered in a heated voice, as he finally undid his jeans and pulled his huge dick from his boxers.

A hot, teasing smile spread across Claire's lips. Her eyes seemed to blaze with horny lust as she watched her boyfriend's brother's hard, long dick spring out only a couple of inches from her face.

Looking up into Zach's face once more, Claire bit her lip. Then she reached up with her right hand and slowly wrapped her delicate fingers around the thick shaft. Electricity ran through her body the moment her fingers touched Zach's hard cock, and Claire felt her breathing grow heavy.

She thought that here she was, on her knees in the parking lot, with her hand wrapped around her boyfriend's younger brother's dick, ready and very willing to suck on it so good.

With that thought, she moved her lips closer and gently kissed the head of Zach's cock, once, twice, three times. Then she slowly let her warm, soft tongue circle around the head, before slowly running it down the eleven-inch rod all the way to his heavy balls.

Looking up once more into Zach's eyes as she kissed her way back up the entire length of his naked cock, Claire smiled dirtily.

"Show me what you want your brother's girlfriend to do," she almost growled heatedly, "Pull my cock sucking mouth onto your big dick, Zach!"

Michael's brother smiled and wasted no time in obliging her.

***

Zach reached down and grabbed a handful of Claire's dark red hair and pulled her face roughly towards his dick. The large, thick head pressed forcefully against her soft, luscious lips, smudging her lipstick, before he yanked her face forward again. Claire's hot lips parted, and Zach shoved his dick deep into her hot, wet mouth.

Inch after hard, thick inch pushed roughly into her waiting mouth until it hit the back of her throat. However, Zach wasn't going to let that stop him. And so, he continued to thrust forward as he pulled Claire's face onto his hard cock.

"Mmph!" Claire half moaned and half growled, with just a hint of protest at his forcefulness, as Zach shoved the first inch of his hard rod down her tight throat.

Pulling back out, he thrust forward almost instantly, driving two more inches down her hot throat. Repeating this, Zach fucked his brother's girlfriend's mouth, all the while staring down into her glazed, lust-filled green eyes as she stared up at him. Her lips were wrapped tightly, and hotly, around his thick cock.

"Fuck! I've wanted to fuck your face for years," he groaned as he did just that, roughly forcing inch after inch into her mouth and throat. Until, finally, much to his surprise, all eleven inches disappeared into Claire's hot mouth.

She stared up at him, her soft, tightly wrapped lips at the base of his cock, while all of its hard, thick length was buried deep in her mouth and throat.

"Ugh, fuck. Fuck! I used to fantasize about doing this to you."

"Mmph," Claire moaned, her eyes rolling, and Zach couldn't stop a moan from escaping his own lips also as he felt Claire's throat tighten around his hard dick for a moment.

Then his brother’s girlfriend very slowly, and very deliberately, pulled her mouth along his thick cock, letting it fall from her mouth with a 'pop'.

Licking her lips, Claire looked up at Zach with a playful smile as she once more wrapped her right hand around the base of his large cock.

"Mmm, you taste better than Michael," his brother's girlfriend teased, as her hand slowly moved tightly up and down his hard dick, "I know I'm going to love sucking your dick from now on."

Zach smiled smugly as he relaxed his grip on her hair.

"Next time you come over to our house, you'll have to make some excuse to leave Michael. Then you can come into my room and suck me, before I fuck you, while he's in his room across the hall," he teased in a deep, hot growl.

Claire's eyes flashed with lust, and she smiled deeper. She moved her mouth less than half an inch from the thick head of his dick, her breath felt hot and heavy on his cock.

"You'd better turn the music up. Because I'll scream when you fuck me with your big dick," Claire replied breathily, before she once more kissed his dick, "Mmm, tell me about it, Zach. Tell me what you'll do to your brother's girlfriend."

With those words, Claire parted her lips and slowly began to lower her hot mouth over the thick head once more, clamping those lusciously soft lips around the hard shaft. Her mouth formed an 'O', as she sucked hard on the head. Her cheeks hollowed, as Zach groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck, Claire! Ughn, fuck, yeah," was all Michael's younger brother could grunt, as his older brother's hot girlfriend began to slowly move her lips up and down five inches of his hard cock.

Her right hand slowly massaged along the thick length as her cheeks hollowed from sucking harder and more fervently. Her tongue began to dance along the solid shaft that was filling her mouth and brushing against her throat, again, and again. And she gently bobbed her head up and down.

"Fuck! Uh, first, ungnm, fuck, first I'd push you against, ugh, the wall outside Mike's room, ungh, the moment you came out of his door. Oh, fuck, that's it!"

Claire stared up into his eyes, watching him intently as she began to work her mouth up and down his dick with a little more enthusiasm. Breathing heavier through her nose, her hand tightened around his dick as she began to pump up and down the thick shaft.

"Fuck. I'd kiss you and, fuck, and feel up your big tits right, ugh, outside his room," Zach continued, his voice growing tighter as Claire fed two inches of his dick into her throat.

She sucked harder, while her tongue slashed furiously around his hard cock, as he continued to tell her all of the hot things that he was going to do to her.

"Then...then, fuck, then I'd drag you into my room and make you get on your knees, ungh, and suck my dick, uh, while I had my webcam on, agh, so my friends could see you being a dirty slut."

"Mmph!" Claire moaned loudly around his thick shaft at that. Her fist began pumping up and down furiously as she sucked harder and harder.

Her beautiful head now bobbed up and down his large dick, swallowing eight inches of his hard, thick cock down her throat, as her lips swiftly and tightly slid up and down the wide shaft.

Her hand was a blur as it jacked relentlessly up and down until her wrist began to ache. She finally let go and grabbed his hips, steadying herself as she bobbed her head up and down. Then she began to eagerly fuck her hot, wet mouth with his huge pole.

"Fuck, yeah! That's it, Claire. Um, fuck. Suck your boyfriend's brother's dick!" Zach growled and stared down at her, his face contorting in ecstasy.

Her long, dark red hair swayed, and her large, 38D tits bounced lustfully in their essentially see-through confines, as she sucked and sucked with ever-increasing fervour.

"Fuck, you look so hot with my dick in your mouth. Ugh, you're going to look just as hot when I pull my dick from your mouth and throw you on my bed. Fuck, then I'm going to bury my hard dick into your hot pussy and fuck you on my bed. Yeah. Fuck. Ugh, all the while Mike's going to wonder where you are. And you're going to be taking my dick across the hall! Begging me to fuck you. Ah, suck my cock, Claire! Fuck, yes."

Claire moaned lustfully, and with one passionate and determined move swallowed Zach's entire eleven inches into her mouth and throat. Then she swiftly pulled almost all of the way off and quickly deep-throated him again.

Again, and again, the sexy red-headed girlfriend swallowed all of her boyfriend's younger brother's dick as fast and as hard as she could. She looked up after a while into his face, her lips lewdly wrapped around his huge dick, sucking for all she was worth.

"Does your brother know I'm sucking your cock? That you have his girlfriend on her knees with your big dick buried down her throat?" Claire growled breathily, as she briefly pulled Zach's dick from her mouth, jacking it as she gasped for air.

"FUCK! Ugh, I'm going to stand talking to him through his open door while you’re in the hall sucking my dick," Zach growled, and Claire moaned.

"What would you do if he knew right now?" she asked hotly, her eyes blazing with passion.

"I'd do this..." Zach replied, as he once more shoved his dick into her mouth, instantly parting her soft lips around the solid invading head. He reached down to momentarily grab and roughly squeeze her large tits.

"Ohm!" Claire groaned loudly around his hard cock, as she once more began to enthusiastically suck his dick.

Her head bobbed furiously up and down the long, hard eleven-inch cock in her mouth and throat. All the while her tongue slashed and danced while her cheeks sucked in and out.

Zach couldn't believe how hot his brother's girlfriend actually was. She sucked dick like she needed it to stay alive. And, fuck, she was so hot and horny! She was literally trying to suck the cum from his balls and impale her mouth as hard and fast as she could on his enormous dick, right there in the parking lot.

Fuck, he knew he couldn't last much longer. He wanted to fuck her so badly, but right then he couldn't bring himself to stop the most amazing blowjob he had ever had. If she kept this up, he was going to blow his load right down her hot throat.

Suddenly, however, Claire pulled her mouth from his dick. Her eyes should have burnt him to ash, they blazed with such intense lust, as she quickly stood up and pulled him against her, slamming herself hard against the side of the van.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now!" Claire demanded amidst her heated panting, and Zach was too horny and too close to cumming to reply.

Instead, he reached under her and pulled one of her legs around his waist. Claire pulled his head down and their lips mashed together hotly. Their tongues danced as they breathed heavily.

Zach lifted Claire up, supporting her with his hands and the side of the van, and she wrapped both of her luscious legs around his waist as her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

After a moment of positioning and pushing her panties out of the way, Zach's eleven-inch dick sank deep into his brother's girlfriend's hot, tight pussy for the second time in two days.

Both of them moaned and groaned loudly, and deeply lustfully, as they were about to fuck. Fuck like he was her boyfriend and not her boyfriend's brother.

***

Michael laughed as Tony and he got off the small rollercoaster ride. It really hadn't been a good idea to take that ice cream onto a ride that had a loop in it.

"Next time, let's eat the thing before heading onto one of those," he joked, as Tony brushed the ice cream that had landed on him off with a towel the attendant gave him with a very amused grin.

"At least it wasn't us who got the most of it," Tony joked, as he handed the towel to Michael.

Michael laughed as he took the towel and began to wipe his clothes clean too. As he was doing so, his hot, sexy, and very horny girlfriend was sinking to her knees in front of his younger brother moments before she took all of his eleven-inch dick deep into her hot, wet mouth and tight throat. Over and over, again and again.

Michael and Tony handed the towel back and decided to head for another of the rides, they could then head back to the arena where the next show they wanted to see was on. As the thought, Claire was slowly bobbing her beautiful face up and down his brother's hard cock, sucking and jacking him lovingly.

JenniferCollin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferCollin

She swallowed inch after inch of the enormous rod, before gradually increasing her fervent pace as Zach told her all of the things he was going to do to her when they got back. How he was going to fuck her while Michael, her boyfriend and his own brother, was in the house across the hall.

Claire sucked furiously, her large tits jiggling lustfully as she gave Michael's younger brother the best blowjob he had ever had. Then horniness finally overtook her, and pulling her face from his dick, she stood and demanded he fuck her right there in the parking lot.

All the while, Michael and Tony laughed and joked, heading towards the 'Waltzers', all while his younger brother pressed his hot girlfriend against the side of the van and felt his dick sink deep, eleven inches deep, into her hot, tight cheating pussy.

While Michael and Tony got on the ride, Zach was about to fuck his brother's hot, horny girlfriend until he came hard.

***

Claire relished the feel of every inch of Zach's hard, long, thick cock sliding into her tight, burningly hot pussy oh-so-fucking slowly. Though in reality he thrust deep into her swift and hard. To Claire, he wasn't inside her fast enough. However, soon enough she was stuffed to the hilt. Stuffed full of her boyfriend's younger brother's huge eleven-inch dick and impaled deeply against her boyfriend's friend's van.

"Oh, fuck, I need this," Claire groaned, as she growled into Zach's ear, locking both her arms and legs around his body as he held her pressed hard against the side of the van, "Fuck me hard, Zach. Fuck. Nail me to the van!"

Michael's younger brother didn't even wait for her to finish speaking before he began thrusting his big dick in and out of her tight pussy, fucking her hard into the metal side of the van with all of his strength.

Claire's nails instantly dug into his back, through his top, as she pushed her tits flat against his chest. The repetitive slamming noises of Claire being fucked ruthlessly against the metal were so loud that, at first, they drowned out the busty girlfriend's cries of pleasure. However, that didn't last long.

Clinging to her boyfriend's younger brother tightly, Claire felt his huge dick ramming forcefully into her pussy. He was slamming her harder and harder against the side of the van as the thick eleven-inch rod fucked deep, hard, and fast into her body, reaching places inside that her boyfriend never had.

It felt amazing. She felt so full of solid raging cock. Zach was so deep inside her, and the way he rammed his hard shaft into her, it seemed he was intent on impaling her completely on his humungous cock.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, Zach, fuck me harder! Oh, fuck. Ohm, yes," Claire moaned loudly, her words breaking up as Michael's younger brother rammed his hard dick into her again and again.

"Give it to me, Zach. Oh, fuck me with that big dick of yours. Oh, um. Yeah. Oh, yes. Oh, yeah. Fuck! Fuck your brother's girlfriend, Zach! Fill my pussy with that huge fucking dick."

Biting down onto Zach's neck caused him to growl in pain, but he continued to concentrate on fucking the life out of her against the side of the van. Her boyfriend's younger brother was grunting and growling constantly as Claire's teeth left his neck once more only so she could groan deeply.

"OH! Fuck. Fuck. Ohm, fuck. Ugnh, fuck, your dick is so big. Oh, it's so big," Claire moaned breathily, her nails dragging rampantly along Zach's neck until she grabbed his hair, pulling him to her. He continued to thrust powerfully into her hot body.

"Oh, I've been wanting your big fucking dick all night. Um. Oh, yeah. Fuck. Fuck me, Zach! Fuck me better than your brother can! Ugh, oh, fuck, yes. Yes. Uh, fuck me deeper than Mike. Um. Fuck my pussy. Fuck your older brother's girlfriend hard and deep, baby! YES. OH, FUCK, YES!"

Zach's lips once more mashed against Claire's as the two of them panted heavier, all while Zach continued to thrust his hips forward powerfully. He slammed his entire eleven-inch, thick cock into Claire's hot, and very wanton, and very tightly clinging pussy.

"Ugh, fuck me, baby! Ungh, fuck me, Zach. Oh, ugh, yes, um. Harder, baby. Ugh, ungh. Fuck," Claire continued to gasp as Michael's brother relentlessly ravaged her hard against the protesting side of the van, fucking her mercilessly.

The van had begun to rock slightly under the hard fucking going on against it, however, Claire was barely aware of the movement. All that existed was Zach's amazing cock fucking her deep and powerfully to yet another orgasm. That, and the thought that this was her boyfriend's younger brother who was giving her his hard unprotected dick.

Fuck, how that turned her on more than when Tony or Matt were screwing her! It was just so, oh fuck, so wrong to fuck her own boyfriend's brother. His younger brother!

To let him squeeze her big tits, shove his dick deep into her mouth and down her throat. To let him bury his entire unprotected dick balls deep inside her tight, hot, unprotected pussy. To let him cum inside her. To suck his cock wildly, and to tell him how much better and bigger he was than his older brother.

Oh, fuck. Not to mention to tell him, and mean it, how much she wanted him to screw her over and over, even when they got back. Even when Michael would be around. Fuck.

Those thoughts made Claire moan so loudly that for a moment the sound of Zach slamming her hard against the side of the van was drowned out. And with that, she opened her eyes.

The moment her eyes opened, they fell open a group of people walking through the parking lot, looking over at the two of them while Zach nailed her ruthlessly against the side of the van.

Claire knew how hot the scene must have looked. Here she was, a hot twenty-year-old girl, with long, dark red hair, dressed so sexily, looking so beautiful, getting fucked hard in the open air. In the parking lot of the biggest festival in Shorehaven. And people were walking past watching them have sex.

What's more, they all seemed to find it either amusing, something to admire and celebrate, or simply nothing out of the ordinary. Little did they know that the scene was of a hot guy, with an eleven-inch dick, fucking his older brother's girlfriend, after she had sucked him off on her knees. Not to mention that this was the third time that she had been fucked today. And none of them had been with her boyfriend.

As hot pulsing lust rushed through her already pleasure-filled veins, Claire decided to make the scene hotter.

"Oh. Give me your big dick, Zach! Oh, fuck. Ungm, yeah. Fuck. Oh, fuck your brother’s girlfriend! Oh, yeah. Uh, uh, uh. Um, you’re so much better than your brother! Oh, so much fucking bigger! Fuck me! Oh, please, fuck me!" Claire screamed as loud as she could, partly from how good the sex actually was, and partly because she wanted the people passing to hear and know just how hot the illicit sex was that they were seeing.

The smiles and obvious reactions of those passing sent a wave of pleasure running through Claire's body as Zach rammed his hard rod deep into her again and again. Each powerful, pussy-stretching thrust sent waves of the most intense pleasure Claire had ever felt bursting through her hot body.

Clinging to Zach with all of her strength, Claire couldn't stop herself from moaning in lust-filled horniness.

"Oh, fuck. I can't believe, ungh, I'm fucking you again," Zach growled between clenched teeth, as he let one of Claire's legs drop so that she was half supporting herself. Her other leg was wrapped around him with one hand holding her ass.

His other hand grabbed hers and slammed it beside her head against the van, as he continued ploughing his enormous dick in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

"Oh, baby. You can fuck me whenever you want. Oh," Claire moaned breathily into his ear in a tone that made his dick pulse within her body. The pleasure doubled at that, as his dick slammed deep into her once again.

"Ugh, yeah. If you had, ungh, to pick my dick or Michael’s…" Zach began, and Claire leaned her head back against the van, groaning deeply.

"Ohm, yours! Oh, fuck, always yours!" she groaned in reply, her eyes rolling back as Zach's thrusts half-lifted her from the ground. He rammed his dick balls deep into her, filling her with the thick shaft that was so much thicker than his brother's, her boyfriend.

"Ohm. You're, uh, so much bigger, oh, fuck, and so much better than your brother!"

Releasing her hand, Zach roughly grabbed one of her large tits between them. Squeezing roughly for a moment, he growled harshly in lust.

"What are you?" Michael's brother demanded harshly, his hand groping her tits ruthlessly as Claire once more wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh!" Claire could only moan. However, Zach wasn't taking that as an answer.

Releasing her large tits, he once more grabbed her ass and lifted her from the floor, her legs wrapping around him quickly before he slammed his dick into her hard.

"What are you!?" he demanded through gritted teeth, as he fucked her now harder and faster. And for one fleeting thought amidst the lust, Claire wondered how much damage their little fuck session would cause to the van's side.

"UH. Ugh. Fuck. I'm your brother’s girlfriend, uh, and I’m your slut!" Claire groaned loudly in reply, and the answer must have satisfied him as once more Zach's lips mashed tightly against hers. Their tongues danced instinctively as he fucked her against the side of the van with renewed vigour.

Mumbling into Zach's mouth for him to fuck her, Claire began to squeal and scream more as electricity and fire harshly tore through her body as her boyfriend's brother's huge dick fucked her to ecstasy.

For five more minutes the knockout, cheating girlfriend took all of her boyfriend's younger brother's eleven-inch cock, again and again. All while moaning into his mouth, uncaring of anyone who passed by who watched the two having sex in such a public place. Uncaring even if any of those people were people she knew.

All that Claire knew right then was that her orgasm was about to explode through her. Any moment. And it was going to be powerful.

Then suddenly, Claire felt her body tense and she clung to Zach in a death grip, thrusting her hips as best she could in this position, as she squealed and panted faster and faster. She tried her hardest to ram as much of that huge dick into her hot pussy as she could, knowing that her boyfriend's brother was about to make her cum.

And then suddenly her body tensed. Her pussy clamped hard onto Zach's enormous, thick cock as it pistoned hard and fast into her body. And the world exploded.

***

Zach felt like he was covered in sweat and that he could barely breathe. The heat saturated him as he continued to pump his entire dick in and out of Claire's hot pussy. This was not sex; this was a pure animal fuck.

Zach knew that he would have all the time in the world to enjoy his brother's girlfriend now, and he would spend more time enjoying her as much as he could, wherever and whenever he could. However, right then he so badly needed to cum. Claire had sucked his dick so well that he had almost cum in her mouth. And his orgasm was about to explode again, and that was all that mattered.

Their tongues danced as Zach drove his hard dick into Claire's sexy body again and again, until suddenly his brother's girlfriend broke the kiss. Her eyes widened for a moment before they rolled back, and she moaned loudly into his mouth. Her arms tightened around his neck and her legs locked forcefully around his waist, pulling his dick harder and deeper into her body as he fucked her relentlessly against the side of the van.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum!" Claire moaned breathily into Zach's mouth, before her breathy moan grew to a sudden ear-piercing scream of ecstasy. Her body abruptly tensed and her pussy clamped around Zach's dick, squeezing around his thick shaft so hard that Zach almost grunted in pain. Especially as Claire dug her nails violently into the back of his neck.

"OH, YEAH, UGH!"

Grunting from the pain and from the intense feeling as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm, Zach gritted his teeth as his brother's girlfriend's vice-like pussy seemed to suck at his dick as hard as her mouth had earlier. It almost begged him to cum inside her. To flood her womb with his seed for the second time.

The thought of cumming in his brother's girlfriend's unprotected pussy was hot, and very tempting indeed. However, right then all Zach could think about was that his orgasm was coming soon and he had to get there.

Fucking her as hard as he could, he tried to hold out until Claire finally slumped with a long, deep, satisfied groan before he let himself go.

It took a few more thrusts until Claire's body pushed him over the edge, and he moved almost without thinking.

Letting his hold on Claire's ass go at the same time as he pulled his ready-to-explode dick from her very content, very well-fucked, pussy, Zach watched as Claire fell weakly to her knees in front of him. Her legs were not strong enough to hold her up any longer.

Staring down at her, Zach wasted no time in grabbing a hold of her head and pushing his dick into her hot mouth once more. Claire instantly knew what he wanted and sucked hard on the thick head.

The moment his dick entered her mouth and Claire's cheeks hollowed as she sucked forcefully, Zach couldn't hold back any longer. His dick exploded within her mouth.

With her luscious lips wrapped tightly around the thick, hard shaft, Zach and Claire stared into each other's eyes as his dick exploded, blasting load after huge load of thick, sticky cum into his brother's girlfriend's sucking mouth.

Zach watched intensely, groaning lustfully, as Claire worked her throat and tongue, swallowing his cum noisily, gulping down load after load of his cum loudly as she looked deep into his eyes. However, even then her mouth filled swiftly, despite her throat convulsing rapidly as she swallowed as fast as she could. Just like she was gulping down a thick, creamy milkshake as fast as she could.

"Mmph," Claire moaned contentedly, her eyes wide and her nostrils flaring as she breathed hard. All while she drank his, her own boyfriend's younger brother's, cum as it filled her mouth and throat. It began leaking from the sides of her lips to run down her chin while some dripped thickly onto the floor.

Load after heavy load pumped into her mouth and down her throat, filling her belly. Zach groaned as he watched her on her knees, with his dick in her mouth, her soft lips wrapped firmly around his thick cock, while cum leaked from her mouth as she swallowed as much of his cum as she could. Zach wondered what his brother was doing right then as his girlfriend was drinking his cum.

"Fuck, that's it, swallow my cum, Claire!" Zach groaned, as he held her hair and unloaded a few more long, thick ropes into her cum-coated mouth. Then he grunted and felt his orgasm finally end with a sticky spurt that coated the back of Claire's throat in his warm seed.

Instantly his knees went weak too, and he barely held himself up as he shakily and reluctantly pulled his dick from Claire's warm mouth. A long string of cum connected the thick head to Claire's cum-covered lips, until she moved forward and with a teasing flick of her tongue, licked it off. Then she ran her tongue around her lips, ensuring she got as much of the potent white seed as she could as she stared up at him.

"Mmm, you kind of taste like your brother," she teased jokingly, and watched as Zach smiled weakly in return.

Once she had licked his cum from around her soft lips, Claire leaned forward and sucked the head of his now softening cock into her mouth once more. She ran her hot tongue around the head before she once more pulled her mouth off his dick and smiled playfully up at him.

"All clean now, Zachy-boy," she, his brother's girlfriend of two years, teased as she took a deep breath and stood up, wobbling on her unsteady, slightly bowing legs as she smiled at him amusedly.

Zach laughed tiredly as he began stuffing his now soft dick back into his jeans. Zipping himself up, he watched Claire straighten her clothes and hair so that she didn't look as if she had just had sex. Although her face was red, she was sweating, and she seemed to have that 'just fucked' glow about her, though perhaps others would take all of that as due to the heat of the day.

"Enjoy that?" he asked with a smile of self-assurance, as he let his eyes wander over her incredibly luscious body. The body he had just fucked for the second time! That thought made him horny for her again.

"What do you think?" she teased back, as she finished straightening her clothes. She smiled wickedly at him, her abundant chest still heaving from the exertion.

"I don't know, I'm not too sure," he teased back, and Claire laughed lightly. She obviously knew what he wanted to hear, and so she moved a little closer and purred happily as she ran one finger down his chest.

"I enjoyed it a lot. And I mean, a lot," she replied deliberately as she looked up into his eyes, "I like having sex with you more than with your brother. So there will be plenty more chances for you to drill me with that big dick of yours."

Zach felt that big dick of his hardening already at Claire's words. However, as she noticed she simply laughed gently and smiled at him.

"I think you've had enough of fucking your brother's girlfriend for now," she added amusedly, "Besides, you'd better leave some for him after all."

Zach's smug smile grew more proud at that, and so he nodded and watched as Claire turned to walk back towards the stalls and tents. She turned around after a few paces to smile at him.

"Come on, you. Unless you're planning on hanging around Matt's van all day," she teased and Zach chuckled as he began to walk after her, enjoying the sight of how she moved and swayed, how hot she looked in those clothes, and just how damn sexy she was!

Man, he was a lucky guy now he got to have sex with her.

Not long after Claire and Zach had begun wandering through the stalls just by the parking lot, did they see Michael and Matt in the distance. Her boyfriend and their friend must have spotted them first as they were already heading towards them when Claire spotted them through the crowd.

Watching her boyfriend always made Claire happy, he was so handsome and incredibly hot. The thoughts came naturally to her without any consideration of how odd they were considering that she had just had sex with his younger brother and swallowed all of his cum. Not to mention that she had told him how much more she enjoyed having sex with him than with his brother.

As Michael and Matt came over, Claire couldn't help but wonder what her loving boyfriend had been doing while his brother had been screwing her against the side of the van.

"Hey, babe," Claire greeted her handsome boyfriend as he came to stand in front of them.

Michael smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her gently on the lips. A tingle ran through Claire's body as she thought that moments ago her lips had been covered in his brother's cum. And although they weren't now, she hadn't had a drink yet. That thought gave her a kinky idea.

Reaching up she pressed her lips harder against his and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue into his mouth until they began kissing passionately. Claire could barely stop herself from moaning into her boyfriend's mouth.

Here she was, kissing him deeply and passionately, having just had a mouthful of his brother's cum before swallowing his entire load. Not to mention that she was kissing him in front of two guys who had already fucked her that day when Michael hadn't even once. Oh, it was hard not to groan!

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments