Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Schism Last Part

"Sean find his way back slowly, Harper declines mentally and Kristin finds love."

21
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"I played with some new thoughts in this section, including lesbian sex."

Harper was cleared of any wrongdoing provisionally, but she was aggressively told to move out of the home. She did not care that she was cleared as she begged Kristin to get Sean to talk to her and to keep Sean safe. She moved back to her parents.

Sean moved back home, and Kristin moved in with him. She slept next to him every night, holding him as his nightmares ravaged him.

Sean responded well to therapy, and his shrink made an observation. To him, it seemed that Sean had the ability to fully control his emotional state when he detaches, which meant he could allow for certain things to be worked on with the shrink. He also observed that Sean was desperate to be better. It bothered Kristin that Sean still loved Harper deeply, and refused to work on detaching himself from her.

Sean was watching television one evening and saw an advertisement for an electronic weight loss system, which intrigued him. It could provide the right amount of pain for him to not stutter. He bought it on the way to the office and attached the electrodes. The system was cumbersome and needed a main outlet. It worked as the electrical impulses were very low, yet he could talk. He shocked Kristin when he walked into a briefing, and then plugged it in. She became very emotional as he started to take part in the briefing, speaking normally. A tech analyst contacted MIT on her behalf to see if they could get a battery-powered unit designed in their labs as she saw the immediate effect it had on Sean’s psyche.

***

Six months after the event Kristin got a call from Harper’s sister, Eve. Harper was doing badly and had stopped eating. She said that Harper just wanted to see Sean, and nothing else could convince her to start eating. Eve was desperately crying as she begged Kristin, who decided it was up to Sean.

“Sean, would you see Harper again in a safe space?” she asked.

“Yes, I suppose. I will probably handle it. Why?”

“Harper is killing herself, and though I have no real issue, it still is your decision.”

“How?”

“Hunger strike. She refuses to eat.”

“Take me to her. If I can help I will feel better.”

“Okay, but I need for you to be sure, so see the shrink.”

Sean did and the shrink was carefully confident regarding it. Sean received the prototype device as he got back to his desk and tested it immediately. It had four extra batteries. The device worked and was the size of a large mobile phone.

That afternoon they drove to Harper’s house. Her parents were glad and apologetic for what had happened. Harper’s sister, Eve hugged Sean hard, crying happily. Sean was led to Harper’s bedroom, and Kristin started to cry softly as she saw what Harper looked like. Harper could not have weighed more than seventy pounds, and all her bones were prominent. The biggest shock is that her dark brown hair had turned pure white. She had lost all color. Her eyes lit up as she saw Sean, who swallowed hard. He sat on the bed and Harper crawled into his lap crying.

“I am so sorry Sean. Please forgive me.”

“I do. But we are broken.”

“Sean, please. Don’t say that. We can heal. I cannot and will not live without you. I am not blackmailing you, but life means nothing now. It is my fault, but I beg you.”

Sean looked at Kristin and she saw the grief he felt. This was not grief at the betrayal. It was grief that Harper was so ruined.

“Harper, if we go home I have two conditions.”

Kristin had no protest, as even she would not want to see Harper die like this.

“I will listen to you. Anything, please, my angel.”

“Three conditions. No terms of endearment. They confuse me.”

“Okay, Sean,” Harper whispered.

“You will eat again, no negotiation.”

“I will try.”

“Promise me. This is more important than any promise you can make.”

“I promise, Sean. What is the last one?”

“You will go for therapy. You will find out why you did it. You need to know what in you made it seem okay to do this to us.”

“I did it, you are right. And I know I will need help.”

“Anything from your side?”

“Will you sleep next to me, please? No sex or anything. I just want to know I can reach out to you.”

“I get nightmares, and Kristin sleeps with me, no sex though.”

“I love you, Kristin. I do not deserve to love, but I do.”

“Harper, it will be hard for you. I do feel reluctant to do this, but I would be no better than you and Blane if I did not do this. You can come home,” Sean said softly as he stroked her matted and thin hair.

“Can I say I love you?”

“Once a day, okay.”

“I love you, Sean.”

Sean picked her up as a crying Eve packed her a bag. She packed a bag for herself as well, asking if she can use the guest bedroom. Kristin had no problem. Eve was studying online, so she could stay with Harper during the day.

Sean placed Harper in the SUV and buckled her up. Kristin saw the tenderness he had with his wife. She knew she would have to honor Sean in it. At home, he carried her to the master bedroom and laid her down on the bed. The last time she was on this bed she opened her eyes to Sean just as Blane’s cock stopped pulsing in her. The memory hit her hard. She had realized what she had done and pushed Blane off, then crawled to Sean, begging him to listen to her. She had no idea what she could have said, but she needed him to listen. Then she remembered him pushing her away so hard that she hit the opposite wall. Now he was gently laying her down on the bed and tucking her in.

He sat down and she shifted so her head was on his lap. He automatically started to rub her back, as he always used to.

“I will give my life to make it up to you, Sean. You never deserved what I did to you.”

“Eat, and work on yourself.”

“I will. Thanks for giving me a cracked door.”

“I have a plan. We get protein drinks with our MREs. We will start you on those. They do taste quite nice as well.”

“I will try, I promise. Maybe a little at small intervals.”

“Harper has not eaten in three weeks. We give her soup, but a few sips have her stomach cramping,” Eve said from the door.

“I will live with the cramps now because you asked.”

“Harper, I will not allow you to harm yourself even in that way.”

“Okay, Sean.”

Kristin and Eve opened her laptop in the dining room and they started to look for food ideas. Eve had done a lot of research, but Kristin had better contacts. Kristin found a therapist who specialized in eating disorders and she called him. She used her agency identification code, and he said he will be at the house by eight the next morning, especially when he heard it was connected to Sean. The case was making waves in the clandestine health care community. Everybody was sending in theories. Sean did not mind, as he felt it all contributed. He knew he had very little privacy in any case.

That evening Sean slept between Kristin and Harper. Sean had two nightmares, and Kristin soothed him. She felt Harper’s hand on hers as she spoke Sean down, then Harper gently touched Sean’s face for a moment. It did not trigger Sean and he nodded when he was fine.

One week later it was obvious that Sean benefitted from Harper being closer. Harper responded well to therapy, and she finished one full protein shake a day. Her strength seemed to come back, and they loved to sit and watch television, with Harper laying her head on his lap. It would take two weeks before Kristin woke up at sunrise. Sean had no nightmares and she saw why immediately. Harper had curled into a ball against his chest, her forehead resting on him, and his arms were around her frail body. Sean also woke and did not push her away as Kristin thought he would. He did not hug her tightly, just held her.

“I love you, Sean,” Harper whispered when she woke up.

***

Blane’s court-martial happened and he was dishonorably discharged. With it came a restraining order. Kristin could not get the other charges to stick but Sean was fine with it so she let it go until she had more evidence.

A month after she moved in Harper had gained ten pounds and could freely walk around the house. Her face would light up when Sean came home in the afternoon and she started to hug him, then ask about his day. She had started to eat solids as well, and both Sean and Kristin saw that she tried to hide the cramps. Sean let it go after it became clear Harper was not going to listen to him.

Sean kept healing, as did Harper. Kristin and Eve were privy to the process of Sean and Harper finding each other again as friends. Eve and Kristin got used to crying happily when they saw victories for the two very broken people. Harper just snuggled into Sean when they went to bed.

“Can I still stay here?” Kristin asked Sean two months after Harper moved in.

“Please, we need you as well.”

Kristin was happy, but there was something she was hiding. She started to like Eve a lot more and Eve liked her company as well. One evening Sean took Harper to shower, washing her as per normal. Kristin made coffee and turned to Eve standing next to her. Eve lifted her chin and leaned in, kissing Kristin softly.

“You too?” Kristin asked.

“Yes. I am bi, but you are something different.”

“Same here. You are beautiful, Eve.”

They kissed each other, the coffee forgotten. Kristin felt the woman’s firm breasts against hers, and it made her sopping wet. She knew that they will soon share a bed, but there was no rush as the kisses were gentle with a tinge of hunger in them. Eve put her hand on Kristin’s breast and Kristin orgasmed like never before. She held Eve as she gasped, and heard Eve chuckle softly. Kristin slipped her hand into Eve’s Sweatpants and found a sopping wet pussy. Eve buried her face in Kristin’s neck as she convulsed after Kristin’s second touch of her sensitive button.

“More to follow, I hope,” Kristin said.

“God, yes. A lot more. I am glad Sean wants you to stay.”

“Finally,” Sean said behind them and laughed at their sheepish expressions. He stepped forward and hugged them, holding them against each other.

“I love both of you so much.”

“Where is Harper?”

“She wanted to dress in private.”

“Does her body bother her?”

“Not with me.”

“Sean, I love you so much. I am so grateful that you chose to keep me a friend when you could not trust me.”

“Kris, I always trusted you.”

They felt two thin arms, as Harper joined the hug. In that kitchen, nobody questioned the love. Harper was dressed in a red cocktail dress that hung very loosely. She looked at Sean expectantly.

“That looks so beautiful on you, especially with the white hair.”

“Thanks, my angel.” She replied, waiting for him to reprimand her.

“Pleasure. Wear it again.”

“I will.”

“Do I sense a change in the dynamic?” Harper asked.

“Yep, these two decided to be brave. It is beautiful, isn’t it?” Sean said and Harper agreed.

She had seen it as well, the birth of love between Eve and Kristin. Her eyes found Sean’s, and she saw it in him too. Sean did love her. She had doubts if she saw it right when he fetched her, but the fear in his eyes was vanishing. Harper knew this was not the time to push it because they were just landing on the next level. She also knew that they had time. Not once had Sean made her feel that he did not want her near. She had also seen the light returning to his eyes when he came home and his eyes found her. Harper felt it. Her love for him was different than before. He was becoming a different man, and his pain fitted her like a well-worn coat. She was not feeling any discomfort anymore. That was what allowed Blane in. Harper knew nothing will get in again.

“I want to bake tonight,” Harper stated.

They stayed in the kitchen, Eve making dinner for them. Sean knew why Haeperwas baking. It was their favorite bonding time, and today was the anniversary of their first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend. He snuck out to the car and returned with a single red rose and a small chocolate. Harper started sobbing deeply as he walked in. That was his first gift to her when they started dating. She caught the inference.

“Yes, Sean. I will be your girlfriend.”

“Okay, I want to be your boyfriend.”

Sean held her, feeling the memory being reclaimed. He had known he would have to reclaim certain dates because he was going to reconcile with Harper. Harper pulled the cake halves out of the oven, stating that they needed to cool down. Then Sean led her to the car, and they drove to the McDonald’s where they had their first date. She ate half a burger and some fries.

“Eve will be disappointed that you are not eating her food.”

“Nah, she is probably smooching. Kristin is so beautiful.”

“She is.”

“Did you ever….?”

“No, never.”

“Good, it could be complicating.”

“We have enough of that.”

“Sean, will we make it?”

“I want to. I am just scared that I will feel the pain eventually.”

“I will be ready. Kristin said that you are not feeling that pain yet, so she is also concerned.”

“Perhaps we are heading it off at the pass with what we are doing.”

“Sean, I am falling in love with you in a very different way.”

“As am I.”

***

At the house, Kristin could not keep her eyes off Eve’s slim butt as she finished the food. Eve turned the stove off and turned to Kristin, and into a kiss.

“Please, Kris, now,” she begged and they moved to Eve’s bedroom.

Kristin reached for Eve’s small breasts, finding her nipples hard she tugged at her t-shirt and then broke the kiss to get the shirt off. Kristin attacked Eve’s breasts, pulling her bra to one side as she sucked the nipple into her mouth. Eve moaned loudly and her hand snaked to Kristin’s junction. Kristin gasped as her orgasm hit at the gentle touch to her womanhood.

“Naked, now.” Eve gasped and they separated, tearing at their own clothes.

The two women stopped as they took their last clothing items off, admiring each other’s bodies. Kristin had never seen anybody as perfect, and Eve had the same thought. They moved closer to kiss again, falling sideways onto the bed.

“Can I devour your sweetness?” Kristin asked and Eve nodded.

Kristin kissed down Eve's body, then her mouth found Eve’s honey. She gently licked her button and Eve exploded. She knew that she was so charged that the barest of touches will set her off. Kristin started circling her pussy with kisses and licks, her hands rolling Eve’s nipples. Eve felt her heat rise and Kristin timed it perfectly, latching on to her clit the moment Eve exploded. She wailed her orgasm out and wanted to return the favor but Kristin held her down, doing it again. Now she added a tongue into Eve’s hole with every rotation and Eve felt her orgasm approach like an unstoppable freight train. Kristin timed it again, this time pushing two fingers into Eve as she sucked her clit into her mouth. Kristin did not release her this time, nibbling at Eve’s clit as she thrust her fingers into the beautiful brunette.

Eve had six orgasms in less than ten minutes, and then she forcibly pulled Kristin over her, holding her firm ass as she assaulted Kristin’s mouth.

“My turn,” Eve whispered.

She flipped them over and started her assault on Kristin’s body. Her lips moved as she caressed Kristin, kissing down her legs, then licking the back of Kristin’s knees. She kissed higher, gently nibbling Kristin’s thighs until she reached Kristin’s dripping pussy. She licked Kristin from the bottom all the way to her clit and Kristin screamed into a pillow. Eve also started kissing and licking in circles as her hands held Kristin’s c-cups, playing with the most perfect nipples she had ever seen. Eve reached to her pillow and pulled out the vibrator. She assaulted Kristin’s clit with her tongue as Kristin felt the vibrator enter her. She had no idea if she should scream or groan so she shrieked. Eve pushed it all the way in then started circling Kristin’s pussy again with her tongue, her one hand stroking the vibrator into her. Kristin never left her orgasm behind as Eve worked her over. Eve listened carefully to Kristin and adjusted to give her new lover the best experience she could. Neither heard their door being closed

Mell_lisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mell_lisa

“Soon we will be making those noises, my love,” Harper whispered and lifted her face.

Sean kissed her softly. He held her against him, feeling his compassion for her thin body. He felt that they would mentally start dealing with her cheating in the next month. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where he put her on the bed. He lay down next to her and kissed her again. Her lips would follow his whenever he broke the kiss. Sean saw it, Harper yearned for him and he was not sure if it was because she wanted to prove she loved him, or if she found him desirable. Sean knew he needed the second one if he was to find healing.

He stripped Harper and did the same for himself. He lay down again and immediately she snuggled into his arms. Sean reconnected the device. Harper sobbed once, then kissed him again.

“This date was better than our first, my brave warrior,” she said against his chest.

“Yes, because we fought hard to have this one.”

“I need you to promise me something, Sean,” she asked, pulling away so she could look into his eyes.

“What?” he asked, looking onto her gentle eyes that were regaining their sparkle. He knew why her hair had turned white and loved it in any case. It was the single biggest piece of evidence that showed her remorse.

“Never hide your insecurities regarding us from me. Talk to me.”

“I will try, but I am used to processing internally, though I can see why you would ask me that.”

“Number two. Allow me to apologize to you, even when we are old. I need to express it, and I need to hear you forgive me, once you are ready to start.”

“You are quite sure of that,” Sean asked.

“I can see you love me, and I know your heart. You will forgive me, even if I do not deserve it.”

“Okay, anything else?”

“Take the device off, please. I need to hear you stutter because that is the real Sean now. I love it in the mornings when we wake up and you say G….g…goo…goo…good m…m…m…morning.”

“Why?”

“Because you do it for me, even if you hate your stutter. Just the mere act of it tells me how much you love me.”

Sean removed the device and he saw in her face how much she loved when he spoke to her. She looked at him in wonder, smiling gently as he struggled with a word. There was no pity and no sign that she thought him weaker. They fell asleep.

Sean woke with a hard cock, and the tip was enveloped in heat. He opened his eyes and realized he had entered Harper, who was fast asleep. He wanted to pull back but her hips jerked forward and he found himself halfway into her warmth. He was not ready for this emotionally, but then Harper started to talk in her sleep.

“Yes, baby. Make love to me. Give me your hardness. Deeper, please. Just gently.”

Sean felt her hips start to gyrate as she dreamed, and he held still as the need for her started.

“Deeper, my angel. I feel your love. Heal yourself in my well of passion.”

Sean frowned, could she be dreaming of him.

“Sean, deeper. We need this, make love to me,”

Sean felt her jerk her hips and he was fully in her. Harper woke up with a start and started to panic.

“S…s…shhh, Ha…Ha…Ha…Harper,” he said and she relaxed, not pulling back.

“I had such a beautiful dream, not knowing it was real,” she sobbed.

“I…I…I…he…..he….heard you,” he said.

“Will you make love to me, please Sean. I want it, but you need it. I have not felt your beauty inside me for a long time, all of it my own fault. Please, Sean. I know I am ugly, but please.”

Sean attached the device.

“I am scared, Harper. What if this brings all the pain back?”

“Then I will deal with it because I know you will not hurt me.”

“Why, Harper?”

“You are my husband. You are the one I vowed to and I broke those vows. You need to know that I will honor those vows, in sickness and in health. Please, Sean, make me remember what I know I wanted when I promised you my forever.”

Sean turned her on her back. Her mound was prominent and her ribs were still very visible. She had almost no breasts. The hissing started, but something was different. In front of his eyes, Harper became an angel. Sean positioned himself again and her legs opened for him. He sank into her and she started to cry as her lips searched for his. Sean was kissing the angel now, and her eyes were like fire. Her hands found his hips and she used the handhold to lift herself so he could get deeper into her. Sean marveled at the heat the angel imparted to his manhood as if it was the same as the fire in her eyes. He heard her speak, but it was foreign as the hissing continued. He started to move his hips and it seemed this was what she wanted. Her lips found him again and he felt her breath enter his mouth as he slowly oscillated his cock in her, using full strokes.

The angel met him at every stroke, her soft sounds caressing his soul as he felt her hands claw at him and her pussy grip him as if to never release him again. Sean liked that idea, as this was something he really liked. The angel bucked hard under him and Sean was worried he had hurt her, but she lay still for a few minutes, then pulled at his hips again. Sean complied as the angel started to grunt in time with his strokes, her hands on his butt holding him in place. She started bucking under him again and he heard her scream loudly, holding him inside her still. Sean wondered if he was healing her, as she seemed to become even more radiant. Her hips met his again and he resumed his stroking. He felt a fire start in his loins and the hissing got louder and louder as the fire grew.

Sean started to speed up and he knew that it would increase the intensity of the fire, and the angel was screaming at him loudly, encouraging him as her hands held him. She hung onto him desperately as she wrapped her legs around him. The hissing was turning into a roar as the fire exploded into a thousand balls of light as the heat escaped his cock.

“Sean! Wake up, please! Sean!”

It was Harper screaming, and Sean opened his eyes. Harper was under him, weeping desperately.

“Oh, God Harper. Please tell me I did not hurt you?” he started to get up.

“No, no, no, no. Jesus Sean, you passed out.”

Sean looked to the sides where a very naked Eve and Kristin had joined them. He felt their hands on him, asking him if he was okay. Kristin wanted to call an ambulance. Then Sean became aware that he was buried in Harper.

“Did we make love?” he asked her softly.

“Yes. God, Sean. Are you okay?”

“I think so. Did you guys watch us?”

“No, Sean. We heard Harper scream and we came running,” Eve answered as she stroked her brother-in-law’s cheek gently.

“I saw an angel, Harper. I made love to her and it was amazing.”

“It was me, and it was unlike anything I had ever felt, my husband,” she answered.

“The hissing stopped, Kristin.”

“As did your stuttering, Sean. The device is on the floor.”

“Oh, okay. Harper, did you want me to make love to you?”

“Yes, desperately. I asked you and you made love to me. I have never seen you look at me in that way.”

“I think I have a mental break because I made love to an angel.”

“Get out guys, Sean needs to see that it was me. Make love to me again, Sean. Please, I beg you. This is for you.”

Sean saw Kristin and Eve leave and Harper pulled his face down to hers. She kissed him softly, and he wanted it desperately. He kissed her as she lifted her hips and he got the hint. Sean started to stroke into Harper, feeling her heat grab at him as he moved. Her thin arms wrapped around his body, and she pushed her fingers into his hair as she held him where she could kiss him. Her legs went around his hips and she used that leverage to meet each thrust into her.

“Yes, Sean. This is exactly what you just did with the angel. Keep doing it, push as deep as you can. You need to feel all of me.”

“Okay, Harper. I just don’t want to hurt you.”

“It is not about me, my darling.”

“If it is about me then I don’t want to hurt you.”

Sean raised himself up and looked at her frail body as she convulsed under, trying to meet him every time. He saw her sunken abdomen grow every time he thrust into her. She settled for grabbing his butt to urge him into her. Sean saw her orgasm hit and he lowered himself to hold her against him, as he was scared she will break herself. His heart started to break for her as he made love to her, but Harper kept urging him to continue. Sean stroked into her again and this time he felt his own orgasm approach as Harper became vocal again, begging for him to give her everything he was. She begged for his heart, his soul as well as the very essence of who he was. She was vocalizing all her requests, and not once did she ask him to fuck her.

Her orgasm hit just before his and he pushed hard into her, feeling her cervix as he started to pulse into her. Harper screamed her orgasm out, then grabbed for his neck, her lips urgent for his as she started to weep desperately.

“I am so sorry, Sean. I hate what I did. I hate myself for your pain. You do not deserve me.”

“Shhh, Harper, I am here. I will decide what you deserve.”

“I know, but I……mmmmmfghhh.”

Sean kissed her words away. She tried to speak again and he kissed her again. This lasted for almost ten minutes.

“Keep talking, little one. I will keep kissing you,” he said softly.

“Sean,” she turned her head away, “ I know you love me. I don’t deserve it, so I need to learn to accept love again.”

“Self-deprecating words and actions will not help, Harper. It will take a long time for my trust to return. My shrink said that if I did not love you I would not hurt. I am hurting like there is no end right now, but it helps that you want all of me.”

“Can I say something about my affair?” Harper asked apprehensively.

“Uhm, okay. Let’s try.”

“I never wanted him as badly as I want you right now. Yes, I wanted the sex and the lies I told myself about it. But right now, you on me and still in me I have one wish,”

“What?”

“I wish I could pull all of you into me, and wrap you up in safety. I want to keep you safe from me, inside of me. Does that even make sense?”

“Yes, that was what I felt for you, before.”

“Then do it. Tell me if you think I am not giving you everything. I know I held back, even before the affair. Sean, you never got the best version of me. Now I am starting to work to become the best version I can be, only to give it to you.”

“I will try, Harper. I am still so fucked up.”

“Promise me that you will keep fighting. And one day, when you are healed I will set you free.”

“To do what? Find someone else and wait for them to decide if they want to give me everything?”

“Ouch, fuck. That hurt, but you are right.”

“I did not mean for it to sting. Promise me the same as you just asked me.”

“I promise. Sean? Together?”

“Together.”

The bed dipped as Kristin and Eve joined them again, the fact that Sean was balls deep in Harper did not matter. They hugged the couple from both sides and Sean felt a wall crash in him as he started to retch out his sobs, clawing at Harper. Kristin managed to turn them so he did not crush her, and then she held Sean from behind, hoping her naked body made him feel safe as she felt his body convulse with the emotional pain. Harper was also crying desperately as she felt Sean hold her in a death grip, desperate for her comfort. She whispered in his ear, telling him how much worth he carried. She whispered that there will never be another man like him.

Sean felt a wave of peace wash over him as the pain receded, and he stopped sobbing. He changed his grip on Harper, pulling her higher, and laid his head on her chest. He felt peace as her fingers ran through his hair. He felt Kristin against him, her hand gently rubbing his back. Eve was stroking his cheek as she had her head on Harper’s shoulder, talking to her sister. Sean heard Harper’s heartbeat slow, and he fell asleep as well. It was afternoon when they woke again, and Sean felt like he had gone ten rounds with a grizzly. Harper was stroking his hair as she sang to him. He looked at her, finding her eyes.

“I love you, Harper.”

“I know. I never doubted it.”

“Sorry for believing you wanted me dead.”

“I would also have believed it, knowing what I know now. Forgiven.”

“Once you reach one-hundred-and-thirty pounds we need to get pregnant,” Sean said softly.

“I was aiming for one-ten, darling.”

“One-twenty.”

“Deal.”

"Sean, let me know if I ever seem to disrespect you or your feelings."

"I will, Harper. So many people said I need to kick you away from my life, but I loved you too deeply. Maybe I am weak."

"You are the strongest man I know and have ever known. I can see your true substance now, and I do hate myself for never trying to see it before. I have also figured out how bad the hell was that you endured that damaged you. You are so much more than my lover and husband right now."

"Keep seeing that man, sis," Eve added.

The four of them fell asleep again, their nakedness not even an afterthought.

***

Kristin found the evidence she needed against Blane eight months later. The agency managed to find a text from a burner on the same tower Blane was using at the time of the extract, and it was sent to a phone that was recovered during a different operation where Sean’s captor was killed. Blane was never tried, he simply vanished. Kristin promised Sean that he was still alive, and not being tortured.

Harper found out that the harder she worked to make sure Sean was safe, the more she fell in love with him. She often cried on his chest regarding the fact that she should have done that from the beginning. The fact that Harper was completely devoted to Sean and not hiding it did ward off the massive break everybody expected and Sean did heal, though his personality did change to a more cynical side. Harper often found herself weeping with laughter at his commentary on life, then declared her utter adoration for him as he sheepishly smiled. Harper never regained her hair color and was grateful as it was a reminder of what she almost lost. she used it as inspiration to work harder on keeping Sean safe.

Kristin and Eve got married two years later, and their best wedding present was Harper announcing her pregnancy once they came back from their honeymoon. The four of them often shared a bed as friends, watching movies and speaking crap. Sean and Harper never included them in their sex adventures, except to share the latest risqué location they did it, as Sean never let Harper wait till they got home. He milked her arousal when it hit, no matter where they were.

Harper opened a bakery called “The Cheatery”. Only those who knew them understood, others thought it referred to cheating on their diets. Sean vehemently protested the name, and Harper showed him her angry side. He bowed to her will, taking advantage of her heightened emotional state in the storeroom. Harper sent him on his way with a few extra marks on his back and a very satisfied cock.

“Shut the fuck up and go and deliver the cakes, Sean,” she growled, then kissed him softly.

He was sure their second child was conceived that day. Ava, their second was hardheaded with a difficult temper. But she also loved her family with an unfathomable love. Trent, their first was a sweet boy. Trent was the peacemaker, and nobody dared to do anything to him for fear of Ava’s temper.

Published 
Written by CuriousProbe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments