Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gray-Haired Lady At The Beach

"Seduction on the beach from a mysterious gray-haired lady."

29
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"A new two-part fantasy about this sensual and mysterious gray-haired lady at the beach. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy."

I love the beach, it’s my special place where I am most relaxed, which in turn leads to some wonderful erotic fantasies. I have been fortunate enough that a few of my fantasies have come true, but they are stories for another time. On to the beach…

As a family, we rented the same house on the same beach, the same week every Summer. The house sits on the ocean side, with amazing views, especially at sunrise. Each street has two homes at the end of the block, with an access path that leads to the beach. Since Hurricane Sandy, the towns have built up dunes, creating hills that separate the homes and streets from the ocean. At the top of the small hill, before the descent down, there is a pleasant sitting area, allowing for views of the ocean and the other homes along the shore.

One morning, just after sunrise, I was sitting at the top of the dune with my coffee enjoying the view; my family was still asleep, as usual. On the adjoining sitting area on the next street, a lady walked to the top of the dune, taking in the same wonderful view of the ocean. She was close enough that I could tell she was older, with natural gray hair, but couldn’t tell much else. She turned and noticed me and raised her coffee cup. Cheers. 

Then she was gone.

Later that day, I was walking with my family to the beach. On the next block, I heard kids excited about the ocean. I noticed a couple with their three kids on the access path descending to the ocean, just as my wife and two kids were doing. It was then I noticed the gray-hair lady just behind them, perhaps the children’s grandmother? I noticed she walked up the hill with little effort, clearly, she was in decent shape. This access path near our homes was steep, and I would stop at the top to catch my breath.

I was at the top of the dune watching her. Once again, she looked over and waved, then proceeded down the path with her family. I stood there, slightly embarrassed, and realized my wife had seen me stop, but she could not see why. From the beach, she was not able to see the gray-haired lady. Thank goodness, I thought.

We set up our chairs and umbrella on the beach, along with toys and coolers. There were four or five other families who rented or owned homes on the street. I looked over and saw where the gray-haired lady and her family set themselves up. They were further down the beach.

My wife, who had long lost her sexual appetite, wanted to take a walk on the beach. The kids were old enough to be left on their own, so off we went. I wanted to walk in the opposite direction of the gray-haired lady, but instead, my wife began to walk toward her. I tried not to be obvious, but my curiosity about this lady was overwhelming. I hoped that my sunglasses would make me appear less obvious as I checked her out.

We walked up and past her family's gathering. She looked up and smiled as we passed. My wife detected nothing. On the other hand, I detected a lot. She was older and attractive. Her gray hair was long and flowing, along with her trim body and moderate-sized breasts, which made her a “knockout.”

I tried to observe her attributes discretely. My wife didn’t notice, but this lady clearly noticed. I received a big smile for my indiscretion. I tried not to look too embarrassed.

Her family was oblivious, as was my wife. Her slight smile made my cock twinge. 

On the return up the beach, this attractive gray-haired, mysterious lady was gone, but her family was still there.

I saw her return to the beach; she gazed in my direction as she walked toward her family. I became nervous, and my erotic fantasy mind was in overdrive. I needed a beer to calm my nerves, so I announced I was heading to the house to check my email and get a beer. My wife was engrossed with her book, and the kids were playing with another set of kids from a nearby house. No one noticed me leave.

I tried not to look back at the mysterious lady as I began to walk up the access path. I figured I was far enough from her, so I took a quick look and saw that she was heading off the beach too. However, she was heading to my street's access path. What was she doing? I decided to wait in the street and see what this mysterious lady was up to.

My wife had surgery, which is her reasoning for why she had no sexual appetite. However, she was incredibly jealous if she saw me speaking to another lady. If the lady was attractive, as was this gray-hair woman, then she would get double jealous.

It seemed like an eternity, maybe she wandered back to her street. I was about to continue to our beach home when I saw her crest the dune. The sunlight cast a nice light on her thin-fit body, creating a sensual silhouette. Her gray hair now looked silver in the sunlight. She walked down the dune with confidence. I was shaking, and nervous, I was way out of my league.

She walked up to me and said, “Hello, I am Linda, I noticed you were checking me out.” A little grin crossed her face, as I turned beet red.

How can you respond to that introduction? I retorted nervously, “Hello.” Brilliant, I thought, simply brilliant. I was an idiot.

However, her tone was soft, not cruel. After what seemed like an eternity. I added, “I’m Thomas, Tom.” Uggh, feeling like I was striking out, and yet not even in the game.

She said, “It was a pleasure meeting you Thomas, Tom.” She went on, “I am here all week, perhaps I will see you again.”

Then she turned and slowly seductively walked away. I watched her go between the houses to her street. I watched her every move, her trim body, her tight ass. She turned and gave me a big smile. I realized; my cock was rigid. I wondered, was I hard when she was talking with me? Did she notice?

That night, all I could dream about was Linda. I tried to guess her age, perhaps in his early sixties. Was she married? I didn’t notice a ring.

The next morning, I went up the access path to the dune top and watched the sunrise. Linda was there, in my sitting area.

She greeted me, “Hello Thomas, Tom.”

I laughed, trying to muster up some confidence, “Funny, please call me Tom. Lovely sunrise today, it will be another great beach day.”

She replied in a low seductive voice, “OH, I hope so, Tom.” She flashed a seductive smile, adding “I do hope so!”

Her reply made my cock hard, and this time, she noticed the bulge. “Yes Tom, I think it will be a fine day.” She walked down to the beach and began to jog out of sight. I saw her still jogging down the coastline, no wonder she was in such fine shape.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

However, a wave of disappointment came across me when I noticed she had a large diamond wedding band. Well, she was inspiring some wonderful fantasies to masturbate by.

Later in the day, with both of our families on the beach, I wandered back to the house, telling my wife I had a quick business call. She barely looked up, reading her book. I didn’t think of Linda as I wandered up the access path. However, when I descended to the street, Linda was standing there waiting.

I was surprised, “Hello Linda, having a nice beach day?”

Her reply was, “I will be soon. Tom, do you have a drink to offer a lady in that big house of yours?”

My mind was buzzing, could this be happening? I replied, “We have wine, beer, and vodka seltzers, what is the lady’s preference?”

“Seltzer sounds nice”, she said, following me into the house. 

I looked back, just to make sure no one saw me enter the house with Linda.

We went inside and entered the kitchen, taking two vodka seltzers. She suggested we go upstairs to my bedroom. My cock was stiff, and my heart rate was racing. She was calm.

She took my hand and said, “Thomas, I want you, do you want me?”

I tried to muster up my confidence, like this happens all the time to me, and squeaked, “Yea.”

Another brilliant reply to the lovely lady. I was out of my league. However, Linda was undeterred.

We reached the third floor of the beach house and moved to the bed my wife and I sleep in, and I mean only sleep in. She had me sit on the bed, and after taking a big sip of the Vodka Seltzer, she stripped off her bathing suit.

She had told me she was sixty-eight, yet her body looked much younger. Slim with a little figure, a small belly, shaved pussy, and perky breasts. She looked better than most forty- or fifty-year-old women. My cock was aching now, and I forgot about my family on the beach. I wanted to fuck this incredible vixen, and she apparently wanted to be fucked as well.

I was in need of real sex, having spent the last many years masturbating and getting infrequent and quick intercourse with my dull wife. Well, to be truthful, she isn’t dull as a person, just sexually. She had surgery many years ago and a hysterectomy, and since then she has had no interest in sex. She sucked my cock a few times after, to try and keep me satisfied. She was very good at oral sex, but even that dried up.

Linda was standing there, naked, and beautiful, swallowing the last of the vodka seltzer. Ten years of sexual frustration got to me, and I undressed quickly, and we embraced. There was no holding back, we kissed and caressed each other. I nibbled on her small firm breasts, which elicited a small moan from her. I began to sense she was just as much in need sexually as me.

I took control and guided her to her knees, and felt her tongue begin to dance on my hard cock, licking, and suckling. She attacked my cock head hungrily, moaning and licking. I was struggling to keep standing. I held her head tight as she swallowed my cock deep into her mouth. That sexy gray hair that caught my attention days earlier was now below me, as she sucked my cock.

She was in a frenzy on my cock, and I wanted to come so bad. However, I had masturbated earlier while thinking about Linda, so I feared I would only come once if at all. I wanted Linda in bed, I wanted to taste her shaved pussy and fuck her hard.

It took a great effort to get her off my cock. She thought she was hurting me or that I didn’t like what she was doing. On the contrary, I haven’t had anyone suck my cock so well since my pre-marital years. I kissed her and told her she was incredible while laying her on the bed.

I started at her lips, kissing and nibbling my way to her incredible breasts, then her tummy. Her belly button turned out to be one of her erotic zones. She bucked, wiggled, and moaned as I licked her belly button in tight circles. I have never had a woman with an erotic belly button, so this was fun.

Then I teased her vagina, licking it lightly and then moved to her inner thighs. Linda was wiggling and moaning, in ecstasy. She tried to reach for my head, I knew she wanted her vagina licked, or maybe she was ready to be fucked.

When I was in high school and college, I loved licking pussy. My friends didn’t like cunnilingus and either did it because they had to, to get a fuck or they just used their fingers to get their girlfriends wet. I loved doing this, and word got out, women do talk. I had fantastic sex during these times, including with my future wife.

Linda’s vagina was shaved and smooth, and I soon got my tongue as deep in as possible. Simultaneously sliding my finger in all the right spots, Linda had a powerful orgasm. She was loud, which brought me back to Earth. How long was I away from my wife and kids, just yards away on the beach? If anyone came back to the house, they couldn’t have missed Linda’s loud orgasm.

Linda sensed this too, so I quickly slid my hard-aching hungry cock into her, pushing deep. I fucked her hard and fast, time was of the essence, and it didn’t take long to come. Even after masturbating earlier, I came full and hard inside her. She had another loud orgasm, while I prayed no one heard her.

She rolled away and licked my cock clean, tasting her own juice and the last of my cum.

We kissed, and then I sensed she was slightly panicked. We were in bed for what seemed a long time. I asked her for her cell number, and she gave it to me. We hoped we could see each other again during the week.

I couldn’t resist kissing her perky breasts one more time and to caress her beautiful gray hair. We dressed, and she slipped out of the bedroom. The beach house has two stairways to the third floor, so there was an escape route if someone came home.

I had to clean the room and make the bed, moving fast. The smell of her pussy and our sex was everywhere. At the last moment, I remembered the cans of seltzer. That would have been hard to explain, two empty cans of vodka seltzer in our bedroom. My wife doesn’t drink seltzers. That was close!

When I walked to the top of the dune, on the way back to my family on the beach, Linda was with her family reading a book. Amazing to think my semen was in her, and no one knew except us two.

My kids were in the ocean with the friends they made, and my wife was sleeping in her chair. I wondered if she even knew I was gone. I closed my eyes and dreamed about sexy gray-haired Linda.

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments