Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quick Liaison In The Gym Shower

"An unexpected liaison with Roger in the gym shower, mostly a fantasy."

24
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is another of my combination of real and then fantasy, where the basis of the story is real, but the balance is fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully, someday this will be a fantasy realized."

This part of the story is real:

Swimming is great exercise, so I joined a pool and gym facility thirty minutes from my home, with a large, multiple-lap pool, hot tub, steam room, and sauna. Once a week I would make this my gym/spa day. In each of the showers, there was a heavy translucent door and a drying area with a curtain separating it from the shower area.

It seemed like the perfect design for two men to enjoy each other discretely while taking a shower. I often stroked my cock in the shower or fantasized about being with another man within its walls.

Early afternoon, I found, was a great time to be at the pool, at this large gym facility. At this hour, it is easy to get a free swim lane, and, more importantly, the locker room was relatively quiet.

Over time, I had two different men send subtle signals in the locker room, once in the steam room, the other in the sauna. Or at least I thought they were signals; I had no real experience in responding to their subtle suggestions. Besides, neither man was of interest, there was no attraction. I wondered if they had any success luring their intended man into the showers. The steam room and sauna were too open for having any liaison, just apparently picking up a guy.

One day I noticed a man similar in size and age to me, with short grey hair enter the pool area. I don’t know what made me take notice, as he walked over to the pool. He jumped in a few lanes over from me. I returned to my swimming, not thinking of this man, just keeping track of my technique and trying to remember how many laps I swam.

After I finished my swim, I headed over to the large hot tub, which was adjacent to the lane pool. Ten minutes later, I was joined by the man that I earlier took notice of. He looked over and we exchanged greetings as he moved to the opposite side.

After another five minutes, I left the hot tub and entered the locker room. Soon after, he entered the locker room as well.

As he entered the locker room from the pool area, he peeled off his bathing suit. I tried not to look, yet I did, as he was walking in my direction. His cock was a fair size, his balls completely trimmed, wet and smooth.

He smiled as he passed by, so I wondered if I was too obvious, then I realized he was looking at my cock as I had already removed my own swim trunks. His locker was at the far end of the room. Yet, in the mirror, I caught him looking again, or so I thought.

My mind wandered: asking myself how I make a connection. I am not that bold and totally inexperienced in seducing another man, used online websites instead. Then again, maybe I am misreading the situation, as he didn’t make any moves either. Did he want to make a move on me, I wondered. Maybe he was just as inexperienced at this subtle seduction scene.

At that moment a group of men entered the locker room, and I headed to the shower.

I left my shower door open slightly, a subtle invitation, hoping this man would fulfill one of my fantasies and join me in the shower. Alas, he did not enter my shower and when I finished, he was gone.

This is the fantasy part of the story:

As he walked past, coming from the hot tub, slipping his bathing suit off, he smiled and with a low whisper he said, “nice cock.”  

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

He kept walking over to the far corner of the locker room. Did he really say that? I felt a twinge in my cock and the thought of how embarrassed I would be getting hard in a public locker room, so I wrapped a towel around myself.

He went to his locker, and I glanced over, and he was lightly stroking his cock. No one else was in the locker room currently.

I responded by lightly brushing my hand over my cock, now getting hard under the towel.

I walked over to the shower and left the large heavy door slightly ajar, hoping this would be enough of an invitation for this attractive man to join me. And it was, as he slid the door open cautiously, and while making sure the shower area was empty, he said in a slightly nervous voice, “Hello, want some company?”

I was standing in the spray of water, stroking my semi-hard cock, and replied, “Sure, come in, my name is Stephen.”

He replied, “I’m Roger and that is a nice cock you have.”

I replied with that same compliment to him and his cock and invited him to join me in the warm shower, his hand reaching out for my growing cock. We kissed, while the shower cascaded water on our nude bodies. The feel of our wet skin touching was erotic. I felt for his shaft, nice and thick. His balls felt wonderful. His cock and balls, like mine, were smooth and trimmed.

His hand was now on my shaft, his other hand fondled my balls. We continued to kiss, then he dropped to his knees. The shower enhanced the feeling of my cock in his warm mouth. He licked and sucked my shaft deep while I gently took his head in my hands, he sucked my cock harder. There was urgency in his motion, we might draw suspicion being in the shower for an extended time. I controlled his motion, and with both hands holding his head, I started to fuck his mouth hard.

I felt a familiar twinge in my cock, I knew I was going to cum. My balls, still being gently fondled, felt hard in his hand. I wished we could have taken a longer more sensual shower, but we heard another shower door open and close. Given the circumstances, it was best to unload quickly, and I did. I came hard, my legs felt weak. He licked my cockhead after I came, and I was in ecstasy. I didn’t want this to end, yet I wanted to taste and feel his cock. He stood and we kissed, tasting my come in his mouth.

It was my turn, I dropped to my knees now, his beautiful cock soaked by the shower, his balls so full and hard to the touch. He moaned as I took his shaft as deep as I could. Fondling his balls and sucking, faster and harder. I was nowhere as talented as he was on my cock, yet with a soft moan, he came hard, his sweet cum filling my mouth. He was leaning on the wall, his legs wobbly as well. We kissed once again and embraced. It was time to go, we agreed that he would slip out of the shower first.

A couple of men entered the locker, yet no one noticed the passion that had occurred just a few yards away.

When I finished showering and felt stable enough to walk, I dried off and walked back to the locker area. I was hoping Roger was there to exchange cell numbers, but he was gone. Just the memory of our brief liaison in the gym shower remained.

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments