Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This segment leads me to an older woman who teaches me a great deal about what a man needs to do to really give a woman a great sexual experience and lots of orgasms."

I processed in and through the induction center and soon was on my way to Basic Training. The induction process was interesting, to say the least, because in addition to all of the volunteers there were also the draftees. They alone were an interesting bunch to see. (I am formulating a story about the induction process and will write it and hopefully publish it after my current story is concluded. It had many humorous moments.)

If you have served in the armed forces then I have no need to go into what it was like. If you have never served you would never understand nor believe how Basic Training can be. If any of you have not served and want to see the most realistic version of Basic Training that I have ever seen on film, then I suggest you see the movie, Full Metal Jacket. The first part is about Basic Training and the second part is about the war in Viet Nam. Overall it’s a good movie but the second part is a pretty much, run-of-the-mill, war movie.

So, Air Force Basic Training was basic training. It’s quite an adjustment, however, the six weeks went by quickly. Brandi and I wrote to each other every day. However, that wasn’t the only mail I received. Besides from my parents and little sister, I would receive letters from some of Brandi’s girlfriends. The letters were appreciated and mostly cordial but these “friends” of Brandi had this compunction to tell me about guys that they saw Brandi going out with. The most curious was her going out with Gary but I didn’t really care. It was just a curious thing that they were doing, as I could not figure out their motivation for “throwing Brandi under a bus.” They were just jealous I guess. Besides, Brandi and I were not exclusive to each other.

Anyway, I graduated Basic Training on August 28th. I got the Tech School I wanted and it was right there at Lackland AFB. I wasn’t to start my training until right after the Labor Day weekend. I was supposed to stay in my Basic Training dorm for the long weekend but I got an idea. On Friday I went to the orderly room and got a three-day pass. I told them I was going to stay in a local motel with my parents who wanted to drive around San Antonio with me. Getting the pass was no trouble but I did what I really wasn’t allowed to do. I took a shuttle to the airport and flew home. In actuality, the mileage from the base was only fifty miles for a three-day pass but I really needed and wanted to see Brandi. It had been a long six weeks.

I say it was long because we weren’t even allowed to masturbate during Basic Training. During our first week, two of the guys were caught and ended up being put in the Correctional Custody Unit. From what we heard of this unit it was not anywhere anyone wanted to be put. That fact became a reality and not just a rumor because when we were in our third week of Basic a “Graduate” of Correctional Custody was assigned to our flight and he was almost zombie-like. He didn’t talk about why he was sent there or what happened to him there and, in fact, he did not speak much at all. He was broken. It was a sad and scary sight. He spent almost all of any free time we got sitting by himself and polishing his boots.

I got on the flight out of San Antonio and after a few hours, I was home. I walked into my house at about ten PM and surprised my family. They were happy to see me as I was them. We talked for a little while and we went to bed. On Saturday morning, after breakfast, I drove over to see Brandi. Her mother answered the door and had me come in and then called Brandi down from her room. When Brandi saw me she jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist and we indulged in a real hot kiss. After over more than six weeks of no sexual release whatsoever, her crotch pressing into mine caused me to have an instant erection. It was all I could do to not cum in my pants. If her mother had not been there we would have been fucking but that would have to wait.

That left the problem of having to hide my raging hard-on. I didn’t want Brandi’s mother to see the bulge that had grown in my pants so I gently removed Brandi’s legs from around my waist and sat down on one of the dining room chairs that were there around the dining room table. My lap being under the table hid my bulging cock nicely.

We all sat and talked and then Brandi’s mother made us lunch. After we had lunch Brandi and I went out to see some friends. Now, Brandi had already made me incredibly horny when she jumped on me but it got worse when we got into my car to go and see our friends. She somehow got out of her bra, without taking off her shirt, and she threw it in my face. She then turned right towards me and lifted up her shirt to show me her tits. She then slid over in the seat next to me and took my right hand and placed it onto her tits. I wasn’t sure who was hornier, Brandi or me, but my cock felt even harder as I played with her tits. That’s when she opened up her pants and slid her right hand down into her pants then down to her cunt. I could see she was fingering herself and after a couple of minutes her breathing got harder and she started to moan. She suddenly pulled her hand up and waved her wet fingers under my nose and then put them into my mouth. At the same time, she took my right hand from her tits and then shoved it down her panties and onto her cunt.

She said, “I know we can’t go anywhere to fuck right now so finger my pussy and make me cum!” I did what she wanted. I furiously started finger fucking her cunt and rubbing her clit. As we were getting to our friend’s house Brandi was cumming and she was cumming hard. She was almost screaming, her face and upper chest were flushed and her hips were gyrating and bucking up and down. My cock felt like it had gotten harder. We visited our friends for a few hours (and yes these were the “friends” that had written to me about Brandi going out with other guys, but I said nothing). After a while, we left to go back to Brandi’s house for dinner with her family. We did the same thing on the way back to Brandi’s. Me finger fucking her cunt and making her cum. My cock was just staying so hard and my balls were beginning to ache. As soon as we got to Brandi’s house I excused myself to the bathroom and jerked off. I needed the relief.

Brandi’s father got home from work and we all sat down to dinner. Brandi’s parents sat opposite each other at the ends of the table and Brandi sat across from me in the middle. We sat and talked and then I saw this mischievous look on Brandi’s face. Suddenly I feel Brandi’s bare foot, in my lap, rubbing my cock and balls. That felt so good and my cock got really hard again. She could see by the look on my face that I was enjoying what she was doing, and I was, but I eventually had to signal her to stop as I was getting ready to cum. We finished dinner and I saw that it was getting late so I excused myself and headed home. I really needed to go and jerk off again and get some relief from the ache in my balls. I pulled off into a parking lot and put on a rubber and started driving again. I jerked off and came twice as I drove around aimlessly before I got home.

The next day I went and got Brandi and we went back to my house where my parents had set up a welcome home party and barbecue for me. They invited neighbors, friends, and family and we had a really nice time together. It was getting to be late afternoon/early evening and I told everyone that Brandi and I had plans to go to a movie. We left and after we got in the car Brandi said to me, “Are we really going to a movie?”

“No, we are going to drive around until it gets dark enough to go fuck at our parking spot. I really need to fuck you.”

“I really need you to fuck me too”, she replied.

With that, she slid away from me and opened her blouse, and took off her bra so I could see her tits. She then pulled up her skirt pulled off her panties and leaning back against the car door spread her legs out showing me her pussy. Then with one hand she rubbed her tits and with the other began fingering her pussy and said, “This is what you want and this is what you will get as soon as it’s dark enough but until then I am going to torture you as I play with myself and make myself cum.” That is exactly what she did and she kept it up making herself cum three times until it got dark enough. Damn near crashed my car four times.

We then drove to our parking spot and as soon as we got stopped Brandi grabbed the blanket, opened her door, and hopped out yelled, “Crazy Fucking” and headed out to the football field. I grabbed a rubber and followed. As I followed I found her blouse and skirt and when I caught up to her on the fifty-yard line she was completely nude and laying on the blanket, waiting for me rubbing her tits and fingering her cunt. She said, “Hurry up and get undressed. I really need you to fuck me!” I undressed and started to open the rubber when she said, “We can probably fuck without that. It will be okay this once.”

“No, no time to be careless.”

I put the rubber on and then immediately got between her legs and rammed my cock into her. It felt so good and after all the time without any sex I came very quickly the first time but my cock stayed hard so I kept fucking her and she started cumming too as I came again for the second time. We spent the next three hours fucking in different positions from her on top to doggie and even standing with her bent over. By the time it was getting time for me to get her home we both must have cum five or six times each. The rubber I was wearing had so much cum in it I was amazed. I took it off and just threw it on the ground. It being football season and the next day being Labor Day I knew the team would be out there for morning practice and there would be my well-used and full rubber to greet them. That made me laugh.

We gathered up the blanket and our clothes and walked back to my car naked. We got dressed and, as was her habit, Brandi put her bra and panties in her purse and I took her home. I would be flying back to San Antonio on Monday and there was no telling when we would be together again so saying good night to her was going to be bittersweet. However, as we were driving she was oddly silent. So I said to her, “What’s wrong?”

She said we need to talk about something.” I couldn’t believe it was bad news and I didn’t think it was going to be a breakup talk because she was cuddled up next to me and was massaging my cock through my pants causing me to have another hard-on. So, I started imagining what it was she could possibly need to talk about. Since my flight back to Lackland was later the following afternoon I said we would go to breakfast the next morning and we would talk then. We got to her house and she went in and I went home.  I Took care of the hard-on Brandi had given me and tried to sleep but I was worried about what the talk was going to be about.

The next morning I picked up Brandi at her house and we went to breakfast. After we ate we went out and sat in my car. After a few moments, she said to me, “Why haven’t you asked me to go steady with you?”

I was stunned. This was the reason for the mysterious talk? I started to laugh in relief. She said, “I am serious; why aren’t we going steady? This is nothing to laugh at!”

I replied, “I wasn’t laughing at you or the question. I was laughing in relief. I couldn’t imagine what it was you wanted to talk about. You were so serious about it last night I honestly started to think you were going to tell me you were pregnant even though we have been so careful. I was a bit scared, and when you wanted to know why I haven’t asked you to go steady it was such a relief I couldn’t help but laugh. To tell you the truth the going steady thing wasn’t even something I thought of.”

Then she started to laugh too but said again, “So why haven’t you asked me to go steady with you? You’re not going to make me force you into answering me the way I forced you to go fuck in your back yard, are you?”

I replied, “As much as I would enjoy the same treatment again we don’t have enough time for that but the answer is simple. You were so tied down and so under Gary’s control when you were going steady with him, wearing his class ring around your neck like it was a yoke, you said yourself you were not happy. I didn’t want you to feel tied down or think I wanted to control you. I never want you to feel that way with me or about me.”

“No, you don’t make me feel that you want to control me. I want to be with you and a part of you. The first night we went out I really wanted you to fuck me but we parked in the wrong place. Then in the drive-in, when you had my pants off me I wanted you to fuck me but you didn’t have any rubbers so you didn’t. I wanted you so badly I would masturbate and fantasize about your cock being in me and making me cum. When we finally did fuck it was better than anything I have ever felt. You’re so special to me. I can’t get enough of you.”

“I can’t get enough of you either. I am addicted to you and, in fact, my need to fuck you is insatiable. I don’t know why, I just know it is.” I did not tell Brandi she was not the first girl I ever fucked. There was Brick and Lu before her and even though the fucking with them was great, fucking Brandi was just different. So much more passion and some kind of special energy in it.

I then took off my class ring and gave it to her. It would be way too big for her to wear on her finger so she would need to put it on a necklace the same way she had Gary’s.

She took it and then kissed me deep and hard and our tongues danced with each other and we both got horny. I pulled her pants and panties off, pulled down my pants, put on a rubber and she climbed onto my lap and we fucked right there in the parking lot behind the diner. It was quick and it was great and we lucked out and didn’t get caught. Later that afternoon I flew back to Lackland.

Tuesday morning I reported over to the Police Academy School and processed in. I was assigned to a class along with forty-seven other trainees and we met our Training Instructors. We went through orientation with them where we were informed that we would be graduating on Friday, October thirty-first and that we would be training ten to twelve hours per day, six days a week. We were also informed that not all trainees graduate because some would flunk out. Our official training would start at 0600 hours (six AM) the following morning. We were also told that after orientation we would be assigned to our barracks rooms and that we should get a good night’s rest before the first day of training. That turned out to be good advice as the training was not just classroom training but involved physical training, firearms training, and combat training. Law Enforcement wasn’t necessarily going to be the only duty we would see. As a result, the training was very intensive.

One of the first things to happen on our first day of training was we got divided into groups of four called teams. As a result of the “magic” of the alphabet the four of us Kyle, Benny, Ted, and I had last names that fell towards the end of the alphabet so we got the honor of being Team twelve. I didn’t know Kyle or Ted but Ben had been in the same Basic Training flight as me and we now shared a room in the barracks. Both Kyle and Ted were nice guys but Kyle was a lot older than the rest of us. This was a bit strange as the rest of the class was eighteen to twenty years old and, it turned out, Kyle was twenty-eight. Kyle was also the only one in the class who was married and was allowed to live with his wife off base and not in the barracks with the rest of us. As our training progressed we learned more about each other and friendships were made.

 Since Kyle was so much older than the rest of us he didn’t hang with the rest of us too much. We were all young, dumb, and full of cum. He wasn’t. In fact, he always seemed sad and during our first week of training when we would go to the chow hall for lunch, Kyle would sit at a table, by himself, and never ate anything. As a result of the BS sessions we would have, when we were given our ten-to-fifteen-minute breaks, I learned that Kyle and his wife were really having a tough time financially he wasn’t really complaining but just relating his reality. At the time we were all E-2’s. Our Base Pay was around ninety-five dollars per month (ninety after taxes). The only difference was since Kyle lived off base with his wife, he got about twenty-two-fifty a month (seventy-five cents a day) in allowance for subsistence (food money) since he didn’t live in the barracks and eat in the chow hall. He also got sixty dollars for a housing allowance to go towards rent. So he and his wife had to live on about a hundred and seventy dollars per month. Out of this, he had to pay rent, utilities and buy groceries. Even back then what he received in his paychecks (we got two, one at the middle of the month and one at the end of the month), was hardly sufficient to support two people. The rest of us ate for free in the chow hall (we had meal cards) and we didn’t need to pay rent.

Two things came to my mind that first week of training. The first was I wasn’t going to let a team member sit by himself regardless of whether he was eating or not so I had the rest of the team join him at his table. He did seem a little happy that he wasn’t by himself but he also gave side-long glances at our food. I knew he was hungry but I also guessed he wouldn’t accept any food from us however I told him he should get up and get himself a cup of coffee. Nobody would even notice. He did that and that seemed to cheer him up a little. I also decided I would help him get chow. To pay for a meal in the chow hall was only twenty-five cents. I guessed if I offered it to him he would refuse so I came up with a plan that worked. The next day I took a quarter and a piece of paper. I wrote on the paper “for lunch” and then wrapped the quarter in it. I put the piece of paper and the quarter with his gear. Nobody saw me do it and when he found it he asked around but nobody admitted to knowing anything about it. So he took the quarter and when we went to chow he got something to eat. I put a quarter with his gear every day after that so he could eat lunch. Our training was physical training as well as classroom. No one should have to do ten to twelve hours a day of training without the chance to eat lunch. So, Kyle was able to eat, and doing that made me feel good. Besides, it really cost me very little.

Every training day, before actual training began we had to meet at the assembly area and get into formation. Those of us in the barracks walked there and every morning Kyle would be dropped off by his wife in their car. This was a daily routine every day with the exception of Sundays. Sundays were not training days.

However on a Thursday, at about the middle of October, Kyle arrived at the assembly area and got dropped off by a taxi. During the day Kyle told us that the day before when his wife was out shopping (we had just had our middle of the month payday) their car overheated and was now blowing white steam out of the tailpipe. He told us he didn’t know what was wrong with his car and had no idea how to fix it.

My dad used to fix our cars when I was growing up and when I got old enough I used to help him. He taught me a lot about cars and I had a good idea what was wrong with Kyle’s car. I told him it sounded like it blew the head gasket but he still didn’t know how he was going to get it fixed. As it turned out our lead instructor told us that we were ahead of schedule in our training and we were going to have Saturday off. I got an idea and went up to the instructor and asked him if he knew where I could borrow tools to work on a car with. He then told me about the Auto Hobby Shop on base. They had work bays for fixing cars complete with tools in each bay. After training that day I went to the Auto Hobby Shop and checked it out. It was perfect and on Friday I told Kyle about it and told him I could fix his car there. So at the end of training on Friday, we went over to the hobby shop. We reserved a work bay for the day (it cost three dollars). I then told Kyle to call his wife and to bring the car to the hobby shop so it could sit there overnight and be cool in the morning.

indiantopaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiantopaz

When Kyle’s wife brought the car over he introduced her. Her name was Ginny (short for Virginia). She was the same age as Kyle, rather pretty and very nice. She was also worried about how much it was going to cost to fix the car. I told her not too much. They had a 1962 Ford Falcon with a straight six, 250 cubic inch engine. Head gaskets for those cars went for about five dollars and my labor was free, she looked relieved. The hobby shop opened at seven AM so I told Kyle I would meet him there at seven. Kyle then called for a cab and he and Ginny went home and I went back to the barracks.

I told Ben, my roommate, and Ted the fourth member of our team of the plan to fix Kyle’s car. Ben said he wanted to help but Ted begged off saying he didn’t know a wrench from a screwdriver.  So the following morning Ben and I met Kyle at the hobby shop. We pushed the car into the work bay and started to tear down the engine. I decided that since we were taking the head off anyway it would be a good idea to replace the thermostat, water pump, timing gear, and chain and replace any bad hoses. So at nine AM I went to the office area and had the attendant order all the parts we wanted. Ben and I had already agreed to pay for everything except the gasket. We had just been paid and although we weren’t wealthy we could afford to help pay for the parts.  After all, we didn’t have to pay rent or for our food so it wouldn’t burden us financially.

By the time the parts got delivered to the hobby shop (about two hours), we had everything torn-down and ready to be replaced. The total cost for the parts was about forty dollars but when Kyle saw all the parts he said that he couldn’t afford it. Ben and I told him that, “Christmas just came early” and all he need to pay was four-ninety-nine for the gasket. Kyle balked, at first, but Ben and I convinced him that we wanted to help. So after a little arm twisting and the fact that the parts were not returnable Kyle relented and we went to work putting his car back together. By three PM the car was back together and running great. I was a little worried that the head may have suffered a hairline crack but those old 250 straight six Ford engines were tough and there was no sign of any trouble. We cleaned up the work bay and Kyle drove Ben and me back to our barracks and he went home.

Ben and I showered up and were sitting in our room waiting for the chow hall to open. We had missed lunch so we were hungry. There was a knock on the door and when we opened it Kyle was there. I asked him if there was a problem with his car and he said, “No. Ginny wanted to cook you guys dinner to say thank you for your help.”

I looked at Ben and said, “I don’t know about you but I will take a home-cooked meal over the chow hall anytime.”

He agreed by saying, “Hell yeah!”

We then went with Kyle to his car and he drove us to his apartment. Calling it an apartment was a bit of a stretch as it was a two-car garage converted to an apartment. One bedroom, a small living room area, an eat-in kitchen, and a bathroom (not the Ritz by any means but apparently all Kyle and Ginny were able to afford).

Ginny had prepared a very nice meal of baked chicken, potatoes, and vegetables. She also baked a cake. We sat down and the food was delicious. We also talked about all sorts of things. Ginny asked Ben and me if we had girlfriends and I told her I did but Ben said he didn’t. It was a nice time. After we finished dessert Kyle got up from the table and went to his living area and turned on the TV. There was a football game on so Ben joined him. They were apparently big-time football fans.

Since there were only two chairs in the living area I stayed at the table and drank a cup of coffee. It wasn’t a problem as I didn’t care for watching football on TV anyway. Ginny was behind me in the kitchen and we were talking. She asked me if I wanted more coffee. “I said yes.” She then came up behind me and I felt her rub her tits on the back of my head. That caused me to sit up a bit. I thought, at first, that she had just accidentally bumped against me but after she poured my coffee she did it again.

I knew what tits being rubbed on the back of my head felt like. Brandi would do that to me all the time when I would have dinner at her house with her parents. After dinner, we would go to the living room. Her parents would turn on the TV to watch westerns. They loved westerns. They would have their after-dinner drinks and watch shows like Bonanza and Gun Smoke. Brandi would sit on the couch with her mother and I would sit just to the right and behind where her father would sit.

However, Brandi was a cock teaser. She would get up and say she was going to the bathroom. She would go upstairs and then on her way back she would rub her tits on the back of my head. Her parents were always so absorbed in their westerns they never noticed.

Brandi would also go up to her room to get ready for bed but she would come back down the stairs to where only I could see her and she would be naked. She would stand there and finger her cunt and rub her tits knowing full well she was giving me a raging hard-on. She would finger herself and make herself cum before going back up to her room. I knew she would masturbate in her room and make herself cum some more because she would then come back downstairs in her pajamas and bathrobe and I could see the telltale blushing of her cheeks and upper chest that always happened when she had orgasms and, as usual before sitting down, she would rub her tits on the back of my head. I always had to jerk off after I went home. Blue balls kept me awake.

I was perplexed by the tit rubs. I didn’t even know Ginny. She didn’t know me, also she, like Kyle, was about nine years older than me. Ginny then started to clean up, washing up the dinner dishes and cookware so I got up and helped her. We continued to talk with her asking me questions about Brandi. She wanted to know how long we had been seeing each other and how we met. At the same time, Ginny would move over and bump her hip into mine and it happened too often to be accidental. I say she bumped her hip into mine but that isn’t accurate. I am six feet five inches tall and Ginny was five feet two inches tall so it was more like she bumped her hip into my thigh. Anyway, her bumping her hip into me was exciting so I had to concentrate to not grow a hard-on. Even though Ginny was short she was well proportioned. She was wearing shorts that came down to about her mid-thigh and a button-down short-sleeve shirt tucked into the shorts. Her clothes clung to her in all of the right places. Her legs were pretty and shapely and it looked like she had C-cup tits: a nice little package.

I started to get worried that Kyle or Ben would notice Ginny bumping into me but that worry was short-lived because Kyle had broken out a bottle of whiskey and he and Ben started drinking whiskey and Seven-Up and weren’t paying any attention to us. Ginny and I kept cleaning up with her still bumping into me and her asking more and more questions about Brandi and me. Ginny finally got around to asking me if Brandi and I had fucked. The question caught me off guard so I didn’t say anything. She just smiled and said, “Your silence tells me that you and Brandi have fucked. In fact, the way you speak about Brandi tells me that you and Brandi fucked each other every time you were alone together. Am I correct?”

Shaking my head yes I said, “I guess we are a couple of bad kids. We fucked like rabbits every time we could.”

“I would like to hear more about you and Brandi but not now.”

We finished cleaning up and then sat down at the table and had more coffee. She didn’t ask me about Brandi anymore but we did continue talking about just stuff. Kyle and Ben continued to drink and watch football. When the football game was over the bottle of whiskey was empty. Kyle was okay but Ben was pretty drunk. I looked at Brandi and said I needed to get Ben back to the barracks. She said she would drive us. I thanked her for dinner and then the three of us started out to the car. Kyle thanked me for fixing his car and started watching another football game so he stayed home.

When we got to the barracks Ben had pretty much passed out. I thanked Ginny for dinner and as I was getting out of the car she stopped me and then said, “Can you meet me at the cafeteria tonight?”

I hesitated a moment but then said, “Sure but first let me get Ben put to bed, I should be there in about ten minutes.” I got Ben out of the car and she drove off. After getting Ben back to the room and into bed I headed out to the Base Cafeteria to meet up with Ginny. It was not a long walk but I wondered why she wanted me to meet her there.

When I got to the cafeteria Ginny was sitting at a table and had two cups of coffee in front of her. I sat down and she said, “I wanted to be able to talk to you some more and hear about you and Brandi. I hope you don’t mind?”

I shook my head no saying, “I don’t mind; but why are you so curious?”

“I don’t know exactly why I am curious. I just am. So, how long after you met Brandi did you go out with her for the first time?”

I then told her about how I felt when I first saw Brandi, at that picnic, at the end of my Junior year in high school. I told her about not meeting her until my lunch period at the beginning of the next school year and only then learning her name. I also told her that it was a few months and not until after Brandi stopped wearing Gary’s Senior Ring did I ask her out. I told her about how hot things got between us, including the dry humping we did on the first date, and how we finally fucked on our third date. In fact, I basically told her about each time we fucked including when I snuck back home after Basic Training. I left out our “Crazy Fucking” and Brandi fucking that guy in front of me at the drive-in. I didn’t want to get too descriptive however I did tell Ginny that I was completely in love with Brandi. That Brandi was in my thoughts nearly every minute of every day.

Ginny sat there listening quietly and when we had finished our coffee she said, “Let’s go and get some beer.”

“Ok, but not to the club, I need to make my money last until next payday.”

“No, you’re right, no club, too expensive plus someone we know might see us. We will pick up a six-pack or two from a package store and drink in the car.”

We got up and got into her car and we drove off. To my surprise, she went to a place where we could just drive through and buy beer right from the car.

As we drove off from the package store I asked, “Where are we going to go to drink the beer?”

“Don’t worry, not far and completely safe from anybody bothering us.”

In a few minutes, we pulled into the parking space for the place she and Kyle were renting. She said, “Here we are and we will be able to drink the beer here and not be bothered.”

I was surprised and a bit concerned and said to Ginny. “Don’t you think Kyle is going to notice that you are back and come out and see why you didn’t go into the house?”

She laughed, rather derisively, and replied, “Don’t worry about that. Kyle is not going to notice.” With that, she got a bottle opener out of the glove box and opened two beers, and handed me one.

We drank beer and talked but mostly Ginny was more interested in how much Brandi and I fucked. Ginny actually told me little about herself and Kyle probably because I didn’t ask. It was a little weird sitting there in the car with her. She was married and married to a friend. I can’t say I wasn’t attracted to her but that old “Bro Code” thing kept crossing my mind even though the thought of fucking her did cross my mind. We finished our second beer and then our third.

Suddenly Ginny reached over and grabbed my cock through my pants. My cock got immediately hard. She then slid over next to me and jumped onto my lap. She was straddling me and grinding her cunt into my hardened cock. At the same time, we started kissing with our tongues probing every inch of each other’s mouths.

This went on for about ten minutes and I couldn’t help but open her blouse and moving her bra up out of the way started squeezing and rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. She started moaning and grinding her cunt into my cock even more. Things just got hotter so I took one hand, opened her shorts up, and let my fingers find their way to her cunt and clit. She moaned even louder and then suddenly threw her head back saying, “Oh shit, of god, oh fuck, fuck, fuck as she had a shuddering orgasm. When the orgasm subsided she climbed off my lap, opened the car door, and ran into her house. She came back a minute later and said, “Come on with me it’s safe now.” I was a little confused but followed and when we got into the house there was Kyle, sitting in his chair, completely passed out. I got a little scared and Brandi said, “Don’t worry, he is out cold” and pulled his hair to prove it. She then led me into their bedroom.

She immediately removed all of her clothes and started taking off mine. As soon as we were both nude she jumped up on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me again as she ground her cunt into my cock. After about two minutes of that, I walked us over to the bed and laid down on top of her. I stopped kissing her and moved my mouth down to suck on her tits and at the same time I was busy fucking her with my fingers. I felt and heard her moan through another orgasm and when she was finished she said to me, “I want you to eat my pussy.”

I replied, “I know what that is but I have never done that before so guide me through it so I do it right.” She did that telling me what was good and what wasn’t and what was best.

Having never eaten a pussy before I was surprised how good it tasted and when she had me suck on her cunt, drinking out her sweet juices it almost made me cum because she started having an even more intense orgasm telling me to keep sucking her cunt and licking and sucking her clit. She was bucking her hips so hard I had to hold her ass up to my face as she held my head down into her cunt, fucking my tongue and her moans and screams were loud but Kyle never heard a thing because if he had he would have been in there. She made me stop eating her saying, “Too much stimulation.” I stopped eating her and started sucking on her tits again when she said to me, “Fuck me, fuck me now and fuck me hard!” I hesitated and said, “I don’t have a rubber.”

“You don’t need one, I can’t get pregnant, fill me with your cock and fuck me, I need it so badly.”

So I put my cock into her waiting cunt. It was so wet and warm and different. Up until that point I had never fucked bareback and I almost had an instant orgasm but I controlled it for a while but pretty soon as I was ramming her hard and fast, as she asked me to, she started cumming again and so did I. I can still feel my balls pumping my cum into her hot wet cunt. It was intoxicating and I didn’t want it to stop but it did and I collapsed on top of her sticking my tongue into her open mouth and I felt my cock get hard again and I started to fuck her hot, wet, and willing cunt again and in a short while we were both cumming again.

After cumming in her cunt a second time I laid down on top of her and started kissing her again but I noticed that being on top of her like that made it difficult for her to breathe. I probably weighed a hundred pounds more than her so I moved off to the side, kept kissing her, and then started fucking her with my fingers again. It wasn’t long and she started cumming again screaming into my mouth and sucking on my tongue. After she came again she pushed me onto my back and got on top of me and started kissing me again. She then started moving down my chest and stomach kissing me and nibbling at me as she worked her way down to my cock. By the time she got there, my cock was rock hard again and she started to lick it all around. Up and down the shaft and suck on my balls. She took my cock in her mouth and started giving me a mouth fuck. This was the first time I had ever been given a blow job and it felt great. She worked my cock with her mouth and I started to moan and I knew I was about ready to cum.

Ginny then pulled her mouth off my cock and jumped onto it with her pussy and started to ride my hard cock cowboy style. I reached up with my hands and started squeezing her tits and nipples as she rode my cock up and down. Suddenly she lay down on my chest and started kissing me sticking her tongue down my throat and then sucking on my tongue. She was still bobbing her hips up and down with my cock in her cunt so I grabbed her hips and started moving her cunt up and down on my cock even faster and harder because I was getting ready to cum again and so was she. She started to shake all over and screamed into my mouth again as her orgasm racked its way through her and at the same time I could feel my cock spewing more of my cum into her cunt. As our orgasms subsided I could feel the mixture of my cum and her pussy juice running out of her and onto my cock.

Suddenly (and to this day I don’t know why) I picked her up and sat her dripping cunt square on my face and started eating her cum-filled cunt. Licking and sucking on her clit and more importantly her cunt. I knew the taste of my cum. There isn’t a person in this world, male or female, that hasn’t tasted themselves whether it’s a girl licking her pussy juice off her fingers or a guy licking the cum off his fingers. We have all tasted ourselves. I knew that my cum tasted a bit salty. I also learned that pussy juice, though not salty tasting like my cum, didn’t taste bad at all. What surprised me was when cum mixes with pussy juice, both change flavor and it tastes pretty good. It’s sort of like eating ice cream. Ice cream tastes good by itself. So does strawberry topping. However, when you put strawberry topping on ice cream and mix the two flavors together you get a third great flavor. It’s just like that and on that day I started eating cum filled cunts. I still do.

So, I am busy eating her cum-filled cunt and enjoying the new flavor when suddenly she starts bucking her hips and cumming again as I eat her. Her pussy spasmed, as she came, squeezing more of the cum and pussy juice mixture out of her cunt and into my mouth and all over my face. It was great. When her orgasm finished she then spun around putting us into the 69 position. She took my cock into her mouth and I continued to eat her pussy. In a short time, we were both cumming again only this time I unloaded my cum into her mouth and her juices mixed with mine continued to flow into my mouth. When we finished cumming she spun around again and we started kissing. I could feel my cock getting hard again when she realized it was almost three in the morning.

She stood up saying, “It’s almost the time when Kyle gets up and comes to bed. I need to be getting you out of here.” Then she added, “You have given me some great orgasms. I haven’t felt this good in a long time.”

I thanked her and started getting dressed and then said to her, “If it’s almost time for Kyle to get up and come to bed I will just walk back to the barracks. It won’t take long and if you aren’t here when he comes in here he will suspect something.”

“You’re probably right, are you sure you don’t mind walking?”

“No, it’s only about a fifteen-to-twenty minute walk. No problem.”

With that, I finished dressing and she put on a robe. I then looked at the bed and realized we had put a large wet spot from all of the cum and juice that ran out of us. I pointed it out and said, “Won’t Kyle notice that?”

“No, I will just throw the blankets over it and when he comes in he will just fall on top of them and go to sleep again.”

She then came up to me and kissed me again and said, “It’s time to go but I wish you didn’t have to.”

“I don’t feel like leaving either.”

She led me to the door and let me out. As I stepped out the door and she was closing it behind me I heard Kyle say to her, “What’s going on?”

“It’s nothing, I thought I heard something but it’s just a cat,” and then the door closed. Their yard was brightly illuminated by the street light, which also brightly illuminated their bedroom which made seeing her nude terrific, but I quickly made it into the shadows so, if Kyle happened to look out he wouldn’t see me leaving and I headed back to the base.

Here ends Part 8 of the Adventure Of Our Lives. There is more to cum.

Published 
Written by OldNotDead0900
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments